Gerard Butler: 'Playing For Keeps' Trailer, Poster, & Stills!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing For Keeps' Trailer, Poster, & Stills!

Check out the new poster and trailer for Gerard Butler‘s upcoming romantic comedy Playing For Keeps!

The film is about a charming, down-on-his luck former soccer star (Butler) who returns home to put his life back together. Looking for a way to rebuild his relationship with his son, he gets roped into coaching the boy’s soccer team. But his attempts to finally become an “adult” are met with hilarious challenges from the attractive “soccer moms” who pursue him at every turn.

Playing For Keeps also stars Jessica Biel, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Dennis Quaid, Uma Thurman, and Judy Greer!

The film is directed by The Pursuit of HappynessGabriele Muccino and is set to hit theaters on December 7.

Make sure to check out the gallery for stills from the film!

Watch the trailer below…

gerard butler playing for keeps trailer poster stills 09
gerard butler playing for keeps trailer poster stills 10
gerard butler playing for keeps trailer poster stills 11
gerard butler playing for keeps trailer poster stills 12
gerard butler playing for keeps trailer poster stills 13

Photos: Dale Robinette/Film District
Posted to: Catherine Zeta Jones, Dennis Quaid, Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Judy Greer, Trailer, Uma Thurman, Video

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

2,993 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7120 » Show All

He’s such a bad actor, especially in romantic comedies omg lets just hope he is sticking to a Scottish accent and not that atrocious American one he puts on.

Nice! Looking forward to seeing this movie !!! He looks so good!

Yet another box office flop. You heard it here first.

Not a great poster – I’m hoping this is just a work in progress. Pity that gorgeous little boy isn’t on it. That picture of he and G sitting under the tree is really nice.

wow looks bad, all these actors reaching new lows

Ehm...no thanks @ 08/12/2012 at 4:16 am

Gerard Butler is such a w/h/ore.

angrybaby @ 08/12/2012 at 4:59 am

OMG he looks like cat here))) lol
I dont like this poster ,but movie think gonna be good,light romantic comedy ,one of those movies what u saw and forget after .

Look forward to the movie, Gerard is looking good – McDaddy!! :-)
It’ll be 90 min of good time!

Another piece of jUNK film. Does he realize he is a joke?
And yes, Gerard Butlers entire career is in the BARGAIN BIN at Walmart.
What a disappointment. His actions and women are more interesting than his film career -

English Rose UK @ 08/12/2012 at 5:54 am

A lame movie about women chasing him??? Ugh he is such a fool.

Nickelback @ 08/12/2012 at 5:56 am

Does he date any women under 5’8??? When I look at his roster it’s all women who are like supermodel tall :(
I wonder if he realizes that NONE of those tall chicks would even look at him if he weren’t GB. Maybe he should just settle for a short girl like me :)

@Nickelback:
Gerard isn’t ‘settling’ for anyone so give it up.

@Nickelback
You spoke my mind hehe. I’m short too and it’s so disheartening when the first thing he mentions on his ideal woman list is ‘tall’ (followed by dark skin, dark hair, etc.). It’s not like my height was my choice!!

Blonde in LaLaLand @ 08/12/2012 at 6:06 am

The tall girls are a status symbol for guys here in Hollywood/LA.
Every guy wants to walk around and show off like he got a tall leggy model – LA is so lame.
I’m 5’5 so to even get any attention I have my platforms for clubbing – otherwise I’d get overlooked.
Gerard is fully Hollywoodized so the fact that he only goes for the exotic arm candy makes sense. Sad but it does :( I just hope some of them DUMP HIM.

Nickelback @ 08/12/2012 at 6:09 am

@Roja:

True. Sigh.
I have the dark hair but I’m 5’3 :( why must he make it so hard for us
LOL >.<
And yes, as disgusting as he can be – I'll still drop trou for him in a heartbeat LOL!

Catherine Zeta looks like an old lady.

@Nickelback
I also have dark hair and am 5’3″… but it’s just not enough!! Haha
Never mind, plenty more fish :)

Nickelback @ 08/12/2012 at 6:13 am

@Blonde in LaLaLand:
What platforms are those? lulz maybe I need a pair

@Roja:
You woemn in here need to stop swooning over a true azzbag like this gerar

@Ehm…: I know and I am the first to admit it! He’s just kinda cute.

Can'tGetEnough @ 08/12/2012 at 6:30 am

Good Morning JJer’s! Looks like GB is still in Shreveport and not in Boston, Cleveland or NOLA:

Jamison O’Reilly ‏@OReilly_Jamison 10 hours ago
On a brighter note I just met Gerard Butler..hes filming a movie here in Shreveport.
Chasing Mavericks article in Entertainment Weekly, courtesy of GALS:

Sadly, I don’t think I’ll be rushing out to see it, romcoms are not really my thing and this looks like another generic Hollywood romcom.

PLus we are tired of this arrogant asehol

Blonde in LaLaLand @ 08/12/2012 at 6:40 am

@Nickelback:
Jeffrey Campbell “Big Lita High”.
I wasn’t kidding.