Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ryan Lochte: Backseat Pileup After Olympics Party!

Ryan Lochte: Backseat Pileup After Olympics Party!

Ryan Lochte piles into the backseat of a car with his sister sitting on his lap after a night out at a party celebrating the 2012 Summer Olympics on Sunday evening (August 5) in London, England.

Earlier this month, Ryan celebrated his 28th birthday and also picked up some Olympic medals. It seems he’s having a good week!

Also pictured inside: Ryan‘s fellow U.S. Men’s Swimming Team member Nathan Adrian.

ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 01
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 02
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 03
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 04
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 05
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 06
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 07
ryan lochte backseat pileup after olympics party 08

John Parra/Getty

his lady friend on his lap is his sister..

he always sounds like a fratboy/douchebag

SO WASTEEEED!!!! They sure partied hard!!

Nice…Good job by him

and Phelps was with some blonde

Hope they all had fun

Nathan, you are perfect!

Lochte, this is not a good-look, and you sound like a huge doucheb*g. Many people cannot connect with you because of this douchie, fratty attitude of yours. Many established, successful and high-performing athletes/Olympians have girlfriends or are married. Get over yourself, and do not come back to the USA with any STD’s. Thanks.

“My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend — big mistake,” Ryan previously told ESPN. “Now I’m single, so London should be really good. I’m excited.” said the man that isnt a one-night stand guy.

Are you sure that’s his sister? He acts like a douche.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/06/2012 at 12:32 pm

What a douche. That ex of his should celebrate she’s not with a guy like that any longer.

I like Ryan, but that comment of his downgraded him as a person. Still, a great athlete though.

The80sRule @ 08/06/2012 at 12:47 pm

He’s older than Phelps & accomplished way less!

Best Life! @ 08/06/2012 at 1:37 pm

Lol at everyone hating for no reason. He’s young, in London, living it up! Let him celebrate.

——->>> The woman in blue is his sister. <<<<<———-

Turn off... @ 08/06/2012 at 1:43 pm

I think his mom was right with the one night stands. Wouldn’t date someone like that. Not much class here.

@The80sRule: just few months..

Well, if you don’t want him, I’ll take him! Seriously, what’s with the hate? We can’t have one night stands now?! At least, he’s not cheating. Let him be!

actually phelps is older

I don’t think that is his sister. That would be way creepy if it was. There are more pictures of his “sister” kissing him and that other girl. Anyway, he’s okay, seems harmless enough. Who I’m really into is Oscar Pitorius. Inspirational, humble and hot as he ll.

*Pistorius*

Laurelrer @ 08/06/2012 at 3:11 pm

what Gloria implied I am shocked that any body can get paid $9368 in one month on the internet. have you seen this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/bWk88

Hmmm, who’s the girl in red with her hand around him? This is not a good look for him. Outside of the airbrushed ads and when he’s not poolside in teeny tiny trunks, he doesn’t look quite as appealing.

@Donna I don’t know where you saw those pics of them “kissing” because that’s definitely his sister.

Michael Phelps @ 08/06/2012 at 3:54 pm

Ryan Lochte wins gold for dumbest athlete alive.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/06/2012 at 4:18 pm

…I hate to see a douchebag like this get fame. `best thing about most Olympians is they fade into obscurity so fast

Who cares about the pompous frat-boy Lochte when there’s Nathan Adrian?

liz osborne @ 08/06/2012 at 5:05 pm

I wonder if they told him to just shuddup and be arm candy?

Bahaha this man is a hoe though lol

WHAT A LOSER!

Why would his sister be sitting on his lap? I understand siblings being close and all but thats just odd.

@The80sRule:

And yet younger than you and accomplished so so so so so so so much more!

ryan looks like he did herion for the first time. and lol he had to spend his bday with all the ugly english girls

@creed: Their are more ugly american girls than their are English girls.

Damn, he looks rough!

@Best Life!:

Spoken like a morally bankrupt douche! ;)

@Jet Set:
lol noooo. Im and Exchange student from england living in san fran. American girls are wayy hotter.

@Mixia: Sure you are… and if by hotter you mean easier than yes, they are. Id take a London girl before Id take an “san fran” girl.

jew nose swag @ 08/06/2012 at 10:06 pm

I agree that they’re some hot girls in London but those hoes he’s with are busted.

Play on Playa…lmao! Seriously dude, I’m surprised that most of your are surprised.

GossipGirl @ 08/06/2012 at 11:04 pm

@Jet Set: lol Im guessing you are an ugly english girl. Anyways, I wouldnt consider american girls any easier than english ones. Of course ugly girls like you would sleep with anyone in order to feel cute.

@Jet Set:
lol ALLLLL girls look better than English Girls. If he was with Swedish Girls or German or Kenyan or ANYTHING Id say he was lucky but English girls are awful. They only ones that are pretty are ones that are mixed.

He is the perfect person to have a one night stand with. I don’t think its his choice for not having a relationship. No girl wants a relationship with a someone like him. Just hit and run girls

i’m so surprised that people aren’t saying ‘oh well, hes an Olympian he can act like a di8ck?’.. i have some faith in america again.

Ryan Locht is a CUNT @ 08/07/2012 at 4:27 am

I would have preferred this article to be titled “Ryan Lochte: 6 Car Pileup After Olympics Party!”

That would be a post worth reading.

i hate his tweets. obviously so full of himself.

Nathan Adrian is so so cute :)

@Micheal Phelps
LOL excellent!!

By the way Nathan is so much hotter!!!! Yummy!!!

When Lochte talked about Blake Lively, I didn’t know he talked about blond girls without brain….

Foreclosure @ 08/07/2012 at 9:36 am

Goodbye endorsements. What a dummy.

BAHAHAHA i’ve shown 5 ppl this picture today and each one said douche even my own mother….i just want phelps to slap lochte with all his medals in the face ,im sorry but i really do like lochte stfu u talked **** once you got to london and didnt do **** , you wont be the best olympian of all time like phelps …where’s kanye when u really need him to shut someone up!!???

HeavyDukes @ 08/14/2012 at 10:06 am

A bunch of virgin nerds hating on a guy who is getting some tail with the generic d-bag insult. Stop being jealous. And if he is so full of himself, don’t pay attention to him. The guy is one of the best swimmers in the world. Let the guy be.