Robert Pattinson: 'Cosmopolis' Premiere - First Pics!

Robert Pattinson: 'Cosmopolis' Premiere - First Pics!

Robert Pattinson makes his first public appearance since the cheating scandal involving Kristen Stewart at the premiere of his film Cosmopolis on Monday (August 13) at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.

The 26-year-old actor suited up in Gucci, the designer who created a signature look for Rob‘s character in the film! He was joined by his co-star Paul Giamatti.

Rob is set to make many appearances this week to promote the film, in theaters August 17. He’ll appear on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight, ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange tomorrow, and chat with Good Morning America on Wednesday. Check back for all the updates!

After the premiere, Rob attended the after-party held at PH-D at Dream Downtown.

15+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson at the premiere of Cosmopolis

robert pattinson cosmopolis premiere first pics 14
robert pattinson cosmopolis premiere first pics 15
robert pattinson cosmopolis premiere first pics 16
robert pattinson cosmopolis premiere first pics 17
robert pattinson cosmopolis premiere first pics 18

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Team Rob!

Nice to see him smiling.

He looks relieved to be away from the filthy tramp.

With or without Kristen…Rob is looking good ;)

He looks so hotttt!!

I’m no Rob fan but I really am happy for him! I hope he finds someone deserving of him.

I CAN’T BREATH!!!!!!!!!!1 MY HEART IS CRAZYYY.. HOLY CRAP

Looking even better without that “too-good-for–you” cheat on your arms.
Keep it, rob. You deserve better.

he looks soooooooooo hot omg!!!!! Kristen’s missing out, it’s her loss. she’ll never find a man as sweet, handsome and nice as Rob.

He looks great. I’m proud of him for putting on a brave face and continuing with his promotional appearances. He doesnt deserve this.

Looking good Rob! I feel so sorry for him, If I were in his shoes I wouldn’t want to go out in public, he’s very brave!

@savannah: I mean go out in public just weeks after Stewart cheated on him

PUTA MERDA, CARALHO, EU AMO ESSE HOMEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, he looks good!

He looks great! Hopefully he is over that thing ..

I’m on fire. Where’s the fireman? I need to some water.

I hope when Kristen finally ventures out for a promo event, people will let her do her job in peace.

Probably faking a smile :’(

There are plenty of people who would love to have you, Rob. That cheat does not deserve your company. You look great!

My 2 cents @ 08/13/2012 at 8:04 pm

Gorgeous man and movie looks great

I’m so proud of you, Rob.
I wish you all the success, you deserves be recognized for your hard-work. It’s only the beginning…

Rob is so gorgeous!!!! I’m soooooo happy that Rob is moving on !! love you Rob!!

Damn he is so hot!!! Rob you don’t need Kristen. So many women would treat you with the respect and trust you deserve.

I hope that your clinic tests were all negative Rob.

I’m sweating bullets here, I can barely type or form a proper sentence
(excuse the earlier typo). Go Rob — you look amazing. You deserve better and will have better.

He is gorgeous!

@LD: Wait, so by giving my comment the thumbs down, you’re saying you hope people will boo her and harass her on the red carpet? This isn’t a public fight. No one deserves to be attacked like that.

Hey good lookin’. Definitely the settler….

You can tell there’s still anger inside! poor guy!!

WOW..he looks great! Getting away from the cheating girlfriend has done wonders.

No More Whack Jobs @ 08/13/2012 at 8:17 pm

Find yourself a hot girl with a better personality.

HOLY F*CK! HE LOOKS SOO UNF! OHH MYY GOSHH.. Omg my panties are soaked.

commonsense @ 08/13/2012 at 8:20 pm

While I’ve always objectively known Robert Pattinson was good-looking he’s never really been my flavour, but suddenly he’s looking pretty damn hot. Why?

Rob looks so hot!!! He deserves the best, he is a great actor and a super great person, the best for him always, we love you Rob….

Yummy, you look delicious. For the record, that filthy, home-wrecking director has nothing on you!

He looks tired. Look at the bags under his eyes but I commend him for putting a brave face.

Seriously…the GOLD medal goes to Kristen Stewart for being an a$$!!!

Congrats…. U deserve it

Good for you Rob! You look great & good luck with your premiere!

JustJulia @ 08/13/2012 at 8:39 pm

He has been taking so much Crystal Meth lately. My brother is his dealer and he says he has moved on from Cociane and Marijuana and is now purchasing a quarter pound of meth a week!

Yay! You have to be one hell of a person to get back to work that fast after being publicly embarrassed.

Team Rob!!!

and she left This for the old guy. Wow , Rob looks ueber hot. Good to see that you don’t let anybody down in promoting this Movie. Its a pleasure watching you , transform into Eric, brilliant. Good luck in your future and I hope some woman can restore the trust you have lost. Hollywood needs another Star and I’m sure you will step up, to just be the ONE

he looks so much better without the cheating **** on his arms ;)

Sweet, beautiful Rob. Always a class act. Proud of him and how he’s carrying on.

@JustJulia: you should put in Jail for such a venomous comment, how dare to make such a statement. Do you live in a Nut House because your thinking is clearly messed up

OK as someone who has never gotten the hype over this guy and usually roll my eyes when girls go crazy over him. I can’t deny he is looking very fine and dapper in these pics. Major respect to him for getting on with his job despite the crappy postion he’s been put in through no fault of his own…and looking gorgeous whilst doing it.

He does look tired and his hair is longer and he is unshaved. Yes, he looks hot, but he also looks like he hasn’t cared much about his appearance in a few weeks. Poor guy.

@JustJulia: What is wrong with you?

Melissa B @ 08/13/2012 at 8:54 pm

He looks great. I like his hair like that actually, usually it’s annoying. I wish he would shave. He look great w a clean shave. But damn is he sexy.

….to think about what you must have gone through. Having someone you trusted who goes on to cheat on you in such a public way, in such a sneaky way, to go so far into breaking up another family must have been hard. I wish you the best, Rob and keep looking hot. People who understand how deep betrayal can travel, like me, empathize. It does not matter how long you’ve been together or age… it hurts.

Looks like he is still going through a rough time, and I’m sure he was nervous about this. But this is life, he is doing his job, and this will mature him some. Good for you beautiful boy.

Why do people think, to the heart there is no reason. Being good or wise is to follow your feelings. Being courageous is if you will forgive and accept the other’s weaknesses.

Hot man!!! I love you Rob

Rob looks great – glad he is away from that awful Kristen! He can do much better!

@Shauna:

He looks so hot.

So what if he is faking his smile. Wouldn’t you if you were publicly humiliated by your cheating girlfriend. Do you expect him to jump around and celebrate.

@Joyce: I think she was pointing out how he is trying to put on a brave face when obvious he is still hurting.

@WTMF: Omg you guys. Eyes dont shine. And the chemicial in crystal Meth has turned his natural Brown eyes, Crystal Meth color green. It is one of the first symptmos. Also you can see the foundation marks where he covered up his lesions.

@***
Me 100% fab. You 0% fab.

@hohoho:No kidding, who knows what she might have brought home with her.

Keep it classy @ 08/13/2012 at 10:36 pm

It’s good to see that just because life flipped upside down for him personally, he still kept his work commitments intact. Professional, very professional. You can see the dimness in his appearance but alas he presented himself there and is doing his job in the promotion of the movie. Class act.

SimplementMoi @ 08/13/2012 at 10:36 pm

Is it me, or does he look better now then he did before?? That little tramp lost, BIG TIME. That’ll teach her to cheat with married men.

He doesn’t need to feel embarrassed. He’s HANDSOME, humble, and talented. He needs to come out and shine! ;)

@JustJulia: Well, my cousin died of a crystal meth overdose & his eyes were blue, never changed colors. His teeth were awful, even with dental care. I don’t see anything like that on Rob.

Here are the side effects – please tell me where I’m missing the eye color changing:

What are its short-term effects?
The drug’s effects are similar to those of cocaine but longer lasting. Crystal Meth can cause erratic, violent behavior among its users. Effects include suppressed appetite, interference with sleeping behavior, mood swings and unpredictability, tremors and convulsions, increased blood pressure, irregular heart rate. Users may also experience homicidal or suicidal thoughts, prolonged anxiety, paranoia and insomnia. Crystal meth use by pregnant women can lead to premature birth or birth defects, including heart defects and cleft palate.

What are its long-term effects?
Long-term effects of Crystal Meth use can include brain damage (similar to the effects of Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease), coma, stroke or death. Chronic users may also develop distinct physical symptoms, as demonstrated by before and after pictures in the Faces of Meth™ program. Signs of chronic use include weight loss, tooth decay and cracked teeth (“Meth Mouth”), psychosis and hallucinations, sores on the body from picking at skin, and formication (an abnormal skin sensation akin to “bugs crawling on skin”).

Dayumm, looking like a professional male model. He should look like this more often, rather than “I just woke up, rolled out of bed, and put on whatever clothes smelled half-fresh on my floor.” This is a seriously good look for him.

It is one of the most anticipated interviews of the year, and details of Robert Pattinson’s chat with Jon Stewart this evening are already starting to leak.
The Twilight actor is set to endure his first televised interview since news of Kristen Stewart’s infidelities with married director Rupert Sanders broke at the end of last month.
While it was presumed that the 49-year-old host of the pre-recorded interview would be banned from asking awkward questions, it seems he managed to worm the topic into conversation.

During an episode of The Daily Show, to air on Comedy Central, Jon joked: ‘The world has ended!’

But R-Patz held his own, according to Life & Style, quipping: ‘It has!’
He then added: ‘That was my attempt at a joke.’
To which Jon responded: ‘You’re better off. Kick her to the curb!’
Jon reportedly began the interview by handing Robert a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream, saying: ‘Let’s talk about this, man-to-man.’
One online blogger, professing to be a chauffeur for Pattinson’s latest film Cosmopolis, appeared to have been inside the recording session and witnessed everything first-hand.
The Twitter user, known only as Tinker Bell, said: ‘Rob was real.

‘Awkward and kinda sad at parts but it was still handled with class and a touches of humor.
‘In between the show, when Rob was gone, Jon said he’s such a sweet guy. Nice kid and for this to happen *head shakes*’

The perfect single man.. i love him all my support

nice to see him out! we LOVE you rob and wish for the best things for you. walk on xx

He looks so much better without Kristen!! He’s gorgeous. Glad to see he’s looking well.

do you guys not see the bags under his eyes? clearly hasn’t been sleeping well

I’m too old to watch Twilight, but I think this boy’s performance in Cosmopolis was great. He has charismatic looks and he’s talented when in the hands of serious directors. He can have a great “adult” career.

Im not gay and love females alot,but Kristen Stewart is one stupid b!tch Even I think Robert Pattison is a good looking guy.

Why are people so excited about this? Apparently Rob will reunite with Kristen for the premiere of Twilight or promoting it.

looking handsome Rob !!! as always :)

but people you need to stop insulting kristen, she didn’t do anything bad to you and it’s to rob to judge her, not you! so shut up
leave them alone
support him for his movie, but don’t attack his personal life! please have some brain ! ! !

siennagold @ 08/14/2012 at 4:17 am

I think he’s a lot more cuter now! He looked unkempt before but he’s more gorgeous now!

Yeah, he’s all right. He doesn’t look heart broken or anything. Move on over to the next one.

@su: So true. It’s terrifying how, judging from the comments on these four pages, people are hoping to see some kind of public lynching of her. People are so dumb.

there is no doubt he has got talent and wish him all the best am sure he will do great.

nepenthes @ 08/14/2012 at 3:13 pm

This suit looks good on him.
He kinda reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaal in these pics though….Dunno why!

British Latin American @ 08/14/2012 at 4:09 pm

Rob looks every inch a glamorous hollywood star with some top male model thrown in.

remedios collins @ 08/16/2012 at 2:13 am

im speechless i dont know what to say more, your so hot and sexy and im nearly collapsing,you are no.1 in my heart and you deserves all the best,go,go.go rob.