Mila Kunis: 'Two and a Half Men' Set with Ashton Kutcher!

Mila Kunis: 'Two and a Half Men' Set with Ashton Kutcher!

Mila Kunis visits boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on the set of his hit TV series, Two and a Half Men, on Friday (August 10) in Los Angeles.

The happy couple posed with fans on set including “Stalker Sarah“.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

“With Mila Kunis [and Ashton Kutcher] on set of Two And A Half Men last night,” she tweeted.

The show kicks off its 10th season at 8:30PM ET/PT on Thursday, September 27!

Last weekend, Ashton, 34, and Mila, 28, were spotted holding hands during a romantic getaway in Bali.

mila kunis two and a half men ashton kutcher 01
mila kunis two and a half men ashton kutcher 02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m SO tired of stalker Sarah!

I would LOVE to see Mila making a guest appearance in Two & A Half Men one day! :)

I guess people don’t resolve their divorce before they start dating other people anymore. I guess that was in my grandparents days…

uh i don’t think a “stalker” can be inside the studio. she’s a girl with contacts, not a stalker.

Just saying @ 08/11/2012 at 2:48 pm

@Justin Aniston: Why are u tired of Sarah? She is not stalking u..

something about her face makes me think she is pregnant,.
probably wrong, but that’s impression I get from her recent pics and what I have noticed about women I know in their early months of pregnancy.
like I said, I’m probably wrong.
JMO

Please someone shoot that Sarah -.-

Mila is so beautiful :)

Knows the right people @ 08/11/2012 at 4:09 pm

@cami: Her NAME on twitter and everywhere online is “Stalker Sarah”. People aren’t calling her a stalker, it’s her nickname! And she has thousands and thousands of pics with famous people it seems.

Gossipgirl @ 08/11/2012 at 4:25 pm

mila is ugly when she isnt at a photoshoot.

@Gossipgirl: Awwww, well you’re ugly all the time :) Inside and probably on the outside according to yourself.

Mila is so beautiful. I love her smile.

Who Knows?? @ 08/11/2012 at 4:39 pm

@Nicole:

I have been hearing that Ashton and Demi may not have been actually legally married and this is why we have not heard anything about the divorce proceedings. I’ve read that had a the ceremony but no legal marriage certificate is on file for them. I’m beginning to believe it because it seems Moore has moved on as well. So basically, if true they pulled a fast one on everyone.

@Who Knows??: You are correct! They are not legally married, nobody is whining like a teenager over rumors, nobody is sneaking behind anyone’s back, nobody is pregnant and furthermore… it’s NONE of anyone’s business but them and their friends/families. Good for Mila & Ashton, they’ve known each other 15 years and are very close and cute with each other. Do people rather they be goin around with random hookers and football players every other week? Of course, people love drama lol.

kellyLove @ 08/11/2012 at 5:15 pm

Mila looks cute , but very tired..

Gossipgirl @ 08/11/2012 at 5:30 pm

@Sad: lol at you defending a celebrity

Let the Mila and Ashton bashing begin! Cause apparently, the public get’s a say in who people date. Not.

Stalker Sarah . ALWAYS HERE

Don’t see the appeal of Mila, Demi was way hotter even for someone who’s 50. Ashton downgraded and Mila is a homewrecker. The only reason she kept denying rumors of them dating is because she didn’t want people to think she was the cause of their divorce. It’s funny how these famous men always cheat on t heir beautiful wives with ugly bimbos…Ashton, Eddie Cibrian, Kim Stewart’s lover, that lovely blonde supermodel’s husband etc etc.

@marc: Funny how people can have vastly different opinions. To me Mila was such a major trade up over Demi. Far more beautiful, it’s not even close, and FAR more stable. As for the homewrecker comment, that is where you lose all credibility. It’s an absurd statement, she had nothing to do with the the end of that relationship.

is she black?

Compound Noun @ 08/11/2012 at 8:43 pm

Why oh why Mila Kunis? Such bad taste in men! Take my advice and RUN, NOW!

Mila’s adorable.

Mila looks different lately. Still super cute, but different.

Hey look, it’s Mila Kunis and….Meg Griffin?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All