Duchess Kate: Creative Industries Reception!

Duchess Kate: Creative Industries Reception!

Duchess Kate shares a laugh with the Royal Academy of the Arts president Christopher Lebrun as she attends the Creative Industires Reception on Monday (July 30) in London, England.

The 30-year-old Duchess of Cambridge wore a gray Roksanda Ilincic dress to help celebrate over 800 Britains who participate in the arts.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Duchess Kate

Earlier in the day, Kate and her husband Prince William attended the Eventing Cross Country Equestrian event to watch his cousin Zara Phillips compete.

10+ pictures inside of Duchess Kate at the Creative Industries Reception

Posted to: Kate Middleton

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

She looks Impeccable and classy as usual.

Gossipgirl @ 07/30/2012 at 4:04 pm

Once again, grinning like a maniac in a boring dress; someone please give her a sandwich and hide her eyeliner!

She’s so beautiful! I don’t understand why people go on about how gorgeous her sister is when she is as beautiful as her sister, if not more!

Gossipgirl @ 07/30/2012 at 4:07 pm

PS: her hair actually looks good, up and away so she can’t mess with it constantly. Also she got some new shoes. I hope she got a pedicure after those pictures of her busted bare feet were posted online.

same same…. she looks older than her age… anyway, lucky her to land the best housewife job… best wishes…

JessiembvJacob @ 07/30/2012 at 4:54 pm

like Charlotte explained I’m shocked that a stay at home mom can earn $7726 in a few weeks on the internet. did you look at this webpage (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/kgg4U

she is soooo beautiful and by the way pippa is not beautiful she is just normal!!

The fact that Kate is always smiling makes her even more pretty.

She is no Lady Di…

I am like 18 and I look up to her my role model.

She is such a good dresser. She has such good taste. She looks happy in those pictures and infact she looks happy in all her pictures. I am not into royality but I do like Kate.

Anonymous @ 07/30/2012 at 6:29 pm

@Anna:

No… she not. She’s Kate Middleton!
I don’t know why people compare the two ladies. I mean, Princess Diana was gorgeous no doubt, but sure is Kate in a different way. Kate has also mentioned how she doesn’t want to be like Princess Diana so just leave it.

Perfection. I think she is beautiful but this is the first time I thought she rivals Diana in terms of appearing “royal.” The class is turned up several notches with this hairstyle. Well done Kate.

Honestly, I never found her that beautiful and never liked her style. and I’m not hung up on the royals as everyone else (after Diana I don’t care for them at all, maybe Harry a bit but thats it)
But my God, she looks GORGEOUS here. like flat out stunning.
Her hair is perfection, her make up is flawless, the dress is lovely

So refreshing to see her hair up!

She looks perfectly lovely. For the ladies of a certain age who try so hard to look young, take note. The hair back, the dress just barely above the knee and subdued high heels (not laced up the leg, no matter how long your legs, they’re unbecoming). To those who think this is dull; no, it’s just good taste.

she’s beautiful but she needs to eat some fish & chips and i like thin people ….she’s really too skinny now

suck it haters @ 07/31/2012 at 10:34 am

She is beautiful. CAT, maybe she does eat, and just burns it all from always doing her appearances. Why dont you shove a sock in your mouth.

British Latin American @ 07/31/2012 at 1:25 pm

@lizzie: Well, that statement may apply to ‘ladies of a certain age’ but Kate isn’t one of them. You aren’t that until you are at least 45.

she dresses in a style older than her age, this is not classy, it’s too classical..she should take example from Queen Rania of Jordan or princess Letizia of Spin..but she looks to be a humble person.