Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Melrose Mates!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Melrose Mates!

Kate Bosworth and boyfriend Michael Polish hold hands after having lunch together on Thursday (July 26) on Melrose in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress chatted with a fan as she was getting into her car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate went shopping for some new clothes the day before at the Theory store on Melrose.

Kate has a new movie coming out later this year called Big Sur. The drama follows the story of Beat poet Jack Kerouac‘s three brief sojourns to a cabin in Big Sur, California.

FYI: Michael is wearing Levi’s jeans.

kate bosworth michael polish melrose mates 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

@Macy: Ugly jewelry, displayed against a wall and under some lanterns. Ah,art!

@ladybug:
No doubt. Real creative genius at work here.

Whycantipost @ 08/03/2012 at 8:28 am

@ladybug:

Oh barffff, then why was she all over Alex at Coachella, while she was ‘engaged’ already. I don’t understand this woman.

@Macy:

her voice gets on my nerves too! can she just be quiet and show more of the jewelry????? and YES, i can see there is a big door and a small one, no need to explain that…I know she tries to sound witty or artsy, even cute, but in the end she looks soooo idiotic :/

Whycantipost @ 08/03/2012 at 8:31 am

@Macy:

Hahahaaha I laughed when she showed the doors. I was like ‘hookah please, I can see those things are doors and I can see you are desperate, don’t state the obvious!’

That vid was crap. Be creative without blowing a wad on location will ya? Could have shot that in my backyard with better results. “this is a tree. This is a bigger tree. This is a barbecue . This fence reminds me of my bracelet ” morons.

The entire video was moronic. They keep getting worse in quality. I wonder how the beachmint family feels about these things? It’s not exactly showcasing their product in the best light. It’s more like an audition film for her, than it is about the jewelry.

It feel like she’s not trying anymore :(

bahama Mama @ 08/03/2012 at 5:06 pm

I thought the video was fun, playful, and creative. I loved that the little piano music was Heart and Soul (aka Seoul)!

Whycantipost @ 08/03/2012 at 5:14 pm

About the Coldplay-thing; I just saw on Jasper Polishs Twitter that she was backstage.. Odd, since the rumors about KB-CM. I hate Gwynneth Paltrow, but woman, watch out, hookah by your mans side!

Texas Swede @ 08/03/2012 at 6:00 pm

@Whycantipost: She is probably trying to get either MP or herself a job as director of CP’s next music video. LOL

@So?: They probably didn’t spend any money on this video, she was already in Korea for the Calvin Klein art thing, so CK probably paid for the airfare. And if the next JM ‘film’ is set in Germany, Hugo Boss will have paid for that.

@Whycantipost: She wasn’t then. The ‘engagement’ was after, Coachella ended on April 17th, and Big Sur started on the 18th. She left on that Saturday (16th), claiming that she had to leave to get to work on Big Sur. Never mind that Cher had tweeted about the 3 days of outfits and the party they were attending that Saturday night. But there were numerous reports of fighting, so I think that was it.

Coachella was probably a combination of two things-they’d had tickets for nearly a year, and it was probably the last attempt at salvaging the relationship.

Whycantipost @ 08/04/2012 at 3:05 pm

@ladybug:

Ah thanks for clearing that up, I am talking out of my a$$ again hahaahaa

@ladybug:
It was so obvious she’d left much earlier than planned. They were supposed to go to the party Sat night, like you said and Cher clearly went on and on about outfits and JM pieces for three full days on her twitter page. She can try to say it was work, but she would have known that in advance and therefore wouldn’t have needed three days worth of stuff.

@Macy: I suppose she was trying to put a brave face on it, but it was pretty clear that she did leave earlier than she planned. And that a certain someone seemed so much happier when she wasn’t there.

The videos are getting worse, aren’t they? At least this one was only about 2 minutes and didn’t feature her prancing around in a bikini.

@bahama Mama: “fun, playful, and creative”. No, it was trite and boring. Your average 12 year old with a smart phone could do a better job.

@ladybug: You seriously think she didn’t bill JM for any portion of that trip?

@So?: If she actually did that I hope that someone in the accounting department checks gossips sites and KB’s schedule and questions the expense account.

I have to agree. I found the video lazy and out of place. Both of them could have done better, in my opinion.

@ladybug:
Even for two minutes it felt like it dragged on forever. You know who can get away with two minute commercials? Gucci, Chanel, Dior, etc. Jewelmint is hardly in their league and they do a million times better job.
I don’t know how it even came up that she left for “work”. Did she say that somewhere or did her stans just assume that’s what happened? Nobody starts filming on a Sunday.

@Macy:

It was right here on JJ. She left and Alex started smiling and getting his drink on.

I’m all for video diaries taken during trips. But, if the purpose of this was to showcase the jewelry, it’s a major fail. This may be the worst one yet & that’s saying something.

This is another reason I am insisting KB and Cher are done and I am starting to wonder if the creatures contract with JM is almost finishing up.
First, Cher is now alone in her comments on each pc of jewelry that JM releases each month. The creature used to just put her name to someone elses thoughts (it was so obvious), and now Cher is the only one commenting on the pcs and once again showing amazing sketches.
Also, I just went onto Cher’s twitter page and this is the first time that she has not made one comment on the new stupid JM commercial.
Actually the only time she has tweeted the thing is when a fan tweeted Cher a photo of her wearing some JM pcs, that is the only time the creatures twitter is even mentioned.
I am sure the Beachmint people want to keep up certain fronts, and that is why I am starting to wonder if this was truly Cher’s idea and she brought in her suppossed friend, figuring they would work on it together, but the creature has no original thoughts, she has to be directed, she has to be dressed, and Cher has probably just had it.
KB’s reputation alone leads me to believe they signed her to a small contract and that is starting to wind down. What makes me laugh is she isn’t wearing the pcs as she used to do and this stupid commercial is such a joke, she is making it so obvious she doesn’t care about the line anymore.
I mean seriously, she wasn’t even wearing half the pcs in the commercial, but took them out of a plastic bag, that she didn’t care was still in her hand, it shows us she only put the few pcs on quickly and then took them off.
I honestly would love to know what she has planned, because there is nothing lined up for her at all.
I am seriously waiting to see her on some ridiculous tv show or something like that.
The desparation grows and I find it so funny how some members of the Polish clan just love the famewhoring, what a sad situation.
I will always believe that the so called relationship with the one that I refuse to name, ended after the Nylon dinner nightmare. That is when Robin B, put out the “rough patch” article and then after that the creature was no longer seen with any of his friends or even himself, I just think Coachella was an obligation and that was all and I truly think he put his foot down and made sure she understood that, that is why she ran and ran fast and there was such reporting of the fighting going on. I mean just look at him the day she left, that amazing smile he has was back and in full swing, he had the time of his life, you could just tell, he was so happy, the creature had left.
Remember her and the hobbit had many meetings and pre production, so they just didn’t meet the first day of shooting. This pariah is just a disgusting famewhore, stalker, who doesn’t even change her sheets between men, she just cannot be alone.
The perfect one, who will not be named, made sure Robin B, put that “rough patch” article out, so when the announcement was finally made it could be specified that it happened a while ago.
That is just what I really think.

@mforman- Really who cares at this point. Why are you writing essays on someone who wears a outfit, a brief mention of a movie and is forgotten once you leave the post.

@WhoCares—I get what you are saying, but JJ still does 3 posts in one week, and JJ will continue doing this, that is why I write an essay because I can’t say what I want to in a couple of sentences.
Unfortunately it is the stans who care and I guess maybe I am trying to open the eyes of the trolls who constantly harass some of us posters and will not let up, when we state facts and they just come and attack with the same nonesense about some of us.
Also, I have never hidden the fact that I have disliked this creature for about 9 years and to get certain points across it takes more than a few sentences.
This is so funny the creature should have definitely asked for more help with her hair then just this:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All