Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Reese Witherspoon: 'The Beard' Star!

Reese Witherspoon: 'The Beard' Star!

Reese Witherspoon and her hubby Jim Toth grab Pinkberry together on Tuesday afternoon (August 7) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 36-year-old pregnant actress walked back to the car as Jim held the door open for her – too cute!!

Reese has just signed on to star in and produce the romantic comedy The Beard, according to THR!

Story details were not immediately revealed, but THR speculates that “the ‘beard’ in the title refers to a member of the opposite sex – usually a woman – who acts as a date for a gay person, giving the illusion the person isn’t gay.”

We can’t wait to hear more about it!

reese witherspoon ice cream break jim toth 01
reese witherspoon ice cream break jim toth 02
reese witherspoon ice cream break jim toth 03
reese witherspoon ice cream break jim toth 04
reese witherspoon ice cream break jim toth 05

John Parra/Getty

Well she should have experience with that.

She’s so cute!

Oh the irony!!!

reese's #1 fan @ 08/08/2012 at 10:56 am

Reese “Please respect my privacy. Sometimes I sit in my car and cry when I see paps trying to take my picture” Witherspoon. Nice spread in Elle Decor with exclusive pics of one of her mansions on display. Actually the very mansion Robert Pattinson was hiding out in until “someone” alerted the tabloids of his whereabouts. Great stroke of luck for Reese that the public was informed of her generosity, don’t y’all think? Because we all know a good deed done in Hollywood should never go unnoticed.

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on…RichWoo.Ćoɱ..under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people. .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

She’s a disaster

Look at that smug smile

Since she has so much experience in that area , MAYBE her acting won’t be as bad this time .

Bubba Joe says @ 08/08/2012 at 11:19 am

Sh*t howdy! What an idiot they both are!

@Bubba Joe says: Toth to Reese: We need to find a project where people can believe in your character. Reese to Toth: How about something based on my real dating experience since no one seems to believe I’m dating two guys based on HDYK and TMW. Toth to Reese: That’s it! You can play a beard. Since your divorce it’s your most prominent skill set.

Toth's Twink @ 08/08/2012 at 11:37 am

Oh Jimmy! I didn’t realize we got so rough the other night at the bath house in WeHo!

The Beard? LMAO!!! Did she just out Jake Gyllenhaal?

OMG…..she must really hate Jake G to do this. He’s gotta be sweating tar that Taylor Swift doesn’t do a sound track song on this called ” he broke my heart coz he loved the peen”

She is also outing her ~clears throat~husband Toth from CAA.

Another Agent @ 08/08/2012 at 1:30 pm

I see that Jim has had more work done to his face

F*CK OFF REESE @ 08/08/2012 at 1:31 pm

W H A T A C U N T

I bet her arms are just too short to make any sensible movement in front of her belly.

It’s a little early for her to be filming her life story.

OMG Reese, did you have to out me before Taylor did??

How appropriate. After gaining all that experience by bearding for Jake Gyllenhaal for 2 1/2 years, perhaps her performance won’t be so horrible. It’s puzzling that she keeps landing movie roles and being paid such a high amount of money for them when her performances are horrible and her movies all flop. At what point do movie producers and studios get the message and stop hiring her so she will finally go AWAY.

STFU & WORK @ 08/08/2012 at 6:18 pm

Most of her “announcements” never happen. She’s always announcing something.

and she continues to “beard” for Toth, her, um, husband!?!

Pathetic!

Jake should play opposite her in this movie. That would be hilarious!

I´m happy to see Reese again. The blue structures of her dress look
similar to the structures of some cushions of a room at her Libbey-Ranch. So I´m feeling, as if I was there. I like the Libbey-Ranch. I wish, I was there, I was there, I was the-e-ere!
Have you heard about that earthquake in L.A.? (strenght of 4.4)
I HOPE, THAT THERE WILL BE NO STRONGER EARTHQUAKE
IN THE NEXT DAYS!
So, all of you commentors! Do you think now, I wrote that sentence in
BIG LETTERS, because it should be a hidden hint to that movie?!
Totally wrong!!! I REALLY MENT THE NATURAL EARTHQUAKE!
Now to the movie: Why not making such a movie? Is that a crime?
Love you, MAGIC MOON! Just the way you are!

Reese needs to be careful @ 08/11/2012 at 6:19 pm

Toth is looking prettier than her!