Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged, their reps confirm to JustJared.com!

Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” according to a statement from his rep.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer and Justin began dating in May of 2011. Justin recently signed on to write and direct Zoolander 2, the sequel to Ben Stiller‘s 2001 comedy. Jennifer is currently working on a comedy of her own called We’re The Millers.

Earlier this month, rumors about Jen and Justin‘s breakup were reported but are obviously untrue.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 713 » Show All
to Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 8:56 pm

have you heared that brad said he is just pretending his marriage… do you think he made a mistake when dumped her… what about all the men she dated? do you think they all regret dumping jen aniston.

Get a prenup…

I’ve always secretly admired Jen.
Good luck to a classy couple!

@Dlisted Dog:

Brad will be extremely relieve to know she’s has finally gotten engaged so she stop coattailing/stalking Brad. Brad quoting MLK. I am free. Thank god almighty I am free at last.

Justin is one lucky man.

Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 9:01 pm

@to Dlisted Dog:

No, because he isn’t married to her. Dolt.

Congrats, and I hope now both set of crazy psycho fans can move on with their life too. There are real crazy people in both set of so called fans. I for one am so glad this never ending saga is finally coming to an end.
To the fans of both set, live a life , enjoy ur days , smell the roses, life is too precious to spend hating someone who don’t even know u exist.

LIONEL RICHIE'S HUGE HEAD @ 08/12/2012 at 9:03 pm

There comes a time when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And its time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can’t go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We are all a part of Gods great big family
And the truth, you know,
Love is all we need

[Chorus]
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So lets start giving
There’s a choice we’re making
We’re saving our own lives
Its true we’ll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart so they’ll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

[Chorus]

When you’re down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there’s no way we can fall
Let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

[Chorus: x2]

@dani: When has she ever whined about that? Never.

LIONEL RICHIE'S BALL5ASCK @ 08/12/2012 at 9:06 pm

Wh00re Angelina will try to make sure she “gets” there first but we all know Brad with no ball5 will not marry her

to Dlisted Dog @ 08/12/2012 at 9:06 pm

do you think its for real? or just pr stunt? they went to people magazine to announce it? after split rumors? now they are engaged?

Well hens…as a JP fan I am happy for her and her little man. I have nothing but love to send her way. I truly hope they last and have tons of little hens for you…..

@to Dlisted Dog: It’s for real. It was confirmed by their reps so. Good grief. Just be happy for them.

I hope there is no prenup! Get that money Justin!

OMG!.. I can’t wait for the free beer and pizza reception…

Joy to the World @ 08/12/2012 at 9:11 pm

I’m actually elated that she’s finally found someone who will marry her!!!!
I hope her fans will now just focus on how “happy” and “in love” she is and leave Brad and the love of his life to their happiness.
Everyone’s happy now! Well, except maybe Justin’s ex who was with him for so many years. But really, she dodged a bullet there. I’m sure she’ll probably find someone more worthy of her time and devotion. She’s a lot more attractive than Jennifer, that much I know.

oh cg @ 59 please stop pretending she didn’t. She whined all the time that is why you are so fierce to defend her little feelings. Isn’t that why she set her attack dog on Brad and his family? and why her hurt feelings and divorce victimhood lasted for the past 7 years. You feel sorry for her because she whined to the media.

just another reason for Ang to vomit

happy happy @ 08/12/2012 at 9:14 pm

yeah! congratulations!!!!

for real? hahaha.. for sure justin will follow all her exes…

my c0ck bigger than urs @ 08/12/2012 at 9:16 pm

hehehehehhe

another reason for angelina jolie to laugh about! and thank god brad is free.

Congrats! I wish them the best! :)

why is my c0ck so huge @ 08/12/2012 at 9:21 pm

:( please help

It’s not true….Star Magazine reported he was ready to dump her

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 713 » Show All