Olivier Martinez & Nahla: Weekend Shopping Trip!

Olivier Martinez & Nahla: Weekend Shopping Trip!

Olivier Martinez carries his fiancee Halle Berry‘s daughter Nahla while out doing some shopping on Saturday (August 11) in Los Angeles.

The duo grabbed a few grocery items before hopping in their car.

That same day, Olivier, Halle, and Nahla caught a performance of the musical Mary Poppins!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Olivier Martinez

The next week, on Monday (August 13), Olivier went out to lunch at The Little Door Restaurant in Los Angeles.

10+ pictures inside of Olivier Martinez and Nahla doing some shopping, and Olivier leaving lunch…

olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 01
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 02
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 03
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 04
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 05
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 06
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 07
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 08
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 09
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 10
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 11
olivier martinez nahla sunday shopping 12

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

These photos break my heart. It should be Gabriel taking his daughter on a saturday shopping trip, not mommy’s latest boy toy. I’m sure Oliver is a perfectly nice man, but still its got to sting if Gabriel saw these pics.

Olivier is like Nahla’s REAL father. He spends more time with her than Gabriel.

peachypie @ 08/14/2012 at 1:58 pm

I agree , it should be Gabriel. and I’m not “sure” Oliver is a perfectly nice man. He could very well be a pervert. Mommies should not allow their boyfriends unsupervised time with their children. If I were her father, I be really pissed!!!

peachypie @ 08/14/2012 at 2:07 pm

@ Sayer…now I’m really worried. We hear about child abuse every day in the paper. When will women learn. Your children are your most precious assets. Next, we’ll hear “he bathes her and everything”. No, I am not a victim of child abuse, but it makes me so mad when I hear of instances (which lately seems daily). Pedophiles are not all “dirty, old men”. Many are young and handsome, and always seem to find women with young children. Gabriel, get your daughter and have a talk with her. As mommy seems to be “too in love to care”

Halle may be a bit psycho due to her troubled childhood, but Gabriel is a racist a-hole. There’s no excuse for ignorance.

Come on people really????

There are many families that have step parents. That is going to be her Step father. There is no reason why he “shouldnt” be alone with her. Im sure Halle wont not get engaged to a man if she felt her daughter was for any reason in harms way with him.

Stop being so judgemental. So im assuming you all think that families with step parents should always have the biological parent present?
Give me a break!!!!

@Bella: He’s racist but he is engaged to a black woman?

BabyXgirl @ 08/14/2012 at 2:32 pm

@anna: These photos BREAK YOUR HEART, really? Seriously?? GET A LIFE

Olivier Martinez should have had his own kids, if he likes them so much!
I bet he was too busy being a womanizer when he was young, or may be he’s infertile.

Man, some of you people are sick! Can you just take it for what it is? Maybe Olivier wants to be a good father figure to Nahla! Maybe he loves her as if he would for his own biological daughter? And–shocker!–she may love him (as a father)!! O.M.G.!! -__-

I found those pictures very cute ? Olivier is French and love Halle and her child so much, he’s behaving like a real man, not trying to take Gabriel’s place, but just trying to bound with the apple of Halle’s eyes…
you hating on Olivier girls are just so bored..get a life, get lost or keep hating ion JJ, whatevs! you are so pathetic and sad it’s worthless to giving you a reply , or trying to understanding your your dark hearted of yours.

you hating on Olivier girls are just so bored..get a life, get lost or keep hating ion JJ, whatevs! you are so pathetic and sad it’s worthless to giving you a reply , or trying to understanding your dark heart of yours.

@Brittany:

He called her and the nanny the n-word multiple times and racially abused her in other ways. He’s also not engaged to a black women. Nice research!

Nahla is so beautiful! She looks like her father.

For all of you haters who hides behind a computer and bully people. Nahla is four years old. Halle has been with olivier nearly two years. He probably lives with them. Her father lives outside of the home so of course she is going to bond with Olivier. What is wrong with that? How comes you evil don’t say anything about JLo and her boy toy always having her kids? give me a break!

Big Teddy You know what be concern about your self and your family. Stop worrying about halle and her family. Get a life!!!

BIG TEDDYBEAR @ 08/14/2012 at 7:09 pm

jani so do you get a life do you know them DO you live next door .MISS I have two grow son and I NEVER leave them alone with my boyfriend or have sex with him with boys right their, I PUT THEM FIRST MY SONS LOVE ME BECAUDE I PUT THEM FIRST THANK YOU. she will lean the hard way

BIG TEDDYBEAR @ 08/14/2012 at 7:27 pm

HALLE GROW UP you can not fool the court these pictures with Olivier and NAHLA are over kill and fake

BIG TEDDYBEAR @ 08/14/2012 at 7:44 pm

just jared if you can save a child from abuse you should put it out there no hide it

Why should this be Gabriel? So don’t you think Gabriel has his time with her? Perhaps this is Halle’s time and Olivier is out with them. Why are you folks acting like you know these people or their every move? Sickening..

@peachypie: you wrote too much. I just see a cute family.

Maxing Outfits @ 08/15/2012 at 8:08 am

just jared are you working for halle berry like TMZ

Halle goes to court @ 08/16/2012 at 6:54 am

Besides the Halle’s extended bday with OM & Nahla–damage control posters could be right–she goes to Court today:

@Bella: Hi Blle, I think the person she was referring to was Gabriel. He is the one who is supposed to have used the terms in dealing with the mother and the nanny. According to the judge in the case today, he has not seen original documents, that will be problematic for Gabriel because those will be original work documents and those are what it resulted in the final report indicating “personal issues”. A term I used to use when I had to write reports to get drug hiked doctors off a college campus or where they had problems with alcohol or underage females and the like. Doesn’t look like he might have a drug or alcohol problem, but his might be of a social issue, i.e., trouble with races, etc. That woul be enough to identify in the “personal issues” category. Especially if you have to get the report to the head of an area and don’t need it seen by secretaries and the like. Hope this helps.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All