Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: 'Maleficent' Acting Debut Opposite Mom Angelina Jolie

Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: 'Maleficent' Acting Debut Opposite Mom Angelina Jolie

Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is set to make her acting debut as Young Princess Aurora in Maleficent!!!

The 4-year-old cutie will make a cameo in mama Angelina Jolie‘s upcoming Disney film set to be released in March 2014, a rep for Disney confirmed to JustJared.com!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Viv will be portraying the child version of Princess Aurora, the character being played by Elle Fanning.

The live-action film explores the origins of one of the most iconic villains in Disney history, Maleficent, and her motives for cursing the princess.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Vivienne Jolie-Pitt make her acting debut opposite mom Angelina Jolie???

Photos: Getty, FameFlynet
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 719 » Show All

I find it hard to believe Disney is confirming casting info to a gossip site.I will take a wait and see attitude only because the UK Sun first reported this.They lied about Angie buying waterfall and helicopter, They buying Richmond house, hosting Olympics party, The Pitts being in France two weeks ago and on and on.If its true Im sure Vivienne will love dressing like a princess.

what/what Heidi is goatbiyatch??? oh my…. really the troll got no heart and soul.tsk,tsk.

groundcontrol @ 08/22/2012 at 5:46 pm

@Passing Through:
I’m LMAO at the troll losing her caca over this. It’s says “cameo”. It doesn’t say they’ve rewritten the script making Vivienne the lead actress and she’ll be in every scene. The troll just needed something to whine about. The next time she should just look in the mirror.

##################################
I know. But, wait, let me go change this thingamajig so I can post under my 10 other names and thumb them all down and thumb myself up at the same time. LOL. You, of all people, know just how expert I am at these things.
Uh oh. I must have thumbed myself down upthread – unless – unless there is someone who does not believe my close and personal friendship with a four year old Viv. I swear she texted me. She’s my BFF. Would I lie? LOL!

hmhhmhmh……again,making up something against Heidi.the woman got blindsided from the famous urinated dum’peed.bless ur heart hedi.

CONGRATS ANGELINA for once again making THE Forbes 100 WORLD’S MOST POWER WOMEN list:
WHOOOHOOO, check out this fly photo they used of our girl – DAMMMY!!!

P.S. I don’t need to tell you who’s NOT on it. Maniston traniston. lolol

Viv Rules @ 08/22/2012 at 5:56 pm

Millions of parents are posting videos and pictures of their kids everyday on youtube/facebook, twitter,etc (many of these videos are totally embarrassing!). Some of these posters are even Hollywood parents (um fishy, Jessica, Tori, Alissa- the list goes on). Brad & Angie don’t do that and I think a little cameo is pretty harmless compared to filming your child while teasing them you took away their candy ad they cry or after they get anesthesia at the dentist. Five years later, Shiloh does seem adversely affected by her on-screen cameo- in fact, like all the JP kids, she seems very happy and loved.

Well the Sun tabloid was right .Congrats Viv I guess she already filmed her part and someone told the Sun

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/22/2012 at 5:57 pm

…ahahahahahahahahaha

groundcontrol @ 08/22/2012 at 5:59 pm

Bety @ 08/22/2012 at 5:34 pm
Why are people acting like Vivienne has a starring role in a Lars von Trier film?
###############################
LOL! Because because because they be stupid.

And total beyotches.

Great news, can’t wait to see the movie.

MORE POWER TO THE JOLIE-PITT. MANISTON AND HER TEAM OF PR MUST BE PLANNING THEIR NEXT STEP TO OVERSADOW THIS NEWS. POOR HENS.

@CLINIQUA: You know giving the link showing that photo of Angie is going to send those trolls right over the edge. That’s a sexy photo, lord of mercy!!

Go Vivi. This will be too cute. Vivienne seems to have personality (like all the JP kiddies) and is so cute when she smiles or shares secrets with Knox.

Justin’s made it to the top of the list
With charm and skill, who could resist
He has a large A on the front of his head
where a patch of hair should grow instead
He wears all black, just one stumpy mass
It shows how little this cranked dude has
It’s the stone cold truth, what can I say
preening in his uniform each and every day
Ten tee shirts and two pair of Jeans
One he wears, while the other he cleans
Same ol’ boots and worn out jacket
Socks in his c’rotch where he always packs it
He’ll rock the red carpet like a million bucks
going in style with his used rent-a-tux
Dude has a reputation as a cheap a’ss man
Who has a love for all things garbage can
A dumpster diver is all he’ll ever be
or maybe a bit part actor, praising t.v.
Soon he’ll tire of life with old fun bags
Who’ll go the way of all other hags
She’ll play grandma to the latest IT girl
With botox melting, melting, oh what a world
The hooch and pooch will be dumped once more
But she won’t be able to settle this score
The universe will smack her good
With no man wanting to give her wood
She’ll be alone without paid up friends
Toking and smoking, peeing in Depends

Didn’t Jon Voight say Hollywood should be afraid of Jolie Pitt kids? They are coming to rule Hollywood. Go Vivi.

@groundcontrol:

did you ever hear any of them complain about Judd Apataw having his young daughters in his R rated movie Knocked Up or that they will also be in This is 40.. NOPE. These bit@hes never cared an ounce. BUT they are all up in arms about Viv being in a film for a few minutes at most.

Obsessed over this family. It is beyond obvious.

Wonderbust @ 08/22/2012 at 6:31 pm

i watched that’s my boy(don’t judge me lol) and adam sandler’s two girls made a cameo as well

It’s not unusual. People are just upset because it’s Angelina Jolie.

@tisk:

exactly right.. Jealous bit@hes all of them.

@jesse:

She’s 4…. Wait a few years.

The Hens are working overtime today. I’m sorry Ticky isn’t getting attention for working a pole. She is washed up and OLD, so what do y’all hens expect?

Miss seeing pics of the JP’s.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 719 » Show All