Tom Cruise Lays Low in London

Tom Cruise Lays Low in London

Tom Cruise keeps a low profile as he heads into a meeting wearing a New York Yankees cap on Monday (July 23) in London, England.

The 50-year-old actor is across the pond after visiting with his daughter Suri in New York City last week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Tom Cruise

Over the weekend, Tom‘s teenage son Connor ran some errands back home in Los Angeles. Make sure to check out Connor‘s new buzzcut if you haven’t yet!

10+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise and Connor out and about…

tom cruise lays low in london 01
tom cruise lays low in london 11
tom cruise lays low in london 12
tom cruise lays low in london 13

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Connor Cruise, Tom Cruise

bobby-ray @ 07/23/2012 at 4:34 pm

anyone knows what car connor drives?

the_boyfriend @ 07/23/2012 at 4:43 pm

He’s ugly, & still needs to diet, all flabbly flubbs.
Plus he’s Homophobic, don’t forget his superbowl tweets.

the_boyfriend @ 07/23/2012 at 4:43 pm

oh and he’s a mouth breather to boot. lol

When will Tom come out and say that Connor is his real and not adopted child? Pictures don’t lie. Wonder if he approves of Connor sagging now?

“Tom Cruise Lays (sic) Low in London”? I bet he lies low.

Oh god, he’s here

Any bets on when he will introduce or debut his new couch jumping worthy Scientology Princess (or is that Queen?) bride? My guess is around Christmas depending on how much they want to play out the poor, lonely, loving father image over the Thanksgiving holidays and or timing it with the release of his next movie? You can be sure this new one, along with her close family will be VETTED by the COS to within an inch of their life to avoid a Katie repeat (or runner). And I’m sure he will say even though he has said 3 kids is enough he will be SO IN LOVE with the new Princess/ Queen bride he will want more. Oh and let’s not forget the next sit down interview, will he take the high road and say no comment on his Divorce to Katie or will he answer looking intensely serious to carefully planned Q&A?

Oh look, it’s Tom Cruise and his biological son.

When I say that Connor looks just like his dad,
Tom Cruise, I mean it as a compliment.

He looks like a chip
off of the old block, for sure.

Way to go Tom!!!
Both are very handsome, to me.

Would I be spoiling it,
by saying that Conor looks more like Tom,
than Suri????

Well, she is still young, yet!!!

Toms hat is too big. His swollen head must have shrunk after Katie blindsided him! LOL!

Connor is turning into a very handsome young man. The resemblance is very surprising considering he’s adopted. nevertheless, still a cute kid.

I think Connor and Tom are biologically related but not necessarily as father/son

Compared to Suri/Tom though

chickbragade @ 07/23/2012 at 11:55 pm

Well, you’re finally getting your just deserves! You’ve been a flim-flam artist for too long without anybody knowing!

chickenbragade @ 07/23/2012 at 11:56 pm

dido!

chickenbragade @ 07/24/2012 at 12:00 am

From total sheik to total meek! Even the Peter Pan label likeness will help you now and no, I don’t want to get you a glass of water!

chickenbragade @ 07/24/2012 at 12:03 am

Well, I guess you’ll go back to digging for M&Ms from under the couch!

This kid needs to visit his MOTHER. Family is forever yeah right what about his mother. Without her Tom would have never adopted his azz…….

I always wonder where Isabella is. Connor is always seen with Tom , and even more since the divorce but no Isabella. Suspicious!

Get a life, #7

Right, #12

Nothing suspicious, #19. His eldest daughter became an adult a long time ago

Wishing them all the best!

@Marie: Tom has been unlucky in love, as many others out there have been. Marriage sometimes works for some and not others. Some people never marry or arent lucky enough to have found someone special. I for one do hope he finds his soulmate, I am still looking and at least my life isnt out there for everyone to see or to comment on. Who can honestly say they havent made mistakes, we learn from them.

I hope he seeks out his true love and that this lucky lady works together with him and is for keeps,. He deserves it after all the negativity he receives, I for one am positive he will find what hes looking for. I am thankful for his being a great role model to adults and kids, he never gives up and lives life to the fullest. Go for the stars I say, and jump not on the couch but go for the moon if you need to :)