Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Yoga Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Yoga Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler head back to their car after going to a yoga class on Thursday (August 2) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress hid behind a few flyers that read “Stop Posing, Start Living” on her way out of the studio.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa went to a studio the day before wearing a leopard leotard, presumably to do a photo shoot for her new film Machete Kills.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler leaving yoga class…

vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 13
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 14
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 15
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 16
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 17
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 18

When he’s not around she doesn’t feel the urge to cover her face and pretend she’s ashamed in front of paparazzis. Wtf?

why is this site not called Just Vanessa?

Hi Vanessa love you, Hi Austin Love you too

kelly martineau @ 08/02/2012 at 6:28 pm

Getting tired of these two always together doing something eating gym or going to yoga. Can’t they find something else to do?

Miss seeing pitchures of her mom and sister going to places like shopping going out to eat or getting there nail done.

I think it’s adorable they do yoga together!

They seem to enjoy being active and doing lots of normal things together. That bodes well for their relationship IMO.

She should take the advice from the flyer.

Mrslocthe @ 08/02/2012 at 6:39 pm

Its like Miley n Liam all over the play.

Oh my effing god, its another freaking Hudgens post!

Time for her overseas fans and her crack team of thread bumpers to get to work. Welcome, guys! LOL

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:47 pm

Issue an all points bulletin to the rest of the Olympic basketball field if you wanna beat team USA basketball you better bring your a++ game and play to God they play like crap it’s your only chance.

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:49 pm

Oh crap. Oops didn’t mean to post that here, wrong website meant to post that on espn.com. My bad.

Seems to me Van has, like, ONE solitary pap following her that she is in cahoots with

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:53 pm

Ok now that I’m aware what website I’m on Vanessa looks great as always and love seeing her with Austin. But Austin you’re killing me with that Yankee hat bro.

Shut the f*ck up haters. She get paped everyday and so ? This is not your business and your site.

Selma u idiot, this website open to the public.

And the point was, she gets paped seemingly by ONE person, probably her mom, and, also, haterssuck! is threadbumping, its sooo obvious. I almost bit my fork when this post hit LOL, the other set of pics was probably less than 24 hours ago

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 7:21 pm

@intric8
I don’t know what the blue hell you’re talking about. I wasn’t talking to you in fact this is the last time I’ll post to you. I don’t interact with people who call people f a g o t s. so have a nice life loser.

@lori: That’s an awesome idea… Jared, do a ‘Just Vanessa’ site! Fan like ME would appreciate that, because I love her and I love to come here and comment in my idol’s post… But I don’t know, I guess even in a ‘Just Vanessa’ site, you’re going to go there and comment (like all the haters)… because you smell like you don’t have a life and you’re so angry with the lack of life you have that you feel the need to come here and spread your hate. You know what? HATERS, GO, GO, GET A LIFE!

This is all that she does o____o

@Abby: And what do you do with your life? Sitting in the chair, comment in post of people that you don’t even like… You really are a LIFE LOVER.

@intric8 she has a routine class, so unless she is out of town they know what time she’ll be there. The picture sale because people( with you in thelead here with three) make comments. Doesn’t matter if the comment are rude,ignorant rantings all that matters is the count. So, as a fan I thank you for insuring we get more pictures.

@tina: That’s true! It doesn’t matter who comment, actually Vanessa’s post have like 70 comment if she’s going to yoga because of the lovers AND THE HATERS too, when every other post in this site or another, unless is a big new, have like 15 comments, as much.

messa is an ugly little troll

Anything to help. If my 20 or so posts and your 20 or so responses over the life of this thread can double the price of a Hudgens set from 10 to 20 dollars, then i am more than willing to pitch in. Of course, provided you are willing to tolerate my assessment of VH, which i think i stated before as a bit overrated, overpaped (by one pap) and WAYYYY over exposed on this site. I will say however that shes has a rockin’ ass that seems to be growing on me by the day, and that vans one of the hottest flat-chested chicks you will come across on the way to yoga, or the grocery store or while driving down the street as she gets into her car to go to yoga or the grocery store

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 8:02 pm

@blahh
Who the hell is messa?? This is Vanessa hudgens. Never heard of messa.

Of , course I tolerate you, you’re the racist,not me.

@Haters Suck, I think that’s blahh real name.

The boyfriend is a complete dork.

Love this girl. again, some of you come here just to vent whatever hang ups you have on her thread whilst all she’s doing is minding her own business going about doing her thing. If it upsets you so much to see her on JJ, simply just skip her threads. The more you post on her threads JJ has nothing to lose but keep on posting pics of her no matter how mundane.
I recall a time when her ex during HSM days was repeatedly papped going in and out of the gym, the Efron fans didn’t make a peep. Now all hell breaks loose and just because she has moved on and found someone she can relate to doesn’t make her a lesser person.

Intric8, you bigot. I guess you much prefer the silicone/saline filled boobies. I bet you have never done any exercise or played any sport even if your life depended on it. Yeah, sit behind your comp and spout gutter tripe just to get it off your system .

Smell the Mat @ 08/02/2012 at 8:22 pm

-Word from her classmates is that V pharts during yoga class and that they reek to high heavens

@tina please, lets not have racist accusations or an intellectual racist discussion on justjared, and certainly not on a Hudgens post whilst she’s off to yoga. Oh i might want to add that Van looks like she just rolled out of bed in that set, but given her rockin ass and the hormonal stresses placed upon her bf Austin, they probably got very little sleep the night before

Talk about intelligent postings, Smell The Mat is one very fine example.

Intric8, your postings reek of racism and bigot ism. You seem to make a lot of references to Asian countries. Now let me figure this out, you’ve been let down real bad by an Asian girl or you were brought up to believe that whites are the supreme race and anyone tainted with Asian blood is trash, right?

It should have been bigotry not bigotism, my bad.

she looks gorgeous!

love when she has a ponytail! she looks so pretty

and the racist is here.. troll

@bo oya metana nama wenas karala liyanawada?
nattan yanne oya namin mada? me namin giyoth mun ape rata gana kiyawanda gani neda?

@Boji Far from true. What you call bigotry i call traffic analysis. Its my opinion that much of the activity on a VH post originates from a relatively rabid (albeit small) group of VH fans loyal to this site, and to some degree, traffic from the philippines and other asian countries where filipinos reside. Filipinos are crazy and fiercely loyal to any celebrity with filipino blood, even a fingernails worth. Is it racist for me to mention that fact? Hell no, and i actually think its awesome. If all of ireland, or isreal, or the dominican republic supported celebrities of their native blood the way the filipinos do, many celebrities would feel a lot better about their success, and they would be able to tap their countries online presence.

The bigot stuff i dont get. A nice rack (natural, not fake) are preferred by any dude (ask em), but Vanessa is turning out to be my big boob obsession cure. Matter of fact, this chick is growing on me – since hangin around on these Hudgens posts, my opinion of her has upgraded from overrated/overpapped (by one pap)/rockin ass, to overrated/overpapped/pretty damn hot all around

I need to ask a question from all the vanessa fans. her getting paped this much zac is no less he should get paped this much too. somebody said in another post that zacs team buy the pics from the paps so it want get published. if it is so i am sure vanessa’s team is keeping a good eye on her public image and what people are saying about her. then why can’t her team buy the pics from the paps too. couse this kind of a exposure is not good for her and her career. she is becoming a joke in hollywood. so why cant her team buy the pics if zac’s team does so?

WERA ,GOOD MORNING!

And another thing i am not the outher wera who seem to talk from a diffrent language and it look like is from another country. i am from america and i have been using this name forever.

@Wera:
Who is Zac?
Vanessa is not in any type of relationship with no one with that name, so we dont care.

@bo good morning to you too. just walk up.

man oyata wadak kiyandada.

api me nan deka pawichchi karoth mun ape ratai jatiyai gana kiyawanda gannawa mata sure.

eka hinda api munwa awussanna monawahari kiyaddi wena namak pawicchi karamu.

api denna kata weddi me nan deka pawichchi karamu.

mun ape rata gana kiyanda gattot api iwarai.

eka hinda ehema karamu harida?

@Wera:
And the only ones talking about her “becoming a joke in Hollywood” are some crazy zanessa fans who can´t move from a past PR relationship… no one cares about any type of pictures (the non fans find her cute, healthy and usually talk about her clothes and/or projects)! I dont know who is that “Zac” you are talking about, but I do know some PR people usually buy some pictures when the “star” doesnt look good (drunk, on drugs, kissing someone.. idk):

My , my, what a meaningful phrase you chose to hide behind vanessa.I believe it has no reference to your life whatsoever,if it has you wouldn’t be posing like this with Austin out and about everyday.No offense,but this is nonsense,just plain nonsense.I really don’t get it why she is covering her face.It isn’t like she isn’t used to papping.She has been papped since she was very young,since she was about 16, 17.For that matter she is getting papped for around 7 years now and still she is closing her face in front of the paps like someone who started getting papped yesterday.This simply doesn’t make sense.It’s called show off,that’s what it is, trying to show the by standers and those others reading this post that she doesn’t like getting papped.We call that’ becoming an advertisement’.

@Bo:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
U mad?

$$$MONEY$$$ @ 08/02/2012 at 9:43 pm

why does this girl famewh+re around like this. seriously whats the point. she cant get work so that is all she can do to stay in the news.

i likes dem little skeeter bites on Vanessas chest

she looks so good!!!

@Bo:
im so so sorry that you are still affected because zanessa is over =( I think you should find help! im pretty sure any psychiatrist will treat your disorder!! And some day you would feel happy, like Vanessa, with your own life!

Anne, what! why am I mad. WERA, ow ,ehema karamu.Api munwa wena wena nam walin awith awussamu.Hebei man hithanne mun ape rata gena anam manam kiyawanna yan nethi wei kiyala, kiyawanawanam oona tharam awasthawal thibuna kiyawanna.Kohoma uanath wena nam walinuth emu,hebei apita ape nam walinuth comments danna wenawa, nethnam mun dena ganna ida thiyenawa api wenas nam walinuth comments karanawa kiyala.

@bo than patan man munwa awussaddi pawichi karanne uda gahala tiyana nama. oyath wena namak pawichi karanda. nattan dannawane rata gana kiyanda gattot ewarai. danenda tiyanda epa nama wenas kara kiyala. Man pawichi karanne salli wala lakuna gahala tiyana nama.

WERA,oyage namin wena kenek innawadan nethnam e oyamada?

@intric8:
Siento derribar tu “estudio” basado en supuestos hechos, mas yo no soy ni de USA ni de Filipinas, y estoy MUY orgullosa de mi nacionalidad y agradeceria que no etiquetes a todos con un solo standart.
No se en Europa, pero en toda latinoamerica Vanessa es adorada, y contantemente pedida en diversos medios de comunicacion y revistas, la gente la quiere (es la mas querida del cast de HSM y eso que es la menos relacionada con Disney) Se la quiere porque es leal y muestra y representa, pese a no serlo, a la mujer latina, HERMOSA, CON CURVAS Y SIEMPRE CON UNA SONRISA!! Es una mujer fuerte que pese a haber tenido un traspié, lo supo superar y es mas fuerte que nunca!

El que nos trates con un tono degradante, e incluso insultes a la raza filipina, aqui en mi pais es considerado RACISMO!

@bo e mama. man wena namak damma. e wunata mokak hari wela me namamai wadune eka hindai mama wena kenek kiyala boru kiuwe. e mama.

oya aluten pawichi karana nama mokadda? metana liyanda bane. etakota denagani. puluwannan ingiyak wath dennako.

@intric8, next you’ll be telling me she doesn’t have what it takes to make it in the entertainment industry because she’s not well-endowed. I’m getting mixed signals. You are actually complimenting Vanessa in your chauvanistic kind of way? Anyway, she isn’t short of male admirers, I can tell.
@ 49 Another intelligent remark, couldn’t you come up with something more constructive? Envy is insidious, it will eat you up.

@ intric8

problem with filipinos supporting somebody with filipino blood???Does that deprive you from eating 3 meals a day?This site doesn’t say “NO to comments from the Philippines”!

Are you a filipino?u know the term PINOY which is used mostly by filipinos to refer to themselves….you are also aware of the other half filipino celebrities in US.

Vanessa, buy some clothes for austin, will you.He is wearing the same grey coloured t shirt everywhere.He wore it to when they both went to buy cheese the other day too,if I remember right.

Can I bring to your attention, Vanessa is also half white/Caucasian and she is first and foremost an American born and bred.

Wera good question there. i guess her fans are stuck couse you gave out a good point and they dont know what to say now couse what you sait was true.
and yes i agree with you there. why can’t her team buy the pics. its fishy

if her fans love her so much and standup for her then why dont you answer that.

@Ama, leave Austin alone. He is happy with what he wears and Vanessa’s not complaining. She allows him to be himself and he her.This is what a good relationship should be.

Luna, what nonsense are you talking about?I don’t want zac to fall for this chick again at all .When did I ever mention I want Zanessa back.No,i’m gonna make myself clear.I DO NOT want to see Zac getting back together with this silly girl.But that’s what I want, who knows what they want.

Lala, you come on this thread and champion Wera. Where have you been girl? We have answered posters such as Wera a thousand times or more. It is just wasting our breath. You know the saying” Empty Vessels make most sound” well, the same goes for knocking on wood. Then again, Garbage In, Garbage out. Just keep the comments coming in and the counts rising and then we’ll have a new Vanessa thread. Can’t wait…

Then why dont you answer the question boji? Why are you scared that you dont have anything to say

Boji,shall I put it this way,she doesn’t ”care” to buy him clothes with her money .It’s highly unusual that a girl allows the guy who she is going out with and practically living together with to wear the same thing every day.As far as I’m concerned ,if this guy was pictured 10 times with her, at 7 of those times he is wearing this t-shirt.Girls care what their beaus wear, that’s the nature of them .I don’t think Vanessa is any different.I I don’t think that a good relationship is about letting your beau wear the same thing everyday.

Wera, mama inne ape rate thiyena natyaka namakin.Nama denkka gaman oya denaganiy.

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 10:25 pm

@wera
I’m getting sick of answering questions about her ex on her posts but fine. I have no idea who said zacs team buys his pics. Not one clue if it’s even true unlike his fans I don’t automatically believe everything I hear without proof. I don’t know if zacs team buys his pics I don’t know of Vanessa team can buy the pics, I simply don’t know. Geez you people act like getting paped is the worst thing in the world. She’d be better off committing a crime at this point.

Wera,heta nama weni comment eke thiyena namin inne oyada,mokadda oya kiwwe salli nottuwaka kathawak?

AMA and Laila, you both sound like birds of a feather. You come from the same place and mind set as my good co posters Wera and Bo. There is nothing more to say. When you try throwing a rock against a brick wall and it doesn’t break what do you do. Frankly your cultural background and up bringing differs a great deal from the rest of us including Vanessa. I suggest you stick to threads and sites where you share such values. No amount of argument on your part is going to convince us. I have my own mind and see things beyond your comprehension is all that I can say.

@Luna – Whoa, A firebrand! Be still, my heart. Vanessa is popular in your country. That’s good. You think Vanessa overcame obstacles and is doing great now. I’m not an authority on her like u guys are but i’ll take your word for it. You say that i’m insulting another race by implying that van’s posts are driven by traffic abroad, and i’ll tell u right now, u are fos. This entire thread is proof of Vans support from traffic abroad. Look at this malu dude getting all touchy as a good example. People shouldnt throw strong words around like racism and bigotry so cavalierly just to quite others with a different opinion. Both are a stretch even in the most liberal sense of the the word.

Ok I’m back Why would they buy pictures when SHE’S NOT HIGH, DRUNK , OR DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL? She is going to the gym not a bar. She’s with her boyfriend NOT SOME FLAVOR OF THE DAY. The fact that paps film her at the gym is not going to hurt her career. Why should the pay to keep that out of the press? Like I said before,YOU ONLY HIDE WHEN YOU HAVE SIMETHING TO HIDE.

Wera, me api dennawa ahuwulawathda?ara minihage comment eka kiyewwada,ara bojiyage.Mama oyagen issella ahapu prashneta oya uththara dunne.E oyada?Ehema nam api iwarai.U kohomada apiwa allagaththe?Man hithanne api dennage liyana style eken wenna oone,api nam wenas kalata eka ekamane.

@bo aru hattaeka wenni eke kiyapu de dakkada. ade un apiwa allagattada koheda. man pawichchi karana nama tiyane hate namaye neme hatalis namaye. man dan idan e namen enne. api poddak ape kata karana widihawath wenas karamu. mun hari olu karayo. api kauda kiyala allagattoth ewarai

Sb something to hide.

@bo man wadak kiyandada. oyata barida mugen ahanda u kauda kiyala. u kiuwe api dannagattoth u kauda kiyala api bayawei kiyala. ahannda balanda u kauda kiyala.

man oyage ara prashneta uttara dunna. metana mage namin wena kauruthne. e mamama tama.

@tina, exactly.the matter of fact is that Vanessa and Austin are just as annoyed with the paps as can plainly be seen but it is free country they live in and as long as they are out on the public streets they are anyone’s game. So to keep insisting that she calls the paps is absurd don’t you think and to even suggest she pays for her pics is beyond absurd.

It amazes me that people could believe you can compare a couple coming from a class (with other people) to someone falling down drunk …to the point friends have to support them. You want producers to know your star has good work habits and is in good shape as opposed to some who’s going to drink every chance the get.

@bo attama kiyannan mata dan munwa awussanda kiyanda deyak oluwata enna. Ane manda mata hitenawa mun apiwa allagatta kiyala . moka karanne?

@Tina exactly.

@Bo and Wera, I suggest you exchange cellphone nos and email addresses so that you can communicate better, what do you say?

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 11:10 pm

@boji
Eh let them go. As long as I don’t have to read it I really don’t care.

She is really lucky to have fans who stand by her side no matter what.

but i am sure even her fans thought about it at some point that these kind of paparazzi following is unusual. this is just too much. she need to stop calling the paps. its not helping her.

BOJI,You don’t have anything argumentative to say to what I said, that’s why you are referring to other people’s cultures and backgrounds.What I said is true ,isn’t it?No girl would like her beau to go out in the same outfit every other day , right?So why is this girl not making her beau dress up properly? something should be quite wrong ha

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 11:46 pm

@lacroix
Nope haven’t even thought about it even a little bit. Cause quite frankly either way I don’t give a $hit. For sake of the argument lets say it’s true and she calls the paps yada yada yada. I. WOULD. NOT. CARE. I’d still be her fan. Shes not out partying all the time, not out drinking all the time, not doing drugs, not committing any crime whatsoever. If that was happening than id be concerned. But she gets her picture taken and i like seeing her so I’m good with it because contrary to popular belief, there are worse crimes than being with your boyfriend and getting your picture taken.

@tina: Trust me, Austin is just a FLAVOUR to Vanessa too.So all the other celebrities in Hollywood except Vanessa and perhaps Kardashians whose photos don’t appear on every single day have something to hide.What a joke!

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 11:54 pm

@bo
It’ll be one year next month they’ve been together I believe, that’s some flavor.

Stop!Stop!Stop! JJ Please stop this flow of this girl’s photos! This is annoying, please stop! Don’t you have any other job than posting this girl’s photos.Stop! What you are doing is not good for career too.She’s becoming the city clown.

Haters Suck! @ 08/03/2012 at 12:01 am

Doppelgänger!!!!

Boji, I ask you to mind your own business.It’s not your business whatsoever that me and Wera are chatting.After all, our chatting adds to the no. of comments .You can get another post of your idol.Buhahaha

Haters Suck , different FLAVOURS last different times.Yes I believe this is some flavour , both on Vanessa’s part and Austin’s.Vanessa is flvouring his d i c k and he’s flavouring her money.What a matching duo!Both have strong motivations to keep this relationship as long as they can.

Haters Suck! @ 08/03/2012 at 12:18 am

@bo
Whatever you say “know it all”. Believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

My, my what vulger language from the girl who’s country ‘lost faith’ in Vanessa becasuse of her behavior.

@Bo

oyata hitennadda lily van ta wadiya lassanai kiyala. lily ge kakul ehema hari lassanai. i want them. its gorgeous. van ge kakul gas kota wage. mama lily ge style ekatath kamati. eya wadiya mahansi wenna lassanata penna. e atin meya godak try karanawa lassana wenna. redi adinne ganikawak wage. hama welawema monawa hari eliye dagena. sudu ratawal wala redi adinne ehema tama. apita eken prashnayak tiyenawa. ewunata meya diha baladdi mokak hari amuttak tiyanawa mata kiyagannda bari. man attatama kamati lily and z yalu wenawanan lily eyage type kiyala mata hitenawa. mamanan e dennata kamati. anyways oya mokada hitanne?

Wera,me bojiya nam maha puduma pissek aiyo.mata nam den holman wage oota uththara deela.anith eka thama haters suck.oya dannawada ,den sathiyakata withara issella man uuwa bite kala ekama welawedi sites dekakin, mekenui meke juniou ekenui,nam dekakin awith.uuta pissu.uu bojiya wage neme, lesiyen bite wenawa.uuta kiyanna dewalne. uu eka welawaka uththara denethuwa hitiya, man ahuwa challenge eka baraganna beida kiyala,moo kiyanawa moo eyage malli ekka video sellamak gahanawalu. e welawe re dekath pahuwela. ekko muta kiyaganna deyak nethi nisa ehema kiwwa ,nethnam mooth api wage wena rataka ekek.

@tina, what the hell is the clown of the city? You know I might believe you except when Ashley was actually calling the paps (she admitted she was) as well as tweeting her where abouts NONE OF YOU CALLED HER ANY BAD NAMES. Now when there is no proof, you convict Vanessa. Really do these people seem happy to be photographed to you? Use my name when you geta clue.

@bo so true i saw that chat it was funny.

eya paraduna kiyaganna deyak nati hinda. lol moda rala.

me bojiya tama ekama kena paraddanda bari u mole tiyana ekek wage. hari loku wachana kiyanne.
u apita kiyanawa eth u karannet api karana ekamane. metenta avila coment karana eka. oya ara karapu chalenge eka gati. uta kiyaganda deyanak natuwa giya. kohomath itin kiyaganda deyak nane.

me oya parissaming wadiya awussaganda yanda epa. jatiya ganna kiyawanda gattot apita waha bonda wei.

Oya lily gana man ahapu prashneta uttara dunnane.
what do you think about it?

ow, Lily Vanessata wada lassanai kiyala matath hithuna me eha peththe thiyena eyage post eke photo eka dekapuwama.Aththatama Lily natural beauty kenek.Eyage anga hari toned, muscles firm, not like vanessa.Anith eka eya decent widihata andinawa.Vanessage figure eka harima kethai.Mata therenne ne ai me gollo me tharam ekta kemethi kiyala.Mata hithenawa eya ikmanata wayasata yay kiyala.Eyage kakul wala mas anith girls lage wage firm ne.Eyage hips narrow wedi nedda? Mata nam den eyawa penne mahatha kotayak wage.Issara eya lassanai,hebei den nam eyage mokaddo wereddak thiyenawa.eeka eyatath therila thiyaenne,ekane hemawelawema gym duwanne.oya kiwwa wage lily try karanne lassana wenna.eyata mona anduma andath lassanai.Me gollo kiyana tharam ashobana widihata e rate genu hemawelawema andum andinne.ehenam anith niliyoth hemawelawema bageta andan innawa penna epa.e gollo eliyata yaddi casually andinawa,youknow jeans and blouses etc.Me golloth Vanessa defend karanna oona deyak kiyay.E gollange ratai culture ekai unath pawala dei.puduma pisso jathiyak.

@BO No I see at least three others coming from the gym, did they all call the paps? Just stroll down the rest of the articles here, not everyone is attending a premiere. Most are just trying to live there lives, just like Vanessa.

Maybe the pap has a crush on Vanessa.

Wera , oya eka dekke mona site ekedida, junio da loku ekeda.Man ethendi awe wena namakin, mama use karapu name hetiyata man vanessata adarei.Oya me kiyanne man ethendi kala chaenge eka neda?

But their pics don’t appear everyday,that’s the point.Celebrities can’t always avoid getting papped and they don’t even want to.Papping helps them boost their popularity.When too much pics appear of a celebrity doing exactly the same thing every other day ,people find them boring and paps don’t get paid much for them.So paps don’t follow them around or sleep on their doorsteps in order to catch them coming out. Instead they arrive when they are called for take the pics and go.

Mama kiyanne oya loku site eke karapu challenge eka gana. Ann ayeth van gana aluth post ekak dala. mona magulakda dawasata ke sarayak mekige post danawada. dan nam mata muna balala epawela.

Maybe this guy has a crush on Vanessa, I don’t know but I do know NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BE HOUNDED LIKE THIS. Would you call some one to photograph you right after you came from working out? Are you a pap, no w, so you have no idea what they think.

Mata hithenne me bojiya kellek neme kollek kiyala.Eya katha karana widiha kellekta wada kollekge wage.Me tinata kiyaganna deyak ne ,oyata therenawada? bojiya ara man anith namin ahapu prashneta uththara dunneth ne.Apo ow aluth ekak dala, mona magulakda manda.TINA, EXACTLY , WE BOTH KNOW THAT VANESSA ISN’T IN HER RIGHT MIND FOR SOME TIME NOW, SO I THINK WE CAN BELIEVE THE FACT THAT SHE CALLS PAP.

Haters Suck! @ 08/03/2012 at 1:41 am

@tina
Don’t you know bo knows every single detail of Vanessa’s life. He has access to her phone records, her financial records, her banking records, her management records, more than likley has keys to her house. How else would be know all these things. Of course that’s breaking all kinds of laws but that doesn’t seem to matter. I don’t know why no comes to this site he already “knows everything.”

@Bo:
lmao!! you dont know a shiiit about anything!!!
I think you are obssesed with Vanessa, you have a really sad life!

Vanessa looks so cute! I really love her relationship with Austin, she finally looks happy with him (i used to hate her relationship with the other disney boy) but now she looks COMPLETE, and Austin is a really supportive boyfriend. BTW his relationship with Vanessa`s family is ADORABLE!!!! finally they have a man who can go with her to visit the family <3

@bo TT kiyana widihata api van gana obssesd wela inne etakota ue bojiyai anith un denna tundenai monawada danne karanne. mun liyanda issella hitannanadda koheda. api me lagadi indala post karanne. e wunata mun metenta enne awurudu ganaka idala. unta ne jiwitak natte. apita neme.

me oya bojiyagen ahanda ko u kauda kiyaka. austanayada vanda kauda kiyala. u kiyana widihata u jiwath wenne van ge anda yatada koheda. holman

Yep, we have some non fans here proclaiming that they are Vanesssa’s saviours by pointing out her mistakes and she needs to learn, hilarious. And then, you get a nobody like AMA challenging me to a debate with her. Frankly it is a waste of one ‘sintelligence like knocking sense into an empty vessel.
And them we get the Dopplegangers. Oooh, what a complicated world we live in.

Wera, oya ara post ekata ennedda?Man eke comment kala.

@boji you say we dont have a life and thats why we come here. but then are you doing something different here. i started commenting recentLy but you have been coming here for a long time now. you are the one who dont have a life. hate her or love her we made our comment and left it at that. we didnt ask questions from any of you. you guys started this whole convesation. if you didn’t repply us back we would just have minded our business. but no you have the need to put your nose in everything.
and we can’t do anything about that. your are talking like you hate having this whole chat here. you love coming here and doing all this. you know you have nothing better to do so you spend your whole life on just jared. just like everybody else here.

Me TT kiyana ekatath anith unta wagemai, elo vikara.uu anith post eke comments panahak withara dala thiyenawa danatama.munta nam pissu appa , api kiyanneth ithin mun kiyana dewal walama anith peththane..api kiyana ewa weredi nam ithin mun kiyana ewath weradi thama .pissu yakku.man bojiyawa awussanna balannam ,oya podi sup ekak denna,harida?

@bo math eke coment kara wena namakin. me namenuth karanawa.

TT No , my life is absolutely good.You have no idea.Anyway, I suppose by supportive what you mean is always sticking with her wherever she goes.Believe me ,your idea of being supportive is kind of weird.I’ve said this before too.She does not look happy.She is trying to look happy.If you look in to her eyes when she is smiling, you’ll know what I’m saying.Her behaviour is absurd.Her movements with Austin look too flirtatious and unnatural.She is overacting to show the world and I believe specially to one single ‘person’ that she is happy with Austin and that she has moved on.Yes, finally she has met a man that she can BEND TO HER WILL and can be used to fulfill the aforesaid motive.

Did you just call me nobody?You loser.Who are you ,Queen Elizabeth?Prince Charles?You are nobody yourself , that’s why you are calling others nobody.Tell me what gives you the right to call me nobody , because I didn’t agree with you on your views about your ”dream couple” .Tell me , who are you, what connections you have.

@bo pena widihata unta epa unada koheda. than tawa kiyanda deyak ituru wela nane. ati yantan. pissu magul. aluth post eketh coment poddai tiyenne.

@boji so you are somebody then. you said we will be shocked if we find out who you are so tell us who are you. barack obama, al gaddafi(i believe he’s dead) or some almighty that we have to be scared of you. so say it out are you vanessa herself couse she dont have work and you dont seem to have any work eather. say it who are you?

boooooooooooooooooooring seriously?????? evcery day??????? god!!!!!

Wera,ne e gollanta den re ,ekai.

Goodness, this vendetta you all seem to have about getting boji to “reveal” herself is ridiculous. (Boji, alle from TH here)

Hello world, it is the internet. Get over yourselves.

And to post about Vanessa since I’m here- I wish I was as dedicated to my own yoga regimen as she is.

@haters suck @ 08/03/2012 at 10:43 am

Who died and made you the be all and end all expert on this woman? Of course she calls the paps. She isn’t that popular among the mainstream public to garner this much attention. Oh unless you are talking the 13 year old age group–which based on your posts sounds like you are part of. Honey grow up.

Haters Suck! @ 08/03/2012 at 1:51 pm

@121
Judging someone you don’t know. Accusing people of crap they aren’t doing without any kind of proof. Yeah that’s real grown up alright