One Direction: Olympics Closing Ceremony Performance - Watch Now!

One Direction: Olympics Closing Ceremony Performance - Watch Now!

Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson hop on stage and sing their hearts out at the Closing Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics on Sunday (August 12) held in London, England.

One Direction gave just one of the exciting performances to close out this year’s Olympics – we’re also expecting a show from the Spice Girls and The Who!

The official Twitter account of the Olympics even mentioned the boy band – “Omg Twitter followers it’s @onedirection !!! #closingceremony” they posted, along with a picture of the band performing.

Check out their performance below!

one direction closing ceremony 01
one direction closing ceremony 02
one direction closing ceremony 03
one direction closing ceremony 04
one direction closing ceremony 05

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain, Jeff J Mitchell; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Summer Olympics London, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, One Direction, Zayn Malik

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
remony girl @ 08/13/2012 at 3:05 am

one direction you’re guys are handsom………I love u one direction…….

remony girl @ 08/13/2012 at 3:13 am

@jason:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..its true…

OMG that’s was great i love them..

OMGGGG zayn is the best i loveee ONE DIRECTION directioner for life ;)

Zayn Malik is da best.i luv 1D 4 ever

that’s was great i love them so much

OMG they were the best there :D

Wauw! They’re sooo awesome, every time I watch a perfomance I realise why I love them so much.

Best closing Ceremony Ever! :D

directioner @ 08/13/2012 at 10:09 am

Is it weird that I cried? ZAYN AND NIALLERS HAIR. OMFG. too many emotions. But great job guys! We are all so proud of you <3

zanessafan @ 08/13/2012 at 10:34 am

My favorite is Liam but I must say that Zayn’s new hair makes him hotter.

that was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zayns hair was sexy as hell and his hats looked great on him and they were riding the truck thing amoby and they all looked great it was sick i tell you

I was in the purple truck in this performance as their truck went past.. They did look good on tv when I watched it back

I can’t believe that the lads can go from the stairs to singing at the Olympics I’m very proud of Nialler, Daddy Direction, BooBear, DJ Malik, and Hazza

Total One Direction fan! I loved Zayn’s solo <3 They were all so cute onstage

i know right they were incredible

aaww niall!!!!

future mrs. horan @ 08/14/2012 at 12:53 am

nialls hair was so cute!! just makes him look even more sexy!!!

1D for life @ 08/15/2012 at 12:28 am

they didnt do harrys slow cute part at the end……but they did do amazing!! good job guys!!!!!

one_directioner @ 08/15/2012 at 5:01 am

Omg me too!@mrs horan: Me too! They think I’m insane!

gigahertz21 @ 08/15/2012 at 8:06 am

That London ceremony was one of the most epic events I’ve EVER seen.

It was beautiful! ♥:) xx