Kourtney Kardashian Debuts Baby Penelope!

Kourtney Kardashian Debuts Baby Penelope!

Kourtney Kardashian proudly cradles her baby girl Penelope in this debut photo of the newborn on the cover of the latest edition of Us Weekly!

The 33-year-old reality television personality, who also shares the cover with older son Mason, told the mag about Penelope, “nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her.”

In the issue, Kourtney talks about Penelope‘s delivery, Mason adjusting to becoming a big brother, and how dad Scott Disick is afraid to change a diaper!

Pick up your copy of Us Weekly, on news stands now.

In order to get back into shape, Kourtney has been using her very own Belly Bandit that she designed herself!

Bigger picture inside…

kourtney kardashian debuts baby penelope 01
kourtney kardashian debuts baby penelope 02
kourtney kardashian debuts baby penelope 03

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

BabyXgirl @ 08/08/2012 at 8:22 am

Her son is cute. His hair is light, isn’t it? To me, she’s always been the prettiest Kardashian. If there’s one to choose …without thinking about how talentless and useless they are in the industry. And besides, she seems nice and not as much as a ho as Kim. She’s the only Kardashian I can tolerate

aww baby Penny is adorable she reminds me of a cross between her mum Kourtney when she was a baby and Daisy Bevan. though Daisy B was gaurenteed to be a stunner it’s genetic in the Redgrave family just look at her grandmother Vanessa

why do we keep “celebrating” these awful, no-talent people? great, you had another baby with a man who clearly is not up to the task of being of a partner, and you offer absolutely no value to the world. let’s take your picture. yeesh, there are so many more interesting, worthy, talented people out there.

the baby is ugly , I’m sorry but her kids everything but cute . I might get thumbs down but let’s be honest :o

Isis Lara @ 08/08/2012 at 8:45 am

I’ve always thought Courtney was the ugly sister. Call Kim whatever you want, but she really is the attractive one.

Mason is Cute and thats all I’m going to say

She’s ugly, her kids are ugly, she’s a nobody…so nobody cares about this trash.

NOT HATER @ 08/08/2012 at 8:58 am

Yeah I agree with Isis Lara. Kourt cant be the prettiest one, kim is the prettiest one somehow, no matter how idiot she is. You can even tell just by looking at the old pics when they were kids, kim will always look the most beautiful -_- Plus Kourt always acts like a *****. Especially the way she treats Scott. Ungrateful little *****.

The poor thing can barely open her eyes and they’re already whoring her out to the world. That’s not even a good picture, but it was obviously the best one they had since it made the cover.

just as Matthew replied I’m dazzled that a mother can earn $7288 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this web page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/BZxBb

I thought for once the Kardashian family was doing something right by not posting the pics all over the world! But they just waited a week instead of doing it on the day of the birth!
Why do I still have hope?

I think she’ll grow into her looks..

They had to wait because the Twilight scandal took all the covers. Plus the Tomkat divorce took covers. So they had to wait. Actutally, Kendall Jenner is the prettiest sister.

Life is so lonely .I am a biker and single woman at present .I need a man who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on ~~~motodating.com~~~ under the name of Amelia…a best place for bikers and friends to get to know each other, establish relationship and talk about their interests, or to help each other. I hope you will check my photos out there. Maybe you are the one who I’m looking for.

Feel bad for those Kids

With that family, they are doomed

That is really a bad picture of a newborn celeb baby, and they used it for the cover! People at US mag either have the worst photographers and the worst editors in the industry or they really hate the Kardashians! That picture is so bad it doesn’t even have Facebok quality! I doubt Kourtney chose that picture of her baby squinting to introduce her to the world! Crazy!

@an:
Seriously, calling a baby ugly? Call Kourtney whatever you want but don’t call a baby ugly. And by the way Mason is super cute! And from what I’ve seen he seems a happy kid. So at least she is doing something right. Not sure about Scott though… why isn’t he on the cover?!I hope it’s not true that he hasn’t changed a diaper.

@Sarah.: Well quite frankly if Kourtney really wanted to protect her kids perhaps she shouldn’t ***** them out on mag covers because this is what comes with it peoples honest opinions and sorry those kids are not attractive.

@an: Who in their right mind calls an innocent baby ugly. Put down the parents all you want to but calling a baby ugly is just wrong. Its also very immature. Its not being honest its being rude. Just plan rude. Would you want someone calling your children ugly? I am guessing not.

@Rebecca: I get what your saying but people don’t put their babies on mag covers. The truth is this is the world you live in people are not going to be polite it’s the parent’s job to protect their children. She’s been in the media for a few years now she knows how people can be, why subject your kids to that before they can even walk just to make a buck. But I forgot this is the Lardassians it’s all they know how to do.

@awyeah: Some “honest opinions” are rude and should never be typed. Because you are on a computer site does not mean you get to call other people’s children ugly in the name of supposed honesty or judge their attractiveness. Plus there is a big difference in protecting children and putting them on a magazine. You protect your children by keeping them safe and teaching them right from wrong. Putting them on a magazine cover is not hurting them. Its making money for Mom but thats it. I am not agreeing with the magazine cover but stating its not harming the children to do . It sounds like you are just trying to justify another person’s rude comment about the atractiveness of the chldren by attacking her judgement of the magazine cover picture. Maybe your just jealous, I don’t know. Usually people who are rude and call babies ugly are.

Keep it real ppl @ 08/08/2012 at 10:46 am

Mason is ugly. That baby is ugly. Looks like an old man and a boy all mixed in one. Smush nose. She doesn’t produce pretty children.

I think she should just keep her children to herself. At the end of the day this is a blog not a fansite so rude or not peoples opinions are their right. It’s sad this gets attention. I wonder how many innocent babies died just in the last week in this world. People here don’t seem t debate or be too up in arms about that.

Why is she on the cover by herself, and it just says “My Baby” where’s Scott? I know he’s been a jerk most of the time but he’s stepped up. I feel so sorry for him like on the dominican republic vacay episode Scott and her were talking and said that Kourtney said she wouldn’t be with him unless they had another baby. She is so clearly just using him to make babies, he’s basically a sperm donor.

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on…RichWoo.Ćoɱ..under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people. .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

I’d rather know what Jen’s joke is.
….
Angelina walks into a bar with a duck under one arm and….

really? what has she ever done to get a cover of a magazine.. come on america! So all you apparently need to do these days is be a **** and your whole family will benefit! I guess going to law school is pointless.. lol

By the sounds of these comments, you’all must have beautiful babies! Can’t imagine what you would say if someone called your children ugly. Have a heart people.

I think the “ugly kid” comments are a reaction to the comments we usually see in magazines and on websites, about how gorgeous celeb kids are.

The fact is, with rare exception, celeb kids are no more attractive, or talented, or interesting, than any other kid.

somali girl @ 08/08/2012 at 12:03 pm

Man! Its been so peaceful not hearing or seeing the KARtrashIAN family. Let’s just hope this is the only exception.

an opinion @ 08/08/2012 at 12:27 pm

Those two sure do not make pretty babies.

lets be honest! her baby is not that pretty or beautiful!! who r they kidding! the baby is ugly and she has a big nose. thats my opinion now dont answer me back saying “how can u call a baby ugly”.

That family is Crazy- and not in a good way. They are all vile except I kind of like Kourtney- I think she seems like a devoted Mom and a nice person but oh her boyfriend is such a loser- it is sad to see her so sad with him. She should dump him and find a good man to be step dad to her kids and give her the romance she craves.
that creepy Kris Jenner and whatever the creepy step dad Jenner’s name is are so plastic- Kim looks like a blow up sex doll, and the fat one (khloe)looks like a man.

@Kylie: you got that right, amen! And how much did Us Weekly shell out to have the first pics of this troll doll? Everyone needs to boycott their pathetic and scripted “reality” show and move on to giving attention to someone who deserves it

and regarding the baby’s looks- most newborns look kind of scrunched up and funky- it takes a little while for them to settle into their cuteness

Most of in this ‘celebrity baby covers’ the father isn’t in the photo. Just some examples: Jessica Simpson, Brooke Shields, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba etc.
There is a father in the cover if he is more famous than the mother or he is a celebrity too (like Brad Pitt, John Travolta, Matthew McConaughey, Tom Cruise etc.) And Scott is not really a star. So I don’t understand the questions like ‘where is Scott ?’.

Fabiennka @ 08/08/2012 at 1:51 pm

Angelina is more famous than Brad.. Penelope looks just like her dad.

wow, the cover looks horrible. what an unflattering pic :(
also, why is she famous and why should she get money for a magazine cover?

Wow, both those kids sure have Scott’s genes, especially Mason, he’s 100% Scott. Too bad. Well, they are rich kids, so that’s a positive!!

@Sarah.: I ‘ve never said that she was a bad mother i’m sure she is great at this
HOWEVER , the baby is ugly , I’m not going to say that silly thing about ” every baby is pretty and stuff ” . I’m sorry but there is nothing pretty here . Maybe in few years she’ll be pretty but this picture is ugly .
Plus her son , is not pretty I should not say that he’s ugly .
I would never get why celebrities always show their babies and then complain about celebrity ….

Looselipz @ 08/08/2012 at 3:35 pm

Shame on you People Magazine. To use this nobody on your cover because this nobody family somehow sells magazines. You’ve clearly taken your status down to another Enquirer or Star, or worse. And I’ll say it too, the kids look like little monkeys that belong in the zoo with the e tire family and Scott.

Good day folks!

Looselipz @ 08/08/2012 at 3:37 pm

Excuse me, Us Magazine!

That cover shaded the hell out of Scott. How are you gonna say My Baby and not even include Scott the father?
This reminds me of Kim’s wedding cover with just her on it talking about her fairytale wedding.

@Sarah.: Get real. some babies are ugly whether you care to admit it or not.

ugly kids but more importantly intellectually lacking and dim. just what the world needs, reproduction of the kardashian gees. not!

that’s *genes*

Just think its weird that Scott is not part of the picture ?

That baby looks exactly like Mason..but can’t she gave the baby a few mths before doing a photoshoot. Believe me they will have her on countless photo Ops before she is 1.

John Malio @ 08/10/2012 at 2:58 pm

These nasty jew kids are ugly as hell and come from a ***** family. That whole Kardashian Clan needs to get a reality on what they really are. And my man Bruce needs to pick up and screw.

WhiskeyBum @ 08/12/2012 at 3:14 am

To the family that will do anything for a Dollar , a baby is born and named Penny

@Keep it real ppl:
Neither do brangelina

What is truly ugly…For any grown human being to make those types of comments about anyone’s child. if you don’t like the family, why watch or have interest in what they are doing

Come on really? Do you find it nessasary to attack her children? As much as you (we) may dislike certain celebs, CHILDREN should be off LIMITS? First of all, they are innocent and truely a blessing from God and are all BEAUTIFUL…and most of all, would you want someone to tell you you have an UGLY BABY? That’s if you were blessed to be a mom! It’s a very mean & nasty thing to say to a parent, we all (i mean parents) believe we gave birth to the most BEAUTIFUL GIRL/BOY in the world…

Just becase we (humans) are giving a platform to speak our minds doesn’t mean you (an idiot) should! Come on, you’re calling someones children, their most prize possessions UGLY! That’s mean & nasty…how would feel if you post a picture of your child(ren), assuming you are a MOMMY, on facebook because you’re proud of your offspring and think they’re the most BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN in the World to you and someone commented by saying your child(ren) are UGLY and don’t deserve to have their picture taken and posted for the whole entire world to see how UGLY your child(ren) really are? How would that make you feel as a Parent, a Mommy, a Human Being? It would hurt you wouldn’t it? Say what yoy please about that childs parents but not the innocent babies, it
wasn’t his/her choice to have their photo taken, shown and judged by IDIOTS like you!

kittensrule @ 09/17/2012 at 5:19 am

ok maybe her baby doenst look that cute right now, but after all, it is only a newborm. a lot of babies don’t come into their cuteness until they are like a year old. im not saying people can’t share their opinion and say she’s ugly, but come on, mason is cute! penelope might look cuter in a few months. she might not be ugly for life.

her kids are so UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor baby looks like her father. Shes got the money, but not the looks!