Joshua Jackson: 'Fringe' Set with Georgina Haig!

Joshua Jackson: 'Fringe' Set with Georgina Haig!

Joshua Jackson wears a futuristic cop outfit on the set of his show Fringe on Monday (August 13) in Vancouver, Canada.

The 34-year-old actor was joined on set by his co-star Georgina Haig, who plays the role of Henrietta Bishop on the hit sci-fi show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joshua Jackson

Over the weekend, Joshua was joined by his girlfriend Diane Kruger for a stroll along the beach and a romantic dinner at the Boathouse restaurant.

25+ pictures inside of Joshua Jackson on the set of Fringe

joshua jackson fringe set with georgina haig 26
joshua jackson fringe set with georgina haig 27
joshua jackson fringe set with georgina haig 28

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Fringe, Georgina Haig, Joshua Jackson

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

I think I’m georgina and josh ship, she is much more beautiful and hot than diane

I love Josh, but I’m worried about his career after this show ends. He’s so happy carrying his girlfriends purse around and playing the role of elbow candy, that I can’t see him really looking for the perfect role. He would do well with a meaty role that involved a love interest, he had such great chemistry when he was on DC.

sarcasm,Georgina Is more famous than Anna because she is in jj

@rose:

and out of Anna Torvs work, besides fringe, have been successful? It’s not like Anna has any academy awards, Emmy nominations under her belt so go away you damn hypocrite. Sorry but Saturn awards don’t count. Actually One week was quite successful since josh was nominated and won for best actor at the genie awards (the Canadian version of the academy awards) and josh starred in aurora borealis which was successful at film festivals and josh was nominated for satellite awards.

So, rose, I suggest you use all your energy worrying about what josh is doing on your obsessive love for Anna torv. Ok dear?
I mean what fan spends more time worrying out an actor they clearly hate and less on the one they actually like?

ajfknjanjkn @ 08/15/2012 at 11:45 am

I like it . Sadly, My boyfriend and me broke up a month ago. yeah.. i’m27 ,beautiful,lonely and still hurting.i may be in need of an older guys to love..still..My friends told me about . Ŵėalthyluv.c’om.(a best place for singles) and i got curious about it.. they met their boyfriends there.,It’s the best place to me’et a rich soul mate. i cant risk myself..So i got a username flyerdu there in order to find a new boyfriend. Is it wrong?

@Kerri:

You know Kerri, josh works 16 hrs a day 7 days a week and has been doing this for 5 years now. Unless YOU work those kind of hours, don’t criticize josh for using that free time to be a HUMAN BEING and having a life and hanging out with his own girlfriend.

@Georgina12:
haven’t you take your medicine yet?

Mass Effect @ 08/15/2012 at 12:16 pm

@Georgina12:

Actually Josh and the Fringe crew work 5 days a week (per SAG union rules.) Do your homework first before spewing off more nonsense.

@sarcasm:

I don’t need no damn medicine to defend MY FAVORITE ACTOR.

he works 17 hours a day and does almost nothing in the series, Anna and john how many hours they must work ? 34 hours by day?

@cele:

Shut up. I hate Anna and John fans.

I’m going to miss this show. Why do all the quality shows fade away and the garbage reality shows thrive like cockroaches?
Fringe was an amazing show. I watched it faithfully, but, hopefully, we’ll get to see Joshua in other stuff.

provocation @ 08/15/2012 at 1:03 pm

“ANNA TORV
Her Olivia Dunham could’ve been another genre-TV mannequin: point your gun, look pretty, lean on the hunky leading man. But in Fringe’s four years on the air, the Aussie added layer after layer of depth, of longing, proving her both essential and irresistible. Could be the next … Jodie Foster.”

@cele:

Moron, there is only 24 hrs in a day.

I only hope Fringe would have continued with at least 2 more seasons.

Georgina12 @ 08/15/2012 at 1:50 pm

Anna Torv fans are some of the nastiest, rudest and arrogant fanbase there is. I hate them and I hate Anna Torv. I hope fringe ends so that aussie **** will go back to Australia and NEVER RETURN!

joke-list awards @ 08/15/2012 at 3:18 pm

@provocation:

who made this list? was that person drunk?

damian lewis already tried making movies after “bands of bothers”, it didnt happen for him, that’s why he went back to tv.
same with nathan fillion.

EMILY VANCAMP????? seriously??

ALLISON WILLIAMS????? seriously???

does this person who made the list actually watch those shows?

anna torv??? now i know for sure the writer of this list was drunk.
jodie foster can ACT,is intelligent and can speak different languages.

anna torv, NOT so much. she talks/flaps with her hands like a ret*rd when she talks, so annoying. she looks really stupid when she does that.

i’m still waiting on anna to show me a scene where she actually really cries. i want to see TEARs falling down her face and not some dry tears.
maybe anna can take some acting lesson from georgina haig.
remember georgina last scene( episode 419), THAT my friend is what i call really really crying, a really emotional scene.

jealous fans of josh, all praise the press go to Anna and John, josh is out of praise, in these four years I never read any praise for his performance

miserable,psycho fans @ 08/15/2012 at 4:51 pm

insecure fans of anna torv, they have now place for anna torv, so they have to wait until something appears on this site with joshua in it, so they can show her their love.

why do they insist on naming her everytime josh showes up somewhere?

so envious, so bitter and miserable.

if you want anna to be famous, she can always make a s*x tape.

she already went nude, the next step would be the kardashian way.

then she will be famous, and maybe her psycho fans will shut their mounth.

miserable,psycho fans @ 08/15/2012 at 5:12 pm

*mouth*

provocation @ 08/15/2012 at 5:14 pm

these are pics of the filming of fringe,and everything that relates to fringe will attract the fans of show

john noble is the only and true star of fringe. the rest of the cast is okay.
but without him,there is no fringe.

even with the terrible season 4, john noble was the only one who got praise for his performance.

he is the star!

Here’s what I think is funny, Josh and his lack of his commitment ring. Everybody seems to forget that not too long ago he was making a fool of himself waving that thing around so proudly. He was declaring his undying love to his partner when she couldn’t seem to do the same. Sure Diane could mention how she made him a real fashionable man by picking out his clothes, while he is regretful that she threw all his clothes away. She could mention that she had never seen Dawson’s Creek because she didn’t want to see him bloated and pimply while he holds her purse on the red carpet looking like a fool. I think his relationship with this cold woman will last longer than his remaining time in Hollywood. Why you ask, because he’s an idiotic fool.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All