Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Workout Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Workout Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler leave a gym together after a workout session on Thursday afternoon (July 26) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress and her 20-year-old beau landed at LAX Airport the day before after taking a quick getaway for a few days.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa made her way to a nail salon after arriving back in Los Angeles. We love her Are You Afraid of the Dark shirt!

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens out and about in Studio City…

vanessa hudgens austin butler workout couple 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Loveyababyv @ 07/26/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Haters Suck!: I see from your comments that you seem to love her a lot.But you’ve got to face the reality.This PDA’s with Aus is a joke.Not so many people out there think they are fabulous.There’s no way she is gonna get this much of papping unless they call the paps. I mean,who are they?even the robsten couple doesn’t get papped this much.this is so silly.it sort of affects her career too.she is becoming a joke in hollywood.look what kind of offers she is getting now,a 5 min role in a sequel of a film that didn’t cost at least 50M WORLDWIDE.(I don’t even understand why they are doing sequel even).but get real ,her fame is decreasing too,she couldn’t win at the TCA too.

Haters Suck! @ 07/26/2012 at 11:45 pm

U@loveyababyv
Maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see PDA here do you? There hasn’t been many PDA pics latley but then again maybe I’m just going blind. I’m sure they could careless if people like them together or not I like and what counts the most they like being together. Given the circumstances of the last couple days do you really want to argue about robsten getting papped. Kind of a poor example at the moment. If those pics had come out before the tcas i bet she wouldve won. Over the past year and a half vanesssa has done 5 movies with spring breakers on its way to the Venice film festival she’s doing just fine. I’ve said this a million times and will continue to say it till the world ends wheres your proof Vanessa calls the paps, I mean legitement proof, Kristen cheating on rob proof. And even if that were the case honestly, I wouldn’t give a $hit. That’s all I have to say about that.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 12:23 am

@Haters Suck!: ok may be I got that word wrong.Are you telling me that lots of people like them? just go to youtube for example and see the comments there.true,in jj and jjjr she has lots of comments in favour of her and her new beau,but when you go out of these sites you can see for yourself that lots of people consider them silly.any way like you said it doesn’t matter whether people like them together or not.speaking of the amount of attention robsten got last few days,well,there is a serious reason for that.but if you think of a normal day in their relationship,do we see so many photos of them together.the truth is no.and that is when they both are spending lot of time together ,filming ,promoting etc.and the other argument of yours is really silly.so vanessa can only win if something disrespectful happens to those others competing with her and their reputation decreases.for your information zac won against rob pat and tatum ,gosling and timberlake.her fame is clearly decreasing.face it.i know I don’t like that too.but she hasn’t won a single award ,ibelieve since she has left hsm.there’s no debate that she has done really great films but we have yet to see what will come out of them.but the new offers she is getting aren’t good enough(machete kills isn’t a very good choice.)and i don’t have proof to show you that she calls paps,but then again it’s common sense that celebrities call for paps sometimes.

Really are you saying a tca determines the direction of a person career? When someone betweenthe ages o 13 – 19 with nothing better to do but sit on their computer and vote all day controll anthing other than an award that’s a surf board, let me know.

Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2012 at 1:11 am

@loveyababyv
I stand by my last sentence. “that’s all I have to say about that.” I have nothing more to say to you.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 1:27 am

@tina: did I ever say that not winning a teen choice award affects her career? but doesn’t it sort of indicate that her fame and her fan base must have worn off.I seriously thought that zac wouldn’t win a single award .i mean ,TCA is about how famous you are right,the more people talk about you the more people see you it refreshes their memory about you and make them want to vote.I seriously thought that by the degree of publicity she is getting that she will win the award or be nominated for more awards at least.but she didn’t.look,I don’t have a grudge against her or anything,in fact I really like her.but I just like to face the reality.

TCA prove how many times teenaged girl with nothing bettter to do than sit at her computer, refresh it and vote. Do you really think if adult women were voting he would win over ryan even justin? I’m sure her ‘fan base’ is just fine.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 1:39 am

@Haters Suck!: of course you have nothing more to say to me.because you can’t contradict what I’ve said.from what I’ve read in your comments earlier you don’t give up arguing so easily.you give it up this time because you have nothing argumentative to say.

Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2012 at 1:56 am

Loveyababyv
Actuall Ive got nothing more to say cause I’m playing a video game with my little brother having a hard time concentrating on both but I’ll say one more thing to you. Miley won a tca so what? How did LOL do? Taylor lautner won one. So what? Abduction? They mean nothing. And it is my belief that all award shows up to the oscars are fixed.

Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2012 at 1:58 am

@loveyababyv
Btw I could give a $hit about about what her ex the douche bag efron wins, says or does. I could honestly careless.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 2:01 am

@tina: You are angry.Anger makes you not see things correctly.Zac winning tca shows that he still has a teen fan base whereas vanessa doesn’t.we all know that those teenage girls who drooled over Troy Bolton are no longer teens.they can’t vote for TCA.that means that those teenage girl you are talking about is from a new teenage fan base he has created,where as vanessa hasn’t created any new fan base.her roles haven’t changed much since HSM.she is still playing roles of silly teenage girls who get lost in weird new worlds,riding bees ,spending vacations with her teen friends in bikinis etc.but still she isn’t famous among teens as much as kstew.True I give credit for her roles in gimme shelter and frozen ground but they are yet to come out and we don’t know what will happen to them.zac has chosen his roles with much more care and with much variety.it has expanded him as a serious actor meanwhile still maintaining that heartthrob state.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 2:12 am

@Haters Suck!: you are like a FOX SAYING GRAPES ARE BITTER.if vanessa had won a tca it’d be so great for you and you will be full of compliments for her saying how she has still maintained her fan base after all these years .But now she hasn’t won ,all the award shows up to oscars are fixed to you.taylor ,miley and others won because people voted them.people voted v too,but not enough.and she could only pick up one nomination,that shows that she is less famous too.

Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2012 at 2:20 am

@loveyababyv
Vanessa has won a few teen choice awards before still think they like that years oscars were fixed. Miley has the tca award, Vanessa has more movies coming out. I wouldn’t trade that situation.

Famous or not, it doesn’t really matter. Vanessa is tops with me. My only concern is she stays relevant and has a career in the entertainment industry. There are many actors ou there who can’t act yet get roles. Take Blake lively, Minka Kelly and Lilly Collins to name a few. All they need are their good looks and their connections. I’m rooting for Vanessa partly because she falls in a minority, racially and physically and the fact that she is grounded and a lovely person and comes from a hardworking family background. She has worked hard for everything she’s achieved. Nothing came easy to her unlike lilly Collins and Kirsten Stewart who has been yearning for some setback to add spice to her boring(boohoo) life( she got what she wanted alright).

Austin, my my what great guns you have. What I like about him is that he totally ignores the paps treats them like they were nonexistent, way to go, Austin.talking abt PDA being a joke, well that 90210 actress and her bf fare no better and he was grabbing her butt and i saw his potruding tongue.And what do you call kristen’s PDA with that sanders, a married man? They were in a public place for heaven ‘s sakes. They could have gone to a motel or hotel somewhere private. Austin’s and Vanessa’s PDA are tame and legit in comparison.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 2:45 am

@Haters Suck!: I am not talking about the tca’s she has won before,i am talking about tca’s she has won after hsm,which is non.anyway i don’t have much hopes about her upcoming films too.don;t get me wrong,i really love her ,but guess have to face the reality.i think gimme shelter isn’t going to be much of a commercial success,unknown director coupled with v and fraser who is playing a serious character like for the first time,isn;t very appealing.frozen ground is a landmark in her career,acting with such highly regarded actor like nick,but then again most of his films are flops.i think it might get good reviews but not be very commercial.as of spring breakers ,i think it will do better than other too,but the only cliche is that the actresses’ fans are mostly teen based,so when it comes out they won’t be able to watch,that’s what selena says.but then again,i am not an expert.

@LoveyababyV, take heart. Every cloud has a silver lining and be positive thinking. My reality is that we don’t know what the future holds for Vanessa. She may end up in the fashion industry and all it takes is taking on the right role at the right time for her to be a shooting star. Not all famous actors were good actors to begin with and some of them came into their own only in their late 20s or 30s. Jennifer Lopez is one good example.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 3:11 am

@BOJI: yeah,it doesn’t really matter whether famous or not.but i think v is very lucky for what she has got so far without much talent.she can sing really well,but when it comes to acting we all know that she can’t act really well.she can do cheerful acts very well, but when it comes to serious parts,well she is not very good at them.even when she is doing serious scenes she has this weird smile on her face,her lips kind of curl upwards or something like that.and why do you guys talk about her race being a disadvantage for her,i think it’s an advantage for.come on, there are enough roles for people from other races in hollywood.and since there aren’t that many actresses from other nationalities she doesn’t have much of a threat.u are talking about her race,what about actresses like freida pinto,race should be such a serious problem for,but look at her she has got herself firmly rooted in the industry,what with immortals & rise of planet of apes etc.and, yes her pda’s are more legit but are also silly and immature.there’s no variation in their pdas.always going to gym and yoga etc.no paps wait outside a celebrity’s house to catch them going to yogas etc .they are called to the spot when the couple is about to leave.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 3:25 am

@BOJI: yeah,but j lo is really talented.v has been inn the industry long enough.anyway i think she should start her fashion line too.it suits her far better than acting.

Here, I beg to differ in my opinion. I think Vanessa can act, I was pretty impressed with her in Sucker Punch and Journey 2. From what I’ve seen of Gimme Shelter she’s done a pretty good job. Heck, she got the part. I AJ Michaelka’s audition tape for tha role n it was impressive.
Frieda Pinto got her big break through Slumdog Millionaire, a runaway box office hit and that opened doors for her plus having the right agency representing her. Vanessa unfortunately had a bout of bad luck and encounters with unscrupulous adults who took advantage of her ignorance.if you did yr research than you would know what I’m talking abt. I believe frieda’s latest movie has everything to do with her race. Vanessa has yet to score a breakout movie, I’d hardly call HSM 3 it.

Let’s just say I believe in Vamessa. Jennifer got her big break playing Selena. Frankly, I think Jennifer was more street and business savvy than Vamessa. Having the right legal advisors, talent agency and financial advisor makes a big difference. I think a lot of times Vanessa follows her heart and I’m not complaining. I don’t believe Jennifer is more talented than Vanessa, she has more clout yes.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 3:46 am

@BOJI: pinto is just an example and by unscrupulous adults do you refer to her lawsuits.anyway,i think she’s had her breakthrough in hsm.her acting is good,it has improved,but still her roles in sucker punch and journey 2 weren’t much different to hsm.she still has to prove that she can do serious roles.and as far as i am concerned her acting in either of those films you mentioned hasn’t got much good reviews.anyway,i just hope she chooses her characters wisely,and not go for everything that comes her way,and not go for tiny roles like in machete kills,what did they think casting her in such a tiny part.

Loveyababyv @ 07/27/2012 at 3:56 am

@BOJI: whatever, we believe in what we wanna believe.but she’s got the same agent like zac does right?.how can he make such a headway when she can’t?i’m just angry.

She only changed her agency last yr. Then, again it depends on the individual agent. Frankly I feel , it is still easier for a Caucasian to get roles. Besides, most scripts are written by Caucasians for Caucasians. This is a reality. Facts are facts. The trend is changing but not that significant as yet. Vamessa is petite and not out there if you get what I mean. Ashley tisdale and Hayden Panatierre have succumbed to the pressures of Hollywood.

@loveyababyv whatever u say,just like your name I still love her, love her as a person, and for her career I love to see it grow from time to time, and for her being papped, maybe because people like me and u will still have a fight over her picture so her papped pic will still make some money

And its riddicoulus, how people hate austin, its clear to me austin knew the paps be there for vanessa not for him that’s why he cover his face, huh

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All