Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for Brad Pitt‘s upcoming film Killing Them Softly!

The 48-year-old actor plays Jackie Cogan, a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, also stars Richard Jenkins, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Scoot McNairy.

In case you missed them, check out some new stills from the film!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Brad Pitt’s Killing Them Softly?

Brad Pitt – “Killing Them Softly” Trailer

Getty
  • Adam Goldberg expecting baby with girlfriend Roxanne Daner- US Weekly
  • Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran flipped their relationship back to on- TMZ
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies set to win post-Christmas box office- Gossip Cop
  • R5 celebrates the holidays with hockey and snow- Just Jared Jr
  • 40 most shocking moments of television in 2014- Entertainment Weekly
  • Hollywood's most influential costume designer vies for another Oscar nod- Huffington Post
  • The Entourage movie is just around the corner- Lainey Gossip
  • Could Nightcrawler be the Crash of this season?- The Hollywood Reporter

272 Responses to “Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Trailer!”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All

1. 151
    Premalee Says:

@PT

I cannot watch Roger’s match but now it is 10/10- 30/15 DelPo.

2. 152
    QQQQ Says:

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 10:14 am
    Roger broke him and was up 10-9 and delPo broke him back. I stopped watching. LOL!

3. 153
    Passing Through Says:

# 148 African Girl @ 08/03/2012 at 9:50 am
    Hey AG!
    Good to see you here! ITA with you. The whole thing is a bunch of hypocritical nonsense. It’s sad that every time a black woman achieves something and is in the spotlight the first thing other black people do is rag on their hair.As one of the Twitter replies said – the girl is busy SWEATING and winning gold medals, so STFU and leave her alone. Any black woman who’s ever had a relaxer will tell you that sweating is NOT good for relaxed hair. Especially if it’s a daily thing and not just because you got a little sweaty gettin’ ur freak on at da club. Venus and Serena had braids at that age for a reason – they’re practical when you’re sweating that much because otherwise you’re relaxing your hair every week instead of every 8-10 weeks. It seems as though common sense is a rare commodity these days.

4. 154
    Passing Through Says:

# 153 Premalee @ 08/03/2012 at 10:45 am
    # 154 QQQQ @ 08/03/2012 at 10:46 am
    I started to go to NBC and start the live feed…but then I decided I didn’t need the extra anxiety…

5. 155
    harrow Says:

“Of course I can’t deny I’ve gotten the “I am so uncomfortable with this in your face Africanness but I can’t show it because I don’t want to come off racist, so I will just be overly praisy of it to the point of being condescending” from some white folks….women. You know what’s funny or ironic….the White guys at work have shown to be more receptive and respectful of my afro hair. It is weird, I have no explanation for it…Lol!!!”

@African girl

I am sorry, but.
    You’ve gotta realize that it is your (unfortunately) twisted mind. It is all in your head assuming things that nobody gives a crap in the first place.
    Who cares what your hair looks like? YOU.
    WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR HAIR. It’s you.
    It’s the black pp who are very very conscious about their hairs. don’t blame white or other races for it b/c we do not care your hairs. Do whatever you want and be proud of it.
    we give you a compliment when you wear your natural african hair because we think it’s original and beautifully unique. Ask around and have some more conversations. you know it’s from genuinely good places. but your twisted mind just had to accuse somebody.
    I know it’s hard to believe since you’ve been fixated on your ideas so long. but it’s the truth.
    It’s always the black pp who start this damn hair conversations and turning into racial issues whenever they get a chance.
    It’s annoying as hell and needs to be stopped.
    Please stop your victimhood. That’s the only way you free yourself.

6. 156
    Saffron Says:

Yikes!!! Those pictures of Ticky!! When a pic is posted of her wearing her hair up or back, it’s a good reminder of why she’s been wearing the curtain hair look for the past decade. Holy cow, with the extra weight on her face, her eyes look beadier and more close-set than ever. Damn, bring back the curtain hair! I never actually thought I would say that….

7. 157
    Ssshhii_baby Says:

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world!!! i saw j-lo w/her kids and the boytoy, who i mistaken for her bodyguard. he is ugly!!! she is beautiful and yes her booty is really that big!!! omg! lol..they were @saks fifth ave, downtown Chicago..the boy max seems to be a handful. kept trying to run out the revolving door..guess lil boyz are supposed to be naughty. yeah, i didn’t ask to take pictures..cuz i would only be shameless for the Jolie-Pitt family only!! lol

8. 158
    busted Says:

@Ssshhii_baby:

that was funny.. Wonder when the kids see Marc.

I have only seen 3 famous people in my life.. I would love to see the JPs so who knows. maybe one day.

9. 159
    anustin Says:

gawd!! Maniston soooo bloated!!! ewwww.why is her nippy look like been suck by a bunch of children.HAHA true.

10. 160
    Passing Through Says:

4Q & Premalee -
    YIPPEEEEEE!!!! ROGER WON!!!! 19-17 IN THE 3RD!!!!

11. 161
    QQQQ Says:

OMG! OMG! ROGER PULLED IT OUT! HE WON! OMG!
    GOLD OR SILVER! OMG!

12. 162
    lizziebob Says:

Woww send some of that Brad Pitt lov to the Banksters, this is America and here your on your own.

13. 163
    Passing Through Says:

# 163 QQQQ @ 08/03/2012 at 11:52 am
    UGH! I was soooooooo nervous. Roger needs to show some consideration for his fans and end these matches a little quicker! LOL!
    BTW, this reminds me of his final against Andy Roddick in 2009. I felt bad for Andy and I feel bad for DelPo, too. I just hope this doesn’t start a downward spiral for DelPo the way it did for Roddick. He’s a good kid and he really should be ranked higher than he is but the consistency just isn’t there since his wrist injury 2 years ago. He’ll have a chance to play for the bronze though so hopefully he can win that match and get some momentum going for himself.

14. 164
    Ssshhii_baby Says:

@Busted..im still sad that i never got a chance to even get a glimpse of Angie when they were filming Wanted, here in chicago. funny, this is the second time i saw Jlo..first time was in miami same week when i met JayZ&Pdiddy..but was never starstruck..only person that i would be starstruck would be the Jolie-Pitt…shoot, im even the kids biggest fan. especially sshhii:)

15. 165
    Passing Through Says:

# 158 Saffron @ 08/03/2012 at 11:23 am
    It’s not just the extra weight and lack of a hair curtain. She’s not wearing much make-up – definitely not any concealer. This just goes to show you how much makeup she’s usually wearing. She’s never been gorgeous but she wasn’t quite this fug when Brad was rolling over looking at her mug. I’m thinking Squiggy either needs glasses or takes his contact out before he hits it because Ticky’s definitely a “Think of God and country” fvck…

16. 166
    QQQQ Says:

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 11:58 am
    Constant heart attack. LOL! Yeah, I feel bad for delPo too, but I am very HAPPY for Roger.

17. 167
    Saffron Says:

@Passing Through

I agree – they need to add “See Jennifer Aniston” to the definition of Butterface

18. 168
    Passing Through Says:

4Q -
    ROTFLMAO at the beatdown Serena’s putting on Azarenka. “Who’s the real #1, biitch?!” LOL!

19. 169
    Passing Through Says:

# 169 Saffron @ 08/03/2012 at 12:21 pm
    Where do you think they came up with that anyway? LOL! I’ve always said Ticky is the original butterface.

20. 170
    QQQQ Says:

Passing Through @ 08/03/2012 at 12:56 pm
    BEAT DOWN! Hopefully she can do the same to MissSunshine #2.

21. 171
    Premalee Says:

@PT

So happy for Roger. It was a fantastic match but missed part of it because I was so nervous and did not want to watch it. I want to watch it again on Tennis Channel.

22. 172
    Go Figure! Says:

Started watching the Federer match and got up to the third set when they were tied 7-7. Went out to do some shopping. Come back two hours later, Roger just winning. That game took over 4 hours. Can you believe that? And I’m so tired of hearing all those women grunt after every point.

23. 173
    Go Figure! Says:

@tamsin: Girl, you know you are so wrong. Dr. Smith looks way, way better. LOL!

24. 174
    Rose Says:

@Passing Through: PT, I was on a site and then somehow I found myself on The Superficial, those people over there on SS thread were so funny. I want to share two comments with the fans
    1). “She is one ice cube that will never melt. If I were her, I would be more worried about her imminent jowl collapse.”

2) ” she had a nice run but now she is just one hairnets away from being the “hot”. Cafeteria lady. The manager of Denny’s would likely call it close enough if she went for the senior discount.”. PT you have competition over there, they are funny.

25. 175
    African Girl Says:

@Passing Through:
    Hey PT,
    PRACTICAL is the right word and this what they tried to tell us when we were at school. Except you are in a position to where you can keep up with the upkeep, don’t even start it. Of course back then we didn’t see it like that, all we thought was…they won’t let us straighten our hair. Now many of us are all about the afros and the braids. Lol!!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All