Natalie Portman Wedding Pictures - First Look!

Natalie Portman Wedding Pictures - First Look!

Check out these first pictures from Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied‘s wedding on Saturday (August 4) in Big Sur, Calif.

The 31-year-old Oscar-winning actress and the 35-year-old choreographer tied the knot in a traditional Jewish ceremony in the dark. Natalie and Benjamin were wrapped in a Tallit prayer shawl during the service.

While the couple previously exchanged vows with each other earlier this year, they officially became a married couple this weekend!

Natalie and Benjamin have a 13-month-old son together named Aleph.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Natalie Portman’s wedding dress – YAY or NAY?

natalie portman wedding pictures benjamin millepied 01
natalie portman wedding pictures benjamin millepied 02
natalie portman wedding pictures benjamin millepied 03
natalie portman wedding pictures benjamin millepied 04
natalie portman wedding pictures benjamin millepied 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Benjamin Millepied, Natalie Portman, Wedding

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Laura Bradley-Abramovitz @ 08/06/2012 at 6:30 pm

Jewish weddings are the best! Natalie Portman (Herschlag) is awesome!

Laura Bradley-Abramovitz @ 08/06/2012 at 6:32 pm

@RTW1185: that’s not true. In Haifa we are Orthodox and we always have sleeveless. You must be American? In Israel Orthodox are different than in the States.

I think she looks beautiful. She seems very happy. I don’t trust the husband though.

sylvia hess @ 08/06/2012 at 7:24 pm

OY VEY!! AWFUL! RELIGIOUS CEREMONY OR NOT – SHE DIDN’T HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A “LITTLE GIRL”. HOWEVER, SHE LOOKS HAPPY AND THAT’S WHAT’IS IMPORTANT. MAZEL TOV!!

MAZEL TOV!!!! :)

Bored of Papparazzi's @ 08/06/2012 at 7:59 pm

I don’t care how the pap’s get their pictures, would you like someone invading your space? Having someone taking pictures even when your out and walking about isn’t right. It’s down right stalking if you ask me.
Yes, they are movie makers, shakers and shows, but when the pics are out there to hang them, no, that is going over the line.
I don’t care if it was a pap, guest or whom ever got that pic, it pays big money and for those who following these kinds of bs.
As for reading this and supporting this? No, ty. I only saw it on yahoo news and decided to read the “NEGATIVE” part of it, sadly people judge the way they look, not who she is.
And let’s be real, most of us don’t even know them and only know them from the gossip columns or movies…

commonsense @ 08/06/2012 at 8:01 pm

The dress is not ugly, but the fit is awful. She looks happy, I hope it lasts.

The80sRule @ 08/06/2012 at 8:31 pm

Her wedding dress in Star Wars was better than this!

i hate jewish people mhh

@what
at a Jewish ceremony, the grooms wear yarmulkes/kippahs even if they’re not Jewish.

I think Natalie looks gorgeous-I just think the angle of some of these photos are not the most flattering. nonetheless, she looks so radiant because of how happy she appears. i’m happy for this couple, i think they’re great. :)

Idiots. That dress probably had something sentimental or traditional to it.

The dress is perfect: uneven, handkerchief, double gauze hem shows off her pretty ankles – she is youthful enough to pull off short! Petite women would be overwhelmed by a floor-length dress – don’t know why everyone is suggesting a fishtail gown. The length is practical to the setting of a little wilderness. The dress is feminine, flattering, and makes the most of her small waist. The gauze at the neck and on the sleeves add a touch of modesty – an expression of who she really is. The hair, it could be debated, could have been swept up or shorter, but the overall effect with the garland is nice and out-doorsey, like the setting. The groom makes a handsome accessory! ’nuff said. :)

Bored of Papparazzi's @ 08/06/2012 at 9:30 pm

@BEAN: I don’t understand it either, the ugly comments have no life LOL LOL

Bored of Papparazzi's @ 08/06/2012 at 9:34 pm

I don’t hate just dislike how pap’s/ univited guests/or even people with their evil intentions get in the mix of people’s business when they want big money for the public to see. It’s a shame…

dressybee @ 08/06/2012 at 9:39 pm

The dress is fugly and so is the couple and it’s a shame they couldn’t get married before getting pregnant, but it’s her wedding day and she looks happy and that’s all that matters. I wish them all the happiness in the world for many years to come.

She looks pretty from the neck up – honestly I think it would be impossible for her not to. She looks very happy and I wish them well. I also think he is sexy as hell for some reason.

All that said, the dress is horrid. I really hope there is some sort of story behind it . . .like her mom was married in it or something like that. Otherwise, there is no excuse. It looks like something a young girl would wear to confirmation or 8th grade prom.

Lies u tell @ 08/06/2012 at 11:15 pm

Yes she wore what she wanted but its still an ugly ass dress

@HRH Duchess Kate: TRADITIONAL JEWISH WEDDING not ****** tightest dress i can find wedding

The saddest thing to me is that there were no paparazzis at this wedding yet most likely a guest took these pictures. All the guest were close family and friends and the well picked staff. We were asked to leave our cell phones and cameras behind so they could have a normal private wedding. The person who took these pictures for their own selfish reasons should be ashamed of themselves.

As far as her dress, it was beautiful like her. It showed her personality and what a simple person she is. She looked beautiful!

OoooooooH !@#$ she had her wedding on the Sabbath… oh that is not good. That’s a bad omen right there. I say this as a Jewish person, it’s terrible for a marriage if it was done on the Sabbath. – and at night.

@Xithuriel: Sabbath ends at sundown Saturday.

SHE'S A PEDO SUPPORTER @ 08/07/2012 at 1:19 am

Ugh – I will never look at this girl the same way again after she defended child rapist Roman Polanksi just because she did a movie with him. And then taking credit for doing all of the dance scenes in that stupid ballerina movie when it was really a body double who was a real ballerina??!! She strikes me as being a VERY VERY SHADY girl.

AnakinlovesPadme @ 08/07/2012 at 1:28 am

Congrats to the happy couple!! Mazel Tov!! Too bad it’s not Hayden as well, I agree…oh well I hope this lasts. She deserves it. I also agree with one poster who said the her wedding dress in Star Wars is prettier but it’s her day and her choice, she looks happy after all.

Bored of Papparazzi's @ 08/07/2012 at 2:44 am

Every person deserves peace and happiness in their lives, and even the haters that dislike her that much…peace comes in 10 folds, do something good for yourself and for others…peace out :)

I don’t agree. I think Drew Barrymore’s dress was the most hideous one I have ever seen. It looked like she drug it out of her great, great, great Grandmothers cedar chest. She’s gorgeous and Chanel or whatever big fashion industry she married into could ave done much better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All