Vanessa Hudgens: 'Tom Hardy, When We Working Together?'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Tom Hardy, When We Working Together?'

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler get some luggage together as they prepare to jet out of town on Saturday (July 21) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress, wearing Big Star USA‘s Jalyn indigo muscle knit tank, tried to hide behind a guitar case as she and her 20-year-old beau loaded up the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Austin went out to see The Dark Knight Rises! V posted about it on her blog – “Just saw The Dark Knight Rises and WOW. The cast was unbelievable, Christopher Nolan is a Genius. Tom Hardy…When we working together? ;)”

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler getting ready to head out…

vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 05
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 06
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 07
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 08
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 09
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 10
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 11
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 12
vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I just want to point out, I have liked Tom Hardy since his movie Warrior lol.

Anonymous @ 07/21/2012 at 4:37 pm

Considering her talent or should I say lack thereof, I would assume never.

Bwahahah! Bless her cotton socks, Nolan would never cast her in anything, and Tom Hardy doesn’t do stupid teen movies.

@Anonymous: Agreed. I really do love Vanessa, but so far, she hasn’t proved her acting skills very much. I think Tom Hardy is too famous and “advanced” now; he’ll become the most wanted actor.

And the PTS (Perpetual Thirst Syndrome) continues. Vanessa, when someone wants to work with you, they will ask. Please stop being so thirsty and desperate.

hans snape @ 07/21/2012 at 4:41 pm

b1tch please!

For her to be in a Tom Hardy movie together she’d have to be in the background cause I don’t see it happening. No offense! I don’t want to bag on her because she could just be teasing but yeah. They’re just very different actors. I’m trying to be nice here! lol

I see everyone was thinking what I was thinking .

I like Vanessa and everything, but does she call the paps because their pictures of her everyday……..

“Tom Hardy…When we working together? ” – Hoperfully never

Send him a photo @ 07/21/2012 at 4:57 pm

LOL! Couldn’t resist.

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:08 pm

YOU ARE JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. Hopefully SHE WILL work with great actors and directors.

WOW the girl didn’t say anything she is just saying she want to be in a movie with her fav actor she is dreaming wishing why are attacking her ? i don’t get it

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:14 pm

And why are you so nasty with her ? This is the beginning of her career. At least Tom Hardy was not famous when he was younger as today. SO SH*T UP haters ! In Sha ALLAH she will have a great career as an actress <3

Wow. Blondie is doing actually doing something other than just asking her for money. But her money is, as always, paying for his vacation.

Oh ffs it was a joke. You all are foolish.

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:15 pm

JEALOUS PEOPLE.

them is truckdriver arms

Black-Dahlia @ 07/21/2012 at 5:20 pm

I seriously hope never.

well …..there’s this hotel maid part with one line

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:27 pm

JEALOUS AND NASTY

MileyCyrusRocks @ 07/21/2012 at 5:32 pm

Vanessa”‘s too talented for Tom Hardy anyways.

I’m guessing she’s going to Austin Texas to film Machete 2?

Haters need to get their panties out of a bunch. She’s joking, get a sense of humor damn.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All