Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

The Spice Girls: Olympics Closing Ceremony - Watch Now!

The Spice Girls: Olympics Closing Ceremony - Watch Now!

Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, and Melanie Chisholm sing from on top of cars at the Closing Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics on Sunday (August 12) in London, England.

The Spice Girls reunited to perform two of their greatest hits – “Wannabe” and “Spice Up Your Life” at the ceremony – check out the video below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Victoria Beckham

One Direction, Russell Brand, and Jessie J also all gave performances.

Spice Girls Closing Ceremony Performance

20+ pics inside of the Spice Girls reuniting for a performance at the Closing Ceremony

spice girls olympic closing ceremony 01
spice girls olympic closing ceremony 17
spice girls olympic closing ceremony 18
spice girls olympic closing ceremony 19
spice girls olympic closing ceremony 20
spice girls olympic closing ceremony 21

Credit: Jeff J Mitchell, Julian Finney; Photos: Getty, Twitter
Posted to: 2012 Summer Olympics London, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Spice Girls, Victoria Beckham

John Parra/Getty

still hasnt shown here in the U.S. but Im curious to see

I love the beautiful ass of Victoria’s !!!!

WOW, i cant believe how amazing Victoria looks, just so fit, and that dress was great, best dressed of the night!

Content deleted. thats what you get when you use content without permission

Emma ( Baby Spice ) and Mel B were the only ones trending worldwide of all the girls. (Not even Victoria.) I think twitter got it right. Emma and Mel B stood out and shone.. They both looked so stunning. Emma was hot and Mel B just looked like a real star.

Mel B is HOTTT!

flamboyans @ 08/12/2012 at 7:39 pm

Woowww….Victoria so gorgeous & her body is amazing!!!

It’s really lame just to throw out anything remotely British.
Just a random mix of mostly insignificant people who’s music won’t stand the test of time.
Beijing and Athens totally kicked London’s ass.
they just have more interesting cultural history to draw from.
Britain doesn’t so they have to resort to spice girls and one direction.
So sad.

worst part of the entire ceremony ..seriously

They all look good :)

Spice girls so pathetic. Had one big hit like 5 million years ago.
Don’t get why they were brought back for this.
Britain is proud of the spice girls? Really??
Sad.

Retire FOREVER Please @ 08/12/2012 at 7:59 pm

Simpley Awful

wtf is up with those people talking in the video, shut the fcuk up!

They did amazing!

I loved it so much! The whole time I was waiting for them. Too short of a performance though, imo. But they looked great. Love Victoria’s dress. :)

LOVED IT! brought back so many childhood memories. so sad they didn’t bring their tour to Aus! they’ve still got it. good job girls

Some of you are nuts. The Spice Girls were the best act of the night!

love spice girls @ 08/12/2012 at 8:16 pm

I LOVE Spice Girls! they were amazing! and victoria looks great!!!

one hit? I dont know where you in this part of the world you live in if you only know they have ONE hit? ahahhahah !

WUHUUUU SPICE GIRLS FOREVER !

Everyone who works at that TV channel should get fired immediately. Who wants to watch a closing ceremony with two prats rambling on and on to provide “commentary”, thus drowning out what is actually happening on screen?

@LeeSeol: yeah let’s all pretend Paul Mccartney and The Who didn’t perform.

Those have got to be the most annoying commentators ever. I didn’t even realize that they had started singing because those 2 wouldnt SHUT UP! Fail.

Wow, England, this is really pushing it as “talent” for the Closing Ceremonies.
lolz

@Dara: You didn’t miss anything.

Are you sad the Olympics are over? Vote at Nationwidevotes.com

Dear commentator- SHUT THE HELL UP!

The Rolling Stones should have been the closing act not Take That.

@Retire FOREVER Please: ur spelling is “SIMPLEY” AWFUL lmao

actually yes they are important to london , they were a hugggeee success!

wow the commentators need to STFU….cant even enjoy the song…..wow

Gimps Suck @ 08/12/2012 at 10:58 pm

CHINA DID A BETTER JOB AT THE PREVIOUS OLYMPICS!!!

Confirms the fact that the UK is a place of cultural desolation

they sucked dixie
and so do you

More scary than posh …this is an embarrassment.

Total Embarrassment @ 08/12/2012 at 11:21 pm

Couldn’t stop laughing at the middle aged Lice Girls.

notyourfriend @ 08/12/2012 at 11:26 pm

Girl Power For Life!!! Will Always the ladies Together!!!

YOU ROCKED IT THE BEST MEL C!!! LUV THE OUTFIT…. Geri you should have been a strawberry blonde you looked washed out and curly hair like in you video ride it :(

Nice! still spicy hot!

They were so hot! The only part of the closing ceremony that I enjoyed. (Although I love Queen and The Beatles.) The Brazilian preview was nice, too. Can’t wait for some Latin energy, flavor, and spice!!

PowerSurge @ 08/13/2012 at 12:17 am

I loved them as a teen, but as with most live performances these days – they don’t sing. They just pretend to sing, while the record plays. Ehh………..

SPICE GIRLS!!!!
I love them so much!!! I am a forever fan! I feel like a little girl again. And I still know all the lyrics of their songs by heart.

I don’t get why people were so excited to watch these has-beens perform… Needless to say, I did not watch.

Oh, God I love Spice Girls. ♥♥

Victoria looks in this picture like she would rather be anywhere but here…

@James:

Those were my exact sentiments. It was very rude of them to talk during the performance.

@Kate:

The Spice Girls are a great group.

It is nice to feel young again when you grew up with a band. Wish mine was the Spice Girls but it is the Beatles. :)

victoria beckham is going to regret this

they might not be the most talented act of the night but no doubt they were the most entertaining!!

omg…these girls rockked! <3

I watched the one on BBClast night .. this one with Ducth-Belgian comments ,,, annoying.

my 12 year old self screamed. never got a chance to see them in concert!

Victoria’s legs looked good but her face and neck looked tired. She i s looking old

Was looking forward to their performance more than anything and was not disappointed. Yes its been quite a few years but they were amazing and certainly brought back great memories. How good are those songs to sing and dance to!!

Where were The Rolling Stones???

spice girls still fu*ckin have it!! i was never into boy bands – these girls were who i looked up 2.

Love the spice girls!!! But England has no significant culture…Let’s face it… All they have is Harry Potter and Spice Girls… And the closing ceremony was like a song contest…

Alex A Aguilar @ 08/13/2012 at 10:38 am

Amazing perfomance.

Britney Fan @ 08/13/2012 at 10:40 am

Arriba Spice Girls.

Congratulations to Londen and the people off GB who helped with the olympic games.
For their brillliant organization and closing of the Olympic games 2012.
No other country can compare and have achieved what they have achieved with these olympic game 2012 in my eyes.
They not only celebrated sports and talent, but also brought
people from different cultures and races within their country togheter.
They praised the people who volunteerd and helped with the games.
No arrogance, little to no racism and discrimination, a very good organization and most off all equality.
Almost every culture in GB from white, black to indian was represented,
even at the closing ceremony.
The british captured the real essence of the Olympics.
It looked and felt like everbody was equal at this event and in this country. Just amazing.

Victoria always looks stuck up. She must have a personalty she uses when in bed with David, she sure as helll don’t show one any other place.

I love the Spice Girls and I loved the show! Except for Victoria, she looked so awkward while the rest were super fun and excited..she’s trying to look like a model and just falling flat

AMAZING SHOW, SPICE GIRLS 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I agree with you. They have still and always will have it. Love them. This brought back so many memories from my childhood. I am 23 now and seeing and listening to them makes me have those feelings of excitement like a kid again. When I used to dance and sing along loved it. Love all of them but Scary and Ginger were always my favorite. The 90′s were awesome and I am happy I grew up during that time. Spice Girls one of my all time favorites. Love them this makes me want to put my cd in. I remember I used to get so excited watching there videos, movie, concerts, and buying candy at the store with there pictures on it thinking about which on I wanted to be. I hated when they broke up I always wished they would get back together even if it is for something like this. They looked amazing onstage and for a minute it felt like I was back in time. If I had a time machine I would go back to the 90s in a heartbeat. I loved everything back then from the music, movies, culture, and just the world in general . It was a more peaceful and enjoyable time in the world rather than this 2012 decade.

sad there are not girl groups especially like Spice Girls anymore. Girls need positive groups like this. To have girl power!!!!!!!!

UGH~ You are all SO NAIVE! @ 08/13/2012 at 8:41 pm

So sick of the “hype” concerning the “Spice Girls”, seriously! They were a MANUFACTURED group that became famous and wealthy due to good PR~ Seriously, are any of them still in the music business? Don’t delude yourselves- not any of them are a Beyonce or a Gwen Stefani who made the crossover to solo talent. That Beckham woman is the worst of the lot, owes her continuing success and fame due to her husband, not any “talent” on her part. I for one cannot wait until her OBITUARY is reported by the press and our world can finally be rid of her VILE, VILE Presence in it…. Seriously cannot happen SOON ENOUGH!!!!

That was terrible