Vanessa Hudgens Finds the Beast at the Gym!

Vanessa Hudgens Finds the Beast at the Gym!

Vanessa Hudgens keeps a low profile as she heads into the gym on Tuesday (August 21) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress wore a “Find the Beast” tee as she hid her eyes underneath her cap.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the day, the trailer for Vanessa‘s upcoming flick The Frozen Ground was leaked online, but it has since been pulled from YouTube. We can’t wait to see the finished version!

20+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens going to the gym…

vanessa hudgens find the beast 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

Bo oya anith’ekata ennako. me magule hariyata akuru gahenneth na. aluth phone ekak ganna wei wage.

zacta thama eka hambawela ne , eka denne septem wala dawasaka , oya dekkada e video eka , eyage konde , sweet ane , man hoyala beluwa dream award kiyanne mkdda kiyala , e wunath monawath hoyanna beri unane , man hithnne eka mokadda mandanne foundation ekakin dena ekak ,eka denne eya karapu service ekata hari mokak hari ekakata , me wisiata wenida venice elka patan gnanwane , araki yannedda mkdda kiyanawaneda?

This has got to be the silliest tripe yet. Are all of Zac’s fans underaged girls who thinks he walks on water?All mother spoil their children to some extent. I know i tried to see that my boys did all the things kids their age did. They all loved sports so who was up EARLY on Saturday to see to it they had a meal before arriving the hour early the coaches required. I was also on hand when my oldest told his gf of 3 years that maybe they should see other people (on the advice of his friends), and was there when he cried because she agreed.

Here we go again, monkeys chattering….

Are bees buzzing around calling my name? I already said I wont have a conversation with you.

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 10:42 am

@tina
You’re barley noticing his fans think he walks on water? Hell I noticed that years ago even while he was dating Vanessa.

Aw Tina, I feel for you. We speak with wisdom and from experience unlike some here. And I talk to young people all the time as I find them just as interesting with much to share. I can see Vanessa has been in a caring and loving and supportive family to be the person she is today.

@Haters Suck!: I’ve noticed before,but I’m still amazed by the drivel that sprews from them. Like because you bubblely (or bubly if you’re hooked on phonics) your a wh ore.

ha ha , now isn’t that some sort of a conversation , your telling me that …

@reality check!
what are you talking about. i haven’t commented here for about two months now. (finally got a break from work so)

someone says she’s classy but calls other people who don’t speak english monkeys

mata hetath wediya enna wenne nethi wei , cousinsla thamathgiye ne , good night

Reality Check! @ 08/23/2012 at 12:08 pm

This is you as mgm
@maria you see the thing is that when come to think of it zac never really loved vanessa and was never looking for a future with her. he didn’t say but you can undersand what i’am saying if you have followed them long enough. he was never ever serious. don’t know about vanessa. to me she doesn’t look like a serious person nor she seem that smart. on the outher hand zac is. i don’t think if he really loved
This is part of your’s as @@@
she comes out as pretty dumb and immature. its true she does try way to hard to be herself. she seems like she’s all about fun and don’t take anything serious. nothing actually. and seems one of those type of girls who talk alot but rarely listens. and a guy wants a girl who is undersand them. and somebody they can have a serious talk with. she isn’t. i think she understand people in a outer aspect. and will spoil her kids for sure rather than making them good people. and a guy who think about the future would never wanna be with her.
and i also think that zac never really loved her as we thought. don’t think he ever thought about having a future with her. he always knew it was gonna end. and thats why he never show much affection to her. he would always act as though that people would get the feel that the reletionship is not gonna last. atleast on his part it was. he wouldn’t even hold her hand right. and he seems so serious as a person it was never gonna last. austin is more her type but even in this she seems more in to him
I only posted a portion of what you said, but it’s the parts that back up my claim. You have posted here under different names and you can try and give us the I haven’t posted here in months thing but there is no way that many of you have that similiar of statement while misspelling the exact same words.

@Reality Check!: The sad thing is that with all of her split personalities and misspellings, she can’t read. Zac himself said they were in love.

Reality Check! @ 08/23/2012 at 12:16 pm

This is an easier breakdown. I find it virtually impossible to have that many people posting on her thread that exact view, using almost word for word verbage (from one post to the next), and continually misspell the exact same words on every thread they post of hers.

@Reality check well believe what you want. but this is the first time i commented here(from nearly two months) i will admit i did pick stuff up from that @@@ comments also. i have been reading them as well.
I wrote the same think i see
And the misspelling might have been a coincidence.
What are the words misspelled anyway. i didn’t notice any.

@Bo:
you CAN’T compare Zac efron to Andrew or even Rob, they both (Andrew and Rob) are actors with talent, they are respectable persons, and Zac is just a Disney boy.. please..Rob movie was praised in Cannes… Zac´s movie didnt even make the top 30 lol

we all know this post is invaded by zac fans when someone is trying to compare Zac lack of talent with Robert Pattinson and Andrew Garfield.

Reality Check! @ 08/23/2012 at 12:45 pm

@mgm
You not only picked up what @@@ said, but the others I mentioned as well (again almost exact verbage used in the last several post). Since you asked I will tell you the top 2 commonly misspelled words used by you and quite a few others is outher is spelled “other” and becouse is spelled “because”.

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 12:48 pm

@bo
I call not only u but all zac fans monkeys. You stick your hand up your asses and throw crap everywhere. Besides that’s nothing compared to the things that u have said. When zac fans start acting like civilized people I’ll stop callin them monkeys. But that don’t look like it will happen for a while.

Haters Suck! @ 08/23/2012 at 12:59 pm

Just went over for a peak at efrons latest post
# of comments 49, none by bo or any efron monkey in here
# of comments of this post 122
Do u really need to ask why jj likes to post on Vanessa when he can. Maybe spend more time supporting your idol less time being jackasses. But I guess the longer u support a jackass the more u turn into one.

T

Reality check!
i haven’t been reading all of them. you have so you know well. i don’t have any WAY to prove it that i didn’t change my name. that is freaking weird that we made the same mistake. maybe the other(not outher) person is changing names.
@@@ and birtie could be The same person. but i didn’t. and you got a point there. i write the same way.

@Bo: Please speak English!! This is an American gossip website, even people who use English as a second or third language use it on this website!!! And, I’m just curious as to how old you are, because you’re immaturity is astounding to me!! If you don’t like Vanessa, then don’t come on here!! It’s not freaking rocket science!! I like both Zac and Vanessa and Zanessa, but you don’t see me acting like an immature a$$hole!! Just because they broke up, doesn’t mean Vanessa is a bad person. Flinging extremely rude insults at her that aren’t justified wont make you feel any better about yourself or you’re own tiny, miserable life. Get that through you’re pea-sized brain before making another dim-witted comment. Oh, and while you’re at it, please speak English. Get a twitter, Facebook, or MSN for that. This is not the place to do that.

@Lyss may be Bo bo bo boooo is an alien just saying!! Out of this world!! Chillax guyz everything just fine this all negative comment will fade away!! they bought it so more V post to come!! just stay positive we know where to stand!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All