Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston: Engaged to Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged, their reps confirm to JustJared.com!

Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage,” according to a statement from his rep.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer and Justin began dating in May of 2011. Justin recently signed on to write and direct Zoolander 2, the sequel to Ben Stiller‘s 2001 comedy. Jennifer is currently working on a comedy of her own called We’re The Millers.

Earlier this month, rumors about Jen and Justin‘s breakup were reported but are obviously untrue.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

ABC

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

What a coincidence – the JP wedding watch was in full gear for this weekend and lo and behold Jenny put a ring on herself in front of witnesses.

What? No JP wedding?

I guess the pillow pregnancy announcement will have to wait until then.

What a loser.

oozing jp anger and jealousy
love it

So Funny... @ 08/12/2012 at 11:34 pm

This news just bought her another year of front covers on the tabloids. She was fading fast and had to do something drastic!

To: 126 What makes u think jp fans are angry or jealous. Well,you are wrong. Anustain will always be pathectically pitiful and boring. Can’t stand the pr games on her behalf nor can stomach Chelsea HO or nasty Joe Francis.

Congrats to the happy couple! Hopefully this will end the big “triangle” that has been pathetically played out in the media for over 7 years now. Seems like Jennifer is very happy and has a great man–best wishes for the two of them and hopefully they will have beautiful babies in the future!

I think he’s just nasty looking.

About time!! I hope this one will last.

@Layla:

Aniston is 43 soon to be 44 not 33 soon to be 34. Plus she’s to vain and self-centered for children and apparently so is he.

ayumi jane @ 08/13/2012 at 12:04 am

yey!!! Congrats Justin and Jen :)

PR queen's poor old Dad @ 08/13/2012 at 12:21 am

Jennifer Aniston‘s engagement to Justin Theroux shocked most in Hollywood.

But none more so than her father, John Aniston, who only learned of the couple’s news when Celebuzz contacted him late Sunday.

The veteran Days of Our Lives actor, 79, was not aware that actor-screenwriter Theroux, 41, had proposed to his daughter on the North Carolina set of her new film, We’re the Millers, on August 10.

“It’s the first I’ve heard about it,” the stunned, yet thrilled, soap star said, in an exclusive interview.

“It’s a surprise to me. I’ll have to look online. When I find out more, I guess I’ll tell you!”

When it was explained that his daughter’s rep had confirmed the news to Celebuzz — and Thereoux’s rep released a statement, declaring he had “an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend accepted his proposal of marriage” — Jon gushed, “It sounds very romantic

Again another calculated move by her!!!

@No Babies: Not everyone thinks having babies is a great thing. Maybe she isn’t like other people who have b@stard kids out of wedlock. Maybe she’ll have kids when she’s ready and when she was a ring on it. Even if she doesn’t have kids, why is she considered vain? Lots of men don’t believe in marriage nor want to have kids…why do the clocks turn when it’s a woman who doesn’t want kids?

I hope she will stop stalking the J-Ps and that she finds happiness at last. Not feeling him, but to each her own…..

I’m happy for her, but somehow I feel she could get a much better guy than him. Hope this marriage will last forever.

Wow lots of rah ‘rah Jen’ types on here. Frankly I’m just dreading all the hype and bs that’s sure to come now and the ‘who will get to the altar first’ nonsense. Besides, this marriage, providing it actually happens, has about as much chance of success as her first marriage. But hey, way to go Justin – you hit the jackpot dude, no more second rate crap for you. Just the second rate wife.

wow! congrats! all the best.

Africa's Best @ 08/13/2012 at 12:46 am

Something tells me she is pregnant or will soon become pregnant.

@Helen:

First of all you’re an a$$hole for calling any child no matter whom they are b@stards because they are born out of wedlock! You’re probably one yourself!! Secondly, I was responding to someone else that the odds she wants children are little because she is vain! Anyone who spends over $100,000 a year to try and erase what was naturalluy given them is usually not interested in having children come in and mess up their paid for image. Third, she has drug you fans of hers along the wild chase that she did, do and will have children when all along she has never, ever shown interest in changing her lifestyle to fit a pregnancy in her life, even when given the chance during her marriage while on Friends! Lastly, just recently she half assed commented if it happens fine, if not then whatever. If the woman don’t won’t children she should just say it! Nothing wrong with it but she played the I did, I do and I will for 7 years too long and she’s too chicken s#it scared she will loose her last few fans if she admit she never wanted them. No one gives a darn about her ovaries but her fans and tabs. Also, it has been reported her new pay-toy doesn’t like children. That is why I responded to the other person HELEN!

Congrats!! She deserves to be happy…

AHHHH!!! I’m so happy for these two! Congratulations to Jennifer and Justin! :)

goopiness @ 08/13/2012 at 1:03 am

@diane:

Sorry — you need to do some remedial math. I am a huge fan of Angie and Brad’s and I rarely ever look at Jen’s items. I am thrilled she is marrying her boo and has sealed her irrelevance. Now, hopefully they will fade even more from the scene and live happily ever after!

Congrats Jen and Justin!! I had a feeling this was a really serious relationship.

you have a serious problem @ 08/13/2012 at 1:06 am

@Helen:

No child is a *******, no matter what their parent’s marital status is or is not. No one uses that term unless they dwell in a septic tank. You are among the lowest of the low, the vilest of the vile, just plain uneducated and ignorant. Are you aware that the majority of children in the US and the UK for example are now fast approaching being born to non formally married but cohabitating and loving parents? Are you aware that in enlightened countries there is no mention of the innocent newborn’s parents marital status on a child’s birth certificate because that is irrelevant in today’s world? Of course not because you can’t read and comprehend what is reality and truth beyond a 1st grade level.

Just a disgusting and ugly biased comment.

OMG….of course, JA has to steal the thunder from the Brangelinas…she had to force Justin to ask her to marry him.

A little over a year of shacking up….of course this had something to do with Brad and Angie’s upcoming wedding.

She can’t be outdone….stupid Jen…. we know that this relationship is not going to last…it is doomed from the start.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All