Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Video - Watch Now!

Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' Video - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of Justin Bieber‘s latest video for “As Long As You Love Me“!

The 18-year-old singer teamed up with director Anthony Mandler for the mini-film starring Michael Madsen and Big Sean.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

Bieber is a true g and people may not know that,” Big Sean said on the set of the video. “He’s a good dude and I didn’t have to tone down nothing.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Justin Bieber’s new video for “As Long As You Love Me”?

Justin Bieber: “As Long As You Love Me”

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

i felt like i was watch justin’s version of drive?

Nice! Now he’s a real man

Is he ever gonna go away? My goodness…

Not gonna lie… I like it.

C R A P ! ! !

Im not a fan, but nice song and video, why hate?

i didnt know justin got a d*****

What a pleasant surprise…

That should be me :) i am sooo jealous of that girl :(( Anyway .. this video is one of his best … i like it very very much !!!

as Timothy explained I am blown away that a mom can earn $8776 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you look at this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/GswnM

Kill it before it lay eggs! such and abomination to the music industry! shameful!

@Mandy: Are you sitting in front of your computer at gunpoint being told to look up Justin Bieber articles or otherwise you will be killed?

say what you want about justin but this is a great song!

LOVES IT!

@Chiara: I agree. No one is forcing to click on this post or forcing you to like justin bieber people! If you don’t like him stop searching him up.simple

Mochadot18 @ 08/01/2012 at 10:16 am

He doesnt know how to act though which just ruins the whole thing. He should NEVER talk or anything in his videos. I love the long but that video could have been better.

I loved the video and the song.. not a fan but I’m not those people who have no life and choose to spend it on hating this kid and other celebrities that you don’t know! geez get a grip people

Justin is a great artist and this video is so awesome.I love #ALAYLM so much!<3

Luv it it’s the best ever but I’m still waiting on the believe vid

OH MYYYY GOOD GOD!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AMAZING JOB!!! Our KidRahul’s all grown up now….. :)

beibersuckspenis69 @ 08/01/2012 at 11:49 am

why is he/she famous???

By the way the dance sequences were filmed, I’m guessing Justin is not a good dancer.

Backstreet Boys’ song???? seriuosly?? can he at least change the title??

For the past years, i didnt like Bieber’s songs but i have to admit that his new album is quite good. I’m not his fan but I appreciate his music now and this video is great! But some people will say that they hate it just because Justin sing this song. But when Usher or Chris Brown sing something similiar these people worship them. I don’t know why but people tend to think that things that came from young artists are crap…but actually it isn’t. They are talent. There is a reason for them being what they are today. Christina, Britney, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown and Rihanna used to make similar songs when they were 18 and look what they are now! And it doesn’t matter if you like or not, you should respect people no matter what.

#just watched the video..#i’m crying so much#the story line reminds me somewhat of romeo and juliet..

#after the first 4 minutes or so..#I start crying..#The storyline is so beautiful it reminds me somewhat of Romeo and Juliet..

very good i liked

very good i likedvery good i liked cool justin love you

marinaskrela @ 08/01/2012 at 3:55 pm

justin is a great artist and this video is so awesome

God I hate her and I’m Canadian.

Michael Madsen, what are you doing in a Justin Bieber music video?

caterinas @ 08/01/2012 at 7:47 pm

what goes around comes around ? lol

I’m not really a Bieber fan but I gotta admit he did a good job with this song and video. He looks so much like Paul Wesley from VD

I love it. It is awesome

In rocks my true love!!!!!<3

Is anyone else wondering who the girl is in this video?

it was so amzzing i thinkjusin is cute i have both cds of hime he is so hot i love him as him he is so sexy love

he is so hot even if he got bet up even if it was make up i still think he is cute he is asowm i wish he would give everbody a free ticken to his ciontert he is so cute he too cute to be true love

he is so hot he is so cute he would look cute even if he got beat up even if it was make up

love

The video is awesome just like justin bieber is

Bieber lover @ 09/08/2012 at 9:03 pm

I love him..it hurt my heart to see him get beat up and not fight back…

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:44 pm

He is the best……. I love him so much<3
I cried the first time i watched this video ;'(

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:46 pm

@Tasha:
DONT HATE ON JUSTIN BIEBER….!!

Lyssa Bieber @ 09/11/2012 at 5:48 pm

@jk:
come on your just jealous because he’s famous.!

lilia mazunina @ 09/17/2012 at 8:48 am

I f*cking love this video!

ı love you justin bieber an
d gizem

I love him his incredible his my favorite Jb is sooooooooooo hot his the best of the whole world