Justin Bieber: 'As Long As You Love Me' Video Sneak Peek!

Justin Bieber: 'As Long As You Love Me' Video Sneak Peek!

Check out this sneak peek clip of Justin Bieber in the video for his song “As Long As You Love Me”!

“I promised a 1 minute clip from the Music Short Film for “As Long As You Love Me” off the new album BELIEVE. and yes…it stars Michael Madsen. nice,” the 18-year-old singer wrote in the video caption. “Here it is…the rest of the video hits this coming WEDNESDAY…it is INSANE!”

Pictured inside: Justin shopping at a Target store with his half sister Jazmyn on Wednesday (July 25) in Woodland Hills, Calif.

Check back this Wednesday for the full “As Long As You Love Me” short film!

Justin Bieber: “As Long As You Love Me” Sneak Peek

10+ pictures inside of Justin Bieber shopping with Jazmyn

justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 01
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 02
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 03
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 04
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 05
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 06
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 07
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 08
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 09
justin bieber as long as you love me video sneak peek 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

I must admit this video looks good.

GARBAGE…

Oh, it’s sort of like Drive, only gayer.

beibersuckspenis69 @ 07/27/2012 at 2:04 pm

why is he/she famous again???

Backstreet boys.

Latin Lover @ 07/27/2012 at 2:10 pm

@cathe: That’s what I wanted to know, if he’s covering that song but it got cutoff before it started. Another note I’m Not a Justin fan but he’s a cutie.

shameeeee @ 07/27/2012 at 2:10 pm

What a joke! Look at him trying to act. Fix your singing first. Expressionless bieber..

first boyfriend (a copy of nsync) and now as long as you love me (a copy of bsb)

Am I missing something? @ 07/27/2012 at 2:26 pm

Look, this kid is going to have to butch it up considerably or at least hit puberty before he tries to pull this off.

UnemployedBrokeTrolls @ 07/27/2012 at 2:33 pm

Get a life, you unemployed trolls! Why even watch if you don’t care? GET A JOB!

grown people still bullying the kid i see when he hasn’t done anything to you but make little girls happy…smh – you all really need to a get life and quit picking on people

Am I missing something? @ 07/27/2012 at 2:48 pm

@Am I missing something?: That said…Michael Madsen is one of the best character actors of his generation.

Am I missing something? @ 07/27/2012 at 2:49 pm

@UnemployedBrokeTrolls: Why watch? Cause I bored at work and need a good laugh?

@Latin Lover: I really don’t know but with this song title we can’t deny that’s it weird!

I think someone here can’t accept that her little JB may be copying…

Why are you still bullying him? He actually goes out in the world and gets payed for working hard. So stop hating and saying that he is copying, because he’s not.

@beibersuckspenis69: hey man if u hate him soo much go lick his ass. i knw am nt a bg fan bt atkeast i appreciate the talent his got unlike uuuuu… thnk abt th.

i love justin bieber so much i wanna go and see him but i cant so sad

not more than i do jst keep the fire burning