Blake Lively: 'Vogue' Beauty Feature!

Blake Lively: 'Vogue' Beauty Feature!

Blake Lively is pretty in a pink Gucci dress in this new beauty feature for Vogue‘s September 2012 issue.

The 24-year-old actress “channels old-fashioned Hollywood glamour as the radiant face of Gucci‘s new fragrance,” the magazine writes.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Fun fact about Blake that she revealed to the mag: she has more than one hundred perfumes in her personal collection!

Be sure to pick up the September 2012 issue of Vogue, on newsstands now, featuring cover gal Lady Gaga!

blake lively vogue feature 01
blake lively vogue feature 02

Credit: Vogue
Posted to: Blake Lively, Magazine

Christopher Polk/Getty

Whimsical and Gorgeous.
Can’t believe GG is ending.
Would love Blake and Leighton to do a controversial Rolling Stone cover spread together

gwendoline @ 08/22/2012 at 4:16 pm

Yeah the poor girl is pretty. Give her a chance!

is she even capable of showing emotion anymore or has she gone under the knife too many times? american vogue is ****, anyway.

She’s got a great figure, but her face is average. I don’t really understand the fascination with her.

Beautiful as always!

@dirtygirl:

That’s utterly absurd and hilarious tbh.

leelalove @ 08/22/2012 at 4:23 pm

I love this girl

She is really stunning. Poor haters, so sorry for them LOL

Her body’s great, but only because she’s gotten implants.. but her face not so much and she’s gone under the knife for a whole face re-do and nose job..

Plus whoever thinks Blake can act is clearly conflicted. She’s not a that good of an actress at all. Sorry to break it to you.

Perfect Vogue girl!!! Love her!

Leighton and Blake should totally do another Rolling Stone cover for the end of GG. They’re perfect.

lol why do i get a feeling that there’s one girl on here complementing Blake like 17 times with different names. we get it.

She looks pretty in pink!

@Karen: Ha, ha, ha, I think you’re right!!!! Good catch!

thighmegatampon @ 08/22/2012 at 4:35 pm

I know she’s got a lot of haters but Im totally jealous of her. Wish I could look like that.

LaylaCares @ 08/22/2012 at 4:38 pm

@thighmegatampon:

Only because she’s an obvious famewhore and everything she does and how she talks in interviews seems awfully fake.

Love the dress she’s wearing,.

Dance in the Dark @ 08/22/2012 at 4:40 pm

Considering that most perfumes only have a shelf life of 18 months before they lose their original scent, that really is a waste of money.

Beauty isnt primary since nowadays there are many pretty girls. It has more to do with a personality that stands out.

Hot body, but her face isn’t all that.

I get the impression her her haters are the 2 girls having the same conversation with themselves as in every Blake post. Cuts both ways

BabyXgirl @ 08/22/2012 at 4:50 pm

She’s a plain Jane in the face IMO! And to the looney who said she’s a “future Oscar winner”….God. Thank you very much, I almost laughed my liver out.

Slumping posture much?

Sorry but there`s absolutely no old fashioned Hollywood glamour about her. Nothing. People still want to make her happen and put this old glamour image on her but it`s not working. Too much plastic surgery to be able to channel that kind of beauty. Her movies don`t really deliver and she can`t live on this fashion icon thing forever. If it`s not working it`s not working.

I find her to be beautiful but not very classy. Her acting isn’t great either.

I think she’s beautiful but this cover does her no justice.

@Spot On! @ 08/22/2012 at 5:36 pm

Well since the deranged Leo stan has insisted its not working by repeating it 6x. I suppose it should now be gospel. LOL

I don’t see the beauty.

She looks really fresh and natural here.

STOPWITHTHEJANHAHA @ 08/22/2012 at 6:17 pm

@@Karen:

LOL. Considering 6 people disliked your comment so far and only one like/dislike per IP.. You’re wrong.

Nope, it’s easy to mess with the thumbs
But stay pressed Karen and bring on the negatives!!

We get it. You have an amazing life, you’re the greatest baker ever. you have 100 perfumes…NO ONE CARES.

as Sylvia explained I am stunned that some people can get paid $5676 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this web site (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/Vp9rb

@27: What`s your issue? Who mentioned Leo and what makes me `deranged`? I posted MY OPINION and I repeated a couple of words. Oh, my god, now what? Oh, yeah, the same old broken record putting words behind my comment that are not there. I can`t wait! LOL!

looke like man eww

@27
Please don’t respond. Please don’t turn this into the black hole that is a Leo post. Thanks

Yeah, it`s better if the drama queen ( also the queen of stalking and creating mess ) is not responding with the usual nonsense. Some just can`t handle public forums…

ex nihilo @ 08/22/2012 at 9:04 pm

100 perfumes? i find that somewhat sad… to me, it means she hasn’t found ‘It’, the impossibly alluring ONE that defines her, that becomes integral to who she is, her subtle signature.

More than a 100 perfumes?!
Blaky it’s time to take a shower. Perfume is not enough to get rid of body odor! LOL!

Segovia Banderhander @ 08/22/2012 at 10:10 pm

I’ve been trying not to comment, but am back after a brief hiatus. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE, SHALL I SAY, FASCINATION , THE MEDIA HAS WITH THIS NON-ACTRESS. ALSO HER SO-CALLED LOOKS AND FASHION SCENSE IS A MYSTERY TO ME. Just-sayin’.

Whatever you want it or not, she’s becoming the new Gwyneth.

this ***** needs to disappear immediately. So sick of her face. I’m not buying any more Gucci crap.

@41: I can`t decide if that`s a compliment or an insult….

@dirtygirl:
I’m sorry, but you have no idea how i burst into a hepless laughter once i read your comment!:P

leighton's fan @ 08/23/2012 at 11:25 am

It’s fascinating how blake’s nose job changed her career altogether, and now she’s a cover girl! She must thank her cosmetic surgeon every morning when she wakes up and looks at the mirror. I don’t know about a lot of the celebs who’ve been rumored to have altered their appearances, but her before-nose photos are very evident of that!

blake's fan @ 08/23/2012 at 11:40 am

@leighton’s fan:
lol @leighton fans claiming Blake was a hideous beast. she was gorgeous @16 in sisters of the travelling pants. and still gorgeous in her high school year book. pretty enough be head cheerleader .
I’m sure she thanks her parents.

@blake’s fan
she should be thanking her family, since that’s the only reason she got a job in the first place.
I don’t care that’s she had a nose job, but she should stop pretending that she hasn’t. she should also stop acting like she’s all that, but that’s another story. she’s pretty, but she’s not gorgeous.

that’s your opinion. i think she’s gorgeous and all that. sue me

she’s beautiful. s c r e w the haters. hating on someone you dont DONT know is jealousy!!! HOLLYWOOD LOVES HER. Sorry

she’s lovely during interviews. she doesnt deserve the hate you know :)

love her. she’s so pretty! Haters gonna hate, who cares about your opinions anyway?

I got know her only when Dicaprio started dating her and from now on, I constantly see her in tabloids.
I have nothing against her, but what really irritates me t- hat she presents herself as a real beauty, but it is not so. How she can be called beautiful if she has fake boobs and nose job. I don’t know whose fault is it -hers of fashion industry, but it is not right to call fake – pretty.

@Lucinda:
She was in the tabloids and fashion mags long before Dicaprio. All the females in Gossip Girl were. I don’t know why her haters are passing their personal opinions/ slurs/rumors as facts.
Don’t like her, don’t read on her. Simple

I am so sorry but can someone tell me the fascination with her?
She’s not his old fashioned beauty they’re trying to portray and I really don’t get Vogues obsession with her period. She’s also not a fashion icon to me. I don’t mean to be a hater but I just want to know the fascination.
I personally feel if anyone from GG that should’ve gotten the attention it should’ve been Leighton (yes she dresses horrible most of the time on the red carpet). Her and Ed were the reason why I even watched the show when I did for the first few seasons.

@BS:

What kind of personal opinions/ slurs/rumors am I giving as facts? That she got through nose plastic surgery, has silicon boobs? No problem just say I am wrong. All her physical features are natural, just say that. You can not, because otherwise there will be a lot links proving you are wrong.
Regarding personal opinion, I can read and comment on what ever crap I want. All these pathetic celebs desperately need attention. And, finally, don’t tell what to do and I don’t tell you where you should go.

Go get a life somewhere. And I can say that freely. You can come shut me up if you dare!

@@Lucinda:
go get a life somewhere yourself, fake silicon walking boobs.

Lol I have fake boobs? Do boobs walk in the hell hole you come from? Illitearte idiot! What a twat you are!

and as I said b4 come shut me up somewhere/anywhere!

All American and winning.
HATERS GO DIE!