Justin Theroux: Up in the Air!

Justin Theroux: Up in the Air!

Justin Theroux carries his Louis Vuitton duffel bag as he makes his way into LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Saturday (July 28) out of Los Angeles.

The 40-year-old actor made a very quick trip to the west coast – he first arrived two days earlier on Thursday.

Justin‘s girlfriend Jennifer Aniston has been hard at work on her film We’re The Millers in North Carolina.

The movie is about a veteran pot dealer who creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S. from Mexico.

justin theroux up in the air 01
justin theroux up in the air 02
justin theroux up in the air 03
justin theroux up in the air 04
justin theroux up in the air 05
justin theroux up in the air 06

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Justin Theroux

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

He’s actually carrying his own bags!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 9:46 pm

I guess he’s headed to go infest NC with his nastiness.

Justin is fine!

@I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club: I’m in the I love Justin Theroux Fan Club! He is soooo fine! BUILT!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 9:53 pm

@yep: -_____________________- He looks like something off of “The Night of The Living Dead.”

Horrible short legs!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 10:02 pm

@I Hate Brad Pitt Fan Club: So you changed your name? I guess it’s that serious LOL

Get alive

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 10:05 pm

@Amanda: But I am alive lmfao.

I do not understand why people here hate Theroux so much? Justin is cute and nice person too.

@nani: No es que justin tenga piernas cortas, es por como usa los pantalones, idiota! comprate una vida!

Who bought him that bag?? His sugar mama?

@kley
Anyone can see that he does have short legs, a big head and is also bald. He is like a dwarf. Sorry, but that is the truth, idiot.

Reporting for DUTY, Suga Mama heard he took a blonde out to dinner in NYC, so he have to go and plead his case.
There is no way he is letting the MONEY COW go.

He’s packed his bags and moving back to NY to be with Heidi!!! Ooooohhhh the jen hens will be trashing him once the new photos hit next week!

I Hate Justin Theroux Fan Club @ 07/28/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Oh, oh: I agree. If you look at the archive, they worshiped Vince Vaughn and John Mayer. Now look at the Jen hens lmaooo

JentheOldHen @ 07/28/2012 at 11:56 pm

Balding Hobbit, I hear the sire needs you back!!!

JentheOldHen @ 07/28/2012 at 11:58 pm

@JentheOldHen: meant the shire!!

Why is he relevant again?

still running from jen.

The Good Life @ 07/29/2012 at 6:32 am

He’ll not be leaving Ticky any time soon. There’re too many goodies for him to enjoy now – how is he to leave the jet-setting, the limos, the high end clothing etc, the personal baggage handler???? No way is he gonna leave his suga-mama at this point in time. Lucky Ticky! LOL

the observer @ 07/29/2012 at 8:53 am

It’s the middle of summer and he is carrying a heavy leather jacket
underneath his left arm.

Where is he flying to- Iceland? Siberia? North Pole?

@KissThis:

Exactly. This guy got more thread in the past year then all the years he’s has been in the entertainment business. I guess dating a sugar mama does pay off.

I don’t know why but I don’t like him. He became ‘famous’ when he started dating Jennifer Aniston. I’m skeptic about him and this relationship. He looks like me he wants fame and that’s why he is with J.A.

Booyouwhore @ 07/29/2012 at 11:24 am

I heard he started demanding more money for Projects since he’s been with Jen. Smh he needs to take what he can get!

Truth Squad @ 07/29/2012 at 12:06 pm

They really should rename this site: Lonely Losers

To actually sit around looking down on other people when you spend your Saturday nights trolling around a celebrity website spewing hate is beyond ironic.

No wonder Justjared intentionally posts Aniston related articles when all the cool kids are out having fun. Aniston haters are the saddest people in the world. What a way to announce to the everyone that you don’t have any friends and don’t have a man in your life.

Feel free to down arrow me. But you might want to wait until next Friday night. It’s not like you’ll be out enjoying life. Although, I’m sure JJ will have a fresh batch of Aniston/Theroux material for you to whine, whine, whine about.

LOL

@Oh, oh: No, EVERYONE leaves that to Brangelina fans! Who, no one trashed Vince – still love him and see his movies….. John no one trashed John for not being with Jen….John unfortunately made too many comments himself however I still love his music/talent musician. Like ALL the sites know…Brangelina fans can’t move forward……. Blame everyone else “well so and so made a comment….lol……EVERUONE knows the truth 98% of the hate Jolie fans!

Hey Truth Squab! @ 07/29/2012 at 12:21 pm

If you’re so unhappy with the truthful comments you call hateful here, you can always go make a Jennifer Aniston lovefest site or better yet join one of the dying breed fansites , if you want a site that gushes over her pr bought life! If you don’t want to do that and continue to visit JJ for your Aniston fix then sit back, relax, and enjoy the comments because not all or blinded by the fakery of Aniston and her new paid for image piece. Face it her popularity is diving right into the dumpster just like her short man maid, just look to your right to see how far your mighty one has fallen!

@KissThis: must be to you since you clicked and commented! only people that care bother to comment!

@jentheho:ask your star – does it pay to hook up with an a lister?

Come up and see me sometimes,
Big Boy!!!!
Song dedication for Justin Theroux,
Heidi Bivens, and Jen Aniston.

Melody Gardot -” If I Tell You I Love You”
at http://www.youtube.com

Jen is in Wilmington, North Carolina.
How far is that from Raleigh???

Are their any good places to dine out?
What is a good hotel to stay at,
if you are the tabloid papparazzi?

Where are the beer joints?
Where are the comedy caffe clubs?

Where do the cool bikers hang out?

Where can you go to sneak around with the Director
of the film, if you should wish to be sneaking?

@nani: seriously, you dont like a dude cause his legs are a bit shorter then average? wonder how many people dont like you cause your intelligence is lower then average………

LoL
That LV bag I have been lusting after for weeks is his, not JA’s?
Maybe he asked her if he could borrow it.
Or maybe he didn’t!=:O

Ignored by the masses.
Snubbed by the press.
Forgotten by the ever shrinking
number of fans.
What’s a loser to do, now.

Pet the dogs.
Go through each and every photograph
ever taken of yourself with the people
who have drifted away from you,
and have gone on to capture their own
happiness.

yeah, i’m sure the guy that penned iron man 2 probably couldn’t afford a louis vuitton.