Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Brad Pitt‘s upcoming film Killing Them Softly!

The 48-year-old actor plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, also stars Richard Jenkins, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Scoot McNairy.

In case you missed them, check out some new stills from the film!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s Killing Them Softly?

Brad Pitt – “Killing Them Softly” Trailer

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 711 » Show All
Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 1:13 pm

WOO-HOO! GABBY DOUGLAS WON! Let’s see if Wheaties give her a box cover…

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 1:16 pm

Gabby Douglas kicked ass and won by over 3 points – which is HUGE in gymnastics. Aly Raisman got the bronze, too.
Rank Athlete Score
1 – USA – OUGLAS Gabrielle 62.232
2 – Russia – USTAFINA Aliya 59.566
3 – USA – RAISMAN Alexandra 59.566

@Passing Through: I believe Usher’s wife, would be in so much pain, after the passing of her son, she would not be thinking about Usher. She is killing herself hating on her x husband. He must be kicking himself for turning his back on his mother for her and all he gets in return is grief. Let’s hope he learned his lesson.

I’m hoping we get a new set of photos today from Brad’s set.

@Passing Through:

THANKS I was too nervous to check the news.

and I’m sorry I don’t think they gave her the props she should have gotten. That girl kept it together for the entire Olympics. And I’m so so happy for her. and her family.

congrats to all the winners and participates. Women Gymnastics was just out of this world this year.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 1:32 pm

Oops…I thought the gymnastics was over…turns out Douglas didn’t win by as much as I thought because there was 1 more gymnast to go. She won by .259, but winning is winning. It looks like Raisman TIED for the bronze but the standings say she’s in 4th.
1 DOUGLAS Gabrielle 62.232
2 KOMOVA Victoria 61.973
3 MUSTAFINA Aliya 59.566
4 RAISMAN Alexandra 59.566

Congrats to Gabby!! Great Olympics for the USA team!

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 2:21 pm

# 62 busted @ 08/02/2012 at 1:21 pm
ITA. NBC’s coverage of the team competition disgusted me. They kept going on about the Weiber girl bouncing baCk and totally ignored the fact that she didn’t even compete in all 4 apparati – and was never scheduled to. Only Gabby Douglas was scheduled to and did compete in all 4. She turned in a solid routine every time and NBC glossed over it and kept blubbering on about Wieber – who Douglas outscored on 2 of the 3 apparati even during the team competition! I finally had to turn the sound down.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 2:22 pm

# 65 megatit @ 08/02/2012 at 2:12 pm
At least he has a brain. Nobody can say the same about you.

Congratulations Gabby I’m so proud of her.I just read on Jezebel that people on twitter mostly Black women are critizing her hair.Apparently her hair is not fixed.She needs a relaxer or to gel it down.Oh my people focusing on hair not extraordinary talent
Same old S*it.it drives me crazy

Wonderbust @ 08/02/2012 at 2:55 pm

@Passing Through:
omg i thought i was the only one annoyed with the Weiber talk, How much you want to bet when they show the finals tonight they will mention weiber or go on and on about how Aly missed bronze, haters gonna hate

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 3:02 pm

OT for 4Q -
I was just at Deadline and accidentally discovered the reason LaToya Jackson has been AWOL from the family in-fighting. One word for ya – OKRA. According to Deadline the OWN Network just revealed it’s fall line-up of shows and it includes a reality show with LaToya Jackson called “Life With LaToya”. So at least one of the siblings was out there trying to get a J-O-B. She was obviously trying not to eff up her new reality gig. The description of the show crackes me up because I didn’t realize LaToya had a “business” let alone a “growing entertrainment business empire.”
The Oprah Winfrey Network today announced in advance of TCA its fall programming lineup, ordering three new series for fall and three more for 2013 including a new reality show with La Toya Jackson entitled Life With La Toya…Life With La Toya promises to feature Jackson as she “juggles the many demands of her famous family, her lifelong friends, and her growing entertainment business empire”.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 12:59 pm
She is as over hyped as the other Miss Sunshine except the other one has won a few grand-slams. She has a terrible game. All she does is run down all the balls and hopes her opponent makes an error. She has tired herself out, just like Jelena Jancavic. You have to have some offense in your game.
Even if she dumps her coach it wont matter. It’s her playing style. The same thing with Murray, that’s why he hasn’t been able to win a slam yet. He’ll play aggressive for one set and then go back to his natural style..running down all the balls, until your opponent makes an error. It doesn’t work against RF, Rafa and Nole.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 1:13 pm
So happy for her
Douglas became the first woman of color to win the Olympic all-around gold. – USA Today
Gabby Douglas is the first female gymnast from the US to win both a Team Gold and an All Around Gold in one Olympics!

Saffron @ 08/02/2012 at 1:00 pm
It’s totally true about some actors/actresses getting comfortable in one type of role. It’s sad when you see people who have great potential, ( I’m not talking about Aniston, eww) doing the same character, remake after remake because it’s a known money maker
I know it’s hard to turn down the money, not to mention the continued success where the public is concerned, but there are those few that seem to remain relevant doing new things.
I like people like Pitt and Tarantino because they are film lovers. They think in terms of all facets of movie making. With an actor like Pitt, it gives him a different outlook than someone who is only looking at making a movie from one perspective.
I’d rather listen to Pitt and Tarantino talk about the process of film making than watch some actors perform.

Rose @ 08/02/2012 at 12:59 pm
lol, we shop at the same places.
I like watching David, have done so since he was on Design Star. After he won, I didn’t watch much of Design Star. They just didn’t seem to have the talented people anymore. I’ve watched it a bit this year and it’s was much better. I think people like having David on the show as well. He’s seems to have been given a lot of responsibility on HGTV. Good for him!
I also like Candace and Genevieve and Meg on hGTV. Chip Wade, the carpenter from Curb Appeal the Block has a show and he’s very good. Imo better than the host of Curb Appeal. I’m peeved that they replaced Ahmed Hassan on Yard Crashers. Grrrrrrrr! I don’t even watch it anymore, only re-runs of Ahmed. I love house crashers (Josh is crazy) and bath crashers too.
I just finished having the entire inside of my house painted and I’m in the process of putting things back together. After that it’son to the outside of the house.

Gabby Douglas’ Mother will be on HLN tomorrow morning. Congratulations Gabby, so proud of you!!

sydisstuckinthepast @ 08/02/2012 at 3:57 pm

i hope victoria azarenka can win the gold :)

@Jaye: We are so on the same page with everything Hgtv. We love the same things. Did you know John Giddings from Curb appeal the block used to model for romance novel covers?
About 6 wks ago I painted my bedroom dark blue grey, on two walls and lighter blue grey the other two with white ceiling. Looks fab. Don’t want to be kicked off the thread so we will talk some more at a later date. It’s a slow news day re BA news so we can indulge in a little we time. Take care.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 4:17 pm

# 68 Yoco @ 08/02/2012 at 2:54 pm
Jezebel’s been talking about the hair tweets for a few days now. I laughed because if they look at her mother’s hair – it’s the same way. You see so many black women with these long ass weaves and fake hair now (Beyonce, raise your hand…) that some black women don’t know what real hair looks like anymore. Weaves/extensions/wigs have become a national epidemic – and not just for black women. Women no longer want to wait for their hair to grow naturally. Or they want flexibility to go from long to short back to long. I remember the old “Is it real or Memorex?” commercials. Now days it’s – “Is it her real hair or a weave?”

Yoco @ 08/02/2012 at 2:54 pm

Same old S*it.it drives me crazy

******
You really think those comments are from black people. I don’t.

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 4:25 pm

# 71 QQQQ @ 08/02/2012 at 3:16 pm
Rory McIlroy is Wozniacki’s boyfriend not coach. He’s the current boy-wonder golfer and supposedly the next Tiger. He won the US Open last year by a landslide when they first started dating and has sucked since then. That’s pretty much when Wozniacki’s mediocrity caught up with her, too. He’s admitted to not practicing as much since they got together but with her it’s just a coincidence. The analysts though carry on like she’d be winning slams if she didn’t have a boyfriend to distract her. No she wouldn’t. She’s semi-finalist material at her best. And don’t get me started on Sharapova…

well im white and i dont get it. gabby is wearing her hair just like her team mates, pulled back in a ponytail.

Why is USA atheletes great accomplishments at the Olympics is being turned in to a racial issue at JJ’s?
I am personally PROUD OF ALL of our team members regardless of RACE! We are the US of A! No need to knock other USA athletes such as Jordyn W, who was the world all around champion. Please let us cheer and be proud of ALL Team USA members!

Passing Through @ 08/02/2012 at 4:35 pm

# 73 megatit @ 08/02/2012 at 3:25 pm
Wow, MegaShite, what a bruh-zilliant comeback! Did Whammy and Tampon help you with the 4 multi-syllabic words? I’m impressed that the 3 of you know so many of them. That’s 1 1/3 a piece! You girls keep this up and we’ll have to call Guiness and tell them we’ve got a new world for Collective Troll Triumverate IQs. Turns out one isn’t the loneliest number that you’ll ever do – it’s three.

Great trailer can’t wait to see it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 711 » Show All