Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Workout Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Workout Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler leave a gym together after a workout session on Thursday afternoon (July 26) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress and her 20-year-old beau landed at LAX Airport the day before after taking a quick getaway for a few days.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa made her way to a nail salon after arriving back in Los Angeles. We love her Are You Afraid of the Dark shirt!

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens out and about in Studio City…

vanessa hudgens austin butler workout couple 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All
Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2012 at 9:35 am

@selma
I’ve asked for the same thing a million times you’ll never get it. Because they have none.

@More Than Words, I gotta admire your rapid fire. Amazing!!!

First, l really don’t care about her ex, but I must say he has a great PR team. Every bad thing he does get excused because ‘he’s a young man’ guess what she’ s younger than him. People keep bring up those pictures, you can’t convince me they were for anyone but Zac. Don’t even bring up Drake he denied the pictures were for him. Of course, he stuck with her she was 16 and he probably ASKED for them. Everytime she got a better role or might move on the pictures got recycled. She gained weight for a movie last year, so hench the gym everyday. Don’t fall in with the rest of the sheep think for yourself, why would anyone call the paps to take photos of them after a workout session? No make up, messy hair and in workout clothes, think about it. She is getting back to her normal weight, who would want to walk a red carpet just so people can critize everything about you if not perfect. You never hear about anything she attached to until she’s locked in and ready to film. I think it’s better that way so if something happens no one knows. She is happy, if things were as bad as you’re trying to make it sound she would be.
Lief Garrison and the Cories were heart throbs, where are the now?

And I can always count on Haters Suck and Tina on Vanessa’s threads. Thumbs up!!!!

@Selma: open your eyes a bit.There is no way that these two ******** are gonna get papped this much unless they call the paps.Who are they?Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.I don’t think paps are gonna wait outside their doorstep to catch them going to gym or lunch.She is a B or C lister in hollywood and for all I know paps aren’t paid much for papping on them.

How many times must Vanessa be sentenced for something she did as a juvenile? It is like she committed a heinous crime. You blood thirsty unforgiving lot are never satisfied until the day you see her hung and quartered. Just because she is who she is and what she represents does not mean she is a bad person. I see racism in a lot of the remarks. You make me want to champion her all the more in doing so.

MoreThanWords @ 07/27/2012 at 9:59 am

@Bo: Hot poker to the eyes, simple easy solution. End of your troubles.

@Maria nicely done, you have alot more tact than that appear to have lol
@BOJI always here to have my say, I haven’t been on because I’ve been inundated with assignments at Uni (yes, we are actually educated posters) but I do pop in now and then just to read the dribble haters tend to post spilling from every crevice of their miserable lives. If I don’t post I usually enjoy a chuckle or two from reading the comments left by yourself, HATERS SUCK, Maria, Tina and a few others.

Rock on people!

MoreThanWords @ 07/27/2012 at 10:00 am

@Bo: Evidently you know very little….at all.

@bo, did you think before you wrote that, why would paps(who are in it for the money) come because she called them if they aren’t making money? What do you know about Hollywood you don’t even live in Cali? You’re just repeating some you heard. A b-lister, better than someone on no list.

@tina: she doesn’t look anywhere as bad as you tell she is when she comes out of the gym.Speaking truthfully I have never once seen her dirty or messy coming out of gym.Just tell me this,why don’t we see this type of day to day activities of other couples in hollywood as regularly as we see them.I am pretty sure other couples in hollywood go to gyms.go to lunch etc.But we don’t see them as often as we see these two.

@Bo, me no understand your speaking. When does one come out of the gym dirty or messy? There must be a mud bath in there, hehe.

Again she is coming out of a gym WITHOUT MAKEUP, IN WORK OUT CLOTHES. She is naturally beautiful but no woman wants to be filmed day after day like that. She contrary to what you want to believe has ni control over the paps. Maybe if she had the pr team that pays them to make picture of someone drunk coming out of clubs go away, she’d be in blogs less. All she is doing is going to the gym, shopping and living life. And you are here commenting on it making these photos have value. You’re not looking for the other star I see them in pictures at events with no comments here on jj, but her at the gym almost 100 comments, see the value?

@BOJI: You should tell that to tina. @tina: Yes ,i thought before I wrote.Of course they make money out of papping her.sHE IS A CELEBRITY.But all I am saying that they can’t be like sleeping her doorstep to catch her going to gym with her beau.They might be coming when her agent calls them or something and just get the shots and leave quickly.Look I don’t hate her,but don’t you guys feel that this much of papping about her day to day activities is a bit unnatural?

Victoria14 @ 07/27/2012 at 11:01 am

@tina how about Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev ?

@victoria14 why are you asking me about them?

Victoria14 @ 07/27/2012 at 11:15 am

Ian is 33 and Nina is 24 and still got a award .

Reality Check! @ 07/27/2012 at 11:35 am

@Bo
Actually I believe it was a shelter she stayed at not with one family in particular. I can’t speak for all fans when I say this, but truth be told for me I would rather see candids of her going to the gym, grocery store, or shopping everyday over having her featured in the gossip blogs for falling out of clubs almost everyday, shoplifting, or just being in general trouble with the law.

@Victoria14: What does that have to do with anything? They are the stars of a popular TV show THAT TEENS WATCH , I watch NCIS so sue me. IT’S STILL TEENS.

@ Reality.Check, You said it.

FYi, post @93 has to be none other than my doppelgänger. Don’t recall posting anything that requires moderation.

Vanessa the new Meryl Streep @ 07/27/2012 at 12:49 pm

@maria is soooo rigth, Zac is a baaaaad, bad actor that just knows took his shirt off and stares, in the other hand, Vanessa just showing her amazing talent now, when she was the “naive girl” people doubted of her talent, doubted she was able to do another kind of roles, but NOW she briliantly get into super mature and multidimensional roles that she wears short clothes and do sexy faces, but of course, unlike Zac wich “Sex Appeal” is entirely gratuitous, always there an essential unquestionable reason for the narrative in Vanessa being sexy, can’t wait to see Vanessa being “ugly” and “problematic” in Gimme Shelter too, she was beautiful and get ugly for this movie, full of tattoos and piercings, oooh so rebel and ugly, there’s most evident proofs of her great talent? =)

@98, your sarcasm falls flat on its face. Sorry, no dice. Your mimicry is pathetic.

@Bo: Like I said 100 comments. So we will continue to get photos of her doing her activities of daily life.

abbimorgan @ 07/27/2012 at 2:44 pm

people are just funny she has one of the best hollywood faces out there she is like the mix between katie holmes and mila kunis duhh

@Bo: You are not the only one who sees it that way. I have been a Vanessa fan since HSM.. and she is slowly losing her spark if she keeps going like that. People will stop caring at some point :(

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All