Henry Cavill & Ellen Whitaker Split, End Engagement

Henry Cavill & Ellen Whitaker Split, End Engagement

Henry Cavill and Ellen Whitaker have reportedly broken off their engagement after one year.

The 29-year-old Man of Steel actor and the 26-year-old show jumping rider have called it quits after speculation for the past few months that the couple were on the outs.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

“There was no fallout. They just both agreed it wasn’t working,” a source told Us Weekly. “They broke up three months ago.”

Henry recently went solo while checking out various events during the 2012 Summer Olympics. He attended a jumping show that Ellen competed in earlier this summer, though they were not pictured together at the event.

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s MINE!!!!

Aww sad for them both.

But I’m happy I can now perv without coveting lol.

Sweetheart32 @ 08/20/2012 at 3:59 pm

He be MINE!!

Gossipgirl @ 08/20/2012 at 4:03 pm

No surprise here; I have never seen photos of them together. I’m glad he’s single; hotness!!

Sad for them, but yay for us!

Were they ever together?

I thought he was gay?

@Sayer: I think you you may have him confused with Matt Bomer? I do it all the time :-)

I am calling it the man is gay or bi – thats the vibe I get from him.

The surprise here is that he is straight – which he is not.

christian grey doesn’t like blondes

Colette Chanel @ 08/20/2012 at 5:12 pm

She’s so ugly for him !

Oh feel so sorry for them , actually not that much , let’s fantasy begiiiiin

I don’t know how that was ever going to work. He moves about for work, she is tied down to either her yard or doing the competition circuit. There was never any way they were going to see each other and no way he was going to base himself out of her home in Yorkshire. He’s so much better off with her any way, don’t like the way she conducts herself professionally or personally.

I see 50 shades of gray!!! He is so fine and I wish he was mine!!!!!!!

BabyXgirl @ 08/20/2012 at 6:31 pm

Phew!! He’s sex on legs. Damn it<3

A rumored breakup of a rumored couple. Exciting news.

Finally get to see what she looks like after hearing so much about her whenever he was brought up.

I saw Henry on Bond Street in London with a blonde not long ago. They looked like they were a couple. I googled a picture of Ellen Whitaker when I got home and it definitely wasn’t her, this girl was prettier LOL ;) So most likely he already has a new girlfriend.

E. Norma Stitz @ 08/20/2012 at 8:41 pm

Gay.

Not. Henry needs to make a lot of people happy and play the part of Christian Grey.

KAY blood @ 08/20/2012 at 9:10 pm

This is such a shame but I think, from things I’ve read, she likes to get wasted and has a problem with alcohol. Hope she gets help. Henry is such a hot-o-licious man.

I’m so happy he’s not with her anymore. Its not because I’m just a jealous girl who wants to date him, but between her lack of professionalism, the way she treats her horses when she looses and her DUI……. well lets just say he can do better.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All