Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged, their reps confirm to JustJared.com!

Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” according to a statement from his rep.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer and Justin began dating in May of 2011. Justin recently signed on to write and direct Zoolander 2, the sequel to Ben Stiller‘s 2001 comedy. Jennifer is currently working on a comedy of her own called We’re The Millers.

Earlier this month, rumors about Jen and Justin‘s breakup were reported but are obviously untrue.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

woooaahh conngrats to the happy couple. she deserves to be happy!

yay for jen!

Lololz
Oh man.
Here’s another disaster for aniston.
Feel bad for her.

OMG PIGS ARE FLYING, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE NOW

I love this couple, for some reason. Congrats!

Congratulations!

YAY!! I’m so happy for her, such a sweet celebrity who genuinely is nice + caring :) Nothing but happiness your way Jenn, you’re awesome!

Omg!!! Im so happy for them! JENNIFER FOREVER THEROUX <3

Yay! It really does seem that Jen finally found real love. They sem like a really good mach.. I can’t help it. It makes me really happy to see her like this. Gives me hope.

omg this is huge! congrats to the happy couple! love jenn, wish her the best!

Gorgeous Couple @ 08/12/2012 at 8:00 pm

Yeah!!! Way to go Jennifer! I love this guy. He is so handsome and cool! I wish them all the happiness in the world!

OH EM GEE!! … hahaha. i can only imagine all the crazy comments people will post about her. BUT REGARDLESS .. wow. congrats to her and him. Im sure she will have the cutest hippie organic wedding ever.

Yay! As long as they’re both happy, I wish them the best!

Clarence Beeks @ 08/12/2012 at 8:02 pm

Good for them. I wish them happiness.

Wish them a happy life together 

I want the lovely Jen as my mommy

OMG soooooooooo happy for them! Jen really deserves this happiness!

Brad has fudged himself @ 08/12/2012 at 8:05 pm

stuck with the skeleton

Tommy Tune @ 08/12/2012 at 8:05 pm

Congrads to Jennifer and Justin! They truly do make a wonderful couple from what I have seen publicity wise. Very happy for Jennifer and Justin.

Congrats Jen & Justin. So happy for them.

She really withstood watching Brad prance Angelina and their kids around for YEARS, it’s about time she had some big news to share! He(Brad) truly tried to embarrass her and their marriage.. He had no shame!

They look great together. Congrats to them!

I thought that my day could’nt be better after watching spice girls and jessie j on OL. but this REALLY just made me so HAPPY! there is no other woman in this world who deserve it more than Jennifer ! CONGRATS !

To this wonderful couple. Best of luck!

I’m not a fan of hers but it is good to see that she is moving on. I hate the vicious triangle between Jen, Brad and Angie. Both couples seem very happy together.

Congratulations! So happy for her and Justin.

Love, from her biggest fan in Norway.

What an amazing gift Jen got for Eddie Munster for his birthday… her own engagement ring!!!

wonderful news @ 08/12/2012 at 8:16 pm

Jennifer deserves this.

Awww I’m happy for her! And ngl, they’re a hot couple.

What wonderful news! Wish them the best! Congratulations and celebration!

to megatit @ 08/12/2012 at 8:20 pm

really? after split rumors now they are engaged? hmmm.. justin should know that jen was been dumped all the men she dated before… because maybe theres something wrong with jennifer,,,

shameeeee @ 08/12/2012 at 8:24 pm

Congratulations! Finally!!!!

Oh how wonderful for her! I hope they are very happy together :)

Hooray! Now the triangle that the gossip rags make millions off of can finally die! Congrats to the couple and find some other made up junk to get rich from rags!

YAY!!! HAPPY NEWS!!! Jen deserves to be happy! =)

alright alright @ 08/12/2012 at 8:35 pm

Congrats Jen, Happy for you.! PLEASE, get a pre-nup. #justsaying

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/12/2012 at 8:35 pm

…Cool,, good for them.

Jen: “WHAT?! BRAD AND ANGELINA DIDN’T GET MARRIED? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO STEAL THEIR THUNDER! WAAAAAAAAAA!

African Girl @ 08/12/2012 at 8:38 pm

OMFG!! She did not!!!!
Not even JA is this transparent!! So because the media went nuts this weekend thinking the JPs would get married, she decides to announce an engagement???
Wow!!! I am in shock. . .the world is in shock! Not!

OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHA He’s not as dumb as he looks afterall! No prenup, baby!! Please don’t sign any prenups!!! LMAO Quickie wedding would be ideal.

alright alright @ 08/12/2012 at 8:44 pm

@HAHAHA: No, she needs to get a pre-nup! I pray she does :)

JP fans are happy for Jennifer.

Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 8:47 pm

Oh man. Cue the Loons screaming at the ocean and accusing JA of being a “copy cat”.

yaaaaaaa! @ 08/12/2012 at 8:49 pm

I’m happy for Jen! She deserves happiness. I’m also happy now her Mother would be able to finally see her daughter walk the aisle.

Thank God. Maybe now she can move on with her life instead of whining constantly about Brad and her angst.

CanadaGirl @ 08/12/2012 at 8:50 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!
I’m so very happy for Justin and Jen. :)

Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 8:52 pm

When Brad hears this it’s really going to hit home just how huge a mistake he made leaving Jen for The Leg.

Congrats so much Jen! You deserve happiness and Justin loves you so much – it’s so obvious! Brad, Angie, and Jen have all moved on. The only ones who haven’t are the fans and naysayers. Leave them be! I’m so so happy for Justin and Jen! You’ve got a keeper girl ;)

Mazel tov, you two!
When will you show us the ring?
Best wishes to them.

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]: Maybe you could give her an engagement present and retire the mean moniker. Just a thought.

to Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 8:56 pm

have you heared that brad said he is just pretending his marriage… do you think he made a mistake when dumped her… what about all the men she dated? do you think they all regret dumping jen aniston.

Get a prenup…

I’ve always secretly admired Jen.
Good luck to a classy couple!

@Dlisted Dog:

Brad will be extremely relieve to know she’s has finally gotten engaged so she stop coattailing/stalking Brad. Brad quoting MLK. I am free. Thank god almighty I am free at last.

Justin is one lucky man.

Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 9:01 pm

@to Dlisted Dog:

No, because he isn’t married to her. Dolt.

Congrats, and I hope now both set of crazy psycho fans can move on with their life too. There are real crazy people in both set of so called fans. I for one am so glad this never ending saga is finally coming to an end.
To the fans of both set, live a life , enjoy ur days , smell the roses, life is too precious to spend hating someone who don’t even know u exist.

LIONEL RICHIE'S HUGE HEAD @ 08/12/2012 at 9:03 pm

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can’t go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of Gods great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

[Chorus]
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There’s a choice we’re making
We’re saving our own lives
Its true we’ll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they’ll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

[Chorus]

When you’re down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there’s no way we can fall
Let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

[Chorus: x2]

@dani: When has she ever whined about that? Never.

LIONEL RICHIE'S BALL5ASCK @ 08/12/2012 at 9:06 pm

Wh00re Angelina will try to make sure she “gets” there first but we all know Brad with no ball5 will not marry her

to Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 9:06 pm

do you think its for real? or just pr stunt? they went to people magazine to announce it? after split rumors? now they are engaged?

Well hens…as a JP fan I am happy for her and her little man. I have nothing but love to send her way. I truly hope they last and have tons of little hens for you…..

@to Dlisted Dog: It’s for real. It was confirmed by their reps so. Good grief. Just be happy for them.

I hope there is no prenup! Get that money Justin!

OMG!.. I can’t wait for the free beer and pizza reception…

Joy to the World @ 08/12/2012 at 9:11 pm

I’m actually elated that she’s finally found someone who will marry her!!!!
I hope her fans will now just focus on how “happy” and “in love” she is and leave Brad and the love of his life to their happiness.
Everyone’s happy now! Well, except maybe Justin’s ex who was with him for so many years. But really, she dodged a bullet there. I’m sure she’ll probably find someone more worthy of her time and devotion. She’s a lot more attractive than Jennifer, that much I know.

oh cg @ 59 please stop pretending she didn’t. She whined all the time that is why you are so fierce to defend her little feelings. Isn’t that why she set her attack dog on Brad and his family? and why her hurt feelings and divorce victimhood lasted for the past 7 years. You feel sorry for her because she whined to the media.

just another reason for Ang to vomit

happy happy @ 08/12/2012 at 9:14 pm

yeah! congratulations!!!!

for real? hahaha.. for sure justin will follow all her exes…

my c0ck bigger than urs @ 08/12/2012 at 9:16 pm

hehehehehhe

another reason for angelina jolie to laugh about! and thank god brad is free.

Congrats! I wish them the best! :)

why is my c0ck so huge @ 08/12/2012 at 9:21 pm

:( please help

It’s not true….Star Magazine reported he was ready to dump her

Brad's Hair Grease @ 08/12/2012 at 9:23 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO Jen. Please hang on for a little while longer. When Ang releases me from her talons I’ll be free, free, free and we can begin to talk some more.

@ace11: But they still have to get married. I wont believe a damn thing until I see her walk down the aisle! Hell, the engagement is susceptible of getting called off :P

Engagment ring?
Date set?
Pre nup?
JA might not be able to act but I think she is smart emough to have a pre nup.
We’ll see.
It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds.

Whew maybe she’s pregnant! Or they;ve both realized the’re way over the hill to have kids and they’ve both agreed (marriage) to stay in their miserable lives together.I’ve seen him in other movies and he comes off as a doosh. U watch, he’ll turn mean and jenn will see him for who he is.

@LIONEL RICHIE’S BALL5ASCK:
Angie has been with Brad 7 years w/ 6 kids. I’m sure she could care less “who gets there first.” She doesn’t have anything to prove.

Theroux didn’t “recently” sign on to write and direct Zoolander. He’s been attached to that for at least a couple of years. He recently signed on to direct “Swear to God” starring Will Ferrell and Steve Carell. Scary how these websites can’t even get the basics right.

That being said, I’m happy for Jen and Justin. Congrats to them even if the bitter women on this site spend the rest of the night making nasty comments. They are nothing if not predictable.

Christine @ 08/12/2012 at 9:28 pm

@saira: Just what I was thinking too…

This marriage is doomed before the get go…WAKE up Jen!!! You’re NOT cut out for marriage, kids or baby carriages. GIVE it UP….YOUR TOO OLD!!!

Congrats Justin and Jen :)

@slew: It’s time for Jenn to start acting her age-over 40 and concentrate on her golden years, ha ha. But she won’t be able to do that…we’ll see.

Can some of you idiots be happy for them. Damn.

It’s Hollywood.

African Girl @ 08/12/2012 at 9:38 pm

@Joy to the World:
I guess you are new to the JA Roller coaster. Give it a couple of months,. . .say November or December (probably December since it will be close to the festive period), JT will be “caught ” with another woman and suddenly a new round of Poor Jen starts.
Oh Poor Jen, she can’t find love! Oh Poor Jen! If Brad hadn’t left her for Angie, she won’t be alone. Oh Poor Jen! Oh Poor Jen!. Oh Poor! Poor! Jen!!
A week or so to her birthday in Feb, which will coincide the release of the Prostitute movie, we will get a Vogue cover
JEN FABULOUS, FREE AND UNFETTERED AT 45!!!
Then she would regal us with trite self help phrases about finding herself, She will tell us how playing a prostitute awoke the sexiness in her. . .try to invoke some deeper meaning to the silly role.
By Mid year, there will be a Is she or Isn’t speculation about her love life, where she will play coy until the JPs have something to announce then she will be seen holding hands with some unknown guy and it begins again,
Meanwhile her fans will woulda turned on JT! They will suddenly realize how short , stumpy and bald he is, how he couldn’t be trusted blah blah blah.Of course it goes without saying that BP will be brought into it.
This dance has been done to death! So I’d advice you to brace yourself. . .it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!

jade derd @ 08/12/2012 at 9:38 pm

well, you know, once you’ve become accustomed to a certain lifestyle… it’s hard to go back really. wanna live in nyc, boom, buy a penthouse. wanna live in california, boom, buy a mansion.
what other option do you have but to seal the deal? and with his good looks and charm, he will never be able to hook another whale. he got lucky this time. young, attractive women with money have better choices.
got caught with another woman? what better way to prove he doesn’t want to lose her than to profess his undying love with a proposal?
i hope they get married quickly. i mean like, within this year quickly. if this is another ploy for attention, i will indeed take a page from her book and scream into the ocean.

Good for her, he is a nice man.

Oh Great! @ 08/12/2012 at 9:53 pm

The tabs just got a load full for the triangle. Now we will have to deal with the who get married for first, is Aniston pregnant, is her ring better than Angelina’s, who paid the most, which wedding will Clooney attend, and I won’t EVEN talk about how the Aniston fans will be acting.

Honestly, to me this seems like another play out of the Aniston/Huvane playbook. It seems funny that the rumors come out and all of a sudden 2 days later “We’re Engaged!” Just fishy that’s all I’m saying.

yaaaay! FINALLY it’s about time , she truly deserves a guy who will treat her right! wish them all the best, hope they’re truly happy :)

i just hope she had move on…. and really love the guy….she should have a baby soon…considering her age….well everything is possible now adays….

Bahaha, it’s cover because he was caught cheating. Haaha. Watch them have a year long engagement so she won’t be a single unengaged schmoe as brangie marries, then quietly separate. Lolol

Yay!!! Congratulations to the lovely couple! I’m so happy for Jennifer Aniston! Team Aniston forever!

It only took her 2 more nose jobs to get someone to put a ring on it :)

@Sof: sorry to break your bubble, but it seems to me like it’s the other way around. It’s Brangelina fans who just cant leave Aniston alone and always, always try to find a parallel in everything she does with their golden couple. Aniston posts are always flooded with haters most of them are Brangelina fans. Obviously, some Aniston fans get their revenge by doing the same on Brangelina posts. Do you see, it’s not even the media or the websites that keep this stupid feud alive, it’s each side fans.

BRACE YOURSELVES, COMPARISONS BETWEEN ANISTON’S ENGAGEMENT AND BRANGELINA’S WEDDING ARE COMING

Mr&Ms Smith was the movie that started Brangelina. Everyone saw it. Wanderlust was the movie that started Jentins. No one saw that. They these two just go away now? And take Chelsea Hander with you!!

omg congrats to her!! she seems like an actual sweet down to earth celeb…hopefully they will be very happy and we’ll see some cute babies in the future!!! i like her so much better than that ho angelina

Love The Shoes @ 08/12/2012 at 10:25 pm

I am not a hater or a fan of Jennifer Aniston and I do wish her well, but I also know she ain’t trying to be out in the universe looking pitiful and alone while Brad is married to someone else. It was one thing for both of them to be unengaged. It’s a whole other celebrith stigma to be still trolling for love while your ex got it on the hook and is reeling it in.

I cannot believe hat some people are turning this into a race to the altar… just incredible.

Won't Last @ 08/12/2012 at 10:26 pm

They didn’t have the decentcy to call her family to announce the engagement but made darn sure the tabloids got the story!??? Yeah, they are a pr match made in heaven. I beginning to believe the rumbles this was done in response to the breakup rumors and the rumored nuptials of Aniston’s ex. Because it’s fishy when it’s his birthday and he proposes and Brad & Angelina were rumored to be marrying on his parents 50th anniversary. To much coiincidence for me. I call B@LLS#IT!!

Once a nobody, always a nobody @ 08/12/2012 at 10:27 pm

Funny how all the other high profile men hit it and quit it, and along come this nobody and he’s the one to agree to marry her. Jen should feel really lucky that she has money LOL

Theroux is now sitting in a lap of luxury courtesy of mansion. he will milk her forever. the man is a big time user!

@T:

yeah i always thought brad was a big douche and he seems like a doof too–kinda like kris humphries. i never saw the appeal behind him

Haters gonna hate.
Why the Loons care, we don’t know
They should be happy!

FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!! Now maybe her friends and fans can focus on jen and Justin.

Surprise, surprise... @ 08/12/2012 at 10:33 pm

Wow, I am happy for her. Glad she moved on. I wonder if the press and Jen’s fans will finally put to rest, the stupid love triangle with J-P. I hope so. Maybe J-P can finally be left alone. I bet there will be a huge pre-nup here since Jen is mega rich compared to him.

@goopiness:
Exactly, leave the Jolie-Pitts alone!!

With love from NYC @ 08/12/2012 at 10:37 pm

I’m happy for them, and i hope her fans can focus on them, and not on the Jolie – Pitts anymore.

Love The Shoes @ 08/12/2012 at 10:44 pm

@marina: But it is. I have a relative who’s in the bz up close and personally and he says that as forfetched and as conspiracy theoristic as it may appear, it’s not; it’s for real. He says where there’s smoke, there’s fire 9 times out of 10 and image is paramount. I am not a Jennifer Aniston hater. And in full disclosure, I am a major Angelina – Brad fan. I’m also one of the more objective posters where all three are concerned. Jennifer Aniston is not about to be seen as pitifully alone while Brad gets everything. She relished in being his oneand only wife and that is going to end. She will hold no place anymore in that orbit. Even the tabloids have stopped linking her to the JP’s since their engagement. Jennifer is not having it. She wil not be left looking alone and “Pitt-iful”

Congrats to the happy couple!

BTW, maybe some of you JP fans should take your own advice and focus on JP instead of focusing on every little thing Jennifer does. Just saying.

@With love from NYC:

Not going to happen her fans can’t even congradulat her with out 1) bring up BA and 2) trash talking them.

The media has basically moved on but the fans won’t.

I do not oppose this at all. I really like Justin especially after watching him on Ellen.

Don’t really know anything about this Justin. His has never been in the media’s eye until he got with Jen. Time will tell. Hope she will finally be happy!!!! Amen.

I’m so happy for her!! She deserves it more than anyone in the Hollywood wordl!! Hope that it will stop people thinking about her like the “poor jen”" Congrats!!

i’m sooooo happy for jen…..i love, love….and i’m just glad jen found love…..i wish them happiness…i like justin for her!!!

Finally, one butterface sucker is buying the stale milk from the horsefaced whiner!

What a coincidence – the JP wedding watch was in full gear for this weekend and lo and behold Jenny put a ring on herself in front of witnesses.

What? No JP wedding?

I guess the pillow pregnancy announcement will have to wait until then.

What a loser.

oozing jp anger and jealousy
love it

So Funny... @ 08/12/2012 at 11:34 pm

This news just bought her another year of front covers on the tabloids. She was fading fast and had to do something drastic!

To: 126 What makes u think jp fans are angry or jealous. Well,you are wrong. Anustain will always be pathectically pitiful and boring. Can’t stand the pr games on her behalf nor can stomach Chelsea HO or nasty Joe Francis.

Congrats to the happy couple! Hopefully this will end the big “triangle” that has been pathetically played out in the media for over 7 years now. Seems like Jennifer is very happy and has a great man–best wishes for the two of them and hopefully they will have beautiful babies in the future!

I think he’s just nasty looking.

About time!! I hope this one will last.

@Layla:

Aniston is 43 soon to be 44 not 33 soon to be 34. Plus she’s to vain and self-centered for children and apparently so is he.

ayumi jane @ 08/13/2012 at 12:04 am

yey!!! Congrats Justin and Jen :)

PR queen's poor old Dad @ 08/13/2012 at 12:21 am

Jennifer Aniston‘s engagement to Justin Theroux shocked most in Hollywood.

But none more so than her father, John Aniston, who only learned of the couple’s news when Celebuzz contacted him late Sunday.

The veteran Days of Our Lives actor, 79, was not aware that actor-screenwriter Theroux, 41, had proposed to his daughter on the North Carolina set of her new film, We’re the Millers, on August 10.

“It’s the first I’ve heard about it,” the stunned, yet thrilled, soap star said, in an exclusive interview.

“It’s a surprise to me. I’ll have to look online. When I find out more, I guess I’ll tell you!”

When it was explained that his daughter’s rep had confirmed the news to Celebuzz — and Thereoux’s rep released a statement, declaring he had “an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend accepted his proposal of marriage” — Jon gushed, “It sounds very romantic

Again another calculated move by her!!!

@No Babies: Not everyone thinks having babies is a great thing. Maybe she isn’t like other people who have b@stard kids out of wedlock. Maybe she’ll have kids when she’s ready and when she was a ring on it. Even if she doesn’t have kids, why is she considered vain? Lots of men don’t believe in marriage nor want to have kids…why do the clocks turn when it’s a woman who doesn’t want kids?

I hope she will stop stalking the J-Ps and that she finds happiness at last. Not feeling him, but to each her own…..

I’m happy for her, but somehow I feel she could get a much better guy than him. Hope this marriage will last forever.

Wow lots of rah ‘rah Jen’ types on here. Frankly I’m just dreading all the hype and bs that’s sure to come now and the ‘who will get to the altar first’ nonsense. Besides, this marriage, providing it actually happens, has about as much chance of success as her first marriage. But hey, way to go Justin – you hit the jackpot dude, no more second rate crap for you. Just the second rate wife.

wow! congrats! all the best.

Africa's Best @ 08/13/2012 at 12:46 am

Something tells me she is pregnant or will soon become pregnant.

@Helen:

First of all you’re an a$$hole for calling any child no matter whom they are b@stards because they are born out of wedlock! You’re probably one yourself!! Secondly, I was responding to someone else that the odds she wants children are little because she is vain! Anyone who spends over $100,000 a year to try and erase what was naturalluy given them is usually not interested in having children come in and mess up their paid for image. Third, she has drug you fans of hers along the wild chase that she did, do and will have children when all along she has never, ever shown interest in changing her lifestyle to fit a pregnancy in her life, even when given the chance during her marriage while on Friends! Lastly, just recently she half assed commented if it happens fine, if not then whatever. If the woman don’t won’t children she should just say it! Nothing wrong with it but she played the I did, I do and I will for 7 years too long and she’s too chicken s#it scared she will loose her last few fans if she admit she never wanted them. No one gives a darn about her ovaries but her fans and tabs. Also, it has been reported her new pay-toy doesn’t like children. That is why I responded to the other person HELEN!

Congrats!! She deserves to be happy…

AHHHH!!! I’m so happy for these two! Congratulations to Jennifer and Justin! :)

goopiness @ 08/13/2012 at 1:03 am

@diane:

Sorry — you need to do some remedial math. I am a huge fan of Angie and Brad’s and I rarely ever look at Jen’s items. I am thrilled she is marrying her boo and has sealed her irrelevance. Now, hopefully they will fade even more from the scene and live happily ever after!

Congrats Jen and Justin!! I had a feeling this was a really serious relationship.

you have a serious problem @ 08/13/2012 at 1:06 am

@Helen:

No child is a *******, no matter what their parent’s marital status is or is not. No one uses that term unless they dwell in a septic tank. You are among the lowest of the low, the vilest of the vile, just plain uneducated and ignorant. Are you aware that the majority of children in the US and the UK for example are now fast approaching being born to non formally married but cohabitating and loving parents? Are you aware that in enlightened countries there is no mention of the innocent newborn’s parents marital status on a child’s birth certificate because that is irrelevant in today’s world? Of course not because you can’t read and comprehend what is reality and truth beyond a 1st grade level.

Just a disgusting and ugly biased comment.

OMG….of course, JA has to steal the thunder from the Brangelinas…she had to force Justin to ask her to marry him.

A little over a year of shacking up….of course this had something to do with Brad and Angie’s upcoming wedding.

She can’t be outdone….stupid Jen…. we know that this relationship is not going to last…it is doomed from the start.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that Aniston is a big copycat of Angelina Jolie.
She’s copied the “BLACK” outfits…..style, posing, etc.

lolol

so whats new? a gazillionaire actress with a hot, rockin ‘high maintenance’ body is engaged.

Congrats to them!!! It’s nice to see her happy!!

and now Jen is gonna marry on the same day as Brad, right?

@cg:
Oh please, she has gotten little digs in constantly. She has made herself relevant by keeping her third of the triangle going. And her fans have followed blithely along with her mechanisms. Yet she has not been so cool herself. She broke up a 14 year relationship and she and her fans don’t seem to care about that–because they are still too busy whining about Pitt.

Oh good for them!

I see the paid hens are here to cheer their chicken goddess. Also known as Fugs. You guys are a sad lot.

This pairing will be interesting. In a few years Justin will look like a super creepy old man with platform shoes. But then Fugs will look like a creepy ole lady too; still bra-less, silicone attachments hanging low, still making horrible films. So a perfect match? And trust: there will be no baby making. Not between these two.

WAIT FOR IT………………….. I GIVE THIS TOPS TWO YEARS CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THIS BI*CH IS NOT GOING TO STOP COPYING OR LEARN FROM HER MISTAKES.
THIS IS SO OBVIOUS AND IF SHE AND HER HAGS CAN’T SEE IT THEN SO BE IT.
CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEWS OF THIER DIVORCE HE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE ALTER.
WATCH PEOPLE.

TWPUMPKIN @ 08/13/2012 at 3:00 am

Lol. Who cares about these two trolls. Aniston is a bad actress that just won’t go away and Justin will go back to his ex in the end.

Yes,Yes Yes

Lucky pair good for Jen and Justin
If she is happy that means that hope is for everyone broken hearteg girl and women

siennagold @ 08/13/2012 at 3:36 am

Jennifer deserves to be happy and I’m so happy about this news! I wish them a long and happy marriage! :D

Something is WRONG!

The Silver Fox is being cheated on and Maniston just got engaged again.

This just FEELS super wrong and I am worried the Sun may explode and destroy our Solar System!

With love from NYC @ 08/13/2012 at 3:50 am

Jen, you deserve to be happy….so don’t screw this one up like you did all the other times!

David James @ 08/13/2012 at 3:51 am

I wish I was engaged to Jennifer Aniston! She’s so gorgeous and funny! Damn it, I wanna fvck Jen every day!!!

With love from NYC @ 08/13/2012 at 3:57 am

Congrats to Justin for marrying a person who “plays dress up, and does it for a living like a ret.ard” LOL. It’s going to be one hell of a boring ride!

So happy for her.

fiorentino @ 08/13/2012 at 4:30 am

I hope that Justin will be a better husband than Brad

very happy for them.. @ 08/13/2012 at 4:32 am

i am happy happy happy for her !!! May Allah protect this couple from the evil eyes of others and May Allah increase the love they have for each other yr after yr.. ( InshaAllah..God willing.)

woooa so happy for them ! xx

Congratulations Jennifer Aniston
I wish you all luck

JL—Poor You. You must be devasated by this news,since you are a naughty Hen who does’nt like JT. Maybe bc you can’t stand the fact this loser gets it on with JA??

I give 3-5yrs if they even get married at all.

Maybe all you hens can now leave BP&AJ alone now that she has found a new sucker to possibly marry her. Hope she’s not dumb enough to marry without a pre-nup.

@NotofaAnustonFan: no one could still their thunder

very lucky guy!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 08/13/2012 at 6:38 am

Finally! Love Jen!!!

On the weekend they thought Brad & Angie were gonna get married *smh* but good luck to whatever

@GottaLoveThe JPs!: That was Pure tabloid BS

From Celebuzz—It seems poor old nearly 80yr John Aniston was told the news from the tabloids. She did not even have the decency to inform her Father of this so-called engagement–let alone Sqiggy actually asking her Dad first. THEY did not even bother with a phone call….Yeah She’s such a “nice person” LMAO at it all esp the timing!

Forever eX @ 08/13/2012 at 6:52 am

Can’t wait to see her TWINS as THE BRIDESMAID Chelshiit HOndler the FUGLYs with the stinky Vodka breath!!!

@No babies: LOL I’m thankful that I’m not a b@stard and anyone who is born out of wedlock is called that. Truth hurts. The only people who would disagree are b@stards themselves or have b@stard children (born out of wedlock). Just like there are men who never want children, there are also women who never want children. Who cares what amount of money she spends to look good? She’s using her money! She is can do whatever the hell she wants with it. It’s part of her profession to look good and she can very well afford it. There are lots of celebrity mothers who spend even more money to get their pre-baby bodies back. Maybe you’re too broke to afford anything to look good. I personally hope I can look just as good or even better when I turn 43. Why should she announce if she doesn’t want kids? She said she is at peace with whatever the plan is. Maybe she isn’t one of those women who would do ANYTHING to have a child. She isn’t one of those women who would just sit & cry and try to harm themselves by going through extreme measures (like taking fertility drugs) just to have a baby….but If she ever gets knocked up, she probably won’t get an abortion. That means she is at peace with what the plan is and will go with the flow. I’m not going to talk big by saying that I will never have children…but I don’t think of it much. I don’t even think of it as one of my top priorities. Hell, if my doctor ever told me I can never get pregnant I’m not going to cry or cut my wrists about it. I’ll live.
and p.s.: a child born out of wedlock is called a b@stard no matter how you look at it. Even the dictionary agrees.

@you have a serious problem: Yes, I’m aware that lots of b@stard children are being born, but that doesn’t change it’s meaning. A child born out of wedlock is called a b@stard. That’s the dictionary’s definition. Don’t like it? TOUGH! I’m not saying that b@stard children are bad people. I just refuse to call it by a name like “love child” or “children born out of wedlock.” They deserve to be called by it’s true meaning. Maybe you’re one or have b@stard children that’s why you’re getting so emotional about it. Time to own up and face with reality, hun!

jens mother consider her a *******..lol,, and you are a ******* child of your mother..

DailyNightly @ 08/13/2012 at 7:36 am

@African Girl

I think you laid this out EXACTLY as it will happen! I’m making a copy of you post so I can check off each item as it happens.

wish them well… I’m glad she is over Brad….

very happy for them, it is about time that Jen had her turn at hapiness!

Crabby Patty @ 08/13/2012 at 7:43 am

Aww, Loons! U mad?

Jen moved on. I know it’s hard to adjust to the idea that she REALLY doesn’t want that smelly old billy goat, but it’s true. Yes, I know Papa Pitt was the sexiest man alive 20 years ago, but really. Jen has moved on.

Helen is right.
The kid born out of wedlock is a b@stard.
It doesn’t mean this kid is a second sort person.
But parents must be RESPONSIBLE.
Of course Brad and Jolie have 6 ********.
Nice children, but – sorry – no wedlock!
They will listen the ward ‘b@stard’ many-many times in their life.
In the school first of all.
It’s pitiful for their parents.
And don’t say me about XXI Century or something.

Brangelina’s reps put an end to rumors of a wedding this weekend at the speed of light so Jen announcing her engagement had nothing do with Brangelina. Is Jen supposed to wait until Brangelina gets married to have her own wedding! Grow up people and move on. The competition is from fans. These two couples do not care what the other is doing.

I love to repeat:
Jolie and her PARTNER
(HA-HA-HA-HA !!! 7 years and still a pitiful PARNTER)
have 6 beautiful smart nice b@stards.
It’s pitiful.
No problems with money,
lots of nannies and no wedlock.
Just pitiful speculations about gays marriages.
SHAME

Flo from Mel's Diner @ 08/13/2012 at 8:08 am

Kiss mah grits!

HEIDI BIVENS @ 08/13/2012 at 8:11 am

Yes, he wants to merry her because of her Money. Hes a Cheater and shes a homewrecker. I bet Heidi Bivens is thrilled.

They deserve each other.

a golddigger and his sugamama

F@ck off Loonisters, go to your sick friends on femalefirst, thats your side!

Great! Will Joe Francis officiate any have everyone flash the happy couple?? Will Chelsea Handler stumble drunk down the aisle as a bridesmaid, calling everyone a c*nt and then vomit at the bride’s feet?

Such classless, disgusting friends say a lot about these two.

The only one to act with any class is poor Heidi, dumped after 15 years together because Justin cheated with Jennifer. Homewrecker and douche – congrats!

Sincerely, happy for Ms. Aniston. If only the engagement wasn’t done in typical Theroux fashion (very narcissistic).

@loretta:

You don’t stay with a woman 14 years without loving her most of those years. And oh, you know the happy couple so you can speak for Justin? I bet he loved Heidi every bit as much as Jen when the relationship first started out. You know the rumor mill has him with Jen for a lot of reasons aside from love–power, money, opportunity. Do you honestly think if Jen had been an up and coming penniless starlet he would have looked at her twice? Get real.

Africa's Best @ 08/13/2012 at 9:26 am

Wasn’t she engaged to Tate Donovan too and they did not wed?

Wanderful!!

Congratulations!

Africa's Best @ 08/13/2012 at 9:28 am

& Justin is about to hit that Mid-life crisis age! lmaoooo perfect timing !

Congrats!!!!!!!!! lovely couple!!!!!!!!!

@saira: jp are never going to get married. they are all talk and a just did that because Jen was getting more publicity than her.

I didn’t know that for you to be considered to move on you have to marry another person. Usually is the opposite. People jump into another relationship because the want to show that they come out on top but really a person thats has no reason to be ashamed or lonely stay on their own.

This is most likely why Justin was meeting with Jen’s friends! Happiness, Happiness JUSTJEN!

SOOO HAPPY! Can’t wait to see the RING! Way to go Justin! On you special day now sharing with your to be WIFE!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

poor heidi @ 08/13/2012 at 10:37 am

Poor Heidi, she waited for 14 years and never got a proposal. Theroux is a 40 year old struggling actor, he is desperate and wants to secure his future with maniston. poor heidi! Maniston just couldnt careless, she stole theroux from her.

Matching average looks, matching beady eyes, huge matching honkers, matching ginormoous protruding chins, overall matching masculine faces. If they do procreate, the poor child will be unfortunate looking!

@poor heidi: so sad to hate on one person you bring another person down into the mix. The ex doesn’t deserve what you just did……she has moved on……wish you would let her go……she isn’t in the media, why drag her into it! guess, brangelina fans don’t care who they hurt as long as they think they are hurting jennifer….. a sign of desperation…..

good for them!! they’re such a nice couple!

@Boring: i think the child will be beautiful inside and out and bless to have parents that love him or her! hate is so small…..especially at a time one should be happy for another or if manners would say say nothing……

@poor heidi:

No, she did not. The relationship was on the outs. Jen was even friends with Heidi. The relationship was already on the outs. This is no AJ treatment. I am so happy for her. Lord knows, after the media decided to choose sides with B and A, Jen got scalded in a very unfair way. The public fans need to really voice their support for Jen to help raise her profile again.

Justin is about to get a BIG payday!

I don’t think Jen would love anyone like she loved Brad. She stated in a few interviews before about how Brad was the love of her life…

@NotofaAnustonFan:

Jennifer is not the kind of person who would do something to steal someone’s thunder. I doubt she forced Justin to ask her to marry him, once again she’s not that kind of person. Can you just be happy for them and wish them the best instead of saying crap like the realtionship is not going to last.

To this wonderful couple. Best of luck!

We don't really know @ 08/13/2012 at 12:03 pm

@cg: Just through observation of her public image, she seems to be someone overly concerned with her public image and has a very aggressive PR man, that Huvane guy. If this was strategically planned with JP wedding in mind, it would not be her, but her PR man’s influence. I think if she got rid of him, she would be more likable. He’s a douche. But neither of us really know her or any of the celebrities, so we absolutely don’t know. :)

It Won't Last @ 08/13/2012 at 12:37 pm

Of course the timing of this announcement has absolutely nothing to do with the wedding rumours with Brad & Angie, right?

She do realize that once she gets eloped, she will no longer be relevant! I don’t think she wants to give that up just yet! Just saying!

This made my Monday a whole lot better. Jen, I’m so happy for you as long as you’re happy. Justin is your guy and now you can put all the B.S. behind you and move forward with your life. I bet your wedding will happen a way befor your ex’s. YAAAAYYYY!!!

jilly @ 08/13/2012 at 12:59 pm
If you’re saying she should put the B.S. behind her, why are you still living in the past by mentioning her ex and making this a contest?

SOOOO happy for her!

sad but true @ 08/13/2012 at 1:21 pm

jolie’s fans are sooooo JEALOUS

@Dani:

It is a CONTEST for her….always been a contest and because she doesn’t want to be outdone by Brad & Angie.

Jen copies just about everything Angie does….black outfits, hanging out with George Clooney & Stacy Kiebler…. getting engaged right before the wedding of Brad & Angie….she wants to beat them to the altar. lol

Her leg pose….

Sorry but Justin is “fugly” and she’s not easy on the eyes either….too much botox and fake everything…color of hair, eyes, nose

How is Jolie fans jealous??? Brand and Angie are perfectly fine they way they are. You didn’t see either of them jumping to put a ring on it after a year and a half. They could careless about Jen and Justin, trust me.

Hello AG ….I was thinking the same thing.

sad but true @ 08/13/2012 at 1:31 pm

@Kandaise: you are totally wrong! it is jolie that copies Jen! no doubt about that

sad but true @ 08/13/2012 at 1:39 pm

@Ashbee: jealous yes! you are jealous just because Jen is getting marry! you are jealous because of Jen’s happiness!

If Jen wants to stop the comparison she should have fired her PR team a long time ago but she seems to like it because it’s the only way to draw attention and to have her crazy fans go berserk by defending her

Okay, so my husband was not quite as excited by this news as I was. A recap of our conversation about it. http://idoalready.tumblr.com/post/29344064627/my-dinner-with-shesaid

Kandaise, If Jen copies everything Angelina does, she’d have latched onto the first man to come along and she’d have a house full of kids. She is living her own life the way she wants and the special man in her life wants to marry her. No excuses to keep from marrying her.

devil's advocate @ 08/13/2012 at 2:11 pm

Why isn’t there a current photo of the loving couple??

A WHORE ENGAGED TO A MONKEY @ 08/13/2012 at 2:15 pm

THISwhore IS SO OLD.
THISwhore NEED A PENIIC TO SUCK EVERY NIGHT.

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 08/13/2012 at 2:34 pm

HaHAHAAHAHA, the end is near for oldladyjen her face is busted her movies tank and all she afford is a Z list midget.

Yay! Ticky is finally on her way to sucking the life out of another nobody actor/writer. What makes her think this one is going to stay? The last 7 didn’t. LOL

We could call them J. Roux now!

Also, I don’t see them ultimatley having children, or even adopting. They just don’t seem like people who would put someone else before themselves, especially Jen.

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 08/13/2012 at 2:43 pm

lol how JJ rigged the first page, I understand money is money.
Poor CrazyJen she hates her entire family CC hasn’t been near her puffy face in 2yrs,

You Brangelina fans are doing a great job making this the biggest thing on this site right now. Keep the posts coming. Should make 300 posts within the hour. The nastier you are, the more desperate you look.

Michelle Pierre-Louis @ 08/13/2012 at 2:50 pm

I’m so happy for Jennifer; she deserves to be happy. Congrats to the both of you.

@Really?:
Their kids wont look as beautiful as the jolie pitts. They wont be traveling the world learning about it, they will grow up drunk and learn curse words from Chelsea handler, and calling the paps, abd being obsessivly critical of ther body image

@Misty:
You think 300 post is the ‘biggest thing on this site”? Have you seen Brangelina’s posts at all recently. 1000 posts easy, and thats not even big to them. You must be so excited that these 2 are even getting any attention.

Gone with the windex @ 08/13/2012 at 3:04 pm

Yay Jen and Justin! Finally making it legal, true love conquers all!!!!!!!

floretta50 @ 08/13/2012 at 3:07 pm

@Manny: Brad Pitt got Angelina a 350,000,00 dollar watch and Justin got himself his engagement to JA. Of course he was going to marry Jennifer Aniston that was his intention all along, string her along a little bit not to appear obvious, but that was his intention. Noting wrong with it, what’s the diffrence between Aniston and George Clooney if Clooney ask Stacy Kiebler to be his wife of couse she will say yes, who knew her before Clooney and the same goes for Justin who knew him before Jennifer Aniston if a woman can do it so can a man, things these days have changed..

Aeon, I didn’t know Brangelina had new posts/thread right now. I said “currently”. I could care less who has the biggest total ever. i’m talking about right now. Those thousand posts threads are actually embarassing. 300 is ridiculous, but you Brangelina fans seem so obsessed with this news.

Congratss to the happy couple! she totally deserves to be happy!

I see the loonies slithered their behinds to this post too? Smh…You people should be happy she’s moved on. Maybe you loons could too.

HEIDI BIVENS @ 08/13/2012 at 4:22 pm

JENS RACE TO THE ALTAR
It’s not just that we won’t release them all from the Eternal Triangle, it’s that they themselves can’t get over it either. On the weekend that Brange was rumoured to marry in France – didn’t happen – Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announced their engagement.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Timing, of course, as is the case, always, with Jen vs Brad and Angelina, is paramount. They did not release their statement on Friday, when it would have been buried by the Olympics. They did not release it on Tuesday after the weekly magazines close their new issues. They chose to wait until Brange made it through the weekend without a wedding, and almost right after the flames were extinguished in the London cauldron, and sent PEOPLE a confirmation statement, ensuring that, post-Games, their story would dominate all headlines. It was the lead-off story on most sites and most morning news shows last night and this morning.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

And how will Brange answer? Those French gossips are still insisting it’ll now be this coming Saturday August 18th. Whatever. With nothing really to promote right now, I wonder if it might be a wasted opportunity. And besides, strategically, if we’re talking war terms, it’d be best to wait out when Jen’s date will be…if they really want to f-ck her up.

But let’s further analyse Jen’s latest move. As already discussed, the timing was deliberately managed and the announcement itself carefully constructed. You’ll note, the statement released to PEOPLE came from Justin’s rep, and not hers:

“Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.”

Gush!

But of course he should be the one to release it – he was the one who proposed! Sure. But it’s not like the MiniVan Majority wouldn’t jerk off over the old fashioned-ness of it either. Like the opening of car doors. The man took control. The man made her dreams come true. The man feels so grateful that she said Yes! It’s traditional romance, it’s the irresistible life goal, in 25 words perfect words or less. He said what we are all conditioned to want to hear:

She is amazing and extraordinary.

But…when you tell the world, as we’ve seen from the example of Kristen Stewart, so publicly it’s an invitation to participate in what’s supposed to be a private development, and it’s also giving us permission to know more. Which has always been a cornerstone of the Aniston gameplan. She’s not even pretending anymore.

Whose approach do you prefer?

Brange is all like, oh we’re just living our lives, we don’t court the attention and yes, we’re engaged and look at the ring while I’m at an art gallery but we’ll let our jeweller (Robert Procop) let the secret out first before, seemingly grudgingly, releasing a statement.

I suppose you could argue that Jen’s was the more straightforward approach. Perhaps because she’s finally found herself a partner who’s down. As we’ve observed often this year in the era of Jen and Justin, in him she’s finally found a partner who is willing and able to engage in battle. Justin wants to play the game just as much as she does.

So no, she’s not over it. She will never be over it. All three, now four, of them will always be into it. The Triangle has become a Square. The Square is Good for Gossip.

HEIDI BIVENS @ 08/13/2012 at 4:26 pm

@loretta:

OF COURSE LORETTA, HE LOVER HER MONEY!!!!!
Heidi wasnt ritch enough

I wonder how much Jen spent on her ring.

Riddle me this Jen lovers. How much do you thing Squiggy loves her? Enough to turn down a multi-million dollar opportunity to work on a film with Angelina?

Hm…we shall see.

liverwurst @ 08/13/2012 at 5:18 pm

They look so happy! Glad everything worked out for everybody in the end! ~Cheers to the happy couple!

Wow! Maniston chin is so big in this picture.

O'Really? @ 08/13/2012 at 5:21 pm

The loons are all in a bunch cause their favortie pastime of bashing innocent Jen of no love life is no longer available. Jennifer n has so obviously found her bliss. Move on people!

@Dani: yes, the B.S. that I talk about is all you haters talking about her being single, even when she was happy! She is engaged and will be married to Justin and believe me, Jolie is dying of jealousy right now. She wanted to seduce Justin too at the begining and he didn’t pay any attention to her. That skeleton’s hotness is over along with her career. LOVE JEN AND WISH HER THE BEST, ALWAYS!

If this doesn’t work out, Jen should start ******** black men.

awwww…..finally jen has made the headlines on her own.

YESSSSS f-ck u h-lie fans @ 08/13/2012 at 5:47 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!! congrats to you JEN way to go girl im so happy for you !!! finally a real intelligent man ! what an upgrade for you!!

Oh and im moqt so happy for the H*lie Pitt lunatic loons EAT YOUR HEART OUT HATERS YES DIE DIE !!!! IM SO HAPPY WATCHING YOU BURNING LIKE THIS ********, YOU WERE WISHING HER A SPLIT HATING HER ON NON STOP HUH ******** HAHAAHA NOW EAT EAT I WISH you GET EXLPLOSED , I HATE YOU FROM ALL THE BOTOM OF MY HEART I HATE MORE THAN THE HEROIN SKELETON AND HER OLD GREASY WRINKLED PRUNE..

Ssshhii_baby @ 08/13/2012 at 5:52 pm

Congratulations! Yes!! finally!! i for one am truly happy for her! hope she invites her mom to this wedding!

Deb Sullivan @ 08/13/2012 at 6:40 pm

But I don’t know why they had to release a statement – other than to get attention. If they do make it to the altar she’s totally going to pimp out the wedding to People mag.

congrats! @ 08/13/2012 at 6:41 pm

wow! 263 comments!!!!

congratulations to jen! and justin!! on their upcoming nuptials!

Liverwurst @ 08/13/2012 at 6:47 pm

@Deb Sullivan: Oh you mean sort of like how Brad and Angie pimped out the baby photo’s?

@HEIDI BIVENS: Lainey is just a shriveled old prune … cry me a river Lainey.

@Aeon: Becuz it’s three people over and over and over and over and over.

Yay , no more pity parties for the Chin. Next round of Anustain gossip is all on her and her wannabe hipster fiancé! No reason to mention Brad anymore, eh Chinster? Let’s see how long she’ll last. Good riddance. Have lots of babies and go away!

IWANT TO SEE THE RING

Chelsea Handler as her Brides maid. Now thats a scary thought.

yay.........yay @ 08/13/2012 at 8:05 pm

awwwwwwwwwww how very sweet Congratz JA and JT

so happy for u Jen for u finally find the happiness that’s urs at long last :)

:D Im sure they will marry bevor Brad & Angelina do!!!!!
Congratulation, she deserves it to finally have someone who loves her like she derservs it. Stupid Brad leaving a woman like her for the stupid Jolie

To loons who claim the engagement announcement was a publicity stunt to gain attention away from Brad and Angie’s rumored wedding last weekend. I say Bull! First of all Brad has remained friends with Jen and by his own admission, speaks with her on a “regular basis about each others lives.” Brad would have told Jennifer himself if and WHEN he was getting married. Therefore Jennifer would have known long before the rest of us, that the “wedding” rumor for last weekend was false. Then no need to upstage anything that she knew didn’t exist, right? Though I am curious as to who “leaked” the wedding rumor to begin with…I mean what could possibly be the motive other than to take some of the attention away from other news. I would bet anything that it was Angie’s people trying to steal some of Jennifer’s moment. Just as Brad would have let Jennifer know, I’m sure he either heard it from Jennifer herself or those close to her, that Justin had intended to propose on his birthday. Angie worked her spinner magic on her upcoming “wedding” and it just so happened “surprise” to be the very weekend of Jennifer’s engagement?! Yeah, I smell a rat and her initials are AJ

Citygirl08 @ 08/13/2012 at 9:12 pm

Like the entire world, I am soo happy for the wonderful Jennifer Aniston! Justin seems like a great guy! Fun-loving, smart and gorgeous. Take that Brad!—who’s looking so tired & old. Team Aniston forever!

Congrats to Justin and Jennifer. They deserve to be happy, and i hope their marriage lasts.

@HEIDI BIVENS: To loons who claim the engagement announcement was a publicity stunt to gain attention away from Brad and Angie’s rumored wedding last weekend. I say bull. First of all Brad has remained friends with Jen and by his own admission, speaks with her on a “regular basis about each others lives. Brad would, I assume have told Jennifer if and WHEN he was getting married. Therefore Jennifer would have known long before the rest of us, that the weeding date last weekend was false. Then no need to upstage anything that she knew didn’t exist, right? Though I am curious as to who “leaked” the wedding rumor…I would bet anything that it was Angie’s people trying to steal Jennifer’s moment. Just as Brad would have let Jennifer know, I’m sure he either heard it from Jennifer herself or those close to her, that Justin had intended to propose on his birthday. Angie worked her spinner magic on her upcoming “wedding” and it just so happened “surprise” to be the very weekend of Jennifer’s engagement?! Yeah, I smell a rat and her initials are AJ

As soon as Jennifer get with Justin the old pig ex start talking about her after 7 years he chooses to open his big mouth like a frustrated jealous pig when he knew she finally found her man, and after 7 year he want to get engaged lol or should i say the YEAR Jen and Justin get together he knew it was serious, so funny why waiting 7 years why not before?? and didn’t he picked the famous Charlize Theron statement of mariage about getting married wheneveryone can? not only he looks like a hypocrite liar but also desperated.

Good for you Jen wish you all the best !

Isis Lara @ 08/13/2012 at 9:44 pm

So, gossip Lainey is calling on Aniston’s stunt. I thought she was a diehard Jen fan. Or does she swing both ways? Anyhoo, she might have hit the nail on Justin’s agenda. No self respecting man would allow this charade to continue unless he has an interior motive.

@ Helen

It’s perfectly okay not to have children. But Aniston LIED about wanting children in front of Oprah, Diane Sawyer. Why did she LIE?

Because she wanted to please the mini van majority.

How much is Aniston paying Justin per month for allowance?

Justin sure married up.

@citi: and how did you know that smart ass?? did she talked to you personally and gave you her futur plans?? who knows if she will adopt a baby or have one in 1 or 2 years or use surrogate.., do you know her personally , geezy ou JP fans are the most annoying delusional disgusting fans ever seriously i’ve never seen such a vile hatred human beings like you, aren’t you happy, why are you so concerned about her??? get focused with your own idols and get lost with them damn.

JP fans are so superficial and materialistic. Going on and on about money and how much Brangelina spends. A simple and elegant ring would be much better than that ugly gaudy ring Brad bought Angelina.

Howard Stern talks about Jen the Sour Puss:

Gale Forcewinds @ 08/13/2012 at 11:19 pm

@citi:

Thanx!!
Jen fans, tha tnice for your girl.
Why bring up Brad adn Jolie.
I do not condone a third party in a marriage…but you look at marraige by marriage.
Brad and Jen were done. Two different people wanting different things in life. They met a crossroads. He wanted a family and way less Hollywood. Not living fulll-time in Hollywood. Way less to no red carpet things unless it was a movie of his he was pushing for promotion.
Jen lives in Hollywood. Loves Hollywood.
She said she wanted a family after Friends eneded. Brad got no family. He could ahve stayed with Jen until he was 65 to have a family, but he chose not to stay. THEY BOTH LEFT NTHEIR MARRIAGE and wanted one nthat fit them

I am not a Jennifer Anniston fan.
Good for her finding her perfect guy.
Good for her. May she take care of her cancer ridden mother and be a daughter in communication to her.
May Theroux and Anniston make their Hollywood marraige last for a year, 3 years, 13 years, and 25 years and then 30 years and until.

wow, finally! it’s about time that jen will finally found the right man for him, thank goodness she broke up with brad, or else she wouldn’t meet his perfect match!

Lies u tell @ 08/14/2012 at 12:49 am

And it only took her 7 years

.@Gale Forcewinds: “Why bring up Brad adn Jolie…”
Because Jennifer could live all this time with her husband Brad Pitt.
But Jolie had “corrected” this.
Jolie is like a Hitler.
Nobody forgets Hitler’s crimes.
It’s forever.

Not impressed @ 08/14/2012 at 2:50 am

@JL:
I cannot believe you just compared Jolie to Hilter. You make jen fans look ignorant, uneducated, insensitive, moronic, and plain idiotic. Another Jen fan on this thread mentioned “Auschwitz”. Please stop acting like trash and clean up your act. How would you like it if Jen was associated with 9/11?? Yup, dosent sound appropriate, now does it. It doesnt even make sense to mention real events and try to link it with these pop culture celebs. JL, you’re the perfect example of a typical Jen fan.

@JL: Shame on you

Theroux looks really, really hot. Much hotter than Brad Bitt!!
Congratulations!

YAYYY congrats hun!!!

congratulations to the beautiful couple.

Not impressed,
your reaction would be different
if that was Jolie who lived 5 years with husband
and their FAMILY was destroyed by home wrecker.
Destroying the FAMILY is a Holokost too,
if you love WW 2 associations.
Nobody never will forget it.
And Jolie will be NEVER HAPPY.
No matter how big is a Benetton club.
“Benetton club” – it’s her home multiracial kindergarten
to promote the Benetton catalog she wants to publish.
A good business!
But don’t call it a CHARITY please or something.
PR & BUSINESS.
No family for Jolie.
No marriage.
Just promises and F rings.
SHAME

@ughhh: What’s happened?
Don’t you love the truth?
May be Jolie is your moral idol?
Do you want your daughter was like Jolie?
I don’t think so :)

Love them together! So happy to see her life work out so beautifully!!

@JL: You are a f/ing disgusting racist pig. How DARE you compare a HW marriage breal-up with the holocoust???? WTF is wrong with you. And you said you where NOT a Hater? You crossed a line JL–Not even JA herself would condone a comment like that,even if you were licking her delicate EARS.

BTW–Just bc Heidi & JT were not married, they were living together & JA came between them & Heidi was kicked out of her home so JT could take off to be with a sugar-momma. Hope she is stupid enough to marry him without a pre-nup,so he can take her $$$

STOP with the Benetton BS!! They have 3 adopted kids NOT 15. What will you do if JA adopts a dark-skinned child?? Not like her anymore esp if it’s Jewish–since you are obviously Anti-Sementic.

AGA,
the pig here is not me.
BENETTON FOREVER !

It most certainly is!! Only someone with severe mental problems would compare a doomed HW marriage and the Holocoust that killed millions & millions of people. WTF?? HW relationships break-up all the time,,BP&JA where NOT the Golden couple,they would of broken up anyway since BOTH were unhappy.
But to compare this to the most terrible time in our recent history is beyond wrong & I think you know it…even if you are clearly Anti-semitic.

love them. justin is very sexy

@AGA: you need to stop with this foolish trickery. You are obviously are playing both parts here. JL is really you and you loons do this crap all the time. You make some outlandish post via a “Jen” fan then feel justified to slam innocent Jennifer in your crossfire. Just stop it right there. There is no way a Jen fan would make the off colored comment you posted and I will flag all your post for Jared to prove that they come from you.

Well this just in from Jennifer’s father’s publicist! Of course our little darling’s father was in the know all along. Thankfully he isn’t a blabber mouth like some celebs Dads.

“Earlier we reported how Jennifer Aniston’s father, John Aniston, was quite blindsided by the news of Jen’s weekend engagement to Justin Theroux, and that he apparently had NO idea Justin was planning to pop the question!
But NAY! It seems John was playing the fool when asked about his daughter’s engagement, only because he didn’t want to let any private information slip to the press!
John’s rep explains:
“[John Aniston] thought he was being trapped on the phone so played dumb to be safe.”
Better to be safe than embarrass your daughter or her soon-to-be husband, that’s for sure! And John handled it like such a paternal pro”

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are incomparably more beautiful couple

Jen and Justin = awesome! Justjen! Happiness! Happiness!

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE @ 08/14/2012 at 8:39 am

JL-Please tell us that you do not vote, drive a car, have anything to
do with children , or handle food stuffs.

I like justin theroux very much! I think he truly is the right guy for jen! he is cool, incredibly hot, funny, talented, romanctic and totally love jen! plus he is a bad guy! he’s perfect!

@bonnie: He is perfect to make her look totally ridiculous.

Lonny tonnies are so upset cause our girl is WINNING!

@OreaLLY?: Wow Jennifer Aniston fans are crazy. Smartest choice Brad Pitt ever did was dump Maniston.I bet Brad wakes up every morning with no regret.

Luvin It! @ 08/15/2012 at 2:49 pm

I am so happy for Jen & Justin. Maybe now these J/P trolls will let the fact that Brad did cheat on Jen go. She obviously has. The trolls come on her site acting as if they hate her something terrible. The fact is they are so green with envy over her fame & fortune & now her love life that they can’t help themselves. They follow Jen’s every move & they are suppose to hate this woman. JustJen is the new “It” couple. J/P trolls need to “GET OVER IT!!!!” Brad & his tramp are supposed to be getting married right???? Be happy with that. Of course it is not big news like Jen getting married, but it is something for the trolls to hang onto. Congrats JustJen!!!!!

Good for them.

I wish them all the happiness in the world!

@African Girl:

omg. you have nailed the last 7 or so years. I mean, whatever she chooses that doesn’t harm anyone is fine but that sounds like exactly what is going to happen based on her history.

I liked Jen on friends but I have to admit that it does seem like she rushed to get the news out that she’s engaged. usually she’s a little more coy than this. could it be that she thought the rumors of her ex & his fiance getting married this weekend rumors were true & wanted to get the so called triangle talk going again. seems like its been a little dead for at least a little while. congrats, although for some reason based on her past I don’t see this happening. time will tell.

Heidi has feelings too @ 08/17/2012 at 4:50 pm

Why do Jen’s fans think its right for Jen to fall for a guy who was in a very long term relationsip. Jen knew Heidi and Heidi’s guy were like a married couple for 14 yrs b/c she was friends with them for 5 yrs before they acted together in Wonderlust. I don’t understand how Jen gets a pass for messing up another couples love relatioship.

Heidi was lied to when they could have been honest and told the truth.

Heidi was devastated when told to hit the road after living with Theroux for 14 yrs. Justin T was sleeping with Jen and Heidi at the same time. Jen knew heidi was waiting at home for JT but kept the lie going.

JA moved a few doors away from Heidi and Justin when they were filming together. Jen was cruel making her move going after JT
. She was counting on her PR guys to make it sound like Heidi and JT’s relationship of FOURTEEN YRS was a big fat nothing just b/c they never married .

There are many relationships where the couple don’t walk down the isle but still love each other and consider themselves married.
J T is no catch b/c if he would do that to Heidi he will do it to Jen.

Red flags were going off in JT’s head b/c he knew how much Jen was worth. It’s easy to use the words’ I Love You’ when thinking heres my chance to get rich quick. Thats is precisely whats going on here.

But when it comes to JA for whatever reason her fans think it’s perfectly fine …..It’s NOT and both should be called out for the lousy way they handled the shocking news to Heidi.

Due to thier unscrupulous behavior …i say just wait and see how long this partnership last when Jen finds JT out doing to her what they both did to Heidi..

Keep spending Jen b/c you will end up going thru the same agony you put Heidi thru.

No congrats from me. I hate cheaters.

@Heidi has feelings too: You are telling the exact same story about Jennifer and Brad with Angie doing the very same thing you’re trying to blame Jennifer for. Justin was NOT married to Heidi and by all accounts never was planning on marrying her after 14 years. Heidi’s friends told her to get out but she didn’t. Justin wasn’t happy. He met someone who makes him happy now and he asked Jennifer to marry him. You loons are absolutely beside yourselves because Jennifer is happy. Justin loves her and they’re planning the life they want together. GET OVER IT. Cause Jen sure did;)

Maniston is a Homewreker w*ore @ 08/22/2012 at 10:17 pm

I think JohnM is laughing at poor JT. John escaped the wicked fatty and oh how she tried to ruin his rep as we knew she would. But hey, JohnM is happy with a young and rich singer. The laugh is on Maniston. Even with her fake hair and turkey titz are not enough to sizzle her looks. The cig and the Brangelina bashing is getting to her. The interesting twist now is what Maniston is going to do with HeidiB? Why did Maniston feel privy to steal JT who is no hung to brag about but at least Heidi was faithful with him and they were happy. Where is Maniston’s engaement ring? When is the wedding? I bet she will blame JT soon for not agreeing to pre-nup when in reality this was all lies from Maniston’s tent. Well I hope Maniston keep her asz in NC and find a husband to chew her gigantic titz. LOLOL

CONGRTAZ to them both.

Just a NOTE: Why is it that people still bring the JP’s into this when its JJ’s moment ? Why cant people jst be happy for them?

JP have a family life. JJ jst got engaged pls dnt try and predict their FUTURE coz u’re not in it.

Pre-nup or not its their life n their money.

JUST FORGET THE PAST AND JUST BE HAPPY FOR THEM.

Whether u’re a JP Fan or a JJ Fan just once be considerate and wish them well.