Miley Cyrus Visits Liam Hemsworth on 'Paranoia' Set!

Miley Cyrus Visits Liam Hemsworth on 'Paranoia' Set!

Miley Cyrus is a Chanel cutie as she steps out to visit fiance Liam Hemsworth on Saturday (July 21) in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 19-year-old entertainer stopped by the set of Liam‘s latest movie, Paranoia, which also stars Will Peltz (pictured in the gallery below).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Miley‘s feeling a little under the weather – “just realized why my body naturally woke me up so early :( #sickyyy,” she tweeted. Feel better soon, Miley!

Earlier in the week, Miley and Liam were spotted holding hands as they headed back to their hotel together.

miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 01
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 02
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 03
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 04
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 05
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 06
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 07
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 08
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 09
miley cyrus visits liam hemsworth on paranoia set 10

Credit: Jayme Oak; Ouzounova; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, INFdaily
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Getty

Louis Tomlinson? Is that you?

i actually kind of like this look on her. i’m just sick of the hair

averagegirl @ 07/22/2012 at 4:22 am

““just realized why my body naturally woke me up so early :( #sickyyy,” she tweeted” what a preggo says about morning sickness

HarryStyles For ChristianGrey @ 07/22/2012 at 4:25 am

why she dress up look like Louis Tomlinson??

@averagegirl: i really hope she’s not pregnant. Not even for ‘joking’ reasons. — And can someone sort out her hair?? this girl has money, no? that’s some back-alley hair colour. I’m no hairdresser but even i can tell it’s a cheap-do.

What happened to being a morning person and being annoyed at people who whine about things? CMON MILEY, YOU GET TO LIVE ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY! #uselesscelebritythoughts

JoyvaSantos @ 07/22/2012 at 6:22 am

like Steven answered I didnt even know that any body able to make $6467 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/XpmKk

he can do so much better

That tweet reminds me of the time when she took a picture of her finger with what looked like an engagement ring and then she said she wasn’t engaged. She just likes to mess up with people’s minds…

christine @ 07/22/2012 at 9:52 am

seems like she’s keeping him on a short leash these days. that, combined with her incessant tweets of pics of herself, doesn’t bode well for that relationship. she seems insecure and self-obsessed.

She isn’t saying anything about being pregnant, she said she is sick. This time of year she’s probably caught a bad head cold.
And no, she not keeping him on a short leash – he is a big boy – he has chosen to be with her for years, he chose to engage to her, and if he didn’t want her to visit I’m sure he would tell her so!

Lies u tell @ 07/22/2012 at 2:56 pm

@Jasmine: where does she imply that she isn’t a morning person.She probably woke up alot earlier than usual.

Can she stop with the converse? Grow up

She really has no sense of style or aesthetics. Vulgar.

Go away, Miley.

speaktruth @ 07/22/2012 at 7:39 pm

Call me shallow or whatever, but it kind of makes me feel better that even Miley Cyrus has acne issues, you know?

the glue girlfriend!!!!!

Liam`s girlfriend on the movie is Amber Heard no wonder she moved to PHilly with him. She is so insecure.

Miley is really interesting! I am not a huge fan of her but I do actually feel confused about her boobs. I spotted her in unusually busty and beautiful in a vide clip. She is showing off her body.

However, lately, I found that she is not as busty as she was in the video. I am quite confused. Anyway, I saw the clip at http://mileycyrusshowoff.celebrityleakedphoto.com/.