Mila Kunis Fills Up Her Tank

Mila Kunis Fills Up Her Tank

Mila Kunis makes a quick stop for gas to fill up her SUV’s tank on Monday (August 20) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress showed off her svelte figure in her workout gear as she paid for the gas and went on her way.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

Last week, Mila celebrated her 29th birthday! Happy belated birthday to you, Mila!

Earlier this month, Mila and her rumored boyfriend Ashton Kutcher went out to dinner at Casa Vega restaurant together – perhaps a birthday celebration!

mila kunis stops for gas 01
mila kunis stops for gas 02
mila kunis stops for gas 03
mila kunis stops for gas 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
PuertoRicanGurl @ 08/21/2012 at 8:20 am

She looks old and ugly.

she also took a **** yesterday, don’t want to post about that?!!!!

Sick of her.
Pls stop Jared.

she also went to the bathroom to dump a **** yesterday, don’t want to post that?? such important event…!???

Sorry but she looked amazing when she’s more slender than this.

Wow 29. Up there already. Where does the time go.

Finally saw the ‘Black Swan’. Movie was awful! The camera movement gave me massive headaches. Only good think out of that movie was Minla. Don’t know how Portman won Academy Award.

Constance @ 08/21/2012 at 8:40 am

@Rocky:

Bloody awful movie. Don’t understand why everyone was so amoured by it. I agree with you Rocky, Mila was so much better. Natalie’s expression after a wild drove me bonkers.

This was not a very good movie, but since their was a lesbian scene in it Hollywood decided that it was the best movie ever made. Hollywood needs to go more mainstream and understand that the majority of American is not gay/lesbian and does not really care about those that are.

@dan:

I don’t care who a person sleeps with, that’s their business, but i do care about spending money on a movie and it’s, at least to me, NOT a good movie. It sure the hell wsn’t a ‘Red Shoes’. Now THAT was a movie. The constant roving of the camera was so annoying.

Wow unbelievable, people are still filling up their tanks? Great news!

Queen Madonna @ 08/21/2012 at 9:23 am

She’s in great shape !!!!

poor girl. mila is suffering from the eastern european spread. she will look puffy, broad and square in the coming years.

his midsection is the same width as her hips..It looks like she popped out a couple of kids already. Who knows her and Ashton may be hiding a love-child or two?

Mila is a beauty, wow.

@jack: Sorry I meant her* She does have a manly body so I was thinking HE when I look at that.

MIla Is gorgeous !!! adore her

Simply goregous as always.

Reminds me of young Angelia @ 08/21/2012 at 11:00 am

Hands down one of the hottest chicks on the planet right now! Mila Kunis just oozes sexuality, confidence and poise. She needs to do more badass roles. Girl knocks them outta the park! She kicked a s s in “Black Swan”.

Reminds me of young Angelina @ 08/21/2012 at 11:01 am

somali girl @ 08/21/2012 at 11:05 am

She needs to lose weight.

@Reminds me of young Angelia: She’s cute at best, there’s nothing sexy about this girl. Do not even insult Angelina like that. You are probably some Greek obsessed with her just because she’s Greek. As evident by her threads, she isn’t as appealing as you make her out to be. She’s a blowfish that is cute at best. But I heard Greece has some of the ugliest women, which explains why Mila, who is average with zero sex appeal, is a goddess in your world.

@PuertoRicanGurl: you’re just jealous of every female celebrity aren’t you?

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 08/21/2012 at 4:49 pm

Well I’d fill up her tank…

now that’s a new chain you got there Mila, a birthday gift from A$$ton perhaps? bling bling, let’s see if you still be showing it off after he cheated on you, silly girl..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All