Taylor Swift: Bikini Day with Shirtless Conor Kennedy!

Taylor Swift: Bikini Day with Shirtless Conor Kennedy!

Taylor Swift sports a cute red polka dot bikini while beachside and holding hands with shirtless boyfriend Conor Kennedy on Friday (August 17) in Cape Cod, Mass.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Swift

Last week, the 22-year-old “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” singer purchased a home in Hyannis Port, Mass., across the street from Conor‘s grandmother Ethel. The 13-room home with seven bedrooms and five bathrooms was reportedly scooped up for $4.9 million (it was originally listed for $14 million).

Taylor and her beau, the 18-year-old grandson of Robert F. Kennedy, were first spotted holding hands in late July.

FYI: Taylor is carrying Coach’s Legacy Leather Saddle bag.

30+ pictures inside of bikini-clad Taylor Swift and shirtless Conor Kennedy

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Camelot is dead.

red lipstick to the beach?

Cute. But I do believe that is a two piece bathing suit NOT a bikini.

Another break up song on the way. Dear Conor?

I think her swimsuit is Retro-Cool. I actually really do like it. Modest and cute all at the same time.

The Kennedy’s are trying so hard to be relevant again. Not gonna happen. Everyone knows the Kennedy family is rotten to the core.

Taylor Swift is headed down the path of destruction. So sad.

What 22 year old needs a 13 room home? I’m 22…even if I had the money, I wouldn’t buy a home with 13 rooms. That’s crazy.

she’s too old for him.
when he acts a fool she better not complain.
it would be unreasonable for her to expect too much FROM AN 18 YEAR OLD.

Whenever I see her bathing suits, I want to break out and do the Charleston..

she is trying to look ultra retro thats why she is wearing red lip color to the beach.

Bennnnnnnn @ 08/18/2012 at 3:40 pm

Red lipstick + a hideous bikini = FAIL

Did she borrow grandma Ethel’s bathing suit? Taylor like her granny panties so much.

In the pictures of them walking on the sand with the kids it kinda looks like she’s their nanny.. This ‘couple’ really weirds me out.

She’s just a kid trying to find her way. I hope she can level it out and not write so many man-hating songs. Maybe dating this guy will make her happy. I’d rather wish her well than rip her.

And as a guy, there is certainly nothing wrong with dating older women. I think it may be a lot of guys fantasy to do that Couger thing. :)

@candace: She’s 22. How is 22 TOO OLD to date an 18 year old?

SHE LOOKS LIKE A NANNY, and she’s too old for him

@anon: ack, they weird me out too!!

@jon in question of maturity a 23 year old dating a 18 year old boy who btw is still in high school is kinda creepy, but if she’s happy….

Can you scream photo-op any more? Who wears lipstick to swim?!

Unbelievably poor judgment on Ms Swift’s part.

siennagold @ 08/18/2012 at 3:56 pm

I’m not fond of her bathing suits. She seems to favor retro swimwear.

groundcontrol @ 08/18/2012 at 3:59 pm

Cripes! It sure looks like Conor has a big cock. Lucky Taylor!

I always thought Taylor Swift was such a nice girl. Then she gets hooked up with this horrible Kennedy family. They are all alcoholics, drug users and philanderers. There has not been one Kennedy man who has been faithful.

I sure hope Conor treats Taylor better than his dad treatment of his mother. But what are the chances of that happening really?

hello-lover @ 08/18/2012 at 4:07 pm

I LOVE that everyone is a “*****” and a “****” for dating around except her…

Black-Dahlia @ 08/18/2012 at 4:15 pm

She is creepy.

She is trying hard to get the Jackie O look. Very patriotic with the Kennedy’s with her red,white and blue outfits. She’s so stupid

eu não gosto dela …e nem faço conta dele!!!ele ta horrorosa !!!!!

JFK Jr was awesome and so was his wife. And Caroline is pretty cool too.

nice bulge Conor!

minimum 8 inch! haha

taylor doesn’t look pretty at all when she’s not wearing too much makeup or when she isn’t all dressed up…

The Kennedy family really is jinxed!

There is something seriously wrong with this girl. Does she really think this relationship is going to last that she needs to buy a mansion across the street from the Kennedy compound? Very weird.

DAYUMM! O_O He’s got a big one!

Taylor started dating him when he was only 17. She is a pedo and Kennedy stalker. She is also style challenged. Major fail, all of it.

Oh, dear. This woman gives me the creeps. She’s too desperate to become a Kennedy, trapping an 18-yr-old boy. How soon before she’s pregnant and they’re getting married?

Conor is super hot!

Ugly swim suit. and who wears lipstick to the beach?

shameeeee @ 08/18/2012 at 5:40 pm

Without make-up this girl is hideous. Show your true face, Taylor!

Run from the Kennedy’s………………………………………………………That family is cursed!!!! Being around that family she will have alot of songs to write about.

Did you need to point out that he was shirtless? Isn’t that obvious from the photos.

What people don’t understand is that Taylor Swift is a 12 year old, stuck in a 22 year old body. I feel more bad for this Connor kid imagine all the crap he has to hear her go on about 24/7. But was it really necessary for her to buy a house near his grandmother? Whatever I’m just waiting for the drama and Connor hating songs that will follow in a couple weeks.

Boobjob!!!! She def had one!

Gale Parrish @ 08/18/2012 at 6:17 pm

Pathetic, what is wrong with all you and your hateful comments. She is wholesome by todays standards. The Kennedy’s have a lot to be proud of
Eunice Shiver started the Special Olympics. Sargent Shiver started the Peace Corps. Why do you all resent young people having a little romance. I have never heard anything about her doing drugs, drinking and wild partying. I think JEALOUSY rears its ugly head.

MileyCyrusRocks @ 08/18/2012 at 6:21 pm

Connor has a really big d***!

She purchased a house right across the street from his grandma? It confirms my suspicions that she’s an possessive/clingy girlfriend.

@Gale Parrish: “She is wholesome by todays standard” REALLY? Did you not hear all fifty songs she wrote trashing other girls and her ex-boyfriends? I don’t call that wholesome, I call that pathetic.

It’s a two piece bathing suit, not a bikini.

@DB: #5

Yeah, I love her two piece bathing suit.

@mary: #6

You are SO ignorant. The Kennedy’s are more relevant than you are, clown.

Careful dear. When he breaks up with you, writing a song to trash him will not be wise. This family is not to be messed with. Hint: Marilyn Monroe, anymore?

Edit: Kennedys.

@conrad: #25

And you are a jackass.

As much as people keep thumbing down the “bulge” comments, there is no way to really ignore…that. I mean this boy is soft and in water……

With that being said, I’m not surprised Taylor is dating someone younger. She’s always acted like she was 13, and innocent. Even though that was an act, I mean come on girl not only did you bang John Mayer but you banged Jake Gyllenhaal too. Let’s be real.

In addition to that, those two just mentioned were GROWN men. Look back at the picture, and then read “GROWN men” again.Got it? Good. She’s not missing anything with that 4 year age gap.

Get it, Taylor!!!!!

For the people who are calling the kennedy’s drug users and alcoholics on here are gutless because this site is generally spammed by 15 yr olds — i’m sure you all have a tumblr so i’d recommend you post your rant there and see what happens — Taylor swift is less than innocent. If any one else “dated” as much as she did they’d be called a wh*re. This is just a P.R stunt. Both have a sh*t load of money and could go to a private beach but they want the publicity.

What a weird couple. She’s robbing the cradle. The Kennedys are so ugly. Why is she dating him? Strange.

DirtyDuck @ 08/18/2012 at 8:47 pm

How wholesome she is!

Lots of hole and then some.

And Conor clearly has a lot to give! That is one big cock!

I think conor Kennedy is on here and he is the one who made is on here and is writing about his d-ick size. I mean he is 18, what else do we expect.

KAY blood @ 08/18/2012 at 9:24 pm

I see a lot of comments expressing concern about the age difference and even though there is only a four year difference, at this particular time in their lives it is huge. This could be a summer fling. Live and learn.

They are such an awkward couple imho. I don’t see the romance, the chemistry. I see just friends trying to have chemistry for publicity.

@creed: LOLLLLL Forreal. you know that smartas*s trolls this site. and so does taylor swift. snore! they’re made for each other.

She had better hope this rs never ends, cos when this does it’s gonna be such a disaster. Don’t see this ending well at all.

How to capoeira

@Denise: I think their continuing relevancy died along with JFK Jr. No other Kennedy had the public and media interest, as well as the charisma that he did.

Is she trying to channel Jackie with all this 50′s crap she is wearing? I love Jackie’s style. Taylor cannot pull it off. And she is way too old for that kid. I know it is only 4 years, but 4 years is a HUGE age difference when you are 18.

Love Taylor and her music.

my only complaint is that Cape Cod is not a town, its a region, people need to get that straight. I live on the Cape, and its much bigger than a town.

Since we’re on the topic of Conor’s d*ck, I think that bulge has something to do with the type of boxers he’s wearing which is called “trunk,” not to be confused with the regular boxer.

@Effy: i actually think she IS wholesome. she is not arrogant, vain, and she doesn’t act like a know-it-all. she is as sweet to her fans as a star could be. she’s never even cursed in a song – there was only ONE song where she “trashes” a girl who swept her ex boyfriend (Joe Jonas, ick) off his feet. taylor was angry and jealous when she wrote that. she has never actually spoken out against Camilla in interviews — she has kept it pretty quiet after writing that song. i believe a songwriter is allowed to tell whatever story he/she wants as long as it’s kept honest.

@hello-lover: it might look like she ‘dates’ around, but it’s obvious to everyone that she doesn’t sleep around. she was clearly serious about every single guy she has been with. most girls at this age just do “hook ups” (ew)

no wonder taylor stucked to this boy, he has an exploding giant ****!

@CAREE FAN: thanks conor kennedy. isn’t it your bed time?

I mean honestly the retro outfits combined with her having purchased a house across from Ethel makes it so obvious that she’s trying to get in with the Kennedy clan. And I guess being a pedophile was her only way in.

@CAREE FAN: lol its conor kennedy! baby boy doesn’t ur school start tommorrow?

@mimi: you’re jealous, huh? Let the people who have the blessing of being in love in peace.

Someone is horny lol!

oh my… the size of his bulge is amusing :O

@creed: i think his nap-time comes before that.

ilikeitmore @ 08/19/2012 at 7:28 am

UGLY GIRL WITH UGLY BOY.I HATE TAYLOR

Taylor…………..schoolbus.

T.Swift run away as fast as you can from the Kennedy curse

Swift calculates this romance to her advantage. Never will she write a hate song about the Kennedy boy…. it will be more of the Enchanted version. Note: I keep getting Paris Hilton and Taylor Swift mixed-up!

@Natalie:
yes because she thinks she’s the 20′s classic beauty with that bathing suit and the red lips!

@conrad:
it’s not like she’s a saint…how many songs have she sung on her boyfriends?? plenty! and each song is dedicated to a different guy! just because their publicists project their image out in a certain way and they act in a way to make up an image to sell their nauseating records through that image alone! Yes, kennedys have the unfaithful gene in them, but she’s not a minor..a freakin 22 year-old messing with a hardly-legal-teenager! It’s not like it’s gona stay on for long..she’s probably going through the lyrics in her head as conor’s little things piss her off!

Juanita la piñata @ 08/19/2012 at 2:01 pm

I think she’s just dating him because of his last name.

Conor’s packing sm HEAT dayum kid!

Anyone who thinks this girl has had a serious relationship needs a head check. She’s still a v*irgin trying to get inspiration for her next song. The first time she really gets her heart broken, we’ll hear a song with more than teenybopper angst in it.

Taylor’s next new hit song: He was 18 and I was 22 when he told me he was in love with my new cat named Floozy !

villedeville @ 08/19/2012 at 5:41 pm

@CAREE FAN:
‘Exploding Giant ****!’……….That will be the title of the song she’ll be singing when they break up.

TWPUMPKIN @ 08/19/2012 at 6:03 pm

Come on Taylor….. Really? An 18 year old boy? You can do soooooooi much better.

RebekahMikaelson @ 08/19/2012 at 7:14 pm

@Natalie:
What’s wrong with it?

RebekahMikaelson @ 08/19/2012 at 7:17 pm

Personally, I don’t like her and her choises, but I love the swimsuit and the lipstick.

Uk English Rose @ 08/19/2012 at 8:18 pm

Taylor is a CREEPER for dating this BOY.
A male at 17 (the age she started dating him) is a CHILD, sorry. Taylor is a predatory CREEPER-PEDO and should be ashamed. What a disgusting display and YES I’d say the same about a man!! A 17/18 year old is a kid! She’s been with a myriad of MEN i Hollywod and music – this CHILD she is dating is JUST GETTING STARTED. She is disgusting!

I agree with you. They have done a lot of great things and so has she. People are just jealous why even take the time to look them up and comment if you hate them so. They are happy and I am happy for them. People just need to get a life and leave them alone.

@noble:

No, jealousy is not main cause of people negatively commenting on Taylor Swift. Swift’s squeaky-clean image no doubt has helped her sell millions of tunes and other products to innocent little girl fans. But her disingenuous public image is slowly but surely being exposed to all of us. Some of us former fans definitely feel betrayed by her calculated manipulation.

weird couple, not liking the bathing suit tay, sorry.

The Kennedy path is the wrong one. Taylor is very cute – but very misguided in the man dept. Dating an 18 year old boy when you are a 22 year old girl?? He is still a little boy. And wow does he need rescuing. Don’t care if his last name is Kennedy. Take a look at that family! They ooze disfunction! Momma just killed herself in the family barn. Girlfriend, you need an OLDER man! Perhaps one from a stable family… you should’ve plunked your $5mil on a home closer to Jake Gyllenhaal!

How come there’s no picture of Jake and Taylor kissing?

@JJINNJ:

Yes, It’s time for Taylor to be placed in Time-Out.

Why would anyone relocate and buy a HOME when dating a teenager..this is some hick pregnant at 16 business…

The teenagers parents should be worried at such a move…but oh I forgot..mother went into a tailspin after enduring years of philandering g from hubby who is currently trying to wife up another woman… So apparently Taylor is not the legal Guardian…

The kennedy family must have made a deal with the devil…because its just too many bad stories….wonder if it was all worth it for the old man kennedy m if he can see the misery he bought his entire family

I wish connor well….Taylor is just making an emotional connection with a teenager who is not at his emotional best…..She should know better

hmmmm

I love Taylor Swift and all and I guess that swimsuit can be nice considering it’s a vintage and blah blah blah… But really, it’s unflattering to her body type. And so the beauty of the vintage suit doesn’t show at all. It just makes her look old. If she wants modest, I would think she’ll look better with a one piece swimsuit than with that “bikini” of hers.

Jealous hoes up in this post.lol It makes u so damn insecure that somebody can be so sweet and wholesome that u have label it as fake just to have some piece of mind. :)

Taylor, honey….you are beautiful in every way. The millions of people u have helped with your donations sure appreciate it….as do your young fans for providing beautiful music for them. :) Just ignore the dumb ignorant hate…..nice to see you happy. You deserve it.:)

@stan:

No one is that sweet or wholesome as she tries to project with her disingenuous celebrity image. It’s just her image… it’s not real. Taylors actions and choices reveal the true Swift.

Only My Opinion @ 08/23/2012 at 8:01 am

Actually, I think she looks quite classy with the retro 2-piece polka dot bikini and her red lipstick and sunglasses. Would you rather see him with someone who has tattoos and pierced tongue and nipples? Get a grip… He’s lucky to be dating her….

@sp: Lol are you serious? A bikini IS a two-piece bathing suit. They’re synonyms.

Amazing. Nobody said “granny panty”.