Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: 'Maleficent' Acting Debut Opposite Mom Angelina Jolie

Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: 'Maleficent' Acting Debut Opposite Mom Angelina Jolie

Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is set to make her acting debut as Young Princess Aurora in Maleficent!!!

The 4-year-old cutie will make a cameo in mama Angelina Jolie‘s upcoming Disney film set to be released in March 2014, a rep for Disney confirmed to JustJared.com!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Viv will be portraying the child version of Princess Aurora, the character being played by Elle Fanning.

The live-action film explores the origins of one of the most iconic villains in Disney history, Maleficent, and her motives for cursing the princess.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Vivienne Jolie-Pitt make her acting debut opposite mom Angelina Jolie???

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 113 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Show All

Lara, thanks a lot for the Jolie Pitt’s new pictures in France. You are faster than JJ.

How does it feel fans @ 08/26/2012 at 4:26 pm

Angelina lost even more weight. You can see her check bone and Brad Pitt has a pot belly.

How does it feel fans @ 08/26/2012 at 4:28 pm

How do you stay fans of them when one is depressed _black clothing_ and constantly in moournimg and the other is so healthy you can see his fat belly through his shirt?

How does it feel fans @ 08/26/2012 at 4:30 pm

I would love to see Brad In a movie with Denzel. This is the beginning of the end of Brads Oscar run. Now time for commercial movies that will turn out to be flops. He needs money. Funny how they surface right when he’s preparing to promote his next crapfest.

How does it feel Jho ? @ 08/26/2012 at 5:41 pm

How does it feel Jho when you have to buy men to be your dates !
How does it feel Jho when you can’t find a decent man ?
How does it feel Jho when you are alone and no man ?
How does it feel Jho when you got caught that you are a liar ?
How does it feel Jho when your love one not trust you ?
How does it feel Jho when you can’t have baby-babies ?
How does it feel Jho when Krama after your @ss ?

NATIONAL ENQUIRER @ 08/26/2012 at 9:57 pm

has a nice article about angelina stealing married bradley. and he left angie to make sure he wasnt making a mistake. jen cut him loose. too many germs.
…and @yaws, yes let’s talk about heidi bevins. she is fine and dandy, she wasn’t too hurt. after 14 years she moved on to a new guy very quickly. she and theroux had an on and off relationship of convenience.

Jolie's Got Gold @ 08/27/2012 at 2:07 am

Eat your heart out Jenipoo! All Jenpoo has left are fingers typing on keypads spewing a lonely and bitter life. Nobody cares for Jenpoo who is full of lies and evil.

Can't Wait! @ 08/27/2012 at 12:06 pm

I’m so excited!!! SOA starts on FX Sept.11th. at 10:00 P.M.

@yolly: You know what it means if they are in france? wedding bells :D :D

@How does it feel fans: @How does it feel fans: how does it feel that your idol is an icon for pedophiles in her allure mags pictures?She was posing as ahalf naked teenager? How does it feel that she was never been nominated or win an oscar?How does it feel when she iscalled a B-list actor? How does it feel when all her movies have the same tone?

@Jolie’s Got Gold: Your name says it all.NOT A reliable source.

@mike: SO SOORY I MEANT THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER

@NATIONAL ENQUIRER: @NATIONAL ENQUIRER: YOURE NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE LIKE THE TABLOID

Cant wait for this! Viv is such a pretty girl <3

NATIONAL ENQUIRER @ 08/27/2012 at 9:46 pm

@mike:

mr. mike (they dont call u mr. reliable for nuthin)… third times a charm ;)

She's on a power list? @ 08/27/2012 at 10:00 pm

@Jen the HAG:

Well that explains why everything is going to f#cking hell.

jolentini @ 08/28/2012 at 3:04 am

Check out my latest movie “Four’s a crowd” in which I am playing the character of Luke. Pls leave constructive comments if you like.

I just found this french interview of Angelina. Like it.

ELLE : Vous avez déclaré être très angoissée à l’idée d’incarner Mariane Pearl car vous redoutiez de ne pas être la hauteur. Le fait que Brad produise le film et qu’il soit à vos côtés pendant le tournage vous a-t-il rassurée ?
Angelina Jolie : Non, c’était pire ! J’étais encore plus angoissée car je ne voulais surtout pas le décevoir.

Translation :

ELLE: You have reported being very anxious to embody the idea of ​​Mariane Pearl because you feared that you not to be high. The fact that Brad produce the film and he is at your side during the filming he reassured you?
Angelina Jolie: No, it was worse! I was even more anxious because I did not want to disappoint him.

ELLE : En tant que producteur, comment est-il (Brad)?
A.J. : Il est très doué pour la production car il ne perd jamais son calme. Cela dit, pendant le tournage, il s’occupait aussi des enfants à la maison. (Rires.) Lorsqu’il appelait le plateau pour savoir comment ça se passait, je ne lui parlais pas de mes problèmes. Pour moi, il était plus important qu’il soit un bon papa qu’un bon producteur !

translation :

ELLE: How is (Brad ) as producer?
AJ: He is very good for the production because he never loses his composure. That said, during the filming, he also dealt with children at home. (Laughter.) When He called to see how things were going, I do not talk to him about my problems. For me, it was more important that he is a good father than a good producer!

ELLE : Pour interpréter Mariane Pearl, vous vous êtes physiquement métamorphosée. Quelle a été la réaction de vos enfants la première fois qu’ils vous ont vue en “Mariane” ?
A.J. : Mon fils Maddox m’a demandé pourquoi je ressemblais à la maman d’Adam (le fils de Mariane Pearl). J’avais tellement peur de ne pas être crédible que ça m’a rassurée. Mais j’avais besoin de son avis à elle pour savoir si j’étais dans le vrai. Donc, au début du tournage, je lui ai envoyé une photo de moi en “Mariane”. Quand elle m’a appelée pour me dire que ça lui avait donné la chair de poule, je me suis sentie libérée !

Translation :

ELLE: To interpret Mariane Pearl, you are physically transformed. What was the reaction of your children the first time they’ve seen you in “Mariane”?
AJ: My son Maddox asked me why I looked like the mother of Adam (son of Mariane Pearl). I was so scared to not be credible it reassured me. But I needed it for his opinion whether I was right. So at the beginning of the shoot, I sent her a picture of me ” To Mariane”. When she called me to tell me that it had given her goosebumps, I felt liberated!

ELLE : Parlez-nous de votre amitié avec Mariane.
A.J. : D’une certaine manière, on se “connaissait” avant de se rencontrer car elle lisait des interviews de moi dans la presse et, moi, je lisais ses articles. Et puis, on avait un énorme point commun car, comme moi, elle élevait son petit garçon seule et voyageait beaucoup avec lui. Cela dit, avant notre premier rendez-vous, j’avais le trac

translation :

ELLE: Tell us about your friendship with Mariane.
AJ: In a way, we “knew” before they met because she read my interviews in the press, I read his articles. And then we had a huge common, because like me, she was the only boy and traveled extensively with him. However, before our first appointment, I was nervous.

ELLE : Pourquoi ?
A.J. : (Rires.) J’étais convaincue que Mariane allait être la femme française parfaite, chic, intello, hyper organisée, excellente cuisinière… Tout le contraire de moi, quoi ! En réalité, on a tout de suite accroché et je me suis aussitôt sentie très à l’aise. Depuis, nos fils sont devenus amis. C’est une femme et une journaliste que j’admire énormément, surtout pour son courage après la mort de son mari.

Translation :

ELLE: Why?
AJ: (Laughs) I was convinced that Mariane would be the perfect French woman, chic, nerd, super organized, excellent cook … The opposite of me, whatever! In reality, it was immediately hooked and I immediately felt very comfortable. Since our son became friends. She is a woman and a journalist I greatly admire, especially his courage after her husband’s death.

Thankfully, we are reading about the positive of the Jolie-Pitt family….no more rehashed rerun Jennifer Aniston, no pouty republican Jon Voigt, no hate letter Mom. Finally, just some good news about a very talented, smart, loving and beautiful family. I wish they would adopt me!!!!

Zahara girl, speak up for yourself! You deserve a role too!

Actress Viv! @ 09/22/2012 at 7:07 pm

This young girl is pretty and cute. Good to see the young Jolie Pitt in the film, you go Vivian! I am sure your mommy’s mom is smiling!

Pages: « 113 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Show All