Reese Witherspoon: Art Institute Baby Bump

Reese Witherspoon: Art Institute Baby Bump

Reese Witherspoon is all smiles as she arrives at the Art Institute for a meeting on Friday (August 10) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 36-year-old pregnant actress showed off her growing baby bump in a pretty purple dress. She’s expected to give birth later this month!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

It was recently announced that Reese will star in the new romantic comedy The Beard. Story details haven’t been revealed yet, but THR speculates that “the ‘beard’ in the title refers to a member of the opposite sex – usually a woman – who acts as a date for a gay person, giving the illusion that the person isn’t gay.”

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon going to a meeting…

witherspoon art institute  01
witherspoon art institute  02
witherspoon art institute  03
witherspoon art institute  04
witherspoon art institute  05
witherspoon art institute  06
witherspoon art institute  07
witherspoon art institute  08
witherspoon art institute  09
witherspoon art institute  10

Hey Look! It’s BARNEY! I love you, you love me, me me me, it’s ALWAYS about MEEEEEEE!

RW Loves her GAY Husband @ 08/11/2012 at 3:23 pm

So let me get this straight. The paparazzi’s just happened to be hanging out at the Art Institute in North Hollywood? Suuuuurrrre they were!

F*CK OFF REESE @ 08/11/2012 at 3:28 pm

All smiles?????? She looks like she has to take a sh!t!

The lest she can do is come up with a more believable and interesting photo op.

Hashim 100% Albanian @ 08/11/2012 at 4:02 pm

Caption for photo number 9:

“Push, dork woman, push, push …that door, don’t pull”

the Art Institures school are pure BS. Google Art Insitute scam and you’ll know what I mean. If only i had known in 2004, i would have saved myself a lot of money and time if i went to a real school. They are only out for profit and half of the faculty there arnet quallified to teach.

She is so fake and ugly!

MY COMMENT GOT DELETED ABOUT HER BEARDING TOOTHY, CENSORSHIP — NOT CUTE!!!!!!!

Doesnt surprise me. Toth has this site by the balls since he doesnt have any himself!

Say it again! hahahaha

Romance90 @ 08/11/2012 at 8:09 pm

I love reading this .I am an older successful single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on…ŖićhW00 C0m..under the name of Craig..the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, successful and sexy people. .if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOL

stop it plz @ 08/11/2012 at 9:15 pm

Jared please stop posting staged pics of her every single day.
WE don’t care about her at all. Most of us think she’s an overrated self centered fake beotch. She’s not fooling anyone anymore.

she’s hitting the jessica simpson time-line for the longest pregnancy.

@hmmm: i didn’t believe that her injuries (from being hit on the side walk, twice, by a car) were true -x- and you can be sure that he trolls this thread. or at least she does!

Just Sayin' @ 08/11/2012 at 10:57 pm

@hmmm
She has been pregnant since November of last year

They troll for SURE!! She’s mad that she is being EXPOSED…you can’t go on living phony lies forever…and CAA’s totalitarian control of these boards should be illegal if she and toth want to fakey fakey with each other that is there business but they can’t stop people living in the USA who know the truth from posting on forums…people SHOULD KNOW she projects a FAKE IMAGE to the american public

@Just Sayin’: & she’s been pimping herself out ever since

God people on here are so stupid.

@KissThis @ 08/12/2012 at 1:30 am

No one is stupid on here except you! Truth sucks and when it finally comes to a head, you will be eating crow!

Those are seriously some fugly feet. I wonder if Jim Toth sucks on those?

Another Agent @ 08/12/2012 at 1:52 am

Not surprised by any of these comments. RW has decieved and stepped on many in this business. It was bound to happen eventually!

I am happy to see her again! She looks ossom!
And the haters of these commentors should better hate themselfes for writing so much sh*t!
It´s fine, that she has a sense for arts! She already had that sense before she met Jim! So the visit of that art institute is not only because of him, I think. And that is “double-fine”!
She looks beautiful in that purple dress!
PURPLE LAURA, PURPLE LAURA,
YOU´VE GOT THE BEAUTIFULST AURA!
AND THAT IS WHY I ADORE YA!
****
LOVE YOU, MAGIC MOON!

Its not hate, Its a fact and the truth! She is at the AI to start prepping for a project and not for her “sense of art” as you claim. Toth does collect art but don’t most gay men with money?

There is no evidence, that Jim is gay. There are just speculations, that are created by prejudices! That is a fact!
I think he´s hetero!
Reese wants to find her GREAT LOVE! So why the hell should she marry a gay person?!
Theory 1: Because of a “win-win situation”, that had nothing to do with real love??? That would make very less sense, because Reese wants to find THE REAL GREAT LOVE!
Theory 2: Because she didn´t know at the beginning of their relationship, that he was gay? That´s would be another point of view! But I don´t share it! If that was true, then Reese would be the victim!
Theory 3: Because she could be a lesbian, who needs the perfect
male “beard”? That is the most stupid theory, I think!
Theory 4: BECAUSE JIM IS HETERO AND REESE LOVES HIM AND
JIM LOVES REESE, without having any CRUEL INTENTIONS!
****
IT SHOULD BE THEORY 4! THAT MAKES THE MOST SENSE!

I´m really missing new pictures of Reese, because….
IN EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART, THERE IS A BEAT FOR YOU, REESE!
****
Is she getting her baby these days?
I´M MISSING YOU, MAGIC MOON!

I´M WAITING……..
I´M WAITING……..FOR THE BIRTH TO BEGIN…
Time´s so slowly….so slowly
Time´s so slowly…..so slowly
Just like a hundred million years….
If something bad happened to Reese,
I´d cry a hundred billion tears!
So, give us a lifesign, Just Jared, please!