Alexander Skarsgard: Saturday at the Movies!

Alexander Skarsgard: Saturday at the Movies!

Alexander Skarsgard keeps it classic and casual in a black tee as he steps out on Saturday (August 4) in Vancouver, Canada.

The 35-year-old True Blood hunk, who carried a copy of Martin Amis‘ murder mystery “London Fields” with him, reportedly went to the movies to catch a showing of Total Recall!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander is getting ready to start work on a new movie called Hidden. It’s a horror movie about a family who takes refuge in a fallout shelter to avoid a dangerous outbreak. Hidden hits theaters next year!

10+ pics inside of Alexander Skarsgard out at the movies…

alexander skarsgard seeing a movie 01
alexander skarsgard seeing a movie 11
alexander skarsgard seeing a movie 12
alexander skarsgard seeing a movie 13
alexander skarsgard seeing a movie 14

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Sexy Beast..

Hello there sexy !! Love the beard . He looks so fine .

He’s supposed to look skinny/emaciated for this movie, but I hope it doens’t get too bad.

I love to see him again! And new episode TB today! Nice sunday!

so many actors are 5’5 – thank whoever for making him so tall – i just want to climb him!!!#

Beautiful @ 08/05/2012 at 9:36 am

Beautiful man, sweet guy. Love him

Alex looks good … and he is reading very good book :) He is excellent outside and inside ;)

thank god there are new pictures!!

its been too long

i swear i did a happy dance when i saw the pics on Tumblr.

he doesnt look that skinny. but the whole film is set in a basement i think so his gona be pale and slim by the end of it.

Still hot.

Whatever alex. @ 08/05/2012 at 11:13 am

Who did he go with? Hiding. New 20 sumthink model GF? Inside the cinema like he always hides his women . Yeah nice try alex trying to luck like your single. Whatever.

Welcome to Canada, sexy beast!!!…please leave some beer for the rest of my fair country!! :)

Don't understand? @ 08/05/2012 at 11:51 am

@Whatever alex.:

I am not sure what you are trying to say?
Many people go to the cinema solo it’s a sense of enjoyment and relaxation nothing wronge with that
I did not see anything in those pictures to suggest he was on some sort of date, or there was any company with him, even if someone was waiting for him in the cinema it is none of our business also alexander is not obliged to give a statement whom accompanied him that’s his personal business not ours unless they were papped together then speculate all you want.

I clearly see a man on his day off or whatever going to the cinema to
catch a glimpse of Colin farrels new flick total recall good choice may I say Alexander :)

Gosh he looks good!

FINALLY I was going through withdrawals.

Alexander looks great! I’m glad he’s getting out and experiencing Vancouver, it’s such a beautiful city. If I didn’t have a house full of company for the long weekend I’d be there myself.

I love this guy! Beautiful man, good actor, and he seems super sweet as a person too.

He’s in my neck of the woods! It’s cool having him so close :)

Disney Villainess @ 08/05/2012 at 1:10 pm

@Daisy: LOL, I know right?:)

Goodness gracious, that scruff looks all types of sexxay!

@Camille: I’m going to be there end of August. :))

Finally JJ, thank you for the new pictures and for giving us 10, not the usual two or three you give us.
He looks great and relaxed, I love this man clean shaven or with the beard, he probably wanted to see this film before they really start getting busy with filming and such.
That is a great book he is reading by the way, if you guys like to read, check it out.
I cannot wait for tonights TB episode or to see how they are going to end this season, I really think Hoyts mom is Dragon, it is going to be fun to see how the season ends.
This truly has been one of my favorite seasons.

Cafélady @ 08/05/2012 at 4:10 pm

That’s great to see new pic’s of him! It felt like an little eternity, since the last post.
He looks good here as ever and somehow relaxed – even though the pap’s followed him. Interesting that he carried a book with him, while he was gone to the movies…

@Canuck: #20 That’s nice! May be you have the chance to see him for once…btw. nice to read again something from you – if I remember correct, then you haven’t commented for a while. Hope all is ok at you.

Cafélady @ 08/05/2012 at 4:18 pm

@mforman: #21 You’re right, he looks always great – with or without a beard! Yesterday I started to watch the last two seasons again – waiting sucks, really! :)
I wish you a lot of fun with tonight’s new episode! For you all, of course.

I want to go to Canada and spend the summer in a bunker with him. :)

what's up @ 08/05/2012 at 5:37 pm

I can’t read the title of the book, does anyone know?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All