Zac Efron: John John Denim Campaign - Official Pics!

Zac Efron: John John Denim Campaign - Official Pics!

Zac Efron shows off his killer arms in this hot new ad campaign for John John Denim!

The 24-year-old actor was revealed as the face of the fashion line earlier this year and went to Brazil to announce his partnership.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac shot the campaign on the streets of Los Angeles with photographer Jacques Dequeker and styling by Jenny Richter and Felipe Veloso.

In case you missed them, check out stills of Zac and other celebs guest starring on the upcoming season of Sesame Street.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zac Efron’s campaign for John John Denim?

zac efron john john campaign 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

LOL WTF ????????

Zac is lush!!!!!

I have nothing against Efron.
It’s just the editing of these shots is shoddy. They need a new editor.

He is why im gay!

I thinks he looks great !

@CGamer: I’ll cosign that. He’s gorgeous.

if i find a gay man that looks just like him i will be very happy!!

HOT HOT HOT!!!
Marry me Zac!!!
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!

Did they have him roll in dirt or did they smear dirt on him?

Yes! I was waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!! But I thought there was a video commercial too… No video?????????????????????????????

Bunnylover @ 08/07/2012 at 3:14 pm

he looks amazing!! Very sexy!!

I have seen tweets where he and Lindsay Lohan have been spending a lot of time together.

What is going on there?

John John is incredibly tacky and overpriced. lol at this campaing and at these clothes. Zac, i hope they paid you loads of money for you to be part of this mess.

How can one person be so hot !!!!

I wouldn’t believe I’d say so…but he looks nice. Definitely grown up from being a Disney star…

I love reading this .I’m a doctor,55 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on Wealthyluv.c om under the name of Brain. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!

like Travis said I’m blown away that a person able to earn $5599 in one month on the internet. did you look at this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/qbPe6

i’m guessing these are gangsta clothes?

i wanna have gay bestfriend

This looks purposely cheesy to me, obvious these aren’t the clothes that the company wants to sell

@Jaz:

Where are the tweets. Can you post the link?

Post the link of him hanging with Lindsey. I want to see the tweets for proof.

…Damn, I’m a 100% straight dude, but this guy is strangely hot…

Lindsey + Paris + Rumor + Demi = (Zac’s friends) = Drug + Alcoholic Addict. The proof is in the pudding. You do the math.

He tried too hard to look sexy… Not effortless, and this ‘gangsta style’ is not helping.

@Fer: Actually he doesn’t even have to “try” it, he’s naturally sexy =)

Zac is cool. My nigga!!

Why that kid face attached on such fit sexy body?

Ew. I like Zac but these are some ugly and cheesy looking pics. The styling, the framing, the whole look of the pictures is just cheap and tacky looking! I know lots of celebrities do adverts in other countries for the money but at least his other ads for Penshoppe in the Phillipines looked good.

@Hello!:

I did the math and came up with a different equation:

Gossip + Vicious LIes = HATERS

Extremely cheesy…hope he was paid well. At least his gay fanboys will be happy. Poor Zac:(

Has anyone ever tried harder to be a “tough guy?” This whole look is ridiculous and completely disingenuous to his personality. He’s just posing (as he does in all of his recent films). Now he just blends in to all the other generic American actors who have emerged in the last ten years. Snooze.

@Ad: You are completely spot on. He needs a complete cleaning of house in regards to his team of handlers. He got rid of his publicity team..they were incompetent. He needs to make a few more changes. Will he do it?

@sharona:

Obviously your math was wrong because if you’ve been keeping up with tweets in the past year, you will see who he’s been hanging with. Unfortunately his company includes drug users and alcoholics.

I hope your right but anyone in that circle is not going to come up clean.

@derp
he got a new publicists tho,
he still has the same manager jason tho

Kidding Right? @ 08/07/2012 at 6:15 pm

Is Zac’s team trying to make him look like a womanizer? Is this image supposed to make him a more bankable movie star or offer him more movie roles? I guess s@x sells. LOL.

@What!: I saw these tweets myself. They did not come from a site.

One tweet came from a guy who was at LL’s BD party who said he was standing next to zac and there where other tweets from people late on where they were at a house party and Bootsy Bellows.

Then there is this tweet from last Saturday from a guy who is friends with Lindsay:

@pietrinooo
Fun last night in LA with @zacefron and @lindsaylohan … See u when I’m back in october! #sardiniatime

@jaz
um why do you care if he’s hanging out with lindsay or not.
it’s his life so why do you seem to care so much about who he’s hangs with or parties with it’s his life.

shame man, leave the poor kid alone. he’s just trying to make a living and get past his teenybopper past. he’s gorgeous, whether short, gay or straight and brings pleasure (ahem) to people so what’s wrong with that?

@Jaz: Think that they could be dating on the DL?

Secondhand embarrassment. About who he hangs out with well you hang with druggies well what does that make you? I guess those reports about him being a womanizer and the next Hugh Hefner wanna be are true. Well so much for a good acting career just ask LIndsy Lohan and Rumer Willis. He already started he was at the Playboy Mansion for the Midsummer night’s party .

@sara
lol on that thought, if zac and Lindsay were dating im 99% sure that would link to the media in a heartbeat,

@jaz
and apparently he’s been outta town the past couple days or w/e so anyone can say they ”saw zac efron”’ and tweet it just to get more followers.

@jaz
um from what i noticed, zac wasn;t even in LA on july 2nd, he was with his friend mo for his birthday in some destination some where, so maybe ppl get confused and spot a look alike

always so perfect and hoooooooooooooooot !!

Kidding Right? @ 08/07/2012 at 7:56 pm

I truly don’t think he is dating Lindsey Lohan but there is a strong possibility that he’s banging her. Zac has changed and he seems to have succumbed to the Hollywood life. Wasn’t he seen partying with Paris Hilton a few months ago? There were picks that he took with her at a party. I saw the tweets. So there is some truth to the rumors. You people need to stop being in denial and face reality. Your golden boy is living the party life and has fallen victim to peer pressure. Its a shame that he’s so caught up into trying be grown up that he’s chosen the downward spiral that has eaten up so many celebrities…Lindsey Lohan, Heath Ledger, and Brittney Spears to name a few. Its obvious that fame bring nothing but misery and sadness to many celebrities. So why is he searching so hard to find it and why take the east road? I don’t want him to become a male h@e for fame. I hope he wakes up soon and stays away from these venomous snakes.

@Jaz:

Tweets, Shmeetz.. WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS?

God.. he is so damn hot!

Kidding Right? @ 08/07/2012 at 8:45 pm

Here are pics of Zac at Paris Hilton’s Birthday Party….

What other proof do you need that he’s changed?

@ kidding right?
i dont get your problem are you upset that he’s changing and growing up?
he’s 24 he can do what he wants, i dont get why you have a problem with this? before you call me names or whatever yes i know zac isn’t perfect and i know he parties and etc but its his life and his choices in what he wants to do.

oh god..those biceps

@Kidding Right?: totally agree, even thought i am his fan for a year … I seriously hope he wont ***** himself for a fame like 90% people in Hollywood and if he is already whoring( which i doubt it) ,i hope he someone will give him slap to reality..

Hahaha A couple of days ago somebody was saying he’s starting to look a little gay. The first pic totally backs it up. How to capoeira

@Jaz: Thanks for the tweets. You know I think Zac is a decent guy but he seems to run with a jerk crowd. Even if this Lohan stuff isn’t true he did go to Paris Hilton’s party and is friends with her brother and some of the people he hangs out with are pretty questionable, he was hanging out with some shady what we call Eurotrash types when he was in France and then there’s Rumer Willis and that whole douchey Ninja crew or whatever they are called he hangs out with.

I feel like he really needs to clean house and re-evaluate career wise and in his personal life as well.

I predict the gay rumors come roaring back from this. Make the money while you can though I guess.

He has always been a very good looking guy and I just enjoy looking at him. Are you people serious? This is definitely not a gangsta or tough guy look. I feel sorry for you if you really believe that. Besides he’s in his twenties most people party at that age celebrity or not, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to od or something. Some of you need to get over yourselves.

I think these pictures are hilarious – he looks like he’s been hit on the head with one of the dumb bells at the gym.

Daisy Kenyon @ 08/07/2012 at 10:56 pm

I hope he is not gay.

Isn’t Barron Hilton one of Zac’s buddies? I’ve seen pix of them together. Do the math on that one. Barron has been arrested for DUI and drug possession starting back when he was 18 or 19? And he’s like only 22 now. Not sure the guy does anything but drugs and partying. Good person for Efron to hang with.

My 2 cents @ 08/07/2012 at 11:07 pm

Zac looks incredible. As usual lots of hate and jealousy on this site. His personal life is his private life, I see no scandals with him , it’s nobody’s business . As long as he keeps making movies I will keep going to see him that is all he owes me is to keep acting. Then I am happy.

@CGamer: ew you nasty puke! get right with God!

@nonya: Since you are living for the one who hates you, pray to him.

Zac is GAY GAY GAY!!!

An observation @ 08/07/2012 at 11:19 pm

Vanessa Hudgens’s head is flying in the upper right side of the first photo

@kami:

Yes, yes it does.

Caro you as.s give me proof to that. nobody knows why they broke up and who broke up with who or if it was mutual.

@Kidding Right? I don’t think he’s anywhere at the Lohan, Spears level but I think there is an element of peer pressure with the people hangs out with. A lot of them party hard. I honestly think he is a nice, decent guy but he is young and rich and girls are probably throwting themselves at him 24/7 so it’s easy to give in to temptation.

I know they were only casually dating but that’s one of the reasons I was hoping things would get serious with Lily Collins. She’s a really nice girl and keeps out of trouble. She’s doesn’t smoke, party, get drunk or any of that stuff and has a pretty, sophisticated social circle. But I get the feeling that might have been too boring for Zac which is why they didn’t work out. Compare her to the other rich, famous offspring that Zac likes to hang out with like Willis and Hilton.

@My 2 cents: It isn’t hate or jealousy. His fans care about him and worry seeing him partying with this crowd of Hollywood idiots. I’m his age and I know it’s normal for 24 year olds to party but it’s the crowd he hangs that is the problem.

Holy smokes, look at those arms :) I definitely wouldn’t mind having them around me ;) that blonde girl in the picture better watch out

I actualy though lily was his type. kalm and quiet like him.

These are some awful pics. For someone as photogenic as he is, this is just bad. He looks better in candids than he does here.

somali girl @ 08/08/2012 at 5:30 am

Come out of the closet you midget Fa*got. He isn’t cute knowing that he had a nose job what a insecure *****.

@Somali girl sure you’re a vanessa fan changing your name and commenting.

b*tch please fu*k off. go and die over that sl*t vanessa. Leave us alone.

[KissBikers.com] The best club for bikers and friends to get to know each other, establish relationship and talk about their interests, or to help each other. What’s important is you don’t have to be a biker, but you can meet one. if you are interested in it, just check it out!

now that Mika came out, I can’t wait for Zack to announce his coming out status :)

@blah
keep dreaming, why are you so convinces he’s gay?

Sleazebag alert @ 08/08/2012 at 8:04 am

He looks like an a$$…not just the clothes, but the sleazy, I’m too sexy, look he’s trying to give off. He just tries too damn hard. Maturing just happens, Efron. You don’t hafta try.

He is why Im gay too lol wow

I like Zac and have nothing against him but this is one icky campaign. The word “tacky” is too favorable…”icky” is the only thing I can think of.

He looks amazing!

Mmmm yammy! :DD

@sam:

Haha! Yes, I thought the same thing. He looks greasy and smug.

EWWWWW…..so gay looking in this photo. AWFUL!

@lauren: his poor publicist was tired of cleaning up all the tabloid stories. Nothing with his image is going to change unless he decides to wake up.

sag ich nich @ 08/08/2012 at 2:31 pm

Well I think he looks quite like the unknown son of Freddie Mercury
they should rather have had booked lady Gaga´s background
dancers than theese chemical beauties from the land of plastic surgery…

SELLOUT! He doesn’t make good films so i guess he needs to pay for his drugs somehow!

@tyler
well half of those tabloid stories were about him partying, how is that tried of cleaning up?

Promiscuity is habit-forming (this goes for both men and women). The hormones released during sex are intended to create bonding. Ignoring that bonding feeling causes emotional harm, crippling the ability to form real relationships.

There’s also the pain of tons of unsatisfying one-night stands, or satisfying one-night stands with people you never seeing again. There’s also the incidental damage from hanging around people who choose that lifestyle. It becomes too easy to see every girl as an object, every guy as a douche bag. Long term effects? Loneliness, drug addiction, alcoholism. Best to avoid that life style and the people who are into it.

And once a person gets into this kind of life style, it’s pretty hard to get out of it. Charlie Sheen comes to mind.

Zac is a big boy and who he hangs out with is his business. But I’ll say this..the only reason I can think of for hanging out with people like Rumer Willis, Paris and Barron Hilton, Simon Rex and God fordid Lohan as well as the other shady characters that he hangs out with apparently, is their connection and access to drugs. I really hope this is not the case for his sake. Can’t imagine why he would give them the time of day.

Since he broke-up with Vanessa, you are waiting a scandal (or a series of them) related to him announced in TMZ, I think it’s time to stop insisting in this subject, because it’s been almost 2 years and nothing happened

(scares me to know that people who hate him follow his steps this way, searching messages from people close to him on twitter, maybe it’s time to zac increase security)

@Tony: I agree with you 100%. I hope that is not Zac but the people he hangs with are good for nothing. Let’s hope he wakes up soon.

@Umm:

i kinda think along these lines too. most of these ppl have no careers but have money and it’s well known they’re into drugs. so i do hope he distances himself from them.

i was just reading about randy travis. that guy won over 30 music awards and look where he is now. a has been drunk. it can happen to anybody in the business. so sad.

Zac you look great here.Pparis Hilton’ birthday was on Mardi Gras in Las Vegas. These pics are old He could of just been there. So all you haters are responsible for what people you know do right? These pics were out then.

@R U sure: Doesn’t change the fact that he schmoozes and boozes with them.

@LAAO Doesn’t make all the stories true either. I’m no going to argue .
with haters. They will just say and believe anything bad about Zac.

Sorry that should say @LMAO

@R U sure: Are you saying he wasn’t at Hilton’s party? Or at a party this weekend where Lohan showed up? Or that he isn’t friends with Rumer Willis? Please….we’re not talking tabloid trash. We’re talking real stuff here. If ya don’t think the company you keep doesn’t impact who you are, then you’re young and stupid.

Zac is so gorgeous..the pics are great..

How did he manage to look like a younger, less straight version of John Stamos? I didn’t think it possible.

Dahlia1947 @ 08/09/2012 at 1:49 am

he looks good I guess. From the neck down he looks like a tough, sexy dirty guy! So hot, but he’s still got such a baby face. :) This look just does not suit him at all. He’s more like Banana Republic, or what’s another brand? The Gap or something like that. lol

@Whatever , I said he was there and even where it was. I know he knows these people. I’m saying you can’t believe every story you hear or read about him.
I know he is not an Angel, but he isn’t as bad as the haters have you believe. It is not nice to call people stupid, i may be misinformed at times , but I’m not Stupid, hater.

He loooooks good damnnnn :)))

@R U sure:

I don’t know if he’s on drugs or an alcoholic but I do know that his friends are. I hope he doesn’t become another statistic but I have to tell you, he would have to be mighty strong to hang around people on drugs and not take them himself. I hope your right about him because I’m not feeling too good about his life right now. No matter how successful he becomes, if he’s a druggie, it will all be in vain. Good luck to him.

Beautiful Zac!

So hot! I love it! he is the best forever ♥

So is this for the cover of the Advocate? P.S. Nate you’re gay and Hello is a fool!

@elle:
You are DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Bet he loved being around all those women and getting close to them and a even bigger bonus he got paid to be around them bet he felt right at home cozy up to more than one woman at a time.

I don’t think these photos are as cheesy as people are making them out to be. He looks very f8ckable, Zac Efron has become a sexy MAN before I never gave him a second look he use to look like a Disney girl. That is all man right there and I’m loving that sexy bod. He is hot!

Ok, Zac’s my guy, but these pictures are not cute. That pouty lip thing he does…Just needs to go. He’s trying too hard. He needs a girlfriend badly to help with his image.

He is wearing the bracelet he wore and Vanessa.
What Lindo!
It’s love!

OMG! He is so HOT! I love Zac!