Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Brad Pitt‘s upcoming film Killing Them Softly!

The 48-year-old actor plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, also stars Richard Jenkins, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Scoot McNairy.

In case you missed them, check out some new stills from the film!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s Killing Them Softly?

Brad Pitt – “Killing Them Softly” Trailer

Wheel of Fortune
  • Watch Wheel of Fortune end in a very rare tie - US Weekly
  • This rapper just got out of jail - TMZ
  • Nick Jonas goes shirtless for documentary trailer - Gossip Cop
  • Stream Fifth Harmony's new album now - Just Jared Jr
  • Kailyn Lowry's bare finger confirms her split - Radar
  • Rob Kardashian reveals significant weight loss - Huffington Post
  • See if you can solve this blind item - Lainey Gossip
  • B.B. King's 15 kids from 15 women fight for his money - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://justjared.com Premalee

@PT

I cannot watch Roger’s match but now it is 10/10- 30/15 DelPo.

• QQQQ

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 10:14 am
    Roger broke him and was up 10-9 and delPo broke him back. I stopped watching. LOL!

# 148 African Girl @ 08/03/2012 at 9:50 am
    Hey AG!
    Good to see you here! ITA with you. The whole thing is a bunch of hypocritical nonsense. It’s sad that every time a black woman achieves something and is in the spotlight the first thing other black people do is rag on their hair.As one of the Twitter replies said – the girl is busy SWEATING and winning gold medals, so STFU and leave her alone. Any black woman who’s ever had a relaxer will tell you that sweating is NOT good for relaxed hair. Especially if it’s a daily thing and not just because you got a little sweaty gettin’ ur freak on at da club. Venus and Serena had braids at that age for a reason – they’re practical when you’re sweating that much because otherwise you’re relaxing your hair every week instead of every 8-10 weeks. It seems as though common sense is a rare commodity these days.

# 153 Premalee @ 08/03/2012 at 10:45 am
    # 154 QQQQ @ 08/03/2012 at 10:46 am
    I started to go to NBC and start the live feed…but then I decided I didn’t need the extra anxiety…

• harrow

“Of course I can’t deny I’ve gotten the “I am so uncomfortable with this in your face Africanness but I can’t show it because I don’t want to come off racist, so I will just be overly praisy of it to the point of being condescending” from some white folks….women. You know what’s funny or ironic….the White guys at work have shown to be more receptive and respectful of my afro hair. It is weird, I have no explanation for it…Lol!!!”

@African girl

I am sorry, but.
    You’ve gotta realize that it is your (unfortunately) twisted mind. It is all in your head assuming things that nobody gives a crap in the first place.
    Who cares what your hair looks like? YOU.
    WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR HAIR. It’s you.
    It’s the black pp who are very very conscious about their hairs. don’t blame white or other races for it b/c we do not care your hairs. Do whatever you want and be proud of it.
    we give you a compliment when you wear your natural african hair because we think it’s original and beautifully unique. Ask around and have some more conversations. you know it’s from genuinely good places. but your twisted mind just had to accuse somebody.
    I know it’s hard to believe since you’ve been fixated on your ideas so long. but it’s the truth.
    It’s always the black pp who start this damn hair conversations and turning into racial issues whenever they get a chance.
    It’s annoying as hell and needs to be stopped.
    Please stop your victimhood. That’s the only way you free yourself.

• Saffron

Yikes!!! Those pictures of Ticky!! When a pic is posted of her wearing her hair up or back, it’s a good reminder of why she’s been wearing the curtain hair look for the past decade. Holy cow, with the extra weight on her face, her eyes look beadier and more close-set than ever. Damn, bring back the curtain hair! I never actually thought I would say that….

• Ssshhii_baby

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world!!! i saw j-lo w/her kids and the boytoy, who i mistaken for her bodyguard. he is ugly!!! she is beautiful and yes her booty is really that big!!! omg! lol..they were @saks fifth ave, downtown Chicago..the boy max seems to be a handful. kept trying to run out the revolving door..guess lil boyz are supposed to be naughty. yeah, i didn’t ask to take pictures..cuz i would only be shameless for the Jolie-Pitt family only!! lol

• busted

@Ssshhii_baby:

that was funny.. Wonder when the kids see Marc.

I have only seen 3 famous people in my life.. I would love to see the JPs so who knows. maybe one day.

• anustin

gawd!! Maniston soooo bloated!!! ewwww.why is her nippy look like been suck by a bunch of children.HAHA true.

4Q & Premalee -
    YIPPEEEEEE!!!! ROGER WON!!!! 19-17 IN THE 3RD!!!!

• QQQQ

OMG! OMG! ROGER PULLED IT OUT! HE WON! OMG!
    GOLD OR SILVER! OMG!

• lizziebob

Woww send some of that Brad Pitt lov to the Banksters, this is America and here your on your own.

# 163 QQQQ @ 08/03/2012 at 11:52 am
    UGH! I was soooooooo nervous. Roger needs to show some consideration for his fans and end these matches a little quicker! LOL!
    BTW, this reminds me of his final against Andy Roddick in 2009. I felt bad for Andy and I feel bad for DelPo, too. I just hope this doesn’t start a downward spiral for DelPo the way it did for Roddick. He’s a good kid and he really should be ranked higher than he is but the consistency just isn’t there since his wrist injury 2 years ago. He’ll have a chance to play for the bronze though so hopefully he can win that match and get some momentum going for himself.

• Ssshhii_baby

@Busted..im still sad that i never got a chance to even get a glimpse of Angie when they were filming Wanted, here in chicago. funny, this is the second time i saw Jlo..first time was in miami same week when i met JayZ&Pdiddy..but was never starstruck..only person that i would be starstruck would be the Jolie-Pitt…shoot, im even the kids biggest fan. especially sshhii:)

# 158 Saffron @ 08/03/2012 at 11:23 am
    It’s not just the extra weight and lack of a hair curtain. She’s not wearing much make-up – definitely not any concealer. This just goes to show you how much makeup she’s usually wearing. She’s never been gorgeous but she wasn’t quite this fug when Brad was rolling over looking at her mug. I’m thinking Squiggy either needs glasses or takes his contact out before he hits it because Ticky’s definitely a “Think of God and country” fvck…

• QQQQ

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 11:58 am
    Constant heart attack. LOL! Yeah, I feel bad for delPo too, but I am very HAPPY for Roger.

• Saffron

@Passing Through

I agree – they need to add “See Jennifer Aniston” to the definition of Butterface

4Q -
    ROTFLMAO at the beatdown Serena’s putting on Azarenka. “Who’s the real #1, biitch?!” LOL!

# 169 Saffron @ 08/03/2012 at 12:21 pm
    Where do you think they came up with that anyway? LOL! I’ve always said Ticky is the original butterface.

• QQQQ

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 12:56 pm
    BEAT DOWN! Hopefully she can do the same to MissSunshine #2.

• http://justjared.com Premalee

@PT

So happy for Roger. It was a fantastic match but missed part of it because I was so nervous and did not want to watch it. I want to watch it again on Tennis Channel.

• Go Figure!

Started watching the Federer match and got up to the third set when they were tied 7-7. Went out to do some shopping. Come back two hours later, Roger just winning. That game took over 4 hours. Can you believe that? And I’m so tired of hearing all those women grunt after every point.

• Go Figure!

@tamsin: Girl, you know you are so wrong. Dr. Smith looks way, way better. LOL!

• Rose

@Passing Through: PT, I was on a site and then somehow I found myself on The Superficial, those people over there on SS thread were so funny. I want to share two comments with the fans
    1). “She is one ice cube that will never melt. If I were her, I would be more worried about her imminent jowl collapse.”

2) ” she had a nice run but now she is just one hairnets away from being the “hot”. Cafeteria lady. The manager of Denny’s would likely call it close enough if she went for the senior discount.”. PT you have competition over there, they are funny.

• African Girl

@Passing Through:
    Hey PT,
    PRACTICAL is the right word and this what they tried to tell us when we were at school. Except you are in a position to where you can keep up with the upkeep, don’t even start it. Of course back then we didn’t see it like that, all we thought was…they won’t let us straighten our hair. Now many of us are all about the afros and the braids. Lol!!

• tamsin

@Go Figure!:

LOL. Um, say what loon? No idea of what you’re talking about. Were you so desperate that you had to reply to me with something I never said? LOL.

Megatit is right, you horshippers can’t even stay on topic because Pitty is too boring now. Could it also be that you know this movie will BOMB?

So what happened to that friend of yours – “Sal” was it? Was it a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it thing, sort of like the Skeletina’s cameo?

• African Girl

@harrow:
    Wow! Harrow…did not mean to upset you or anyone else. However I think I should be given enough credit to know what’s going on around me without having to interject my own so called preconceived ideas. There are so many things I may have a preconceived idea of other people think but my hair is not one of them because it is a NONE ISSUE. It is when people bring it up I even remember oh wait….it is different.
    I am not gonna try to convince you that what I said is true because…..well because I don’t care to convince you of anything. That you don’t care (which I really appreciate) doesn’t mean others don’t.
    On a lighter note, I love it when people come up to me and ask if they can feel my afro. It makes it easier for me to ask my red haired coworker if I can feel hers…free education for all. Lol!!!!!

# 172 QQQQ @ 08/03/2012 at 1:10 pm
    I was sneaking peaks at Serena’s match…cuz I’m kinda at work…and LMAO because it was like watching her play a 6 year-old. Total mismatch. It’s pretty ironic that the 2 30 year-olds keep beating all the young guns.

• Dc

Happy 11th Birthday (sunday) Maddox. You have the same birthday as my favorite cousin. I am sure mommy and daddy have fun things planned for you. <3 the Jolie-Pitts!

# 176 Rose @ 08/03/2012 at 2:30 pm
    ROTFLMAO. I need to start hanging out over at the Superficial. Clearly these people aren’t fooled by Huvsy’s never-endeding stream of paid “Hottest Evah…” awards.

• annon

Alec, 54, also spoke about the people he admires in the industry. He is a big fan of Brad Pitt, but can’t imagine ever being as popular as the Hollywood star.

Alec marvelled at the amount of roles Brad must pass up, claiming that for every movie he goes ahead with he probably turns down ten more.

• annon

Mike Tyson wants Job from Brad Pitt

Mike Tyson has revealed he would love to work with Brad Pitt

The retired boxer is currently appearing in a one-man show on Broadway, Mike Tyson Undisputed Truth.

Directed by Spike Lee, the nearly two-hour show chronicles Mike’s life from childhood and his early boxing career to his public divorce from Robin Givens and his time spent in prison. He even talks about an incident with Brad Pitt.

Mike said: “I’m just joking and stuff. I’m not mad at anyone. I hope he gives me a damn job.”

Spike chipped in: “He asked for a job.”

• Passing Through

Whoa…Murray beat Nole 7-5, 7-5 so it’s a Wimbledon rematch…hopefully with the same outcome. Wonder if Nole’s gonna say he wasn’t feeling well again…and then not explain the commment…

# 184 annon @ 08/03/2012 at 3:44 pm
    Mike Tyson needs to shut up about Brad already. It’s gotten old quickly.
    On another note…only in America can you go from convicted rapist and biting people’s ears off…literally…to Broadway star.

• Rose

@Passing Through: PT, here are a few more from The Superficial on SS thread today: “she looks like an old sea hag.”
    “she should just cut her tits off.”
    “she could cut glass with those things.”
    “hello grandma.”
    “she just farted.”
    Huvsey will not be happy knowing everyone does not love the sexiest woman of all times. I guess he will have to make up a new award for her soon. Eg, how not to keep a man. By the way, where is mr squiggly? Not in NC. I’m thinking they are on a break.

Brad was at Pinewood studios with Angie today
    ************************************

PK ‏@KovacsHarmony

Pinewood studios

HPK ‏@KovacsHarmony

Still star struck that Angilna Jolie and Brad Pitt drove past me in there buggy’s had such a clear veiw and filming where I am for the week!

• Jennipoo

Saffron @ 08/02/2012 at 11:50 pm
    You’re welcome. I thought Jennipoo wasn’t inspirational anymore, but she continues to be the gift that just keeps giving.
    I thought the word s*hitty would get by the censures, but no such luck.

• Rose

From Daily mail: “Another Pillow Face Victim.”. Jennifer Aniston sparks concern with plumped up face. “Pillow face is a common term used for women who have too much filler in their face.”

• a lurker

TWEET @ 08/03/2012 at 3:59 pm
    I think Brad has finished his part in The Counselor.

• tamsin

@megatit:

Mega, that is so weird I had the same experience, I was having a slice of pizza with chocolate milk this morning, and ugly ticky’s face burned into the pizza after I got it out of the oven… ewww… needless to say I lost my appetite.

After that horrific moment, I tried to find solace in the shrine to Angie that is this place, and you wouldn’t believe this – the whole thread is about ugly Maniston and tennis. I swear, Huvane is controlling everything in the media; he is really high up in the Illuminati ranks for sure!!

I totally expect SS to pop up at the Olympics to claim a gold medal in famewhoring at any minute now.

• CLINIQUA

@Rose:
    The funniest Maniston diss is this, BAHAHAHAHA!:
    Hugh Evers
    She had a nice run but now she is just a hairnet away from being the “hot” cafeteria lady. The manager at Denny’s would likely call it close enough if she went for the senior discount.

• Passing Through

Oh lordy…what’s happening in to the world? First a black girl won the gymnastics and now a black guy has won a Silver in swimming. My peeps be killin’ it! Next up – the America’s Cup! LOL! Just a little black-people-don’t-like-boats-for-obvious-reasons yachting humor…

• CLINIQUA

Conversations with Maniston….
    *(Conversations w/ Maniston is a new mini-fic convo that the always fibbing, never be realing, Maniston might engage in…we here at JJ’s will always try to get as close as possible to just how a Manny convo would go down…enjoy…)
    Inside Extra Hollywood Access Tonight Reporter: So Jen, how do you handle the critics?
    Maniston: Not very well, when I read it. But I never read it. EVER.
    IEHAT: but that makes no sense. How can you not handle it well, if you don’t read ‘it?’
    Maniston: Um, w-well I hear things, like they’re criticizing my face. Well, god, it’s for a movie people.
    IEHAT: You mean this pic here (shows maniston in wifebeater w/ nipplelage and busted face)?
    Maniston: (screams) Oh God put it away.
    IEHAT: What?
    Maniston: Just put it away, OMG! I was wearing prosthetics there, okay? People can be so nasty.
    IEHAT: Oh really? Can you point out what’s fake on this picture….where’s your prosthetic?
    Maniston: Well, uh–I, er, uhm, well….
    Huvane (interrupting): Interviews over, we’re out of time. Thank you.

• a lurker

Maddox’s birthday is on Sunday.

# 187 Rose @ 08/03/2012 at 3:54 pm -3

“she could cut glass with those things.”
    +++++++++++++++++++
    ROTFL! Damn…wish I’d thought of this one myself. These guys are pretty good…
    In all seriousness…I think Ticky would be moritified if she knew what a joke she’s become – especially on the internet. She used to read entertainment sites so maybe she (and Huvsy) does know and that’s why Huvsy’s always buying her hottest awards. It’s his way of combatting the comments on most sites. Normally the hens are there to take up for Ticky but they seem to be slacking these days…

• Rose

@CLINIQUA:#194, Hi CLINIQUA, those people over there, the Superficial, are on point. You have to admit, those people there are good. I cannot bring things over because I use an iPad.

• Rose

Finally, a troll admitted having dreams about Angie tormenting her in her dreams at night. Getting off BA thread would be a good start to get some sleep at night.

• tamsin

@megatit:

Mega, I don’t think this is a coincidence. My garden was inundated with cat poop today. I swear it’s like a cat army took a dump in it, now it looks like a giant litter box. Can you imagine how much it stinks? I remembered Ticky loves cats. I’m telling you, it was like walking on a mine field, which reminded me of St Angie’s work with refugees.

I just checked my laundry and somebody poured bleach on them. All I have left is my onesie, which looks exactly just like Brad’s and a black sheet that looks like Angie’s beach / Egypt getups. Do you think this is a sign? God bless the JPs.

• cesar

The Jolie-Pitt kids, especially Zee, must be jumping with happiness in home if they watch the Olympics.

The Ethiopia women, just won the 10.000 meters with a incredible run. Zee is start to know that she came from a land full of champions in the long runs like 5000, 10000 and marathon.

i believed Angie and Brad are teaching her kids about world fraternity and diversity and the spirit of sports with the Games in London.

For the kids is good to know that girls can achieved everything. Like yesterday, when Gabby won the gold in gymnastics, it was really a great win.

I love it cause she was not the fav., but she was incredible and show to all world that she deserve that Gold.

• fyi12

Great Maddox pictures at Popsugar!

Maddox Jolie-Pitt Birthday August 5, 2011 Pictures
    Happy 11th Birthday, Maddox Jolie Pitt!

Posted on August 3, 2012 11:53AM by Lauren Turner · 60 Comments

A lot has changed since Angelina Jolie adopted Maddox back in 2002, and it’s hard to believe he’ll be turning 11 this Sunday! From family trips with his five brothers and sisters to special outings with his parents, Angelina and Brad Pitt, Maddox is always on the go. Click through to take a look back at Maddox’s famous life. Happy birthday, Maddox!