Robert Pattinson: 'Daily Show' Appearance - First Interview

Robert Pattinson: 'Daily Show' Appearance - First Interview

Robert Pattinson gives his first public interview since the cheating scandal involving Kristen Stewart on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, which aired on Monday night (August 13).

“Welcome, Twilight fans, this is a topical comedy show mostly dealing with politics and the media.” Jon said at the opening of the show.

“I’m worried about you. Is everything alright?” Jon asked Robert, who wore Gucci.

“Now I’m going to sound like an idiot. But, like, my biggest problem in life is that I’m cheap. I didn’t hire a publicist” Rob said. “And in every awkward interview, normally actors get everything scripted. I’m going to hire a publicist.”

During the interview, Jon brought out Ben and Jerry’s ice cream as a way to console Robert.

“Don’t you think? Listen, the last time I had a bad breakup, Ben and Jerry got me through,” Jon said. So I thought you and I could bond over this and talk about, ‘Boy, you are better off. Kick her [Kristen] to the curb! Whatever.’”

Check out Robert‘s interview below…

Robert Pattinson – “Daily Show”

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

Man fat people make me sick, eat to live not live to eat you repulsive freaks, they waste so much food feeding their disgusting bodies when it could be used to feed a whole African family for a week, not only are they gluttonous heathens they cost tax payers millions of dollars paying for their heart diseases, diabetes and their welfare checks for them being too “fat” to work. Also they make up so many bullshit excuses for eating like pigs and not exercising.

you are the besttttt ROBBBBB ILOVE YOU

nepenthes @ 08/14/2012 at 4:04 pm

To the people who say that he looks “relieved”, “alive again”, “completely different” blah, blah more blah, get real idiots; that’s the way he ALWAYS handles his interviews, h’s always cool and funny. Nothing has changed, it’s obvious to anyone who has been following his interviews.
I don’t know if he actually ever was a couple with Kristen, but his behaviour in this interview is the same just as in any interview of his. So cut all the “brave” and “graceful” non-sense.

Nataliemoscow @ 08/14/2012 at 4:15 pm

he’s flawless, love him..

He has a pained look in his eyes. Feel so badly for him.

British Latin American @ 08/14/2012 at 7:55 pm

Rob is so beautifully poised, and beautiful to boot.

@nepenthes: I agree Rob’s behavior was the same. Perhaps slightly more awkward and uncomfortable (you can tell he was trying…). BUT…the fact that his behavior WAS the same, it’s a huge compliment by its own right! Shows that regardless of all the garbage that has been happening to him, he can still find it inside himself to be genuine. That’s brave. That’s graceful. Props to him for that. I couldn’t have been easy, even though he tried as hard as he could to make it look like it was.

‘Boy, you are better off. Kick her to the curb! Whatever.’” LMAO!!!!

blue eyes @ 08/15/2012 at 1:23 am

@K: Rob sucks, if he cannot forgive her, she will do better without him. she deserves better and she will find it. rob is not good enough for her.

blue eyes @ 08/15/2012 at 1:25 am

rob is a creep and he doesn’t deserve KRISTEN, she can and will find someone who really loves her.

bella4ever @ 08/15/2012 at 1:28 am

KRISTEN will always be the best thing to ever happen to rob. she will do better than him.

@blue eyes: If you think Rob not good enough for Kristen, then why on earth would you want him to forgive her? You are contradicting yourself in your clearly blind Stewart obsession…

@blue eyes: If you think Kristen is so great and deserves better,,then don’t you think she should of broken up with Rob first before getting it on with a MARRIED man in broad daylight??
She acted stupidly and like a hormonal teenager by doing it public. If she did not want Rob any more and was having se xy thoughts about another man–she should of quietly broken up with him.

**************************ROBERT PATTINSON YOU SHOULD GO FOR RACHEL LEIGH COOK SHE SEEMS FAITHFUL AND REAL GORGEOUS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Ellie: HE SHOULD DATE RACHEL LEIGH COOK DONT U THINK SHE SEEMS GENUINE AND BEUTIFUL!!!!!

nepenthes @ 08/15/2012 at 7:24 am

@yesiam: As I said, I’m not really sure about the nature of his relationship with Kristen, so I don’t know if he’s devastated/sad or whatever.
I’m just stating the obvious- he’s the same in this interview as in all of his interviews – calm, funny, and in good spirits.

@nepenthes: I got what you are saying. My reply was only to point out what I did point out. The media frenzy created by the scandal is enough to affects him, regardless or whether or not he feels “devastated/sad” (your words) about Kristen. The topic is being brought on every single interview. That’s why him being “calm, funny, and in good spirits” (your words) means something to some people. Have you said what you said without calling other people “idiots” (your words, again), it wouldn’t have sound so abrasive. ;)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All