Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Live for Music Festivals!'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Live for Music Festivals!'

Vanessa Hudgens is all about the workout as she steps out on Tuesday (July 31) in Studio City, Calif.

The 24-year-old entertainer hid under the bill of a ball cap that read “Faith” as she made her way from a parking garage to her gym.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently posted to her blog and said, “I live for music festivals…Found this photo while listening to a few of the artists you guys have suggested for my Summa Mix and thought i’d share!!!! You all just gave me so many good musicians to listen to..I can’t decide!

vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 01
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 01
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 02
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 02
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 03
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 03
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 04
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 04
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 06
vanessa hudgens lives for music festivals 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

She#s on here every frikkin day. I think we all know what she looks like in her sweats now.

Just another day in the life of Vanessa Hudgens…. I swear, it’s like her life is being documented on Just Jared lol…

She looks so good. Glad she’s making the most of her summer off. I read she’s been helping out at an orphanage in L.A too. After filming 3 movies this past year in NY, FL, and Alaska, it’s nice to have a summer off at home!

This girl is so dumb and live in her own fairy world.
she is such a show off.
everytime we see her going to the gym she is always wearing her shirt a bit high so we can see her belly. and she does this by intention. its not a cuincidence. everytime she is wearing a diffrent shue also. she is crazy. i remember back in 2010 she had this hanna tattoo done in her hand and she was spotted with brittany and she was wiping her face so the paps can get the pics. even at the cstc premiere she was intentenely showing it off. crazy girl. i bet she thinks no girl is better than her. dumb

@chen so true

@chen you sure can tell a lot from pictures of her coming from the gym. Then you take us back to 2010? She changes her shoes, call the cops.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 7:20 pm

@chen
Wow did not realize you were a mind reader. Quick what am I thinking right now? Don’t be such a dumb ass
She looks beautiful getting ready for Venice at the end of the month.
R

Push-up bra to work out ? Attention w**re !

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 7:24 pm

One more thing my dad once told me if people think you are better than them don’t say anything, just let them think it cause if they are then it just might be true.

@Ron, it’s a sports bra you as s.

@Haters Suck!: Your dad said it MIGHT be true. he didnt say it has to be exactly true. get it.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 7:41 pm

@.m
My point remains, if people think you are better than them just let them think it.

dave Franco @ 07/31/2012 at 7:41 pm

i’d do her

Rise Above Hate @ 07/31/2012 at 7:45 pm

Her hat says it all FAITH. Its what she has and thats all she needs. Faith in her God, faith in herself and faith in her friends and family. Faith can carry you a long way. May God be with her and all of you. God Bless you all.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

@Rise Above Hate: Ya ya just leave everything to god. that will make her get work.

@haters suck as your dad say when you guys hate on zac it should apply for him too.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 8:05 pm

@.m
Trying to decide to answer this or not cause it involves the douchebag. Eh screw it. First off I make a point to stay off efron posts. Second I never said efron was better than me cause I don’t think that at all not even a little bit.

Awwww, she looks so sweet!

A real attention ***** right now is Katie Holmes, not Vanessa! Vanessa doesn’t call the paps. She simply tries to live her life as normally as possible (without hiding too much) in an area that is full of paparazzi. Most of the pics are being taken close to her house which happens to be located very close to 3 major film studios (universal, WB, walt disney)
And the place is full of paparazzi.

@haters suck you are such a looser. i have seen you and maria go to every zac post and spew s**t about him. cant believe that you are denieng that. funny

Can't Wait @ 07/31/2012 at 8:11 pm

I Just can’t wait for the Vanessa Hudgens flop in Venice

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 8:13 pm

@.m
BULL$HIT!!!!! Show me the posts I want to see them right now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All