Prince Harry's Handlers: In Trouble for Vegas Mishap!

Prince Harry's Handlers: In Trouble for Vegas Mishap!
  • The royal family is reportedly very angry at Prince Harry‘s handlers for his Vegas mishap – TMZ
  • Brave will hit DVD and Blu-ray soon! – Just Jared Jr
  • Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher hit up a sporting event – Lainey Gossip
  • Check out these Alexander Skarsgard GIFs – The Superficial
  • Do you believe the Bachelorette cheating scandal? – TooFab
  • Robert Pattinson jokes that he is homeless – US Weekly
  • Will Tom Hardy be starring in a Tom Clancy film? – MTV Movies
  • Shia LaBeouf hits the red carpet – Popsugar
  • Is Taylor Swift really a wedding crasher? – Celebslam

ABC

Ever heard of being responsible for your own actions? His actions are probably more likely a result of having such a high degree of “handling” by the Royal family in the first place.

muhaha .watch out Harry.
lol this was funny….

lol party too hard.. he’s so hilarious..

Harry did what HARRY wanted. Don’t act like this is his fight…indiscretion. Tired of people in the public eye not taking responsibility for their own actions.

*first not fight

somali girl @ 08/23/2012 at 11:43 am

He is so ugly. The whole royal family is full of luglies.

He’s a grown man! How can they blame someone else for his disobedience?

What is he thinking… here’s his not so safe for work pics http://www.boysinpixels.com/2012/08/prince-harry-in-vegas.html

He should know to choose the right friends!!

He”s an idiot. I have no respect for him at all.

If he wants the title of a ‘Royal’ he better act like it.

Prince Harry is sooo A W E S O M E. LOVE from the U.S.

ulochtemind @ 08/23/2012 at 3:30 pm

@Lisa: Will you shut up and you some vocabulary to write something else. Annoying woman.

@ulochtemind: @ulochtemind: Just for you, here something different YOU PILLOCK. now go get a British dictionary

Prince Harry is sooooo A W E S O M E

whatever, I love him… and maybe the royals should just chill the f*ck out huh? it’s not that big of a deal!

I just love this handsome,
healthy, well built man!!!

I know this man child has the maturity of a 15 years old BUT the fact those loose women were allowed to do whatever they wanted in his suite blows my mind !!!

Christina @ 08/26/2012 at 6:57 pm

Doesn’t Prince Harry know that people in America are selfish, money hungry they will do anything for a quick buck. I can’t believe they are shopping around more videos and more pictures of him. They want to see who is going to pay them the most money. GREEDY WITCHES!!!!!! I don’t know how people can live with themselves. Use a person’s status take pictures, get paid and be happy about it. I want to know there names so I can beat the **** out of them. Prince Harry was having fun. I can’t believe how these ****** used poor Harry.

RoyalWatcher @ 08/27/2012 at 7:47 am

Support Prince Harry with Naked Salute, mrharrywales.tumblr.com/post/30283045732/royalsstuffandnonsense-support-prince-harry

jolentini @ 08/28/2012 at 3:12 am

Made in UK. Check out my latest movie “Four’s a crowd” in which I am playing the character of Luke. Pls leave constructive comments if you like.

freerange @ 08/30/2012 at 6:27 pm

It looks like he and Little Harry are being handled quite well.