Katy Perry & John Mayer: Chateau Marmont!

Katy Perry & John Mayer: Chateau Marmont!

Katy Perry hops into a car with John Mayer on Wednesday (August 1) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 27-year-old singer and John, 34, spent the night together at Chateau Marmont before leaving in the same vehicle.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katy Perry

Katy and John spent the evening together at Soho House back in June, according to US Weekly. “They were affectionate, holding hands and cuddling!” a source told the mag.

In case you missed it, check out Katy on the cover of Elle magazine’s September 2012 issue.

katy perry chateau marmont with john mayer 01
katy perry chateau marmont with john mayer 02
katy perry chateau marmont with john mayer 03
katy perry chateau marmont with john mayer 04
katy perry chateau marmont with john mayer 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

She sure can pick em.

She falls for the same kind of man, so it seems….
You can do better than this Katy.

Love The Shoes @ 08/02/2012 at 7:59 am

This is better than her Russell?! I get depressed when I realize a great song I hear is being sung by JM because he’s such a tool hat it’s total deflation of the moment. Oh well, the one thing I can give Katy is she seems like she can handle his gossipy arrogant weirdness.

We’ll get to know all the juicy details about their relationships when they write songs about it.

Come on Katy. What are you doing? John Mayer is a dog and he’s going to break your heart.

Ewwwww…she’s awful, but really, I could never picture a girl getting along with this sour face…one look at his face and my day would immediately turn cloudy…

Why John Mayer?

Perfect match, 2 of HW’s biggest sleazebags found each other!

As talented as JM is…he’s as much a douche, if not more. Kind of ruins the music for me. Seeing him with Katy doesn’t help.

bobby-ray @ 08/02/2012 at 8:36 am

oh god why?

Melissa B @ 08/02/2012 at 8:37 am

He may be talented, but he is just gross imo. Think of how many girls he’s been with. She is such a fool.

JohnnieSmith @ 08/02/2012 at 8:37 am

what Craig answered I am shocked that people able to earn $8559 in 1 month on the internet. did you read this web site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/VDeCG

I guess Katy Perry is HOPING to get an STD. Good luck to her!

Such a talented musician with HER?! I thought he liked intelligent women.

John Mayer is a real playbloy!

Come on Katy, only not him
At last find some nice guy

Gosh, she has terrible taste in men. I mean they are all sort of attractive, but they all have a history of treating their women like s.h.i.t.

This is why one should never date immediately after a breakup or divorce – you end up with this kind of trash as a rebound. Please Katy RUIN as fast as you can away from John Mayer – that guy is the absoulute BOTTOM of the barrel!

@alexz: Do you consider Jessica Simpson an intelligent woman?

@alexz: yeah cause Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Aniston are such nuclear scientists.

@alexz:

If anyone is the pits it is John Mayer not Katy. He’s dating up & she is most definitely dating way way down.

@Sabrina: To be quite honest, Jessica Simpson has a multi million dollar fashion whatever. You can’t be a complete idiot to have that, with that being said, you’re kinda right about the rest…

Interesting if it’s true.

She has horrible taste in men. She seems to like the barely-bathes, scruffy, slept in his clothes, dirty look in her men. HORRIBLE taste. Plus JM is a douche. He needs her more than she needs him, his popularity has tanked and so he needs her to get more positive press, rehab his douchy image (won’t work..once a douche, always a douche).

notyourfriend @ 08/02/2012 at 10:36 am

Some women like guys that everyone else hates, this way other b!tches won’t have steal the man from them

Ew, no! I don’t understand what women see in this man!

@Jlux: he has a really big peen. Granted he’ll probably use it mostly to pee on her, the the information is out there so she shouldn’t be surprised.

@alexz: hmm taylor swift doesn’t seem intelligent

What happened to Robert Ackroyd? The Florence + Machine guitarist.

wide awake my ass..katy WAKE UP!! lol just kidding, they would make decent music 2gether

I actually think John Mayer is FAR SUPERIOR to Random Katy Perry. I Am surprised at HIS choice- but then again he did date Jen Anston and Jessica Simpson but still thought he would date someone with more substance than K PErry

That Miguelina dress looks amazing on Katy Perry!

he’s a hell of a lot more talented than her, but he does seem arrogant and afraid to be with someone who isn’t emotionally frail and dependent and I have a feeling the only relationship that will ever work for him is when he finds a girl who isn’t willing to take any of his sh*t.

@jazzmen: “they would make decent music together” lol wut? the only way a song by these two would be listenable is if John Mayer didn’t allow Katy more than 5 seconds of singing… like his Taylor Swift colab.

@alexz: After he dated Jessica Simpson, you still think he likes intelligent women? I haven’t liked John Mayer since 2006 when he started dating that bimbo. He’s dead to me now. I prefer to remember him circa 2002.

I envy John Mayer. Man is a true player.

Eww. John always looks like a hobo these days. He used to be so clean cut and fresh looking. But booze will take that away from you real quick. Katy can surely do better!! I don’t get why all these starlets and actresses fall for Mayer.

the truth @ 08/02/2012 at 5:19 pm

John seemed to making a lot of progress and now seeing him in a relationship with Katy is a weird one. He has been clearly staying clear of ‘mainstream’ which is why this arrangement is baffling. I would love for him to cut his hair, but all the **** associated with the way he was would I guess come with it. He is a player, but seems like a nice guy generally. I appreciate his musicianship, and I am a fan- BUT dating him is another thing. He has a REPUTATION.

This will be great material for another album :)

ew. to both.

KAY blood @ 08/02/2012 at 9:51 pm

What is it about John that girls flock to him? he is a dog, he is not handsome or sexy. Oh, Katy, what are you thinking?

… so russel is still the di*ck??? — i get the taylor swift vibe from her. she can keep blaming the men in her life (like her ex fiance travie mccoy) but eventually people are going to realize she’s a liar who enjoys placing the blame on everyone else. She’s an adult and needs to sort her sh*t out!

EWWWW gross esp him!! he’s a total douche!!!Katy get away from him!!!

Manwhore Mayer @ 08/03/2012 at 4:10 am

So I guess that means he can check her off his *****-it List.

Why do all the celebs do thier public F$%^ing at the Marmont?They just looked drugged greesy and worthless. Which is sad I think John Mayer is a great talent, and I’m sure Perry has her own beyond music cause it’s not music really, she sort of sings while she works the stripper poll. I bet that hotel is really nasty.

They are perfect together! They are both annoying and annoying!! They make sense. I am happy that they have found each other.

i couldn’t date someone who likes to use his women as a toilet.

Green Girl @ 08/03/2012 at 1:43 pm

this should last long.

John Mayer’s level is a “Chateau Condom”.

They deserve each other.

John F#&?ing Mayer!!! He’s gross.

justsaying @ 08/03/2012 at 7:39 pm

I don’t know why girls are so dumb….he just goes after the weak gals-he knows she just broke up with someone and she isn’t totally herself yet and vunerable…even if she thinks she isn’t….men can smell this about girls and he is good at that…all he is doing is racking up points and she is letting him use her body like a garbage can. For the love of god katy-snap out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john mayer is a douchebag!!! @ 08/03/2012 at 8:45 pm

remember that time john mayer was promoting his new album and saying how much he’s changed.? most people here are so gullible and even defending this scum? look at him, back to his old tricks. LOL.

I thought she was smart but she became dumber after leaving Russell….

Lol his hair is longer than hers. He looks so bloated and greasy

She is crazy.
He’s been tested over and over again by many great ladies = not a good guy!
Uses women, hello!

I like them together. Both ridiculously talented and attractive. Yes, John has had trouble with his mouth but he is very funny and an awesome guitar player…I bet they have a lot in common.

It’s hilarious how you all talk about her like she’s some kind of saint. She’s an empty-headed Hollywood cliche and I still can’t see how Russell managed to stay with her for so long. These two are perfect for each other IMO.

Are u BSing me? How in the hell does this douche trick these hot chicks into bangin him?