Kristen Stewart: First Post-Cheating Scandal Pictures!

Kristen Stewart: First Post-Cheating Scandal Pictures!

Kristen Stewart emerges for the first time since her cheating scandal while she hops into a car on Monday (August 20) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress has reportedly been staying at various houses for a few days at a time to try and avoid being seen.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

Kristen has been confirmed to attend the red carpet premiere of her film On The Road at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival next month. We can’t wait to see what she wears!

kristen stewart first post cheating scandal pics 01
kristen stewart first post cheating scandal pics 02
kristen stewart first post cheating scandal pics 03
kristen stewart first post cheating scandal pics 04
kristen stewart first post cheating scandal pics 05

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All

Some people clearly have a misconstrued take on life. Just because “all of Hollywood cheats” does not make it right, nor does it set a precedence for people to follow. Bad behavior is what it is; no matter how you try to slice a tomato, it is still a tomato.

The director is a unprofessional, scumbag; hopefully, Kristen has learned a hard lesson. Personally, I have no sympathy for either. I only have sympathy for the wife, especially since she has two children. As a young girl, I’d be devastated if that happened in my to my mom or dad or to me when I get older.

And for the record, there are people who are loyal and faithful in Hollywood. Even if the faithful is in the minority, it does not change the fact that cheating is wrong.

cheap twat @ 08/23/2012 at 12:14 am

She talks cheap, acts cheap & dresses cheap = sl_tty tacky sleazy *****.

Prince Harry is UNattached and is just boinking some openly prostis… unlike KStew who’s sneakingly boinking a married man w/ children – get that you clueless twiTARD!

Kristen nor the director were “peer pressured” to cheat. They are what they are. Kristen is only ashamed now. She was perfectly okay when the affair was going on. Why wasn’t she “sad” or “down” before the photos became public? Why wasn’t she publicly letting the world know how much she loved Rob before the pictures? The director was parading out without a care in the world too before the pictures came out. Why wasn’t he asking for privacy before? Why wasn’t he trying to be a better man, a better husband, a better father before the leak?

All of a sudden, I am suppose to believe these two are sorry? Oh hell no! They are only sorry because their careers, image, upcoming projects, movies, role considerations are on the line. Nothing more. Evidently, one did not f*ck about his marriage and the other did not give a damn about her boyfriend.

I find it very selfish of Kristen to proclaim her so-called love for Rob publicly only after she is caught with a married man. How convenient Kristen. You don’t fool me.

The director should be blacklisted in the industry because he is obviously an unprofessional, pervert.

@prince harry naked: It’s not even the same thing. And it’s not because he is a guy and Kristen is a girl. For one, Harry’s a bachelor. For second, he has always been lively and controversial. Most people are embarrassed for him, but not surprised.

On the other hand, (1) Kristen was in relationship, (2) her co-star was her boyfriend, (3) they are the leads of a movie franchise that was build around the image of both, (4) she was caught cheating in public (5) with the director of her previous movie (5) who happened to be married and had three children. (6) She also released a public apology through a tabloid magazine just like the one who published the photos that got her into the mess. People expected more

Not the same thing. At all.

Robert just said he was “still homeless” when Jimmy Kimmel told him he was homeless the last time he was there. LOL

I guess he’s not returning to the house he shared with KS.

oh come on people, leave her alone, as if she is an exclusive one on hollywood who got involved in a drama like that..
dont like her, never did, but this is actually too much…

i am completely in the dark as to HOW men could find her attractive? she’s such a dude. she looks like an awkward and sad hobo.

Thank goodness Rob is done with her. She is a debbiedowner and always has appears to have an attitude problem. I remember I saw her at someone’s wedding and she looked terribly annoyed, as if it would take her too much energy to crack a smile or look genuinely happy to attend the event.

Good luck to Liberty. Drop the douchebag. Your children probably can use a better role model.

All the girls from Twilight are wh.ores who can’t get over themselves. Except for Nikki Reed. She’s lovely.

@Haley: I sure as hell never said it does make it right. Get your facts straight. Cheating is wrong and we all know that. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. And for the record, I never said all of Hollywood cheats, I said well over half. I did not defend her nor would I seeing as I had the same thing done to me but I refuse to let it rule my life. People spend too much time thinking negatively. It’s no wonder some are so angry now a days.

@Susan: Hmmm? Me? I did not reply to your message. My comment was separate and was based on previous commentary., mentioned not only here but on other days. In any case, I do not take things personal, and I appreciate that people have differing opinions.

As for the director and Kristen, they made their bed, I guess now they are both full of regret because their indiscretions/affair was made public. I think many can agree on that; if not, that’s okay too.

I’d be mortified if my husband cheated on me. If I had kids, I probably could not leave the house for a few days. Liberty is stronger than me probably. If I knew the woman he cheated on me with and I was actually friends with her, the police would have to come calm me down because I may just throw a bowling ball at his p*enis. The girl also better never try to contact me.

Rob&KristenUNBROKEN @ 08/23/2012 at 2:02 am

Hahahaaha — all you jealous hateful bittches are TERRIBLE. Karma will be coming for YOU soon. First of all GROW the fck UP. 1) it was a kiss outside in a car. PERIOD. The END. Grow up you jealous bullying losers. 2) It will be so perfect to see you ugly losers burst a brain vessel when it becomes obvious she’s still with Rob. Hahahaha! 3)She’s got 34 million reasons not to be sad, and she wasn’t – she’s just in a neighborhood walking. 4) It was 105 degrees in the shade the day these pics were snapped, wtf kind of outfit would be acceptable a parka and snow pants? 5) These pics are HELLA old Jared, they were on Popwhatevers site 3 days ago. Stop being a cheap asss basterd and try to get some exclusives for this lame as helll site. No wonder you have meangirling jealous fat freaks mad because THEY aren’t fcking Rob Pattinson scurrying thru this site attacking other females.

MoreHATERSmoreFAMOUS @ 08/23/2012 at 2:09 am

Apparently y’all don’t listen to Katt Williams.
Haters make you bigger than what you are – all you’re doing is insuring that Stewart becomes the next Liz Taylor or Angelina Jolie. liz had 9 husbands, the 7th one she stole from her best friend (in the flippin’ 50′s!) – do you think Hollywood care whether or not Stewart’s pervy director mauled her in a car??
For that matter do you think Rob cares? He knows his gf is a wanted, hot commodity and on everyone’s minds, even you scary fug homelies. LOLOL
He worships her, can’t live without her – she adores him. They’re together now.
Sorry it hurts twahts. hahahaha. But keep on keeping on, withe every huge thread – that tells magazines, and movie studios, and film fests (already she’s the hottest ticket going at TIFF, her perfume has SOLD OUT, her issue of V for OTR has sold out! hahahahaha….haters, make you GINORMOUS.

YallBEbullies @ 08/23/2012 at 2:17 am

You know what’s funny? All of these raging scary cuhnts in here, have always hated Stewart, because they’re weirdo lonely fat Rob only fans, who cry themselves to sleep every night dry humping their Edward Cullen pillows. lmao. They’ve hated Kristen from the moment Rob told the world he was crushing back in 2008. This little tabloid ready incident of the car kiss just gives them an actual ‘reason,’ to hate the girl and not sound as insane as they used to, hating on her because she ‘doesn’t smile.’ Crazy freaks. lol

@Rob&KristenUNBROKEN: Jealous of someone who is spreading her legs to everyone like a ***** and doesn’t respect herself? Yeah kiddo, that’s probably it .

On a personal note, there’s better ways to get “more famous” than to sleep with a married man who has children so the public can go bananas on you in order to attain notoriety and fame. Well, that’s just me.

I guess there are a few people out there who will sink really low like being a home-wrecker to make a headlines and top-paying interviews. It’s quite pathetic. I hope the upandcomers do not follow suit. Trash like Kim Kardashian who is only famous for a sex tape is not a good way to gain fame.

call it like it is @ 08/23/2012 at 2:33 am

Can I just say that Just Jared has the very best readers? Seriously. Everywhere else there are mentally unstable Krisbians who flip a sh-t like, “WTF HOW COULD YOU SAY KRISTEN IS A HOMEWRECKER SHE IS PERFECT WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER YOU B-TCH SHE HAS FEELINGS TOO AND SHE’S SO YOUNG, OBVIOUSLY HE RAPED HER AND SHE DIDN’T WANT IT YOU’RE AN SLUTSHAMING -SSHOLE” as soon as someone points out the fact and truth of the matter that she’s a cheating homewrecker who did something completely devoid of moral conscience, repeatedly, for weeks.
Stop defending her. Celebrities do not get a free pass. Anyone of us would be likely to get fired or at least face serious professional repercussions if caught ******** our bosses. Why should being an actress make someone exempt from this? She’s a grown woman who made calculated, informed choices to do something extremely wrong, again and again. She is NOT a victim. She chose this; she brought this upon herself.

Hey, Rob&KristenUNBROKEN aka MoreHATERSmoreFAMOUS aka YallBEBullies: no need to change your ‘name”. There couldn’t possibly be three people, who coincidentally write just as poorly, posting back-to-back incoherent messages about how awesome KS is and how much everyone else sucks.

You’d think she’d cover herself up after the whole scandal thing and all

YallBEbullies @ 08/23/2012 at 2:51 am

@lana:
Spreading her legs? lolol it was a couple kisses in a car.
I think your fat homely raging maniac asss needs to have a talk with nurse wratchet before she gives you your zoloft, and find out about the birds and the bees.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All