Vanessa Hudgens: 'Tom Hardy, When We Working Together?'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Tom Hardy, When We Working Together?'

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler get some luggage together as they prepare to jet out of town on Saturday (July 21) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress, wearing Big Star USA‘s Jalyn indigo muscle knit tank, tried to hide behind a guitar case as she and her 20-year-old beau loaded up the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa and Austin went out to see The Dark Knight Rises! V posted about it on her blog – “Just saw The Dark Knight Rises and WOW. The cast was unbelievable, Christopher Nolan is a Genius. Tom Hardy…When we working together? ;)”

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler getting ready to head out…

vanessa hudgens austin butler packing up 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

I just want to point out, I have liked Tom Hardy since his movie Warrior lol.

Anonymous @ 07/21/2012 at 4:37 pm

Considering her talent or should I say lack thereof, I would assume never.

Bwahahah! Bless her cotton socks, Nolan would never cast her in anything, and Tom Hardy doesn’t do stupid teen movies.

@Anonymous: Agreed. I really do love Vanessa, but so far, she hasn’t proved her acting skills very much. I think Tom Hardy is too famous and “advanced” now; he’ll become the most wanted actor.

And the PTS (Perpetual Thirst Syndrome) continues. Vanessa, when someone wants to work with you, they will ask. Please stop being so thirsty and desperate.

hans snape @ 07/21/2012 at 4:41 pm

b1tch please!

For her to be in a Tom Hardy movie together she’d have to be in the background cause I don’t see it happening. No offense! I don’t want to bag on her because she could just be teasing but yeah. They’re just very different actors. I’m trying to be nice here! lol

I see everyone was thinking what I was thinking .

I like Vanessa and everything, but does she call the paps because their pictures of her everyday……..

“Tom Hardy…When we working together? ” – Hoperfully never

Send him a photo @ 07/21/2012 at 4:57 pm

LOL! Couldn’t resist.

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:08 pm

YOU ARE JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. Hopefully SHE WILL work with great actors and directors.

WOW the girl didn’t say anything she is just saying she want to be in a movie with her fav actor she is dreaming wishing why are attacking her ? i don’t get it

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:14 pm

And why are you so nasty with her ? This is the beginning of her career. At least Tom Hardy was not famous when he was younger as today. SO SH*T UP haters ! In Sha ALLAH she will have a great career as an actress <3

Wow. Blondie is doing actually doing something other than just asking her for money. But her money is, as always, paying for his vacation.

Oh ffs it was a joke. You all are foolish.

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:15 pm

JEALOUS PEOPLE.

them is truckdriver arms

Black-Dahlia @ 07/21/2012 at 5:20 pm

I seriously hope never.

well …..there’s this hotel maid part with one line

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 5:27 pm

JEALOUS AND NASTY

MileyCyrusRocks @ 07/21/2012 at 5:32 pm

Vanessa”‘s too talented for Tom Hardy anyways.

I’m guessing she’s going to Austin Texas to film Machete 2?

Haters need to get their panties out of a bunch. She’s joking, get a sense of humor damn.

@Anonymous:

Considering your being such an ignoramous – I’ll reply

She’s worked with Sir Michael Caine, James Earl Jones, Brendan Fraser, Nicholas CAge, John Cusack, Scott Glenn, James Franco etc.

Who’s Tom Hardy against that list – but he’s getting there.

If you are going to be foolishe don’t compound it by being DUMB

@thetis: Lmao Tom Hardy’s getting there?? His list is probably 20 times longer than hers. And his versatility and incredible talent has helped him get the roles that he has gotten. What gets Vanessa her roles? I’d say her popularity with the tweens which is just….yeah.

@lol:

Another stupid petty jealous unwanted person along with STUNNA and Selma Kacha.

You obviously don’t follow her career, Spring Breakers, Frozen Ground, Gimme Shelter all coming up but of course why would you care – you are all unwanted, tired, angry people who were raised by people just like you.

Take a moment to look in the mirror and find out why your parents raised you with no decency or love – I feel sorry for you

Selma Kacha @ 07/21/2012 at 6:00 pm

@peggy: You feel sorry for me ? I don’t understand your comment ? I defend Vanessa

Hopefully never.

While your sitting at your computers making inane comments she’s going to film with Robert Rodriquez.

MoreThanWords @ 07/21/2012 at 6:39 pm

Aawwww looks like the kok sucking haters are back in full effect. Perhaps if a majority of you were anywhere near an actress / actor, you’d be in better positioned to critique. But I am going to hazard a guess that you aren’t SO how about shutting the fukc up you whiney bunch of animals.

Lol, girl keep reaching.

MoreThanWords @ 07/21/2012 at 7:11 pm

@peggy: I guess the parents of such hateful people are related…..very closely related. Only explanation for such horrid beings.

It’s for “Machete Kills” her new movie….good Luck Vanessa with the Cast in Texas!

the only role she can play is how to be that annoying chick that nobody likes

@asde They’re making a movie about you?

kaskaskas @ 07/21/2012 at 8:14 pm

@tina: for the great movie director of Spy Kids

unfortunately if rosie huntington whitely and zoe kravitz can be in a movie with him (Mad Max), she would think there is hope for her ,too……….

anyway, what she prob really meant was “When are we going to f/uck?”

@kaskaskas try google maybe you’ll learn something, if you think that’s all he’s directed. ?…..but I’m sure you know more but are only pretending ignoranc.

kelly martineau @ 07/21/2012 at 9:27 pm

Why is big lips going with her? He’s not doing the movie with her. Why can’t she fly by herself. Nessa paid for his’s plane ticket again.
Wonder what state she’s and big lips are going to. N.y. maybe.

Doesn’t Big lips have a job that he needs to go to.

@kelly martineau: You need to get over the fact that she is in a relationship with him, whether you like it or not. She is no longer with the ex, and never going to be. If he was the right one for her, they’d still be together. He was NOT. So move one, little one.

@kelly martineau:
Here you go again, showing what a moron you are.
Why do you care if they are going somewhere together?
How do you know that she paid for his ticket? You have no idea.
What does “his’s” mean? And what does the “she’s” in “Wonder what state she’s and….” mean? Why don’t you spend your time learning how to write instead of coming here and showing how stupid you are?

MileyCyrusRocks @ 07/21/2012 at 10:23 pm

Vanessa, Demi, and Miley will win a golden globe 1 day and all you stupid haters will be ashamed of yourslf. Vanessa has more talent then any of you. haha

Stubbens is a little person

All the haters are JEALOUS. lol such a nasty haters. Shut up.

Its only for two days
small part

Right…pretty good goal. Personally, she hasn’t proved to me yet to have the potential to be a really great actress. Her next few roles seem interesting and more mature though, so hopefully I’ll be able to form a new opinion of her afterwards.

I AM MISTAKEN KEEP MY BABIES BAR RAFAELI.

she is flawless <3

IT IS POSSIBLE I KEPT MY BABIES IN MY MONEY.PLEASE CAN THEY KEEP MY BABIES LEONARDO DICAPRIO MY BABIES,I AM SORRY IF I HAVE HURT YOU MADAM BAR RAFAELI CAN YOURSELVES MY BABY BAR RAFAELI KEEP MY BABIES.MAXIMUM BABIES IN ONE PREGNANCY TRAILTTORS IN MY HEAD AND BIRDS AND ANIMALS CARRYING MY BABIES. ADDRESS-C/O RAM YASH SINGH,MANJULA MANI,T/111/34,NML COLONY,GOLMURI,JAMSHEDPUR-831003.BIHAR.INDIA.

@Anonymous:
soo Tom is a talented actor? LMAO

Hmm, well to play in the sequel of Machete isn’t really something to be proud of. An actress like Alba got a Golden Razzie for the movie. But it will be her first PG-18 rated movie. She’s afraid of watching horror movies alone and she plays in a splatter movie. I’m sure she won’t watch it otherwise she’ll be too scared after.:-)
But she has to earn money one way or another otherwise she won’t be able to keep her lifestyle and pay for everything.

@NBTT: Agree with you there. she is never gonna work in a major movie. its a small part. only few years left until she fades away. she dont have the charisma to make a movie become a hit by her self. she doesn’t have the star quality. she is doing what ever part that comes along her way so she want run out of money.

thank god zac got rid of this mess. the best thing that can ever happen to him.
waiting until austin get sick of her and leaves her.

you can tell he’s younger than her when you look at them. but they are still kind of cute. i just think it’s funny that he’s 20 but looks 17… she’s 23 and does in fact look her age

florence2 @ 07/22/2012 at 3:02 am

I was hoping that she would attend The Teen Choice Awards with Austin.

commonsense @ 07/22/2012 at 3:23 am

When she works with Tom Hardy? Please, that’s like saying she’s going to have a career like Meryl Streep!

Selma Kacha @ 07/22/2012 at 3:46 am

FOR GOD SAKE STOP STOP STOP STOP !! You guys are obsessed with her or what ? THIS WAS A F*CKING JOKE !!!!!!! BY THE WAY DO YOU WORK IN THE MOVIES FOR JUDGING LIKE YOU DO ? NO SO SH*T UP AND GET THE F*CK OVER IT. OMG THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING.

@MileyCyrusRocks:

Vanessa is more talented than Tom Hardy? Haha! Vanessa may be talented, but she is a rising star and still has to prove her acting skills. Whereas Tom Hardy is in another league.
P.S. agree with Vanessa, the dark knight rises is a great movie and Christopher Nolan is a genius. The cast, especially Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, is amazing.

@Hillary: Ok she has to prove her actings skills but why are you so nasty and judging her all the time ?

Love all these armchair critics. Tell me what movie you stared in so I can watch how great an actress you are.since you know so much about how she should run her career. A ss wipes.

@ jade she doesn’t have to prove anything to you unless you’re going to produce her next movie. Silly people, she’s working in the business she wants to be in, and you’re sitting at you computer dreaming of somebody she used to know.

Lol I don’t blame her. Tom Hardy is Sex. Shes clearly flirting. Wonder how her BF feels about this? Ha my BF knows of my Tom Hardy crush too..at least she has more of a shot than me. Its ok Vanessa..it was worth a shot lol.

that will happen v.
we love you girl.

go Vanessa just keep on going.
were here to support you and pray for you always.

This is hilarious, I used to be such a fan of hers when I was a tween but not anymore. As a person in the film and entertainment industry myself, it’s known she can’t actually act or sing and all she has going for her are her fans from HSM and her looks. Sure she’s worked with Franco, Cage, Caine, Fraser etc but firstly – Nicholas Cage is a complete joke, James Franco lowered his standards for Spring Breakers and Brendan Fraser is also a laugh – though he’s good at what he does with comedy, not something serious like Gimme Shelter HA! As for Michael Caine it was a kids movie he was perfect for and he is a great force on screen.

I agree, she’ll fade away in a few years because her fans are growing up and will eventually let get of their teen obsessions.
As for Austin, he’s never going to have anything going for him except living off Vanessa’s money lololololololololol.

Also, why the f*ck is she on Just Jared? She and Austin belong on Just Jared JUNIOR. Get them off of here! The tweens hang out on the other site.

@HAHAHAHA selling popcorn at the concession stand doesn’t make you part of the industry. Someone working in movies wouldn’t have either the time or inclination to troll the threads of JJ . You would also know Austin is going to be in the male lead on his own TV series which has already been picked up. Maybe you should go to JJj, because only child would believe your asinine statements.

Vanessa , Never listen to others .Always do what is in your heart and what you know is right for you..

@Alex:

All the time? Haha! This is the first time I have written on her thread!
And nasty? Lol! Some poster was saying that she has far more talent than Tom Hardy and I was just saying that that is false. I didn’t write anything nasty.

@Hillary: Do us a favor and make it your last.

@tina:
Sensitive much?
Jeez, I have every right to write on this thread as much as you do dear. I’m not writing anything nasty about her. Why would I, I don’t hate people I don’t even know! I just said that she’s talented but not as much as Tom Hardy. And everyone knows that! Go pick on people who said nasty things about her rather than someone who didn’t say anything against her.

@Hillary: I just going to drop it, you’ve said it all you know neither of them.

Seriously? What is wrong with you people? Every young actor and actress talks about actors they dream of working with, as did Vanessa here! What is wrong with that?? She is NOT insinuating she’s in the same league, but saying he had a remarkable performance in this Batman movie. So just chill. She’s very humble about where she is in terms of her acting, and just wants to improve and broaden her experience. Give the girl a break, and quit with the stupid comments.

And one more thing. I don’t get the big deal about Hardy. I’ve seen ONE movie he’s been in, Inception. You all make him out to be some movie god, who has a dozen oscars, so he has a ways to go too, before he becomes a household name.

She is a clingy desperate woman. I’m VERY sorry for her. No woman should be that….

@Cindy: Wow three day ago they were breaking up because they weren’t holding hands now she’s too clingy. She just can’t win with you people.

kelly martineau @ 07/22/2012 at 11:14 am

Does Austin live with her at her house? or does he have a place of his’s own or does he live with his’s mommy?

@Hillary: Everyone is judging her sorry but your HaHAHA means everything. Read the first comments and you’ll ser why i said that.

@JJ: I’ve been a fan of TH’s going on 12 yrs now…check out his earlier work, Colditz or A for Andromeda…he was also in Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers, among many other things. If you’re a real fan, you should see Bronson and Stuart: A Life Backwards…both are totally different and fantastic. He is such a chameleon. Great Actor!

vanessa worked with
James Earl Jones one nomination for oscar 5 nominations for golden globe 7 nominations for emmy
james franco one nomination for oscar 3 nominations for golden globe 2 nomanitions for emmy
Michael Caine won 2 oscars and list is so long
nicolas cage won an oscar and also the list is sooo long
can you tell me who is tom hardy in front of this stars

@commonsense: At least the girl is working and not lazy like Tom hardy’s fiancee who is totally using him….If Tom hardy’s cross eyed fiancee who has no name can work with Tom, Vanessa can too, she is more popular than that woman.

Her fans are delusional. This girl couldn’t act her way out of a paper bag. Tom Hardy is literally the “it” man at the moment. Next to other actors such as Michael Fassbender and perhaps Tom Hiddleston. Those men have talent, something Vanessa lacks greatly.

I don’t expect many people to agree with me on this however, considering the threads have her fans attacking anyone who says something remotely negative…

Some people on here eagerly eagerly eagerly wait for a Vanessa thread so they can post some hateful comment. They sound like young girls who are mad as heck that Vanessa dumped their fantasy boy. Now they can no longer fantasize about her and fantasy boy having sex. Get over it and grow up. Find your own boyfriend and you won’t have to fantasize.

@J: Funny to see people like you get so worked up over something so harmless. So what if the girl wants to work with Tom Hardy..jokingly or not. Who doesn’t? At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks. I’m sure she’s going keep doing her thing and padding that bank account of hers.

Anongiggles @ 07/22/2012 at 2:17 pm

Vanessa you need to keep that stretched and worn out kitty of yours on check, yea you wanna “act” with Tom Hardy…mhmm I know what you REALLY want. This coming from the chick who posted nudes of herself everywhere, oh wait they were “leaked”….you are so talented hehe

@Sanfran: BLAH BLAH BLAH love seeing ppl like you defend trashy celebs as if you matter in their lives, stop acting like you don’t care you f@g you clearly lurk around here knowing that ppl will talk ****…..I don’t see Vanessa depositing money into your account which I am sure has a balance of $5 at the most…..

@Sup: Well, you’re wrong on the bank account amount for sure….LOL. Thanks for the laugh f*ckwit. You made my day!

Good Lord no! Just no. If she likes Hardy, she’s definitely breaking up with the Biebier.

@Sup: Besides, who are you to comment on my bank account I am sure I have more money than you and everyone else on here!

@lili:

He’s farking Tom Hardy he is a star. Vanessa never said she wanted to work the other actors. Its sounds like a school girl crush and not like she’s a serious actress.

All the vanessa fans just loves to lick vanessa’s a*shole.

sue
vanessa is 23 years old tom is 34 years if vanessa already worked with such AMAZING stars in 23 year old i’am sure she will be this seriouseactresse who you are talking about when she will have 34 years old

@kelly martineau: They didn’t movie in together officially. But he’s usually at her house. Her place has about 5,000 sq ft, that’s much more than his apartment has.

When? When you can act, maybe?

She’s multiracial and a good ‘role model’ to have in the limelight…but…doesn’t she only do lame teen movies?

Vanessa is such a f*ck

@lili: Seriously you lose all credibility for using academy awards/nominations for people she’s worked with. The academy awards are completely corrupt. Hence Marlon Brando (the greatest actor ever) snubbing them, Cary Grant never won an Oscar, Gary Oldman was only nominated recently etc. I’ll tell you right now Tom Hardy is the most in-demand actors in Hollywood. Moreover he makes great films, but they don’t fit the mould of the usual **** nominated.

Thanks for thumbs up on my comments you f**king sheep :)

The Original Sanfran @ 07/22/2012 at 8:50 pm

@Sanfran: 8:30 and 3:50 is not me “Sanfran”. I would never be crass to talk about money. Before you try to steal someone’s moniker f*ckwit…make it somewhat believable…mmmkay.

The Original Sanfran @ 07/22/2012 at 8:54 pm

@Sanfran 2:50. You’re right about my bank account being more than adequate f*cktart. But I would never be crass enough to claim that I have more money than others…I don’t roll that way. You on the other hand sound like a classless moron.

The Original Sanfran @ 07/22/2012 at 8:56 pm

I have no life you guys please disregard my previous comments. k thanks

The Original Sanfran @ 07/22/2012 at 8:58 pm

I have multiple personality disorder, sorry folks! It just spills out some days…crazy huh?

The Real Sanfran...the wealthy @ 07/22/2012 at 9:09 pm

Ok..LOL. Touche *******. @The Original Sanfran: Ha…Ha You want tha moniker. Ya got it. Have fun posting fake messages and jerking off…Loser. Buh Bye! Folks I’m out…any other messages posted by Sanfran or his other alias…not me. Have fun impersonating *******. But remember to keep it classy!

The Real Sanfran...the wealthy @ 07/22/2012 at 9:14 pm

@Sup…one more thing. If you’re going to impersonate me….you need to class it up a bit moron. You’re are so transparent and so transparently not me. Lawl…..

@tina so I’m not allowed to state my personal opinion of her? Nope not producing her next movie, but I am interested to see where her career goes after being stuck with Disney. I agree she wants to be in the business and seems to be working hard to make her mark. She just hasn’t yet, but hopefully will be able to in the future. Nice song lyric :)

Some of you sound so stupid on this website….grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatWomaNLovesBatMaN @ 07/22/2012 at 11:42 pm

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha! Omg,I almost choked on a Skittle O_o Ummmm….Ok,this is almost equivalent to me asking Christian Bale: “So Christian,when we gone hook up?” Psh,I wish…LMAO=)

P.S.I know she was half-joking,but still,it was so set up for jokes:)

i love her and i wish her the best of evrything.

@jade if course you are allowed your opinion. It just you say she as to prove herself to you on about every post. Fact is she doesn’t.

MoreThaWords @ 07/23/2012 at 10:42 am

What a bunch of fukctards. Love her or hate her, Vanessa will always be a tad more famous, a smidgen more richer, and a helluva lot more beautiful than all the haters on here. Extend arm, hold thumb in upright position, now sit and spin.

Love Tom Hardy!! and Vanessa is great so who knows??

The Real Sanfran...the wealthy @ 07/23/2012 at 4:09 pm

Vanessa looked damn fine in them nudes but she was too old for me, the younger the better ;)

@The Real Sanfran…the wealthy: You’re disgusting. Please, just leave. No one needs to read that kind of sick talk.

vancrazed @ 07/24/2012 at 1:11 am

@lili:

You are brilliant, I love you for this!!

The Real Sanfran...the Wealthy @ 07/24/2012 at 8:11 am

@maria: I’m the original Sanfran. @sup is impersonating me. That person is also making rude comments on here under a number of alias. Dude, give it up. I like Hudgens. Get a life and maybe you will be someone other than a bitter dude posting bs about a woman who doesn’t know you exist or cares. She’s wealthy, very good looking and lucky…you my friend are not.

The Real Sanfran...the Wealthy @ 07/24/2012 at 8:13 am

@Sup: You are one crass idiot.

@The Real Sanfran…the Wealthy: Sorry, didn’t mean to offend! Some people have zero class.

The Real Sanfran...the Wealthy @ 07/24/2012 at 3:10 pm

@maria: Yeah you fall into that category, well I better head off I am tired of this ridiculous impersonator.

Actually, Tom Hardy is far less famous than Vanessa. He had only small roles up until this role in The Dark Knight. In Inception he was overshadowed by very famous actors like DiCaprio and others. If you ask some random persons on the street if they heard of him, I could bet that most people don’t know him. If you ask about Vanessa instead, lots of people do know her and I’m not talking only about kids and teenagers.

i dont care about tom.
but if vanessa loves him then i love him too.

ZE's Nemesis @ 07/25/2012 at 12:03 pm

I love this girl and will keep rooting for her….always….

I think I like vannesa a lil bit because of her comment on DARK KNIGHT RISES!!!