Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged, their reps confirm to JustJared.com!

Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” according to a statement from his rep.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer and Justin began dating in May of 2011. Justin recently signed on to write and direct Zoolander 2, the sequel to Ben Stiller‘s 2001 comedy. Jennifer is currently working on a comedy of her own called We’re The Millers.

Earlier this month, rumors about Jen and Justin‘s breakup were reported but are obviously untrue.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All

Yay!!! Congratulations to the lovely couple! I’m so happy for Jennifer Aniston! Team Aniston forever!

It only took her 2 more nose jobs to get someone to put a ring on it :)

@Sof: sorry to break your bubble, but it seems to me like it’s the other way around. It’s Brangelina fans who just cant leave Aniston alone and always, always try to find a parallel in everything she does with their golden couple. Aniston posts are always flooded with haters most of them are Brangelina fans. Obviously, some Aniston fans get their revenge by doing the same on Brangelina posts. Do you see, it’s not even the media or the websites that keep this stupid feud alive, it’s each side fans.

BRACE YOURSELVES, COMPARISONS BETWEEN ANISTON’S ENGAGEMENT AND BRANGELINA’S WEDDING ARE COMING

Mr&Ms Smith was the movie that started Brangelina. Everyone saw it. Wanderlust was the movie that started Jentins. No one saw that. They these two just go away now? And take Chelsea Hander with you!!

omg congrats to her!! she seems like an actual sweet down to earth celeb…hopefully they will be very happy and we’ll see some cute babies in the future!!! i like her so much better than that ho angelina

Love The Shoes @ 08/12/2012 at 10:25 pm

I am not a hater or a fan of Jennifer Aniston and I do wish her well, but I also know she ain’t trying to be out in the universe looking pitiful and alone while Brad is married to someone else. It was one thing for both of them to be unengaged. It’s a whole other celebrith stigma to be still trolling for love while your ex got it on the hook and is reeling it in.

I cannot believe hat some people are turning this into a race to the altar… just incredible.

Won't Last @ 08/12/2012 at 10:26 pm

They didn’t have the decentcy to call her family to announce the engagement but made darn sure the tabloids got the story!??? Yeah, they are a pr match made in heaven. I beginning to believe the rumbles this was done in response to the breakup rumors and the rumored nuptials of Aniston’s ex. Because it’s fishy when it’s his birthday and he proposes and Brad & Angelina were rumored to be marrying on his parents 50th anniversary. To much coiincidence for me. I call B@LLS#IT!!

Once a nobody, always a nobody @ 08/12/2012 at 10:27 pm

Funny how all the other high profile men hit it and quit it, and along come this nobody and he’s the one to agree to marry her. Jen should feel really lucky that she has money LOL

Theroux is now sitting in a lap of luxury courtesy of mansion. he will milk her forever. the man is a big time user!

@T:

yeah i always thought brad was a big douche and he seems like a doof too–kinda like kris humphries. i never saw the appeal behind him

Haters gonna hate.
Why the Loons care, we don’t know
They should be happy!

FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!! Now maybe her friends and fans can focus on jen and Justin.

Surprise, surprise... @ 08/12/2012 at 10:33 pm

Wow, I am happy for her. Glad she moved on. I wonder if the press and Jen’s fans will finally put to rest, the stupid love triangle with J-P. I hope so. Maybe J-P can finally be left alone. I bet there will be a huge pre-nup here since Jen is mega rich compared to him.

@goopiness:
Exactly, leave the Jolie-Pitts alone!!

With love from NYC @ 08/12/2012 at 10:37 pm

I’m happy for them, and i hope her fans can focus on them, and not on the Jolie – Pitts anymore.

Love The Shoes @ 08/12/2012 at 10:44 pm

@marina: But it is. I have a relative who’s in the bz up close and personally and he says that as forfetched and as conspiracy theoristic as it may appear, it’s not; it’s for real. He says where there’s smoke, there’s fire 9 times out of 10 and image is paramount. I am not a Jennifer Aniston hater. And in full disclosure, I am a major Angelina – Brad fan. I’m also one of the more objective posters where all three are concerned. Jennifer Aniston is not about to be seen as pitifully alone while Brad gets everything. She relished in being his oneand only wife and that is going to end. She will hold no place anymore in that orbit. Even the tabloids have stopped linking her to the JP’s since their engagement. Jennifer is not having it. She wil not be left looking alone and “Pitt-iful”

Congrats to the happy couple!

BTW, maybe some of you JP fans should take your own advice and focus on JP instead of focusing on every little thing Jennifer does. Just saying.

@With love from NYC:

Not going to happen her fans can’t even congradulat her with out 1) bring up BA and 2) trash talking them.

The media has basically moved on but the fans won’t.

I do not oppose this at all. I really like Justin especially after watching him on Ellen.

Don’t really know anything about this Justin. His has never been in the media’s eye until he got with Jen. Time will tell. Hope she will finally be happy!!!! Amen.

I’m so happy for her!! She deserves it more than anyone in the Hollywood wordl!! Hope that it will stop people thinking about her like the “poor jen”" Congrats!!

i’m sooooo happy for jen…..i love, love….and i’m just glad jen found love…..i wish them happiness…i like justin for her!!!

Finally, one butterface sucker is buying the stale milk from the horsefaced whiner!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 813 » Show All