Vanessa Hudgens: Airport Giggles with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens: Airport Giggles with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler share a laugh while waiting for their luggage at baggage claim on Wednesday (July 25) at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

The adorable couple took a mini-vacation and had a relaxing few days away from Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa is still showing her love for nail art and polish on her official site.

“I love nail polish and paintin’ my nails. The darker colors that shimmer are the best! Check out this awesome nail polish by Butter London,” she wrote.

FYI: Vanessa is carrying a bag from the Linea Pelle Collection.

vanessa hudgens airport giggles with austin butler 01
vanessa hudgens airport giggles with austin butler 02
vanessa hudgens airport giggles with austin butler 03
vanessa hudgens airport giggles with austin butler 04
vanessa hudgens airport giggles with austin butler 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

was she in texas?

Haters Suck! @ 07/25/2012 at 7:58 pm

It wasn’t a vacation Jared. I believe she went to texas to film her part in the movie Machete.
I love the smile Austin brings out of Vanessa, she can be herself and have fun around him. Cant beat it.

aww gross. I was happy not seeing these two egg heads for the short time it lasted.

soooooo cute

Back from my own vacation. Love seeing them sharing laughter or is it humour? The bond is still strong.
@ bean, so what does that make you, a Bean Head?! 2 eggs are better than a bean, I say. Hahaha

it’s really nice to see a real couple <3

@BOJI: ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaa sooooo funny…………………dumb fluck

She was in Austin, Texas filming her new movie: Machete Kills

Haters Suck! @ 07/25/2012 at 8:24 pm

@boji
Nice one
@bean
Well I’m sure Vanessa is glad she never has to see your ugly ass face. In fact we’re all pretty grateful for that. You just stay behind your computer and act like you’re so brave

They look like they had a great time! Wonder what Vanessa is carrying. Maybe a print or photo? They are such a normal, fun couple.

@Haters Suck!: shut the f up and eat ****

Haters Suck! @ 07/25/2012 at 8:29 pm

@bean
Lol I rest my case dip$hit.

JeffreyeoMess @ 07/25/2012 at 8:29 pm

what Patrick implied I didnt know that a single mom able to get paid $8908 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/IQON9

All this other immature celeb drama makes me appreciate V so much more. She’s got her head on right :)

@xo: So true. Say what you want about Vanessa, but she has always been a true, faithful, and loyal girlfriend. So hard to find girls like her in Hollywood, who will sleep with anyone for their careers.

chchcherrybomn @ 07/25/2012 at 9:26 pm

Love to see that she already finished her part on Machete :)) hope she has another project on the go, don’t get me wrong, i love to see her candids, but i love even more to see her beautiful face in the big screen :)

chchcherrybomn @ 07/25/2012 at 9:28 pm

@lauren: She was in Austin, filming her part on the new Machete movie, “Machete Kills”, guess it was a small part, but who cares, i’m excited no matter what!

Me too, am excited for Vanessa ie.
Now, here’s a puzzle, How many Beans does it take to fill an Egg shell? Hahahah, go figure Bean Head. Here, beanie, beanie, go fetch.

nessa is looking to bang Tom Hardy on the side for a role

Aww she finished Machete already? I heard she got killed off. Well that sucks, I thought she’d have a bigger, bad@ss role because the movie sounded pretty cool. Anyways Big Lips has got some nice arms :) very lucky Nessa ;)

She looks kinda chubby in the main pic where she’s looking up at him. There’s, like, no chin/jaw definition. I’m not calling her fat cuz I know she works out and does yoga and all that. But she has looked skinnier/fitter in the past.

@Diana where did you hear that she dies.

@tina: someone said on Just Jaded Jr. I don’t know if their source was reliable or not.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All