Vanessa Hudgens: 'I'm Addicted to Changing My Hair!'

Vanessa Hudgens: 'I'm Addicted to Changing My Hair!'

Vanessa Hudgens catches an afternoon movie at a movie theater on Monday (July 30) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was accompanied by a pal for her daytime excursion. After the flick ended, Vanessa headed to her car and went about her day!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

This past weekend, Vanessa was spotted getting in her morning workout at the gym.

“I’m addicted to changing my hair. It’s so fun! I got a new cut on Saturday!!!! Like it????” Vanessa wrote on her blog about her new shorter hair.

vanessa hudgens movies with pal 01
vanessa hudgens movies with pal 02
vanessa hudgens movies with pal 03
vanessa hudgens movies with pal 04
vanessa hudgens movies with pal 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

van and kim! they’re so cute.. vanessa i love you !

wandalismus @ 07/31/2012 at 12:30 am

uhm doesn’t she always have the same weave?

I’m into wearing boho chic as well….but why can’t she ever dress a little more subtle for normal, everyday outings?

@menna: I know what you mean. Like it’s too over-the-top some of the time.

all her outfits look the same. and by that i mean.. equally ridiculous and idiotic.

@dana: i still wonder what u doing here? i mean u have absolutely non sense on coming here, u just come to bother people, you make me laugh at your childish behavior.

Her hair looks much better this length.
@dana: It’s called experimenting with her look. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss.

LOVE her friendship with Kim <3

She’s just like Hilary Duff… Constantly being photographed doing absolutely nothing. These women don’t even work.

Hate it when they say someone went to the movies and they don’t say which one.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:28 am

Hottie!!!

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:42 am

Why does this chick always wear clothes like a sk*nk. her public image is allready on the bin. and she knows it. why dont she atleast wear somthing classy for a change. and cover that fug*y looking body for a change. she acts like a hooker. trash trash trash. i guess she has no talent so she knows calling the paps and famewhoring around and acting ****** is the only way to stay on the news. sad She is going down way low.

@Lydia:
she was filming Machete last week…

@Haters Suck!:
lol you sound like those “i love zac and zanessa” twitter fans… LAME

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:47 am

And ofcouse her stupid fans would come to the rescue and say that she is being her self and she is comfatable with her body and what not. of couse she is being her self. self as in a s**t and she is realy comfotable with her body couse she dont wear clothes most of the time. couse it will be hard to spread her legs to every guy that comes in to touch.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:47 am

My doppleganger is back I see well I’d like to say I’m surprised but I’m not. This is like my sixth one and it’s been an efron fan each time. Not sure if I should be insulted or flattered. Least people take time to notice what I gots to say. At any rate, don’t be lazy and come up with your own screen name dipstick.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:50 am

@my doppleganger
Least she is being herself and not trying to copy and impersonate another person. But I’d guess youd know all about that. Yeah copying someone else’s sceen name isn’t stupid or pathetic at all

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 1:56 am

Yeh just like i said you will say she is just being her self couse there is nothing else you can say. the truth is bitter and nothing can overshadow the truth.

@ the real Haters Suck, I feel for you. Your Doppelgänger obviously has an interest in Vanessa, not of the savoury kind I fear but nonetheless has taken pains to observe her ardent fans’ posts.

Looks like Vanessa’s real hair has grown out quite a bit. Kim Hidalgo is one of her bffs, always there to support her.

Does this girl ever look in the mirror before she come out of the house wearing garbage. why does she acts so trashy? can any of her diehard fan can answer me please?

@ Doppelgänger , you know you’re the bitter one and the truth is Your Truth, trashing Vanessa and her fans anyway you can, sad……..

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 2:02 am

@my doppleganger
Well the truth is you are a chicken $hit. Plain and simple. Too dumb, lazy, or too damn slow to come up with your own screen name and ripe off. I get it, you wanna be like me, lots of people do cause I’m awsome. But you can try and copy me but you’ll never in a million lifetimes be half the person I am. That’s the truth and nothing but the truth.

Haters Suck! @ 07/31/2012 at 2:05 am

It’s a doppelgänger Tina. It’s raining doppelgängers.

Are we supposed to believe her hair isn’t 3 inches long? OKAY.
I hope she keeps dressing like this. She gives me a good laugh. :) She never grows in fashion. Love it!!!! I imagine a smear somewhere bad on her clothes too. looks unwashed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All