Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Melrose Mates!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Melrose Mates!

Kate Bosworth and boyfriend Michael Polish hold hands after having lunch together on Thursday (July 26) on Melrose in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress chatted with a fan as she was getting into her car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate went shopping for some new clothes the day before at the Theory store on Melrose.

Kate has a new movie coming out later this year called Big Sur. The drama follows the story of Beat poet Jack Kerouac‘s three brief sojourns to a cabin in Big Sur, California.

FYI: Michael is wearing Levi’s jeans.

kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 01
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 02
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 03
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 04
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 05
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 06
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 07
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 08
kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 09

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Rachel () @ 07/27/2012 at 2:28 pm

@ladybug: This has been the best month for gossip ever! Almost made me forget about poor little Kate Bosworth, but she deserves her attention too. She’s really the gift that keeps on giving. Like a less famous, more subtle LeAnne Rhymes. How could we hate a person who brings us this much joy?
Anyways, I missed the post about her “giving up” a role. Wtf? Hope it’s a hit for Kristen Bell!

It’s been 24 hours since a post, I’m worried.

Texas Swede @ 07/27/2012 at 11:08 pm

Is it me or is she looking at his butt in all the pics except the ones she is talking to the ‘fan’ in?

And I would love to know if they went together or in different cars. It would answer a lot of questions.

@Texas Swede – walking, talking, listening and one car.

If the link doesn’t work just go to the site and do the search Kate Bosworth. All your questions will be answered about the butt and cars.

Texas Swede @ 07/28/2012 at 4:59 am

@LOL: No it doesn’t. The pics on newscom.com are taken when they are angle parked to the street. The ones where she is talking to the ‘fan’ is from a parking lot. And her car is parked next to a dark blue Toyota. Just makes me wonder?

@Texas Swede: From the pics it looks like she’s getting into the passenger seat, so I’m going to presume they arrived and are leaving same car.

What are you wondering about?

JJ’s post now has that MP is wearing Levi’s. Was that always there?

Texas Swede @ 07/28/2012 at 1:11 pm

@ladybug: In the photo with the fan she has just gotten out of the car. (Seat mark on back of right leg.) I thought maybe they had met up earlier and gone together from the parking lot and were returning for him to pick up his car.

Seeing them next to the dark blue Toyota made me think of the AS post last summer where was in a heated discussion with someone in a dark blue Toyota. Wish I knew someone in the CA DMV.

@Texas Swede:

This photo? He was yelling at the paps:

I really doubt that was KB or MP, the paps taking the pics knew who their fellow paps are, if they’d had any doubt they’d probably tried to investigate. He was in a bad mood and tired of being followed around. They were probably asking about KB, but doubt that’s her.

Well, guess who I just passed on the street in NYC? Why is she here? I can also confirm, the camera adds 10 pounds.

@Lilla: Lucky you! Maybe there’s some fashion event going on. In trying to figure out where the ‘fan’ photo was taken, one of her fansites had photos taken the same day, she was picking up a dress at Vera Wang’s:

@Texas Swede, the ‘fan’ photo is weird, because it’s obviously the same day, but it’s not the same place, the parking area doesn’t match at all. It’s like it was randomly thrown in there from another location.

@ladybug: Maybe, the daughter is here too. I want to know how people can say that she looks so good, she doesn’t. She looks so frail & older than her age. I was not expecting that.

@Lilla: Where was she in NYC?

@ladybug:

It’s from the same place just a different angle. If you go to Newscom.com and search her, you’ll see many more pictures from that day.

Mini cooper @ 07/29/2012 at 6:04 am

Svenska Köttbullar‏@ASkarsMeatballs
Person I saw in NYC today that I had no desire to see: Kate Bosworth. #sadtrombone

Jasper and mp came along to NYC

@Next!: It’s not the same place, same day, but not same place. The parking in front, where they were, is only one row, this parking shot is not. If they were taking the pic from the back the cafe would be in the background, it’s not.

@Lilla, I wonder if she realizes all that weight loss and facial stuff she does is aging her, not helping her.

They’re talking about her agian at yuku. Suddenly they’re all talking about how much they disliked her. LOL, you’d never know it a year and a half ago. they were passing around compliments nonstop about her. Anyway, one girl supposedly works in the industry and made a comment about casting agents stating she isn’t in demand and that the directors don’t want to work with her. Don’t know how true that is, but I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if it was true.

@Macy: I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true, haven’t we commented here on her lack of roles in the last year?
She may be a fashion icon, but as an actress she’s a non-entity. I wouldn’t be surprised if the reviews for WWWH led to the possibility of Lifeguard, but other than that, what’s she got going? Black Rock, maybe, but that’s not until October.

I’m impressed that she gets fashion work, considering that she hasn’t had a successful movie in 6 years.

@ladybug: But even the fashion work has died down it seems. To answer your earlier question, I guess she has some ‘yes’ people around her who tell her what she wants to hear? That’s my guess.

@Lilla—-I agree with you about the fashion work that has dried up and I really do believe that is because her relationship with Cher has crashed and burned. Cher was the one that got her the clothes and helped get her around designers, got the freebies, and helped get covers and work with certain designers, now that Cher is BFF’s with RHW, she no longer needs to put up with the creatures nonesense. I mean I can’t believe Cher lasted as long as she did with someone who only takes and doesn’t give, and doesn’t know how to be a friend at all.
I mean did JJ seriously have to do these 3 recent posts, he could have easily combined them into one, I mean how obvious does he have to be.
I was just reading her twitter and I guess that her and MP and JP are going to see Coldplay, but I wonder why they stopped in NYC. It seems she tweeted a picture of the 3 of them with Arlene Moon.
Her desparation is amazing, she is pulling on any straw she can, for once I think even she is starting to get a little scared. I mean really calling the paps and then talking and laughing and pretending that he is a fan, with the one guy that showed up, so he feels important is a joke. The amount of photos that JJ prints shows us how inexpensive they were, it was probably two for one.

@ladybug:
Oh it’s probably true, I mostly meant the girl having “inside” connections that may not be true. There are always people claiming to be in the know. You don’t have to be a studio person to guess that KB’s services are not in demand. It’s pretty obvious at this point.

Ridiculous @ 07/30/2012 at 2:15 pm

Kate’s really very beautiful. Seems she’s in Boston probably visiting her family. I like her. No reason not to.

@Macy: Oh, that. What, you mean everyone claiming to be an insider isn’t? :)

@Ridiculous: Well, then, what are some of the reasons you like her?

Blackcat9 @ 07/30/2012 at 8:29 pm

@Ridiculous: Hi! Jasper!

No, she is in Boston with MP and Jasper to see Coldplay. The creature was tweeting about the concert and retweeed photos of the 3 of them with Arlene Moon.
When will this desparation end. Oh, sorry I forgot who we were talking about, her desparation will only continue to grow and grow.
Soon JJ will only have these ridiculous posts about her shopping and doing various errands left, because this thing has nothing and I mean nothing coming her way.
10 years in this business and she truly has nothing to show for it, except for a disgusting reputation and that shows her for what she truly is a vapid and void person, that nobody wants to work with, takes and never gives, has no talent and is nasty to everyone, because for some reason she feels she can be; doesn’t have one friend that she doesn’t pay and really only cares about her self and what she can get out of a situation.
KB is truly the pariah HW talks about.

@mforman: Looking at her tweets it does look like she’s visiting family.

As for the fashion stuff, well, she went to the Met and whatever thing happened in June. But, is that more JM/Cher related? It can’t be from her continuing fame as an actress.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Show All