Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Yogurtland Twosome!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Yogurtland Twosome!

Kim Kardashian keeps close to her boyfriend Kanye West as they make their way into Yogurtland on Thursday (August 16) in Honolulu, Hawaii.

The 31-year-old reality star and 35-year-old rapper treated themselves to some frozen yogurt before heading back to their car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Earlier in the week, Kim held onto Kanye‘s arm as they made their way into an the same frozen yogurt shop.

In case you missed it, check out Kim on the cover of New York magazine’s fashion issue.

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at Yogurtland…

kim kardashian kanye west yogurtland twosome 01
kim kardashian kanye west yogurtland twosome 11

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Jeremy Renner @ 08/17/2012 at 9:52 am

The world wide publicity tours shows no signs of slowing down.

lol, leather boots in Hawaii. Keep it classy.

That is what you pack for a summer vacation to Hawaii? Haha. She looks ridiculous.

Kim just proved that she is one nasty w. hore by making an appearance in Kanyes video to diss Kris Humphries, who’s legally still her husband.
TRASH!!!

Her outfit is ridiculous!! He bf…I don’t need to comment on that! Go away!!

Kim is beautiful, they make a cute couple. I want some ice cream now…

Leather and high knee boots during August in Hawaii…Damn Kim you really make it so easy…

Al eyes on Me Me Me!

I don’t get it.. everyone HATES them yet the KUNTdashians are popular than ever.. when will this stop? can we forget about them like heidi + spencer from the hills???

Why aren’t they ever holding hands?

Please someone bur kim’s outfit..

If she does not work out and stay thin she’s not going to carry the extra weight well. Could be a Jessica Simpson type of deal all over again. If she can’t keep a thin figure, Kanye may just start looking elsewhere.

Leather boots in the damned summertime???!! Kim WTH is on your mind? SMDH………………………..

Love keeping up with the kardashians and I love kourtney and kim’s style!! :))))

retrobanana @ 08/17/2012 at 11:14 am

save this outfit for the fall kim..jeeze its still summer and your in hawaii….you arent victoria beckham

who the heck wears black pleather in Hawaii? she looks like a cheap sl*t as usual. really, she looks like she would smell in that outfit.

What’s with the leather?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/17/2012 at 11:33 am

@Livvyloo: …That’s not a vacation. Kanye’s there working on music and she went to visit. Do people that rich who travel so much really take “summer vacations”..? LOL They’re probably been to 10 different countries already this summer, and you’re talking about her thursday (daytime) outfit. ahahahahahaha

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/17/2012 at 11:35 am

@Livvyloo: Should they hold hands every second of every day? what a stupid fcuking question. LMAO

she’s such a poser. now that she’s dating kanye, she’s always wearing black like him

I’ve heard that she doesn’t need to pack any clothes when she travels with Kanye. He gets her truckloads of clothes from the best designers in the world and she gets to wear whatever she wants. So as you can see, it pays off to be sl.utty.

@lolo:

Could not agree with you more. I hope Kris takes both of them to the Bank!!!!!!!

@A E-G:

I KNOW!! And in Hawaii????

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:

That’s not a stupid question. Why can’t she ask a question without you being all rude and nasty?

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:

Im just going to assume kanye styled her, WTF is she wearing

Kim Kardashian is a real celebrity!

It is 96 degrees in Honolulu and she’s wearing boots? Is she from a cold climate? Main Land people are really strange people. lol

kim get the f. out with your hooker boots. and kanye go away, fake relationships are for people who were once a big deal in the first place… that excludes you

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/17/2012 at 1:22 pm

@Rocky: You’re even dumber for typing that. You’re nobodies superhero on here, STFU, jackasss.

Okay, it takes alot for me to be mad and “celebrity” news don’t really bother me. I don’t waste my energy or emotions into stupid things HOWEVER, I’m breaking my rules, being a hypocrite and saying THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN!!!! REALLY KIM?! REALLY?!

Honolulu is like a 2nd home to me, been traveling there since I was little. Even with my cute little summer outfits i have planned, I still feel over dressed. Hawaii is so laid back and chill, all you really need are just shorts and a shirt or tank with flip flops. Seriously. I’m starting to like you back when you were with Kris. At least you had good style back then… it was actually cute and LOGICAL. I’m not a fan of yours but you’re seriously a pretty girl. You have access to the cutest outfits – take advantage of it!! Screw Kanye and this “i wear black” movement.

iKim Kardashian ‘s honestly perfection. Her style is impeccable.

her boyfriend is just too perfect.

Kim lost weight!

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:

You are one vulgar piece of trash. People like you are so sad. People who constantly swear are people who can’t put sentences together intelligently. I guess you fall into that category. And by the way, I can say whatever I want to say, just like you, but I don’t have to swear because I can get my point across without using swear words. Pick yourself out of that sewer you live in and learn some class.

urbigfatasses @ 08/17/2012 at 2:30 pm

he appears to follow behind her like a lil puppy dog LOL

lafamepoma @ 08/17/2012 at 2:41 pm

with that clothes she looks like a prostitute, and they wear all black or all white clothes they’re boring, and him wearing all black doesn’t fit him, he needs to wear soft colors, and they don’t look very in love for each other

they look like a high school couple that coordinate outfits ugh

Say it ain't so @ 08/17/2012 at 3:56 pm

What is she wearing? F.A.I.L. She’s been looking like a fool since dati g Kanye.

ugliest boots ever made. (or are those leather leg-warmers and the boots are underneath? either way… they’re terrible.)

Gross. They’re always eating icecream or yoghurt…dairy is foul…explains her fat ass and dumb-ass “intellect’.

Fuggthischick @ 08/18/2012 at 8:28 am

My life would be alot less irritating if her face wouldnt constantly pop up everywhere, WTF