Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Brad Pitt‘s upcoming film Killing Them Softly!

The 48-year-old actor plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, also stars Richard Jenkins, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Scoot McNairy.

In case you missed them, check out some new stills from the film!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s Killing Them Softly?

Brad Pitt – “Killing Them Softly” Trailer

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

SEXY, GORGEOUS, NICE, INTELLIGENT, HUMANITARIAN, RICH, FAMOUS, HUMBLE, ANGELINA JOLIE, 6 KIDS, A HOME, A BEUTIFUL FAMILY, RESPECT, AND AN HE IS AN “A” LIST ACTOR, THIS MAN GOT IT ALL!

goopiness @ 08/02/2012 at 1:22 am

Ruined my effing year when they moved this out of September!!!!!!

Whatever the words haters will post in this thread, Angelina and Brad Pitt is always happy being together with their children. U should accept that they choose to be together because they LOVE each other. :p

Can’t say it any better or any more than it’s already being said by Brad’s wonderful fans!

Our Brad is super-sexy, super-talented and always a joy to see offscreen and on! We’re so lucky getting all these films from Brad. Keep them coming, Brad!

Coralline Grace @ 08/02/2012 at 3:25 am

Sexiest man on earth with the sexiest voice! I love Brad and Angie! Their kids (especially Shi an Knox) are the most beautiful celebrity kids on earth!

And P.S. WHOA! Cannot wait to see this. Brad giving another spectacular performance!

hope his kids won’t get to see this. it’s a bit violent.. i love his acting tho..

Good morning fans, just checking for news and photos. Hoping we will get photos later today. Looking like it will be a slow news day.

JLo and Casper can have the headlines. Poor JLo will never learn. How can she excuse CS’s behavior after seeing home going into the sewer of NY sex industry. IMO you can get an STD just walking pass these shops buildings. When I used to work in Manhattan I would not even walk on that side of the street, I hope it’s changed now. I haven’t been near Times Square in about 10 years. Anyway, good luck to JLo.

@ fyi12

Thanks for the articles. Love reading the positive comments. October is going to take forever to come around – I’m with all the other fans…cannot wait to see it!

goopiness @ 08/02/2012 at 1:22 am

Ruined my effing year when they moved this out of September!!!!!!

*************************

I feel your pain…lol!!

Ssshhii_baby @ 08/02/2012 at 10:39 am

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world!!! oh man, i didn’t think Brad could get any yummy!!! hot dayum!!! he is the epitome of “aging like fine wine”..i can honestly say i love how he evolved as an actor. especially, the person he has become. i was never a fan of his back then and only after Mr&Mrs. Smith:) for me, he was too beautiful to look at in meet joe black&Interview w/the Vampire..i know, as if that is a bad quality to have. lol..but only after i went back to really study his body of film work could i now appreciate it..i don’t know how to explain it. he really gave such vulnerability to his character in such a smooth subtle way. such a versatile actor..i mean if you can make “chad” enduring&loveable ..omg!! every time i think of B.A.R..i find myself cracking up..love him in that movie! man, but im loving this sexy bad boy hitman! cannot wait to see this! yes!!!

@ Rose,

Hi Rose What’s up girl. How was your vacation. I’m waiting for US Open. All the Olympic tennis matches are on Bravo TW Channel 18. PT must be glued to the TV. When is Maddox birthday? I really miss seeing Angie and the kids.

To all JP tennis fans John Isner and Roger Federer playing now on Channel 18 Bravo TW.

@Premalee: Good morning Premalee, so good to hear from you my dear. I had a wonderful vacation. My daughter’s job relocated her from new York to il. They did all the moving, I helped with the unpacking and still enjoyed some down time. I know you, PT and a few others are into tennis, I’m into Home and Gardens. I love to decorate. maddox birthday is August 5th. In a couple years Angie and Brad will have a teenager, my, how time have fly. I believe the next time we see him we will not recognized him. Have a great day to all.

@Rose:#47, Sorry for typo.” my, how time have fly”, Should have read: my, how time has flown.

Just scroll down the page to TMZ headline about Usher and his x wife. I wish she would mourn her son’s death. She of all people should know life is too short, she should forgive and move on. I hope she finds peace in her life.

Hey, JP fans. Hope you’re having a glorious day wherever you are.
Rose @ 08/02/2012 at 11:14 am
I loveeeeeeeeee decorating. Just as much, I love finding bargains. If I can get a high end look for less, I’m on it. I love HGTV, it’s taught me a lot about shopping and where to find things without breaking the bank.
Like everyone else I’m waiting for Pitt’s movie to hit the theaters. I like that he takes on different characters and isn’t stuck in any one genre. He’s really taken hold of every aspect of his life from personal to career to humanitarian efforts.

PT
Roger WON! On to semi’s. Serena put a beat down on Miss Sunshine (CW).

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 12:46 pm

# 46 Premalee @ 08/02/2012 at 11:04 am
Unfortunately I’m at work so I could’t watch it live. I just looked at the scores though and Roger won and that’s pretty much all I care about. LOL! DelPo just won his match, too, so Roger and DelPo should play on Saturday and Nole will play Headcase Murray.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 12:49 pm

4Q -
If you’re lurking…Are you keeping track of Gabby Douglas today? She’s in first by .326 with only the floor exercise to go. NAIL BITER! She’s consistently scored better on the floor than the Russian, Komova, who’s in second, but we know how this works for a sistah…

Um, question? Do fcking Vanessa ‘no one cares’ hudgens and Gerry bloatler own stock on this site, cuz daamn, if I see one more thread….Vanessa queefs in wind, Gerry picks a booger…I will scream.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 12:55 pm

# 49 Rose @ 08/02/2012 at 12:05 pm
Unfortunately I think her son’s death has made her even more bitter and vindictive. I hope that Usher has at least learned his lesson about taking his new girlfriend with him when he goes to the ex’s house to pick up his kids! Moron. If he does it again I full expect to hear that she doused them with gas and threw a match on them.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 12:59 pm

# 51 QQQQ @ 08/02/2012 at 12:37 pm
Hehehehehehehehehe. I saw Serena’s score. She put a hurt on Wozniacki. LOL! Maybe Little Miss SUnshine needs to dump Rory McIlroy…cuz they’ve both sucked since the marriage rumors started flying. Then again, Wozniacki just doesn’t have enough firepower. Being bubbly ain’t gonna win grand slams. Miss Denmark maybe…but not slams or Olympic gold..

@Jaye: Isn’t it just so satisfying when you decorate your home and it looks so beautiful, you just want everyone to see it. Do you love David Bromstead, I do, I just love most of the guys and girls. Do you like Home Goods?, Kirkland? I better stop before they kick me off the thread.
Jaye, you know we need a Jennipoo poem about JT living in NY while SS is in NC. If that was Brad and Angie the hens would be killing them with the break up talk. But with JA and JT apart, all we hear is cricket, cricket. Killing Them Softly trailer is awesome, can’t wait. Miss seeing Angie, hope we get a photo soon.

Jaye @ 08/02/2012 at 12:35 pm

*******************************

I was thinking the same thing. I think he’s played more diverse characters than anyone in the business. I’m so glad he didn’t go the TC route and play the same type of character in every movie. I remember an interview with Brad (many moons ago) where he said TommyGirl gave him the advice of finding a niche and sticking to it and you’ll have a hit every time. He said he fought hard to not find that comfortable niche but, instead, tried to find totally different characters for every movie.

As a young actor, you have to really admire him. It would have been very easy to play the same character over and over and just rake in the dough. He did it without taking the easy way out and look where he is now. You gotta love it!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All